Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader

124 4 0
By Teary_Skies

CW: Non-con

A long refreshing breeze swirled over the peaceful lake before us. It smelt of moss and bark. The twilight sky was beginning to show glimpses of the stars, glittering in the vast cover of navy blue. The cold gust caused the rangy angel next to you to rest his head on your shoulder, his dark hair covering the light coloured blouse you adorned. You wrapped your arm around him comfortingly, allowing Tsurugigozen to nuzzle into you for warmth. It wasn't often he was able to be openly affectionate but if there was any time, it would be now. He exhaled in a relaxed sigh, taking in the gorgeous scenery. You followed his gaze, watching the cherry blossom petals slowly drift to the water. The surface of the tranquil lake reflected the endless sky of stars.

You squeezed him closer to you, and Tsurugigozen's delicate features lit up with a warm smile. "Thank you for bringing me out here."

You nodded slowly, eyes never leaving the soft ripples on the water's surface when a petal would descend to it. "Of course. You needed a break and what better way than to spend it out here, with me?"

"I could not agree more," Tsuru murmured.

You smiled, turning your head and planting a soft kiss atop his long, dark locks. "I wanted to show this place to you for a very long time."

The angel looked up at you. "Really?"

You exhaled softly from your nose in amusement at his bewildered eyes. He wasn't used to the gentle loving treatment you were treating him to. His shining gaze of trust was so pure and kind, it was nothing like the front he put up in front of Fumus and the other angel's.

"Yeah, of course," you assured him warmly. "It's so quiet out here so I wanted to show you what true peace felt like. Y'know," you continued, shrugging. "Also because no one can hear you screaming."

Tsurugigozen looked at you as if you'd just stabbed seventeen people in the chest. His lips pressed together in a thin line of concern. "W-what?" he asked.

You smirked. "I mean, we're so far from everyone, even if you screamed at the top of your lungs, no one would ever hear you."

Tsurugigozen's concern only grew. You watched on in amusement as he shuffled away from your grip around his waist and scooted further. "You would not do that, though, correct?" he checked.

You tilted your head, glancing at your now empty arm. "Where are you going?" Redirecting the question, you patted the mossy earth where he had been just a few moments ago.

"Y/N?" he prompted.

"You're acting so silly, Tsuru, come back," you instructed calmly. He seemed to weigh his options carefully before shaking his head. You perked an eyebrow up, watching him slowly back away from you. "No?" you inquired.

He shook his head, and in a lapse of judgment turned to stand. You frowned and reached out. Your hand secured itself around his long, loose ponytail and you gave him a second to register the action and rethink. When the angel attempted to stand, you heaved a heavy sigh before yanking on the handful of hair in your hand. His yelp was high pitched as you dragged him back down.

"Gosh, what's gotten into you all of a sudden?" you patronized, pulling him closer to you. The man thrashed, trying to escape your grasp. You tighten your grip before adjusting your weight to loom above him.

"This was really nice, but I think I hear Fumus calling me back now!"

You paused, listening to the quiet forest. "I don't hear anything except your whining," you comment.

He let out a soft pleaful whimper and you smiled softly at him, patting his hair with your free hand. His gaze softened as you stroked his sleek locks. He was so cute, assuming he could escape you so easily. Your hand gently trailed his cheek bones, caressing his face warmly before sharply retracting and flying forward, slapping the angel across the face. He cried out in another high pitched yelp and you chuckled.

"You'll behave for me, right, Tsuru?" you coo.

He nodded slowly, as if any quick movements would make you hit him again.

"Wonderful!" you exclaim giddily, letting go of him and clapping your hands.

His eyes darted to your clapping hands before attempting to get away again, sprawling limbs trying to pull himself across the mossy ground quicker than you could catch him. You watched his fruitless efforts for but a single second before launching yourself forward calmly, easily pinning down his slender limbs. You planted your hand onto the back of his head, forcing his face into the earth as you straddled his waist, maneuvering around his large wings.

He thrashed beneath you trying to throw your weight off of him. A laugh escaped your lips at his cute, feeble attempts. Your free hand reaches behind you, aiming for his ass as you slapped him harshly. The crisp sound echoed in your surroundings followed by a muffled cry.

"You told me you'd behave," you scold, bringing your hand down again. You glared, forcing his face deeper into the moss beneath you as you mercilessly hit him. He cried out, thrashing desperately to get away. "And you're still trying to get away!" you exclaim, voice dripping with exasperation. Once again you shift your weight, replacing your firm straddle with one heavy knee to contain him. Tsurugigozen's black trousers are removed in one swift motion with his boxers, revealing his pale skin to the cool night. You could hear him pleading with you with his mouth full of the forest carpet but you ignored him, bringing your hand down on him again and again.

You could hear his cries get more desperate as his skin turned a vibrant red and a loud chuckle left your lips. You grope the firm mounds of skin, nails digging into the abused skin. His prolonged whine sent a shiver down your spine in excitement. Your finger gently traced a sharp red mark upon his skin before dipping between the area you'd been hitting. You prodded softly at his hole, entering with the tip of your finger and wriggling it. His tight skin sucked at you as you slowly poked into his walls.

He thrashed against your touch again and you rolled your eyes. "Tsuru, you're making this much more difficult than it has to be." His movements didn't cease after your careful warning and you frowned. "Fine, if that's how you'd like to be!" you exclaim showfully.

Carefully you line up your three fingers before shoving them roughly into him. His cry was so shrill he could hardly get the whole thing out. You forced your way in stretching him out and watching him writhe beneath you scornfully. His sex constricted around your fingers as you pushed them into him. His whines muffled from the moss stuffing his mouth effectively, you smirk at his pathetic display. As you slowly pump your digits into him, a loud squelching noise fills the serene night air.

"You're being so loud," you say, "I hope no one's around. Imagine what they'd think."

You heard him whine beneath you again and your fingers curled within him. Tsurugigozen's back arched against your carefully placed leg. You couldn't tell if his whines had turned into moans or if he was planning on denying the pleasure he was being forced to endure until the end. You teased him slowly, listening as his cries got longer and higher pitched, turning to the moans you were so fond of. You could tell from his sex constricting tightly around you that he was growing close and a smirk played at your lips.

"About to cum from me toying with you like this? Aren't you ashamed?" you ask, loosening your grip on the back of his head.

He lifted his face, soft whimpers propelling themselves from his thin lips. "I'm not going to," he cried out.

You roll your eyes. "Real convincing," you say. You pull your fingers away from him and his moans turn into a small whine. His lack of stimulation gives your words weight. You watch his body squirm disappointedly for a few minutes before brushing your fingers over his hips. His skin seems to crawl at the delicate touch and you hear his voice quiver with anticipation.

"You don't need my hand then, right?" you ask, giving him another chance for redemption.

The proud angel shook his head. "No," he confirmed.

You tilt your head, humming softly. Ideas spun their way through your mind and you smiled at each act of sadism it was creating. With all the possibilities you land on two. "Then I guess you'll just have to choose between something worse."

He didn't respond but his slight movements ceased. Your voice had dripped with lust and cruelty. He couldn't see the malicious smile resting atop your lips or the way your eyes scanned the forest floor, gorgeous scenery long forgotten with thoughts of your own desires.

Finally, you continued; "So, I could either fill you full of the limbs of the sakura tree." Tsurugigozen shuddered at the imagery that had undoubtedly conjured in his mind. "Or, You can just see how far you get with your poor erection on the mossy ground."

You could tell by the way he shrunk beneath you that his face had recoiled. Your hand gently lifts his hips from the mossy earth and exposes his erection. You chuckle softly and he forces his hips from your grasp, hiding his shame into the forest floor once more. You tap his waist gently, prompting him for a response. You can hear the wet click of the angel's mouth opening but just as quickly his lips shut tightly.

"What's it gonna be, Tsuru?" you sing to him softly. He whines at your voice desperately. "If you'd like to stall, I could just pick for you." You grab one of the many twigs laying in the moss and snap it between your fingers. The way his breath pauses brings a smile to your face. You loved seeing him have to think about something so carefully.

He doesn't say anything to you, just forces his hips to rock against the mossy ground. You watch in amusement as he whimpers from his own movements. You shift your weight from his back, allowing him to move more freely. His movements became longer, pushing his sex into the mossy blanket. You move closer to watch his face contour from the shameful pleasure you had forced him into. His fragile scarlet eyes gazed at yours for but a moment before tears welled in them.

You cherish the pathetic look staining his once proud face, before placing your hands on his waist. The pressure you apply is gentle yet precise, assisting him in rocking his hips into the ground. Tsurugigozen's tears streak his cheeks as you force him to carry out your will. His whimpers mix with his sobs as you make him move quicker, forcing his movements deeper into the moss bed. The sobbing echoing from his lips and his tear stained face causing your insides to churn wickedly, a cruel grin curling at the edges of your mouth.

You could feel your sex quiver at the spectacle before you as he desperately grinds himself faster. "I'm not even helping you anymore, Tsuru," you coo at the dark haired angel.

His eyes widen at the statement and realization dawns on him. Whatever shred of dignity had been left in his body shattered as he did. His sobs grew louder, tears streaming from his eyes in streams, still though, his hips continued to rock against the ground. You laugh at him, removing your hands from his waist and allowing him to feel how quickly he was forcing himself to move. His voice choked on his wails as he cried, echoing on the dark lake water before them.

You raise your hand at him again, smacking the back of his thigh roughly. He yelped loudly, but instead of slowing from the harsh action, Tsurugigozen moved his hips quicker. You hit him again, harder. He moaned from the blow, his movements becoming more erratic. His face contorted, eyes squeezing shut. His sticky white seed shot from his sullied tip, staining his dark dress shirt. You could see the liquid seeping thickly through the moss. His hips slowed their continuous thrusts. You watch him for a moment as he begins to calm down, quiet tears seeping down his cheeks.

Gently you roll him over, holding Tsurugigozen in your arms and kissing his sweat covered forehead. He cries in your arms, snuggling deeper into your embrace. You smiled condescendingly at the pathetic angel allowing him to rest, your eyes gazing through the pink flowers above to see a vast starry night sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 351 28
This story will include fluff, smut, and not much angst because they've already been through enough :-( This is something I've been wanting to do for...
75.2K 1.2K 29
This is a book of fics I made when I was younger and dumber. If the original artist of my previous book cover sees this, I'm incredibly sorry I didn'...
77.8K 2.4K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...
1.2K 10 26
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!] [FREQUENT UPDATES] [PARTS 1-9] - RELATIONSHIP HEADCANONS/SCENARIOS - SFW HEADCANONS - NSFW HEADCANONS - SFW ABCS - NSFW ABC...