Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou

125 2 0
By Teary_Skies

CW: Dubcon

Aconita exhaled breathily, trying to distract her mind from the current happenings in front of her. A head of blonde hair was pressed against her chest, listening intently to her heartbeat. SHe had tried to pull away on several occasions but without her supply of knives and mobility, she was completely at the demon's mercy. The red rope she'd been following to get to this point had been wrapped tightly around her legs, tying her down to a chair's thick wooden armrest. The fallen angel was positioned on the lap of her captor, her panties discarded long ago and her walls enveloping his shaft. She wasn't aware how long they'd been positioned like that, just that her slick had long dripped down her thighs and onto his lap. Every slight movement caused small whispers of pleasure, and she despaired at the idea of being stuck above the demon for any longer, unable to move even her arms which had been tied with the same rope of fate over the demon she was stuck sitting on.

He, on the other hand, seemed unbothered by the fallen cherub's predicament. His tail twitched happily as he listened to her heartbeat pound in her chest. Every so often he'd adjust his position, his member thrusting gently inside of her and her voice unfolding from her lips cutely. Her heartbeat would quicken each time he adjusted and without fail his joy would soar. His soulmate was an angel, he couldn't be happier. She'd been easy enough to unarm, and even easier to tie down with her small stature. Kyou couldn't be happier that the one he was fated to spend the rest of his life with was the cherub sitting atop his lap for as long as he desired.

"Do you know how long you've been like this?" he asked her, burying his head even deeper into her small chest.

Aconita growled. "Hours could have passed and yet your incessant form of affection is unbeknownst to me."

Her words brought a smile to Kyou's lips and he shifted his position within her warmth once again. The cherub squeaked once again, attempting to keep her weight even to escape some of the ruthless teasing. "It has been hours," the demon confirmed. He lifted his head from her chest, looking into the scary glare residing on her face.

The air between them was hot and although her eyes were fierce, Aconita's pale skin was flushed. "Can you just finish what you're doing, then?" she asked, the smallest hint of desperation in her voice.

"Eager are we?" Kyou asked, gently pushing his hips up into her once again. She looked away, burying her face into his shoulder as another soft squeak left her lips.

The sensation of his sex had filled her completely, the soft pressure it put in her gut doing well to keep her attention for the hours he'd kept her like this. Every time he moved his hips into hers was agonizing. With her limbs secured so tightly, though, the fallen angel could only endure.

"I'm not eager, I just wish to be done with this farce."

"I hardly find it to be a farce at all," Kyou told her, his tone sounding hurt, almost as if he still had his humanity. Something Aconita wasn't used to demons' having. Perhaps fate had not been the cruelest tying her to some pervert obsessed with beating hearts. Catching herself on her thoughts, she shook her head. Kyou gazed at her for a moment, amused by her puzzled face, no doubt, before ducking his head back into her small chest. He nuzzled against her, pressing his ear above her heart.

Her heartbeat continued to pitter at its normal speed but the rhythmic pulse was more than enough for Kyou. He breathed in her scent, completely intoxicated by the fallen cherub's presence. He moved again, his shaft burying itself deeper into her warmth. She gasped, her heartbeat quickening from the stimulation. Kyou exhaled breathily, her reaction exciting him.

"Besides," he continued finally, "how can i savor the sound of your throbbing heart if I finish this so quickly."

"It hasn't been quick!" Aconita exclaimed, desperate for release from the ache in her sex. "None of this has been quick!"

Kyou kept his ear on her chest, listening to her pulse rise with her voice. His hands gripped onto her thighs, the pressure sending shivers down her spine. His claws digging into her pale skin as the sound aroused him further. He had made the petite angel desperate, chipping away at her strong will minute by minute. His control over the situation was painstaking, and as he was now, even riled by the rhythmic thrumming in her chest, he could force her to take his length for the rest of the day. His lips curled up at the thought. Perhaps he could even keep this up through the night.

"Kyou! Are you even listening? Cut this out!" Aconita attempted to thrash her legs to prove a point but the rope shared by the two of them bound her so tightly that even the small movements she could do amounted to nothing but small pins of pleasure.

"You're shouting at the very demon you wish mercy from?" he pointed out, his voice muffled by her dress.

"Fuck mercy! Just unbind me!" she shouted.

Kyou's hands let go of her thighs and for a moment the fallen cherub seemed to believe he would free her. She waited for her restraints to come loose so that she could take control over the frustrating situation she had found herself in, but the movement never came; instead the demon's hands crawled from her skirt to her chest, easily finding their way to her erect nipples.

He rolled them between his fingertips, feeling her entire body come alive with the soft movements. She leaned into his touch, soft whimpers escaping her lips in a chorus. Her hands clenched into fists, the red rope around her wrists tightening as her muscles tensed.

Her hips attempted to roll for any sort of restriction but just pressing up into her was enough to force her still as the rope pulled taught. She whined desperately as he pinched her sensitive buds, pulling them gently. Aconita couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so desperate. So full. She could feel her own fluids dripping from her hot thighs onto his lap. Her head leaned forward as he teased her, every carnal desire within her head so consuming she felt as if she was being eaten alive. She just wanted to be freed from the torture she'd endured for hours. His length deep inside her was driving her insane.

"Your heartbeat is so quick it might as well jump from your chest," Kyou told her, his breath so hot she could feel it through the cloth between her skin and his.

Aconita couldn't respond, her voice drowned out by her own desperate moans. Her entire body felt hypersensitive and every moment Kyou's hands were on her body the hotter she felt. Her will to be resilient towards him was crumbling more and more every moment she was stuck under his touch.

"You know, if you beg for mercy, perhaps I'll release you."

Aconita's eyes had been closed but upon hearing his words her eyes snapped open in a cold glare. "I, ah- I would, nngh, rather die!"

"Suit yourself," he replied nonchalantly, not even looking up to meet her fierce gaze.

Hearing his casual response to her declaration finally let it sink in. Aconita realized that Kyou didn't care how long it took. He didn't care if she gave in to him or not. He was only enraptured in her pulse, and as long as breath still left her lips, and blood still flowed within her body, She would be satisfying his needs.

The realization was enough to shatter her resolve immediately. The uncertain time frame of how much longer she'd be stuck with his length penetrating deep into her enough to make her take back her words near immediately.

"Okay, ahn- Okay," she stammered, his relentless touch whisking moans from her mouth between her words. "P-please, Kyou," Aconita begged.

Kyou's touch paused, and his hips settled, allowing the rope tying her to slack just a little. "One more time?"

The fallen cherub huffed. "Please, I can't take it anymore, I need you."

Kyou lifted his head, smirking at the helpless angel. Wordless, he bucked his hips up into her, reclining gently in his chair to reach her depths easier. Her voice exploded from her in short cries as he thrust into her sex. His speed ruthless, Aconita was helpless to the sensation of his long shaft pushing in and out of her, the pressure within her gut growing with each thrust. Her body doubled over, leaning over his shoulders as her hands clenched together.

His movements forced her body to bounce with him, making his member bury itself deeply each and every time. Her voice was as sweet as the pulse pounding in her chest, a sound that Kyou had grown so accustomed to, he had already decided he wanted to listen to it for the rest of time. He could feel her walls clench around him tightly with each movement, and he smirked in satisfaction, Aconita would likely never leave his side either. Fate had bound them together for a reason, after all, and they'd both be damned before they left each other's side.

His thrusts accelerated as her moans grew more rapid and her arms tightened around his shoulders, hugging herself to him. The pleasure pushing against her walls, sent her crescending into the sensation. Her mind seemed to blank as her walls clamped around Kyou's shaft hard enough to make him grunt one last thrust into her before his hot seed erupted deep into her sex.

"K-Kyou!" Her moan came as almost a scream as her body was overcome with the pleasure consuming her every thought. As her muscles tensed, she could feel the red ropes of fate tightening around her limbs.

Finally the heavy sensation calmed down and she lay limp against Kyou's strong, broad chest, her long dark hair stuck to her sweaty skin. Kyou kissed the top of her head affectionately and she felt the ropes binding her loosen before falling to the ground with a soft thump. He held onto her gently as she calmed down, his presence firm and comforting. She breathed a long breath, feeling safe despite the abrupt events that had followed after their chance meeting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 196 19
(18+!!) You? Or Y/N.. and König. She's his personal medic. I will get to that eventually I promise!! So these are different stories, all still tech...
154K 4.1K 38
here's a journey of a may 2021 fanfic - ending soon - a lot of smut in early chapters bc i ran out of ideas
82.7K 1.4K 26
as stated in the title, a series of one shots of your faves from aouad (or other fandoms). everything has a divider so make sure to look for that if...
77.9K 2.4K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...