Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]

By lemonlover1110

[Satoru Gojo x f!Reader] A one night stand with a handsome stranger didn't seem like it would lead to much mo... More

↳ 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
↳ 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥
↳ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙨
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧
↳ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
↳ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝
↳ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 26
↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨

13.4K 540 420
By lemonlover1110

For the past four months, Satoru has experienced being a father to the best baby in the world. Satoru quite literally cannot fathom the thought of loving someone more than he loves the little baby that's strapped to his chest. And there's nothing he loves more than hearing his little baby laugh as Satoru cuts up some strawberries.

"Is that funny, Seiji?" Satoru asks as the baby laughs, looking at how his father takes a strawberry and magically makes two of them. There's no better sound than his baby laughing at Satoru doing the bare minimum. Seiji's simply Satoru's favorite human, he always will be. The same laughter emits when Satoru cuts up yet another strawberry.

"Satoru, aren't you going grocery shopping?" You question as you walk into the kitchen to find him cutting up strawberries just to entertain your baby. He hums in response.

"Are you coming with?" Satoru responds and you shake your head. He's noticed that you avoid going out. The most you go out lately is to the balcony of the apartment to take a breath of fresh air. He doesn't want to call you out on it but it worries him.

"Do you want to take Seiji with you?" You ask him, and Satoru nods. Satoru insists on taking Seiji out, and while you try to say that inside Seiji is safer, Satoru just wants to show off his baby to the world.

"He helps me pick up ladies." He jokes, making you roll your eyes. You've been dating– Not officially but you're affectionate with each other and act as if you were dating. It's like the beginning of your pregnancy, just this time you aren't all too worried about labels. You're both more focused on Seiji than anything; Satoru does want to make it official though, he just wants to make it special. "I was thinking... Maybe next week we can call Kaya to babysit so we can go on a date."

"Depends on where it is." You answer, and Satoru can't bite his tongue.

"Why are you scared to go out?" Satoru brings up, and you shake your head. You're definitely not scared to go out, inside it's just simply safer. You chuckle.

"I'm not scared to go out." You claim, but he really doesn't believe it. The evidence makes it clear. You barely step out of the apartment.

"You know that we'll have to move out eventually? We have to look for a house for the five of us, and I can't exactly pick it out by myself." He points out, and you end up sighing. "I know you refused to go to therapy but you should really consider it."

"I'm fine." You reply, and as the words leave your mouth, Seiji begins to fuss. It's always funny to see Satoru bouncing to try to calm the baby down, Satoru's hand going to Seiji's tiny foot and caressing it. It doesn't work, and he takes Seiji out of the carrier. You take the baby from Satoru and you kiss the top of Seiji's head, "You wanna stay with mommy, don't you?"

"He's a traitor." Satoru rolls his eyes. But only God knows that he would give up his life for that tiny little traitor.

-

Maybe Satoru is right, that's all you think about while trying to go to bed. With Seiji you barely get any sleep, and you want to take advantage of every minute that you get to sleep, however, you can't fall asleep even though you're so tired. You're just thinking about your son, how you're refusing to go outside and how if you refuse to step a foot outside again, you'll miss so much from his life. That's the only thought that consumes your mind and it doesn't help you sleep.

"Satoru." You try to get his big arm off you because you hear your baby crying. Satoru is also exhausted; not only is he working but every time Seiji cries, Satoru tries to go to his rescue. Of course, he doesn't have an unlimited source of energy so he's bound to get tired eventually. Satoru rolls over and you get out of bed to get Seiji before he wakes up the sleeping kids.

You turn on the light of the nursery and smile as you walk over to your baby. You pick him up and kiss his forehead before walking to the rocking chair to feed him. You never really thought that at twenty one years of age you'd be breastfeeding your son but here you are. Worst of all is that you're not even officially dating his father– No, worst of all is that you'd do it all over again just to be able to hold your son in your arms.

Once he's finished, you smile at him. You were thinking that the older he gets, the more he'll look like you but it feels like he just looks more and more like Satoru. You boop his nose before your hand caresses the little hair that he has on his head. Maybe it isn't ideal to be a mother at such a young age, but you'd do anything for Seiji.

"I love you, Seiji." You tell him and he coos. You can't wait to hear him talk, but you also hate the thought because it means he's just growing faster and faster. You want him to stay small forever but you also want him to grow up to be his own person.

And you can't stay locked inside forever while it happens.

You rock him until he's finally asleep again. You kiss his forehead before standing up and putting him in the crib. You turn off the light and walk back to the bedroom to go to sleep. When you lay in the bed, Satoru's arm goes over you again. He cuddles into you, and a smile comes to your face.

"Everything okay?" He asks, his voice barely comprehensible since he's three quarters asleep.

"He was just hungry." You answer. His nose buries in your nape, and you feel a smile creep onto your face. "You were right, I should go to therapy."

"Really?" He wakes right up, his eyes shooting open. You hum in response. He brings you even closer to him before asking, "Why?"

"If I stay inside forever then I'll miss so much of his life... And maybe with that help we can start a relationship and whatnot."You respond and you feel his lips on your neck.

"Aren't we technically in a relationship? We're sleeping in the same bed and we–" He begins but before he can finish the sentence, you cut him off.

"I mean... We weren't technically in a relationship when Seiji was conceived. And do I need to remind you that you were dating Leiko while we–"

"Leiko doesn't count, not a real relationship." He interrupts you because he doesn't like to remember that part of his life. It hasn't been a year since it happened but he wants to pretend like it never happened. He did all that to protect you... And he wonders how the secret spilled. How Suguru got to know about you and your pregnancy. He wonders if he should really look for the person who spilled the secret because he's vengeful and he doubts he'll let the person live after you were so close to death. "I'm glad that you want to get help to be a better mommy to our son."

"I'll do anything for him." You say.

"I know you would. I would too." He responds. He kisses your shoulder before he tells you, "I love you."

"We should go on that date." You tell him, a smile coming to his face. And while you said that you wouldn't have more kids, that was right after giving birth. The more time passes by, the less you remember the pain of giving birth, "If all goes well, maybe in a couple years we can have another baby."

"I like that idea. We have to have a daughter so we can give her your name." Satoru says which causes you to laugh. You do want a daughter. Your smile fades when you feel something on your back.

"Satoru... Does the idea of getting me pregnant turn you on?" You ask him as you feel his erection on your back. He tries to deny it as he lets go of you and rolls to the other side out of embarrassment. You go to hug him, kissing his cheek, "I'm flattered, really. Especially with how I look now."

"How do you look now?" Satoru sounds completely confused. He turns again so he can look at you. You end up shrugging, looking away slightly embarrassed. His hand goes to your chin and he tilts your head up before pecking your lips. "You truly have never looked more beautiful. It takes everything in me to not pick you up and drag you in here. You've never looked hotter."

"You're flattering me." You chuckle, and he brings his lips to meet yours. You can't help but smile at him. He really makes you happy even if he irks you at times.

"You're really the most beautiful woman that has ever walked on Earth." Satoru tells you and you have a stupid smile on your face. You wish you could fight it off, but it's impossible. "I would knock you up right now if you'd let me."

"Hmm..." You laugh before kissing him again. "I was about to have sex with you, but you scared me off."

"I said if you'd let me." Satoru insists, but you shake your head.

"I'm just really tired right now, maybe tomorrow."

-

"Alright, which one will hold Seiji?" Satoru asks as he holds Seiji with one arm, and the other holds a camera. Megumi points at Tsumiki while she raises her hand. Megumi saw the last mess Seiji made in his diaper, and he isn't going to risk that happening to him. Satoru smiles as he hands Seiji off to Tsumiki. He makes sure she holds the baby right.

You told Satoru you wanted a picture of Seiji with the kids, and of course he's trying to do so while you have your first therapy session. You're in the bedroom, talking in the phone with them while Satoru tries to arrange the kids in the living room. They're all wearing a cute outfit, a matching blue color. Satoru arranged the furniture so he could have a blank background for the picture of the kids.

"Stand next to Tsumiki and Seiji, Megumi." Satoru orders as he gets the camera ready. He has to make it fast because he doubts that Tsumiki will be able to hold Seiji for too long. "Okay, smile. Say cheese."

Megumi smiles, showing all his teeth and it makes Satoru roll his eyes. He won't argue about it though. He snaps his fingers to get Seiji's attention, and when he does he makes a stupid face to get the baby to laugh. When the baby laughs, Satoru snaps the picture.

He looks at the picture momentarily, but he only looks at his baby boy without caring to check how Megumi and Tsumiki look. Satoru picks up Seiji from Tsumiki's arms. Then when he holds the baby, he looks at the picture: Megumi's awful smile, Tsumiki blinked right on cue, the only person that looks adorable is Seiji. That's all he cares about, the Gojos can't look bad in any picture.

"Can I look at the picture?" Megumi asks and Satoru shakes his head. Megumi pouts his lips, and when Seiji sees it he laughs. That fills Satoru's heart up with joy.

"Oh, you're just so cute." Satoru kisses the baby's cheeks. Then he holds Seiji up to blow a raspberry on his tummy, "I can't wait to show your mommy the picture."

"He doesn't look like you, that's why he's cute." Megumi says, and Satoru doesn't pay any attention.

"Tsumiki, will you argue with your brother?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
163K 8K 25
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭...
198K 5.5K 87
A Gojo Satoru and Iori Utahime one-shot collection Genre are mostly fluff and little bit of angst. I DO NOT write excessive 🔞 content here so don't...
9.1K 530 15
⌜𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞. 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.⌟ ღ pairing: professor gojo x med student reader ღ...