Mogeko March 2023

By Teary_Skies

A collection of smut fics for Mogeko March 2023 18+ only, some pairings and prompts will be disturbing, read... More

Mogeko March 2023
Mogeko Castle: Moge-ko x Moge-kov
The Gray Garden: Wodahs x Alela Grora
Wadanohara: Idate x Tatsumiya
Obsolete Dream: Gyakuten x Sullivan x Chishibuki
Ice Sceam x Confession: Yukisada x Shirogane
Seaside Dispatches x Sickness: Satanick x Victor
Genderbend: Envi x reader
Character Death: Daimonji x Cosmea
Bunny: Satanick x Artamos
Funamushi Private Deep-Sea Academy: Taffy x Various
Magic x Corruption: Satanick x Ivlis
Neko x Wings: Fungas x Chlomaki
Dress Up: Etihw x Kcalb
Rain: Met x Lobco
Dancing: Met x Hanten
Sakura Days x Stars: Tsurugigozen x Reader
Red String of Fate: Aconita x Kyou
Roll Swap: Idate x Gris
Favourite Pairing: Reficul x Sin

Doll x Meat: Rigatona x Cranber

113 2 3
By Teary_Skies

CW: Cannibalism, Noncon, Mindbreak, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat

Rigatona groaned as her crimson eyes flickered open. Her gaze stared at a clean tile floor she didn't recognize and she need not thrash to understand she had been effectively restrained. She lifted her head from where it hung, the small pain from the uncomfortable angle causing her to frown as she studied her surroundings. The room she was confined in was clean and resembled that of a cute kitchen. Pastel pink walls with white cupboards and counters jutting from them formed the walls furthest from her. Rigatona seemed to be shackled in the far corner, all décor as far from her as possible. An Island in the center of the room had a fruit bowl adorning the center, and there were empty glass jars stained with streaks of a deep maroon cast to the side closest to the sink. Three white barstools with soft pink cushions stood at the side of the island closest to the angel. 

As much as her eyes searched for her captor, though, Rigatona found herself alone. She racked her memory for any hints on her location, but the only thing she could remember was being in the middle of a fight with a group of demons. She had been alone during, her companions knowing the angel could often handle large crowds with little issue. This time, had been different though. The prowess of her foes hadn't increased, nor could she remember being overwhelmed by their numbers. Rather someone else had been there. They'd met on the fields of war only once in the past but it was enough to stain Rigatona with an impression of intrigue and allow her mind to roam with countless fantasies she'd like to entertain with the demon. Her current standing though, shackled uncomfortably to a wall and helpless, was not one of them. In fact, the current situation could get messy if she was unable to free herself soon. That woman alone, had been enough to overpower her, after all.

Rigatona gently attempted to move her limbs, making as little noise as possible. Her legs were free but there was little give to the chains restraining her wrists and she concluded that the material used was strong enough to hold her for as long as Cranber held the key to the shackles. Or, until the angel could find something suitable enough to pick the locks. Her eyes scanned her surroundings once again. The only thing closest to her was a tall rose-hued shelf, cabinet cupboards closing off the lower part of the shelf. Even if she could somehow reach the shelf with her feet alone, there was no way to easily find something suitable. Some chance was better than no chance, though, and the angel kicked out her feet. The tips of her boots gently grazed against the wood, but there was no way for the slender woman to reach the shelf properly, let alone find a way to kick open the cabinet doors. 

A frustrated growl escaped her lips, and her mood quickly soured. When that infernal demon showed herself, there wasn't a thing that would keep her from holding back. She angrily kicked the tiles below her, cursing her enemy with every ounce of hatred she held. She didn't care how loud she was anymore, she only wished to see Cranber writhe in pain. The show she was giving, thrashing around seemed to summon her captor as quickly as the angel intended, and yet seeing the short demon's curious gaze peek in from the doorway only served to fill her with more rage.

"Took you long enough!" Rigatona growled, her crimson eyes glaring.

"Someone woke up rather feisty." She giggled at the rancorous display before her, a single pale hand covering her lips. 

Cranber's beauty unparalleled to her, the angel again felt all of her sadistic desires burn their way to the forefront of her mind. "When I get out of these chains," she began. The demon watched with an intense gaze as Rigatona levelled a glare at her. "You're dead."

"Oooo," she cooed mockingly. "So scary."  Cranber walked fully into the room and quickly closed the distance between them. She squatted in front of the brunette, her legs spread in a way that caused her scarlet skirt to furl over her knees. Rigatona caught a glimpse of her shapely, bare thighs and the thin bit of black silk decorated with delicate maroon lace hiding between her legs. Cranber's fingers caressed her cheek, and the angel grimaced at her hot touch, the gentle touch feeling sinister as it glided down her cheeks bones to the corner of her lips.

Her cold glare remaining, she refused to break eye contact as her mouth lunged at Cranber's fingers, teeth enclosing the slender digits harshly and without pause. She expected recoil and perhaps a slap or two, but the demon only stared at her wounded fingers, still caught between Rigatona's bite. The metallic sweet taste of her blood pooled around the angels incisors as she bit down harder. It dripped down her gums, mixing her saliva and filling her mouth with the taste of Cranber. 

The tips of her two fingers curled around her bottom teeth, before pulling down. Her calm expression burned into the angel's glare as she forced her bite open. She didn't wince as Rigatona's teeth dug into her flesh, her jaw being forcibly pried open and stretched further than she was aware she was capable. Neither of their intense gazes faltered for a moment. 

"I think," Cranber said slowly, her eyes falling to the blood stained saliva coating the angel's mouth, glittering in the soft lighting of the kitchen. "You'll find you can't get out of you chains." Her eyes locked with the brunette's as she stood back up, retracting her fingers from her mouth. Her pale digits glided up to her face before slipping her wounds between her lips and sucking the saliva and blood off of them. Rigatona watched in disgust at the demon's elated expression to her saliva coated fingers. "You've already tried, haven't you?" 

The brunette's jaw closes, the way it was wrenched left the muscles sore. For a moment they're both quiet. Rigatona gathers the saliva within her mouth before spitting it to the ground, not dignifying the demon before her with a properly articulated response. 

Cranber stared at the small splatter of saliva and blood on the tile before frowning. "I guess you're pretty eager to get started then?" she asked. 

Curiosity prickled at Rigatona but she remained quiet, her stony expression intending to cut down any resolve the demon had. Cranber turned on her heel, sauntering to the island in the center of the room and grabbing one of the stained jars residing there. She returned, the object in her hand unthreatening. Rigatona scoffed. 

"You gonna stuff me in there to save for later?" she mocked.

Cranber giggled madly. The way her voice rang unhinged and alluring. "Something of that affect," she responded giddily. She leaned down and released the jar, letting it roll towards the angel. The glass echoed as it rolled, making a small clinking noise as it collided with her boot. She took a moment to examine the object and near immediately she identified the dried contents within the jar. Dry blood caked the ridges at the bottom and stained the rim. 

Rigatona's gaze glided back up to the approaching demon just as she crouched down and drew her body in close. The heat radiating from her pressed into the angels exposed skin on her thigh as she leaned over her legs and crawled closer. Her breath spun in the air and stuck to the angel, it smelt of sweets and blood. The scarlet swirls in her rosey eyes stood out more vibrantly as she pulled her face close to Rigatona. Her smile revealing pointed fangs with their tips stained pink.

"You get to become my special jam! Aren't you excited?" Her crazed eyes studied the angel's crimson irises intensely, looking for any hint of fear, but all that resided within them was anger with the smallest hint of repulsion. She cast a puzzled look to the ceiling, placing a finger at her lips. "Most people start freaking out about this time," she commented.

Rigatona rolled her eyes, before kicking at the demon hard, sending the short woman trumbling back off her.

Her long twin tails fluttered as she slumped to the floor momentarily. Her head peered up from the tile, staring calculatingly at Rigatona. "I knew you were special, miss," she said, the unhinged haziness in her eyes growing more vivid. She pulled herself up and quickly closed the gap between them again, pinning the angel's legs down with enough strength to fracture the bone. Rigatona regarded her opponent calmly, looking for any opening as Cranber drew her body so close there was little room between them, her small chest enough to close the distance on their own. "Think I'll make a good little toy of you." 

Rigatona felt a low growl leave her throat as fangs buried into her shoulder. Hot fluid soaked into her green dress as Cranber tore a chunk of flesh from her, the gore between her teeth glistening as she chewed it. A soft whine left her lips as rolled the flesh in her mouth with her tongue. She swallowed it slowly, blood staining her white teeth and dripping down her chin. She smiled at Rigatona's disgusted expression. 

She left little time for the woman to accustom herself to the feeling of the air on her open wound as Cranber's fingers dug into the cut cruelly, painting her pale skin scarlet. She smiled ecstatically before using her claw-like nails to grasp the already torn cloth and ripping the garment from Rigatona's body. Animalistically she gnashed her teeth once before sinking them into another place on her shoulder. Blood gushed from around her mouth as she dug in deeper then she had before. Her voice whined around the red flesh as she dislodged it from its home. 

Rigatona cried out as her meat was torn from her, thrashing against her restraints. Cranber's tongue poked at her exposed flesh, coaxing more blood to leak from the wound. She drank it up gluttonously, her voice whining all the while. "You're sick!" the angel cried.

The demon peeled her head back, her entire cheeks painted in the brunette's vitality. She let out a cacophonous laugh before ripping more of Rigatona's uniform. Her thick blood leaked from the opening, sliding down her soft skin in fat droplets as she bled. Two deep gashes had been torn from her and the cold air of the room they were in stung. 

"Sick?" Cranber repeated as her laugh quieted. Her bloodied hands reached out and gently cupped the angel's pert breasts, groping them roughly as she eyed up the now exposed angel. The hair atop the angel's head had come loose and disheveled in the time since Cranber had captured her and the tips of it were coated in sticky blood. Still, the demon found her prey captivating with the disheveled appearance she was stuck with. "You won't feel that way soon," she told her confidently, stroking the small beads at the tip of her breasts. 

The demon drew her face in again, burying it into her neck. Rigatona struggled desperately, attempting to kick away the demon's weight again. She felt the woman atop her click her tongue before pulling away. "You're being very naughty," she told her with a frown. 

Rigatona scoffed at her demeanor again. Cranber's gaze watched as her hands grabbed onto the angel's thigh. Slender fingers dragged their way down, leaving trails of red as they made way to her knee. Her talons dug into the flesh beside her joint, puncturing the skin just above her boot. Her grip was strong and on the off chance that the angel did  manage to escape whatever fate Cranber had planned for her, she knew there would be deep bruising around the wounds as they regenerated. The demon forcibly pushed her bone into an awkward angle and the uncomfortable sensation of her limb hyperextending filled her senses.

Rigatona held eye contact brazenly as she felt her muscles snapping from Cranber's claws digging into her with the pressure. "Naughty girl don't have any privileges, y'know," she told her, pushing down one last time. Rigatona's composure strained as she felt her joint dislocate. She grimaced at the hot pain, a breathy pant unfurling from her lips. Cranber fingers curled inside of her flesh, digging into her deeper before retracting from the wound. Gore clung to her fingertips and stuck underneath her sharp nails. Again, she brought her bloodied hands to her lips to lick off all of Rigatona's fluids. Her gaze burned into the angel as she contemplated.

"If that's all the punishment you have to offer, I'm not sure how well this will go for you," Rigatona told her, raising one perfect eyebrow scornfully.

The demon resembling that of a vampire bat shook her head and giggled. "Oh pet," she cooed, condescension dripping from her tone like the blood on the angel's body. "I would hardly call that a punishment." 

Rigatona regarded the demon carefully. Watching as she drew herself close once again, this time forcibly spreading the angel's legs to sit between. The crazed look in her eyes studied the blood oozing from her shoulder lustfully for a few moments before coming close enough that her delicate tongue could poke out from its hole and relish the liquid coating her tongue. One blood soaked hand gripped her thigh, pressing her thumb into her flesh softly and making small circles with her thumb as her tongue grazed to the open wound on her shoulder. Rigatona squirmed uncomfortably as her tongue poked at the exposed flesh. Cranber's fingers slid to her clothed sex, stroking the angel through her panties. 

Her breathing grew heavier as Cranber teased her slowly, the pleasure gently worming its way through her system, her body sensitive from the harsh bites her shoulder bore. Her rose eyes burned their gluttonous lust into her as she watched the angel's face strain from the pleasure. She nuzzled her face deep into the crook of her neck, stroking her sensitive folds as her teeth embedded themselves deeply into the thin skin on her neck. Rigatona, overwhelmed from the competing sensations cried out, her eyes widening and her composure cracking for the first time. Fluids gushed from her, beading trails of hot liquid flowing down her skin. 

She felt as if her body were being burnt alive, consumed by flames. Cranber spurred on by her body's natural reactions only increased the pressure of her fingers, coaxing the heat from her sex patiently. Disgust filled the angel's senses as she felt cool air attack the new wound on her neck. Cranber's mouth didn't hold a chunk of gore within her teeth this time, she only peered at Rigatona intensely. The angel squirmed under her experienced touch, her voice coming out in pained whimpers as she struggled to grasp the sensations occurring within her. The demon titled her heads down peppering gentle sensual kisses down her chest as her hand slid away from Rigatona's sex.

"W-what are you doing?" she asked, her voice shaking.

Cranber didn't respond, biting into the thin elastic holding her panties up hard enough to snap it in half. She casted one long gaze at the angel's face as her talons dug into the flesh on her thighs. She could feel the skin tearing beneath the movement, reddening the area but not drawing blood. She gasped shallowly, helplessly watching Cranber's actions play out. Her gentle spiced kisses trailed to the abused skin where talons had just dug and the angel flinched at the gentle brushing sensation. Without warning the demon bared her teeth, opening her jaw wide. Fangs flashed from the saliva and blood coating them in the light before embedding deeply into her flesh. She cried out, her back arching strangely as her brain tried to decipher whether what she was feeling was pain, or pleasure. She whined as she felt a piece of her thigh tear from its place. 

Cranber seemed only concerned with the amount of blood gushing provocatively from the large wound. She heard the sound of glass scrape against the floor as the demon brought over her stained jar. Her fluids oozed over the rim, falling deftly into the container. She watched in stunned shock as bits of her flesh were taken by the river of blood and mixed into the jars contents. She should've felt horror. She should've felt disgust. Rigatona only felt extreme fascination and intrigue to the action and to the deep pool of blood forming at in the jar. Cranber's face still buried into her open flesh she found the gnashing of teeth tearing her flesh from her alluring, and the sensation within caused her voice to whimper and moan. 

Rigatona desperately fought against her chains, trying to move her hands to do anything but hurt her foe. Instead, the overwhelming need of pleasuring herself to the bloody, grotesque display before her was alarming and yet alluring. She could feel pleasure cascade through her entire body as fangs tore deeper into her. Her back arched as her core tightened and strained, Cranber's teeth sunk deeper and she could feel her muscles tearing under the razor sharp pressure. Her talons dug into her other thigh, the mild pain from the dislocated joint drowned out at the ever engulfing sensation of her skin being ripped through. Fingers dug into her flesh, coiling into her meat. She cried out with a loud moan, her legs voluntarily spreading wider, inviting the demon to do her worst. 

Cranber raised her head, her face coated in new blood, the smell of metal staining the air. She brought her face close watching Rigatona's expression shift complicatedly with an array of lust, passion, and revulsion. The angel met her gaze brazenly, even still. Closing the distance between their faces and acting on desires unbeknownst to her, the brunette caught the her lips in her own. Her own blood tainting her lips. The metallic taste filled her mouth inescapably and she moaned softly into the kiss, relishing the feeling of Cranber's nails still embedded deeply within her. Her teeth snagged the demon's lips and she sucked it into her mouth, biting roughly in much a similar way. The taste of blood only growing stronger. Cranber's free hand caressed her throat dangerously, deliberately stroking over the blood soaked wound on her neck. 

Rigatona's body shivered from the animalistic pleasure driving itself through her. Her gut wrenched from the carnal desire within her as she slipped her tongue past Cranber's lips. She entwined their tongues, sucking the bloodied saliva from her captor's mouth.  The demon's fingers clenched down on her throat, talons digging into the side of her neck. She struggled to breathe, her kisses becoming sloppy and slow. Rigatona fought desperately against her shackles as her mind ebbed away with overwhelming pressure building within her. She moaned softly into the woman's mouth, focusing on the the fingers curling within her. Her mouth broke away as she attempted to wrap her head around the sensations coursing through her body. 

Cranber's teeth sunk deeply into the soft flesh just above her breast, and the angel yelped in surprise as the overwhelming pleasure ruptured through her system. Her voice broke off in short, desperate, spurts as her body convulsed from the cascade of ecstasy within her. Cranber hummed, her voice vibrating the angel's open wound sensually. Rigatona gasped for breath as her body pushed against everything confining her. Fingers entwined with her exposed muscle and gore stained her skin as she felt herself climax from the abuse she had endured alone. Her sanity slipped lower and lower as she rode out the orgasm, her back arching and legs twitching.

Listlessly she hung her head, paying attention only to the extreme coils of pleasure and pain that her captor had pushed upon her. Rigatona's voice whined as Cranber drew all the gore she needed from the angel. Her face tinted a dark red from her own gluttonous lust underneath the scarlet stains.

"Hee-hee, my stupid proud angel came from that?" she taunted, pulling away for the first time since she'd thrusted her slender fingers into the angel.

Rigatona kept her head hung, disheveled hair framing her sweat and blood covered face and shoulders. She couldn't believe the rollercoaster of feelings she'd been forced to endure and yet, her soul yearned to be torn to pieces and used up indiscriminately. She wished to be the only angel the vampire bat before her feasted upon. Cranber smirked as she seemingly read through every thought in Rigatona's head.

"Why, you're just like a plaything all used up like this." she hummed as she picked the full jar of blood and flesh up, whisking herself away from the angel shackled to the wall. She set the jar on the island, her back turned to the exhausted, enervated angel. After it had been sealed tight, she cast a glance over her shoulder. The brunette had not said a word, just watched her. There wasn't a single remaining ember in the angel's crimson gaze. Her drive had seemed to drain from her. "Perhaps, after you rest your spirit will come back," the short woman suggested, not knowing if Rigatona could even comprehend her words. "Or perhaps, you'll just remain a doll the rest of your life."

Her toothy grin flashed affectionately, but the angel didn't know whether to be scared or captivated. Her thoughts on Cranber's words were muddled and perhaps, that was the only scary part to the situation as a whole. Maybe Rigatona wished to return home to her God's side; perhaps though, a life living as a doll for the enchanting demon gazing at her intensely was far more appealing.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 38
here's a journey of a may 2021 fanfic - ending soon - a lot of smut in early chapters bc i ran out of ideas
13K 139 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader
11.2K 196 19
(18+!!) You? Or Y/N.. and König. She's his personal medic. I will get to that eventually I promise!! So these are different stories, all still tech...
25 0 3
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from @terimilkJJ on twitter - https://twitter.com/terimilkJJ/status/1169931258190630912/photo/1 - No...