TAEKOOK ONESHOTS

By Bangtan-pabo

hello everyone. this is my first time writing a book related to bts. i hope you all will not hesitant to sho... More

INTRODUCTION
First time being kidnapped
Cinderella (1)
Cinderella (final)
The bet (1)
The bet(2)
The bet(final)
The Oval Portrait (1)
The apocalypse (1)
A sunny morning

Cinderella(2)

284 11 1
By Bangtan-pabo

The scene was now forwarded to jimin's house. 

"Are you done?" Jimin said teasingly. 

"SHUT UP. I am an idiot to even accept your idea in the first place." 

"Oh, come on. It's not too bad. Are you not finished yet?"

 "I am coming." Saying that, jk came out of the room. 

"This is embarrassing." Seeing jk, jimin whistled. 

"waah. You really look like a girl in this dress and this wig. All thanks to designer jimin." 

Jimin said, flipping his hair, making jk look at him with a done face. 

" Are you sure this is a good idea? What if he saw me in this dress by mistake and think of me as a weirdo." Jk said, panicking.

"Don't worry. We will change as soon as we get there. You don't have to worry about it. After that, just take him out of the party." Jimin said, assuring the younger that everything would be alright.

 "But.." jimin stated.

 "What but?"

 "Your etiquette. You are dressed up as a lady. So, you should act like one even if it is for a moment. We will start the training from tomorrow." Jimin said with determination in his voice while jk gulped, seeing the creepy smirk on the older's face.

After a week at the kim mansion,

Everyone in the hallwase busy chit-chatting with each other. The whole place was filled with fancy people in their fancy clothes with expensive drinks in their hand. Everything screams luxury. But soon,  loud gasps were heard from the people. Why,  you all may ask? Well, why not.

 A walking doll entered the mansion. The beauty and the glory. Round doe shiny eyes thatcontains the whole galazy. A perfect face. A small waist. Everything about the lady was gorgeous. Well,  wanna know who that lady is?

The Iady : Don't tease me. A/n. Why are you adding salt into the wounds of my misery?

A/n: Sorry, bro. I  can't help it. Now let's get into the story, shall we?

So, ya. The lady I'm referring to is oli london.

 Oh, sorry, wrong information. It's our jeon jungkook dressed as a noble lady. 

His gown:

His wig:

And finally the iconic glass slipper:

(Pictures are taken from pinterest)

"This wig feels so weird in my head." Jk thought to himself. 

Just then, a butler came up to him and handed him a mask. Jk took it with curiosity. Confusion written in his eyes. He looked at his surroundings to see everyone present in the party wearing masks.

 "Is it a mask themed party?" He said to himself, being dumbfounded.

 He started searching for Jimin at first. And at last, he found him talking to Yoongi. Jk grabbed his arm and dragged him away, leaving a dumbfounded Yoongi alone.

"Excuse me, miss. But, you can't touch me like this. I request you to leave my hand."

 "Call me mam again, and I will slice your throat."

Jimin quickly recognized the voice. He looked shocked and said in a low voice.

"Are you jk?" 

"No. I am Jk's ghost." Jk said while closing Jimin's mouth, which was about to drop to the ground.

" And close your mouth before a fly gets into your mouth."  

"You look beautiful." Jimin stated as soon as jk removed his hand. 

"Tell me something I don't know."  

"Wow. You look unrecognizable. You put great effort into the makeup and wig. I see.Nobody can tell that you are the one and only son of Mr. Jeon." 

"Let's stop talking about that. Jiminshi. Why didn't you tell me that it is a mask themed party? All this preparation was unnecessary." 

Hearing him, jimin scratched the back of his neck and said, "Sorry. I myself didn't know that it was a mask themed party. Yoongi just told me about it when we entered." 

"How come we didn't know that it is a mask themed party? There was no mention of it in the invitation." 

"I don't know. Yoongi told that at the last moments, their had been a sudden change of events."

 "By the way, have you brought the suit?"

"Yes, it's in this bag. Now go." Just as jk took the bag, he noticed his stepmother and sisters enter the hall. 

'They came early. I have to leave the hall quickly. V will come at any moment now.' Jk thought to himself and forwarded his steps towards the bathroom but halted  when he heard the announcement. 

"THE KIM FAMILY HAS ARRIVED AT THE HALL."

 Jk looked at the stairs only to be shocked. The kim family came down with all their glory. Mr. Kim and mrs. Kim looking like a power couple that they are. They both had retired from their jobs, handing their son the position. Mr. Kim was a successful and powerful businessman of his time, and he still held that position . His wife was an actress known for her beauty and acting skills. But, what was shocked was jk not the kim couple. It was their son. 

"V." He mumbled slowly while looking at the new owner of the kim cooperations. 

The guy whom he loves. Who knew that his crush would be the famous kim taehyung. The guy who was famous for his talent and skills. But, the greatest mystey was his face, which is revealed today. 

"omo. He is so handsome." 

"He has the face of a greek god." Jk heard the whispers behind him, but he was too shocked to even process anything.

 He saw tae coming towards his direction. Panicked, he froze on his spot, unable to do anything. But, before taekook could see each other's face properly. An old man approached V ie. Kim taehyung.

 Jk quickly recognized the man. He was the retired CEO of a famous company in England. 

"It's so nice to see you here. Mr. Kelvin. I hope you enjoy the party." Tae spoke in english. The deep voice lingered through jk's ears. He would have fanboyed the voice at this moment if he was not in this situation.

"I will. Mr. Kim." 

Jk came back to his scenes. Just as he was about to leave, his eyes met with jk's. Jk was not wearing a mask. V recognized his face instantly. V was confused as to why jk was wearing a girl's gown. But, he decided to ask that later. Maybe jk was into cross dressing. The eye contact only lasted a few seconds before Jk disappeared in the crowd. 

V panicked and started to search for him. He excused himself from his parents, who were busy talking with the guests. "Where could he be gone?" Tae thought. He ignored the girls who were surrounding him like hyenas.

On the other side, 

during the process of running, Jk collided with someone. He nearly fell down, but the other person caught him in the right moment. He closed his eyes and was ready to face the floor. But when he felt nothing, he slowly opened his eyes and was shocked to see the person who had held him. His eyes were so became so big that it looked like it was going to come out.

 He was in his older sister Amy's arms. Jk's waist was tightly secured by Amy's hands. 

"Are you okay. My lady." Amy asked JK, and they both stood up in a straight position.

 Jk coughed a little to signal her to leave his waist. Noticing the signal, Amy left his waist.

 "On no. This is so embarrassing. Out of all people, why did i have to end up in my sister's arms. If she recognizes me. then I am dead." Jk thought to himself. 

"Thank you for saving me." Jk said, trying to make his voice girly as much as possible and ran away from them.

 Amy stood there dumbfounded. She looked at the direction jk went. With a smile on her face, she said to herself." Aish. I forgot to ask her name? Her voice was so calming. I hope we meet again, my lady. " 

Saying that Amy went towards her sister to tell her about the girl she met. In the long corridors of the mansion. We all could imagine Jk running. 

"Why the hell are these heels so painful. I have to find the bathroom quickly before I encounter anyone else." Jk thought to himself.

 But, the next moment, he was pulled inside a dark room. He tried to scream, but a hand prevented it. Jk slowly opened his eyes to see the face of the person and was met with the Hazel eyes staring at him. They both stared at each other.

 "What are you doing, V?" Jk asked the other. 

"Staring at the beauty in front of me."

 For a moment, the whole place went silent to jk. He just stared at the man in front of him. 

"Let's go to the balcony and talk, shall we?" Tae said and dragged jk outside. Jk's heart calmed when he felt the cold breeze hitting his face. 

"So.." tae said, wanting to start a conversation.

 "So?" And again, there was silence. 

"If you want to ask me about this whole get up. Then, it's a long story." 

"I am listening.." Sensing the determination in his voice, jk took out a sigh and explained to the older. 

In the end, the balcony was filled with taehyung's laughter while jk looked at him with a done face. 

"Stop laughing like a hyena before i punch you in the face." 

Jk said in a serious voice due to which taehyung stopped laughing. But, he was coughing while struggling to calm down his laughter. 

After a while, jk asked, "So, tell me about yourself. What is your real identity. V or should i say Mr. Kim taehyung." While showing the fake nails that looked so sharp that tae feared it will cut his skin off into pieces. 

Tae gulped and scratched the back of his head. "Well. I was going to tell you everything today."

 "So, why didn't you tell me this earlier?" 

"I was afraid.Most people are only after my money, my fame, my body. So, it's hard to trust people. And it's not that I don't trust you. I trust you with my whole heart. But, I when I got to know you, I didn't know how to break this information to you." 

"I understand. Being an heir of a famous business is very difficult. You can't trust anyone. They might stab your back without you having any clue." 

Tae smiled hearing the younger. He is happy that someone understands him. "But still, that doesn't mean that I will forgive you for lying to me for two yrs." 

"I am ready to take any punishment you offer me. I vow that I will accept the things that you would make me do." 

"Good boy. But the punishment doesn't start today. Today is your special day. I don't want to ruin that for you." 

"So..". 

"So, what?" 

"Would you like to have a dance with me, my lady?" Tae asked, clearly teasing the younger. But in return, he only earned a smack on his head. 

"Ouch.. What was that for?" Tae asked while grabbing his head for protection.

"For teasing me.Now, let's go." JK said and sassily walked out of the balcony, leaving V dumbfounded. 

"So, is that a yes or a no.Hey. Wait for me." Saying that, he ran after the bunny. 

Time Skip, 

The lights of the hall were dim. All the couples were dancing together, enjoying the melody of the music while some were busy stuffing their mouth with food. But, all the people present in the hall gasped when the main couple entered the dance hall with all of their glory. A romantic song started to play. The man extended his hand, asking the lady for a dance. 

"May i have a chance to move my body skillfully, to be lost in the rhythm of the melody, my lady." The man asked with a smile adoring his face while his lady looked at him with a done face. But, hold his hand looking forward towards the dance. 

"Are you ready?" Tae asked. 

In return, he heard a chuckle from jk and heard, " I was born ready." 

Out of the blue, a romantic song started to play. Taekook held each others hands and marched towards the centre. All eyes were on them. At that moment, most of the people stopped dancing and let taekook have their moment. The whole hall went silent, just adoring the couple dancing in the music's beat. Slow romantic music lingering through their ears. 

"Why the hall is so silent, tae?" 

"Don't know, love."

They danced and danced until their feet began to hurt. After dancing for a while, they both left the hall, hand in hand, looking like a power couple. Nobody recognized their faces as they were wearing masks. Only tae was recognized due to his clothing. No one knew about the lady, which stayed as a mystery in people's minds. 

Meanwhile, in the corner of the room, the kim old couple were talking more like arguing about something. 

"I won the bet." Mr. kim said with a playful smirk on his face while his wife rolled her eyes, trying to control her laughter by seeing her husband's funny face. 

"Don't make that face. You look like a donkey." 

"But, you fell for that face. Just admit that i won the bet, and you loose,ma dame." 

"So, you finally admit that your face looks more like a donkey's face. It is a late realization, but i am glad you finally accepted it." Mrs kim said, making her husband speechless. 

"We ain't changing the topic right now. Taehyung's eomma." Mr. kim said. His hands on his hips. 

"I will take you to a date of your choice. Are you happy now?" Mrs kim said, rolling her eyes. 

"Okay." 

Just then, someone called them, and they went towards that direction. 

On the balcony, "it was fun, right?" Tae said while leaning his hands at the balcony fence. 

"Hmm. It was." The younger's face glowing under the moonlight probably because of so much powder he used. 

They spend an hour talking about themselves. Learning more about each other. They talked and talked, not minding about the time. Just then, Jk's eyes fell on the gates outside the mansion. He widened his eyes when he saw his stepmother and stepsisters going out. His eyes went towards the big clock in Tae's room.. 

To his horror, it was already midnight. 

"Oh shit. I need to reach home before they find out that I am missing." Jk said in a panicked voice. Just His eyes landed on Tae, the man in front of him who was looking at him with worry displayed in his eyes. 

"Are you JK?" 

"NO. I mean, yes. I am fine." 

"You can tell me the cause of your fright?" 

"My mother and sisters are returning home. If I don't return home before they reach, then I will be in big trouble. I know that this is sudden. Can you help me? I will make sure to return this favor." Jk said quickly while looking at the older. 

"Anything for you."  

"Can you drop me home. Please." Jk pleaded to the older, showing his puppy eyes.

"Okay. As you wish." Tae said before calling his driver to drop jk off. 

He looked at Jk and said." The driver is waiting outside. You can leave from the exit door. No one would suspect you." 

JK thanked him and left. Tae looked at the disappearing figure with sad eyes. He wanted the younger to stay with him for longer. He wanted to confess to him, but it looks like the universe is against them. 

He was about to lose all hopes when suddenly the younger again came running towards him. Before he could reply properly, he felt a peak in his cheek. 

"I love you."  See you tomorrow." Jk said before running again, leaving a blushing tae behind.

 "He should have kissed here." Tae pointed towards his lips, smiling like a idiot. 

"He kissed me. He he." The mad boy said, smiling ear to ear. He went downstairs going outside, and he decided to wander around the garden. Now, we all could imagine a smiling tae walking through the garden looking like a lovesick puppy. 

Just then, his eyes fell on a shiny thing lying at the corner of a bush. With curious eyes, he took slow steps towards the thing. When he got closer to it, he realized that it was a glass high heel. It looked fimiliar.

 Upon examing the heel closer, Tae thought. "This heels looks similar." He tried to force his memory and it clicked him. His judy was wearing a pair of glass high heels as well. 

"Looks like he dropped it while running. I should return it to him tomorrow." Tae said while going towards his room for rest with excitment steps. "Did you see what I see. Tae's appa." 

"Yes, my love. Look how red his face looks like. Like a tomato. Our son has gone crazy." 

"Crazy in love." They both said at the same time before hugging each other tightly.

"Our taehyung-ah finally decided to give a chance to love. I am glad." 

"Me too. Now let's go to sleep. It's late." 

"You are right. Let's go." Saying that, the old kim couple left towards their bedroom. 

On the other side,

 "Thank you for the ride, ajushi." Jk said bowing before exiting the car. He took a glance at the parking spot of his house to realize they his stepmother and stepsisters have still not arrived. He took a sigh of relief. He looked back to see Taehyung's car gone. 

Without any thought, jk ran towards the back door when he noticed a familiar car at a certain distance. He ran towards his room at the speed of light. In a few minutes, Jk changed the dress and removed the wig. Just as he was about to go towards the bathroom to remove his makeup. He heard the door of the front door open and a few mumbles along with it. Probably his sisters chating about the party.

 "Girls. Go to sleep now. I will check your brother." Jungkook widened his eyes and quickly went under the covers. 

He heard a knock on his door a few seconds later. "Jungkook. Are you asleep?" Jk tried his best to keep his voice low.

"I guess he is asleep. I told this idiot to eat dinner. But he never listens."

 Saying that, she left the room. Hearing the footsteps gone, jk slowly peaked through his blanket. When he knew the coast was clear, he quickly ran to the bathroom to remove the makeup. When he was done, he slept with a smile adoring his face. But soon that smile got replaced when he remembered something. He got up and checked inside his bed. 

"Oh shoot. I forgot." He mumbled before picking up the glass slipper.

 "I lost one while running. Maybe it is in the garden. Now, what should i do?"

 He felt sad as the slipper was expensive. He brought the slipper with his own money that he had saved up. 

"It's okay. At least i had a fun night. All is well." He kept mumbling the last sentence and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 3.3K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~
694 26 9
Random short stories -Fluff -Smut -Happy ending -Mpreg My first one shot book, Vote, Comment, and enjoy the book!!!
28.3K 648 19
This book is a whole damn mess btw. Top Gguk Bottom Tae this book contains: -smut -fluff -angst (please do understand that english isnt my first l...
57.6K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...