I KNOW PLACES | George Russell

By piastrisversion

-this is my first work so it's lowk ass LMAO- Ariella Irwin, the sister of the 5 seconds of Summer drummer, A... More

Cast + introduction
1. Formal greetings
Formal greetings - instagram
2. Lunch
3. the man
4. Qualifying
Qualifying - Socials
5. the euphoric feeling
6. Bahrain GP
7. permanent marker
8. La La Land
La La Land - socials
9. Mario Kart
Mario Kart - instagram
10. "those walls aren't very thick"
11. an unfamiliar feeling
12. the band is back
13. pretend
14. burning red
15. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - instagram
16. cake batter ice cream
17. if walls could talk
18. Goldfish
19. not quite blue, not entirely green
20. little black dress
21. we know she isnt your girlfriend
22. guilt
23. talk fast, romance
24. turned into your worst fears
25. Lando
26. the string of beads
27. tightrope
28. red flag
29. california
30. flowers
31. girl at home
32. loves a fragile little flame
33. something happens when everybody finds out
34. grieving for the living
35. truth
36. right where we left off
37. holiday
38. natural talent

epilogue

1.5K 40 19
By piastrisversion

2030

Ariella's pov

"Look it's dadda." I point George out to our three year old child. The father in question currently climbing out of his car, which is parked in front of the p1 spot.

Before we had Adelaide, I was able to collect three drivers championships. George is currently working towards his third. Mick replaced me when I left, and became world champion last year.

George is congratulated by the team before coming over to us. "Hey Dellie!" He coos at her, taking her from my arms as he does. I roll my eyes jokingly at the nickname. I hate it which is why he loves to use it.

"Congrats G." I admire how he looks right now, completely glowing from another win. It makes him look like he's from another world.

He leaves a quick peck on my lips, knowing PDA is something I'm still not fond of. He walks off with our child towards his post race interview. I try and call him back to stop him from doing so, but it's no use.

He knows it's not professional to do an interview with your child on your hip, but he shows no signs of caring, just wanting to be with his child.

Adela behaves throughout the interview, her arms around him with her head snuggled into his neck. She doesn't make a fuss at all, staying quiet through the full interview.

He gives her back to me when he's done. Kissing her head then mine before leaving for the podium celebration. Adelaide reaches for him as he walks off and almost falls out of my arms as she does so.

"Dadda." she palms at the air, reaching out for her father as she calls after him. He turns to make kissy faces at her, which she giggles very loudly at.

When he comes out to the top step of the podium, she points him out soundlessly. Her eyes are wide as she looks up at him in total awe.

He waves to us, making her giggle again while she claps her hands together with all her might as him, Charles, and Mick all spray each other with champagne.

However, her seeing them drink out of the bottles makes her start a fuss. "Juice." She whines, and in fear of her making a big scene I rush off toward George's driver room where I have a few juice boxes stored in a bag.

After I've got her situated on the couch, George comes into the room. "There you two are. I blinked and the both of you were gone, thought you'd run off with another man." I roll my eyes at his poor excuse of a joke.

"You know I would never." I stand from the small sofa, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply. Adelaide is too deeply immersed in her juice to make disgusted sounds at the sight, like she usually would.

"I love you." He whispers with a smile across his lips, his hands still linger around my waist as mine stay planted about his neck.

The slurping of a juice box pulls our gazes away from each other, now facing our child who's sucking the life out of the carton, the cardboard shriveling up. "Mummy I'm done with this one." She holds the carton up to me, anticipating for me to take it.

I do, tucking the trash into a pocket of the back to throw away later. She whines when I don't return with another. "What is it Addy?" I kneel down in front of her. I want her to learn how to ask for what she wants instead of being handed it.

"Mummy can I have another juice box, please?" She asks, eyes wide with her expression in a slight pout. George is already over my shoulder handing me another one as she asks.

Her pouty expression turns into a joyous one when I hand her the new box. "I've got to do media now, I'll see you both after." He kisses my head first, then hers.

As he's almost out the door, Adelaide sets her unopened juice on the couch, jumping up and running over to attach herself to his leg.

He looks down and laughs. "Cmon Addy he's gotta go work some more." I tug gently on her arm, hoping it'll come loose but she doesn't budge.

George smirks at me, before adverting his gaze back down to the child. "Dellie do you want to go to work with dad?" He speaks about himself in the third person. She lights up at the suggestion, nodding her head repeatedly.

He picks her up and situates her on his hip, once again. "George that's not a good idea." I advise, children are unpredictable and I don't want her to throw a tantrum in the middle of an interview.

He shakes his head. "It's fine. Everyone loves her. She'll be good, won't you Dellie?" He turns to the child, who looks clueless but nods anyway. "You can stay close by just in case, yeah?" He suggests, I give in with a sigh of defeat.

As we're about to leave, Adelaide speaks up. "Eh! Juice Mummy, please!" She makes grabbing motions at the air, like the box will magically appear in her hands if she does so.

I fulfill her request and we venture towards the media pen. Seeing the interviewers makes me suddenly thankful I'm no longer driving. I always hated media duties.

Mick passes by George during his first interview. He boops Adelaide's nose and plans to continue walking, but she grips onto his shirt sleeve and refuses to let go.

"Uncle Mick!" She cheers, and I'm ready to step in but George gives me a look that tells me I don't need to. He hands the child off to Mick who takes her gratefully.

I start to regret allowing this to happen, because people begin to continuously glance at her. I think for a moment they might be distracted and irritated, but most of them look at her like she's a precious jewel.

She falls asleep on Mick's shoulder as he does his interviews. It's way past nap time so it makes sense, she's a heavy sleeper so I'm not worried about her waking up.

"I believe this belongs to you." Mick hands the sleeping girl back into my arms.

"I'll actually take her." Parker takes the child after appearing from thin air, Lando standing not far behind her. "Parker-" she cuts me off with a 'shhhh'.

Parker switched to Audi when it became a team, Lando's still with McLaren. Oscar Piastri has been his teammate since Parker left.

"Aunties taking care of her sleeping niece." She whispers as she gestures to Addy, then waves me off.

Shockingly, she wakes up at this. Looking around confused for a moment before registering the faces around her. "Auntie!" She attempts to bring her arms around Parker's neck but can't quite get them all the way around.

Her head over the shoulder allows her to see Lando, and she lets out another yell. "Lando!" She tries to squirm her way out of Parker's arms.

As soon as she's put down, she runs up to the curly haired boy, tugging on his pants leg. "Can we play Barbie's, please?" The last time she saw him, him and Oscar were filming a video with old toys, so they had a bunch of Barbie's that they all played with together.

"I don't have any this time." Lando shows his empty hands to her, which makes her drop her hand from his pants leg, a pout on her face again.

I predicted this would happen, so I pull two small barbie dolls from my bag, handing one to Lando and the other to Addy. Lando gives me a dirty look but crouched down to play with the child anyway, a large smile on his face as he does so.

________________________________

ariellarussell

liked by pierregasly, lewishamilton, and others

ariellarussell well done G🩵

________________________________

parkerfulver pls marry me instead
ariellarussell ofc 😘
landonorris damn someone stole my girl

maxverstappen pls adopt me
ariellarussell MAX 😭😭

user1 such a boring caption😭
user2 tf you want her to do? Confess her love for him? I'm sure they did that way before they got married mate💀
user1 no I was just saying it could use some life🥱
user2 Ik you're not talking about having a life. Your content is all you playing video games.

user3 oh so cute (I'm sleeping on a highway tn)

user4 THAT SHOULD BE ME NOT THAT BRITISH BITCH

user5 pls delete this it's extremely harmful to single people

________________________________

(1325 words)
☆———————————————————☆
A/N - okay so uh kinda crazy this is over now ngl but thank you to everyone who's read all the way thru, you're real ones and also everyone who's been commenting are also real ones.

I'm now writing an Oscar Piastri fic so check it out if you're interested!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...
3.5K 212 34
Katerina is young girl who lives in Boston whose brother lives in Sydney, Australia. His name is Ashton Irwin. Heard of him? Yea, he is the drummer f...
35.3K 1.1K 28
What happens when Amber finds out she is adopted, and her biological brother is the one and only Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer Copyright: onede...
73.5K 1.4K 37
It's hard to be the little sister from a famous drummer. He's always on tour and you really miss him, but you have a best friend, Amy, who you know y...