The Tale I Wished.....

By Gea_038

In every tale women's are just damsels in distress while being saved by their prince charming's or a knight i... More

Prologue
The Day It All Begun
The Day I Met The Death Flags !
The Day My Fate Changed!
The Day I Decided!
The Day It Messed Up!
The Day It Messed Up II
The Day I Realized
The Day I Moved On!
The Day I Smiled!
The Day I Went To Heaven
The Day I Joined The Play
The Day I Knew The True Word
The Day I Knew The True Word II
The Day I Found My Destiny!
The Beginning To An End !
The Beginning To An End II!
The Day I Met My Past!
The Day My Life Has Begun to Be Complete!

The Day It All Begun Part II

16 1 1
By Gea_038

Anna shall we leave now. Uh.. Well, your Majesty Prince Noah had went on the last carriage...So. Uh.. this brat always going out with his lover to explore their interest.(thinking) Well, do you know when your young master is going to reach the palace?...Butler William. Uh...I apologise Your Highness but young master did not inform as he went with Lady Jane early to the neighbouring kingdom. Uh... this brat....if he arrives earlier than expected, ask him to come to my office, to have a cup of tea with me. Alright your Highness. Anna let's head inside. Since, I can't go anywhere I might as well read my novels. The princess died while saying her last few words to the prince.... I..Love..You. -The End- Uh... what kind of book is this, same goes for all of the books I've read. I guess I should find another... Ouch! Something landed on top of my head... a book?

What's this book? Wait! Why this book looks familiar? Wait a minute! Isn't this book ...... Memories of previous life flashes Wait a minute, This book was my favourite, how did it end up here and this female lead, I just adore her. I wished that I had the same life as Princess Serena Cycil Ashton who ruled her kingdom under her power with her true love..... Huh! My name is also Princess Serena Cycil Ashton. There is only one thing that makes sense. I'm the female lead in my favourite book..... Well, I just have to make my way out of this story before I appear in front of the story's death flags...... A Few hours later.. Uh! I can't get any ideas... Phew calm down Lila. Lila a highschool student, a top ranker and loved by everyone.... untill I met with an accident and reincarnated as my favourite FL. Well, I might as well... Uh.. Princess, Prince Zein has arrived.. Oh! I totally forgot about him.... What to do? Well let's meet my fiancee. I wonder how he looks like since I've only seen him when we were 5 years old. Well, here we go.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 11 13
After seeing her brother meet his destiny, the young princess of Aeronia is set to find her own. When he finally returns, everything seems to be oka...
5.8K 152 27
This story is about a girl who is in a bad relationship, but is saved by her "prince charming. But she has also had her share of a Cinderella story...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
1 0 1
A man with a seriously messed up life and a load of mental problems made a lot of mistakes in his life but one stands above the rest. The story is ab...