Tìyawn; Once Again

aonungswifeyy

To love, once again. 。・:*˚:✧。 After being in a coma for 5 months, Eywa had given him the sign, for him to fin... Еще

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

624 31 39
aonungswifeyy

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Thanks for the help Tìyawn!" Rotxo calls out, "I'll see you both later."

Tìyawn chuckled as she waved goodbye, walking out his marui, alongside Ao'nung.

"Who would have known he'd be emotionally attached to Kiri this fast?" Ao'nung chuckles.

Tìyawn looks at him, "I suppose many people can't help who they fall for, even when the timing is short."

He nods, before the two of them continue to walk. It was silent for a while, as the sound of the waves, crashing against the walls of the sand filled their ears.

At this time of day, many people were not out and around, so it felt quite empty.

"There is something I must tell you" Ao'nung suddenly bought attention to himself.

"What is it?" Tìyawn asks.

"My parents wish to speak to you. About an important matter. Any time today, that you are free" Ao'nung replies.

"They want to speak to me?" Tìyawn looked slightly worried.

Ao'nung chuckles, "it's nothing to worry about. You are not in any trouble, I can promise you that."

"Then what is it about?" Tìyawn asks.

"It is not my place to say. I will leave it to my mother and father to discuss it with you" Ao'nung tells her.

"Come on. You can't even give me a clue? A hint? So I can be prepared?" Tìyawn asks, "your mother is quite... intimidating. I'd be embarrassed to look like a right mess in front of her."

"Intimidating? My mother adores you" Ao'nung responds.

"She does?" Tìyawn asks.

Ao'nung nods, "you remind her of her younger self. She also spoke about how Lo'ak was unable to handle a strong woman like yourself. That is why it did not work out."

"Oh-?" Tìyawn looked at him surprised, "but if anything were to happen between Lo'ak and Tsireya.. that would mean she does not think of Tsireya as a strong woman."

"Do not get me wrong, my mother adores Tsireya. We all do, of course. She is a loving girl, her heart is pure and she is a well respected person of our clan. But everyone knows, she is not as strong. Not yet anyways. She is still yet to prove her strength to the clan through her hunting skills" Ao'nung shrugs, "and Tsireya knows this too. So I doubt that she'd feel offended."

Tìyawn smiles, "she is a sweet girl. It is a shame we are still yet to be friends. Everything has been so awkward, with Lo'ak and this entire situation.. I do not wish for her to think that I dislike her. Because that is not the case."

"Of course. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to assure her" Ao'nung insists.

However, Tìyawn declined his offer, "there is nothing needed to be said, unless she herself tells me she feels that way. This is just me expressing to you, that I do not have nothing against her. That's all."

"Oh right. I see" Ao'nung nods.

As they are walking, a group of three girls are spotted nearby, their eyes wandering all over Ao'nung.

"Oh dear" he looked away nervously.

"What is wrong?" Tìyawn asks.

"They just.. they never seem to leave me alone" Ao'nung responds in a whisper, "if I look back at them, they'll say the most inappropriate things that I don't wish to hear, from them."

"Oh" Tìyawn had a blank expression as she looked up at the girls.

They looked back at her, their faces suddenly forming the look of disgust.

"I don't think you have much to worry about" Tìyawn chuckles.

"I'm sorry about them. They must have some horrible looks on their faces right now" Ao'nung sighs.

"Do you have eyes at the back of your head?" Tìyawn asks.

Ao'nung rolls his eyes, "my parents have always made a big fuss about choosing a mate. Since then, many families have been trying their best to get their daughters to some what sway me. It is a headache."

They were now stood outside Tìyawn's marui.

"Now when I walk back, I might not even make it. I'm afraid they will probably be waiting for me" Ao'nung sighs.

"You could come into my marui if you'd like?" Tìyawn offers.

"Really?" Ao'nung asks.

"I don't see why not. We are friends. I am helping you out" Tìyawn shrugs, as a chuckle escapes her mouth.

"R-right. Well thanks" Ao'nung thanked her, walking into the marui.

Tìyawn places the curtains forward, whilst Ao'nung looked around.

The last time he had been inside the marui, it was very much empty.

Now, it was looking just like a usual home.

Tìyawn still had her mats placed out, where she sleeps on.

Her blanket folded and kept at one end, whilst her other things were laid out neatly.

He notices the fruit that he had collected for her, to see it cut up perfectly, as put to one side.

"It is quite messy. But, usually during this time of day, I chose to take a nap. Considering I haven't got much to do. But, make yourself comfortable" Tìyawn walks past him as she makes her way to sit down.

Her tail flapping around anxiously, accidentally hitting Ao'nungs' leg.

"Oh sorry" Tìyawn turned around to look at him.

He chuckles, "your tail clearly keeps you protected."

"Protected?" Tìyawn asks, finally sitting down onto the mat.

"The way it flickers around, it kept me stood back" Ao'nung tells her, "many of the kids here have been awful. They've pulled on Kiri and Tuk's tails because they are.. different. Surprisingly, you're keeps people away."

Tìyawn chuckles, "it only depends on how I feel."

"How do you feel right now?" Ao'nung asks, slowly sitting down, looking at Tìyawn to hope for some confirmation.

She nods, letting him sit down, "I'm not sure. I feel.. comfortable. But usually when I am comfortable my body is calm. So right now, i can not say."

"Ah" Ao'nung let out, with a nod.

"Well, I could use for s nap" Tìyawn tells him, "you are welcome to take a nap here too. If you wish to."

"I am not tired, however I can tell you a story?" Ao'nung asks.

"A story?" Tìyawn looks at him confused, before laying down.

He lays down beside her, on his back as he's looking up, whilst leaving a gap in between them. Not wanting her to feel any sort of uncomfort.

"I don't see why not" Tìyawn shrug, as she laid on her side, to listen to Ao'nungs story.

A story about a who was willing to sacrifice his own life, his people, for the woman he loved. A story, which sounded very similar to Jake and Neytiri.

That is how Tìyawn saw it anyways.

Eventually, Ao'nung looks to his side, after Tìyawn had gone quiet, no longer asking questions,to see she had fallen fast asleep.

Ao'nung smiles before he sat up, getting the blanket that was placed near her feet, where he opened it up and placed on top of her.

Tìyawn let out soft purr, causing Ao'nung to let out a light chuckle, seeing the way that she was soundfully asleep.

If bought joy to see her at such peace, when he bought his hand forward to cup onto her cheek, feeling the warmth of her skin against the palm of his hand.

His heart beat takes on a symphony of its own. Each beat seems to resonate with the rhythm of his emotions, creating a melody that only his heart can compose.

It quickens with every thought of Tìyawn, dancing to the tune of his feelings.

His eyes glistened as he watched her sleep peacefully, knowing that her life will not be as peaceful as it is at this moment.

Knowing the truths that Tìyawn is to find out.

About Mo'at.

About her mother and father.

Her own brother.

Her life will take a toll on her, and he knew exactly how. It scared him, to tell her, knowing that she'd find it quite hard to believe.

Why would she believe that Ao'nung had already a version of her life, play in his head. It is the most unrealistic thing to think of, and it wasn't a situation where he would be able to just.. tell her.

It just wasn't that simple, and he knew that.

That is why, he enjoyed the moments like this, when he knew that she felt peaceful.

Warm.

Quiet.

And he didn't wish to disturb her, as he moved his gentle touch away from her cheek, laying to her side, as he watched her.

His eyes slowly blinking, not realising that he was in fact, drifting off to sleep.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Lo'ak had returned from training.

His last, improper conversation he had with Tsireya still playing in his mind.

Wondering what she meant.

If she was mad at him? Upset? Disappointed?

It was hard to tell, but he didn't wish for her to feel that way, and so, he had bough along a flower.

Knowing that Tsireya would be at the healing marui, he dismissed himself, making his way towards finding her.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tsireya was sat on her own, her mother had gone to attend to her father.

Ronal had walked past Lo'ak, the two of them giving each other a respectful nod, before she walked past, with a smirk across her face, knowing exactly where he was headed to.

He walked in slowly, his head popping in first before his body.

His steps were quiet and gentle, Tsireya not being alerted by his presence.

Lo'ak stood behind, as he watched her mix together a soft paste, whilst humming to herself.

Her fingers curled around a wooden stick, as she mixed the different herbs together.

He let out a soft smile, before noticing that she was frustrated when her heard her let out a soft grunt, as she tries to move her hair back, using her shoulder.

Lo'ak let out a chuckle, as he bent down beside her, "here. Let me help."

His fingers pick up her hair gently, moving them behind her shoulder, before he placed the remaining strands behind her ear.

"Thank you" she replied, not wanting to look up at him.

The vivid image of Lo'ak hugging Tìyawn as he held her up.

It was wrong for her to feel this way, knowing that Lo'ak only wished to be on good terms with Tìyawn.

But the jealousy she inherited from her mother, only made matters worse to her.

"I bought you something" Lo'ak speaks again, after the silence which lasted approximately thirty seconds.

"You do not have to bring me anything" Tsireya replied with a sigh, before she stood up, holding the bowl of paste in her hand.

Lo'ak looks at her with a sudden confusion as she walks past to the other side of the marui, not looking at him at least once.

Not a glance.

Nothing.

"What is wrong?" Lo'ak asks, standing up after.

"Nothing. I am just busy as of now" Tsireya replied, "as you are aware."

"Too busy to acknowledge me for just a second?" Lo'ak scoffed.

"Yes, unfortunately" Tsireya responded.

"Why are you being this way?" Lo'ak asks, his expression softening by the second.

Himself feeling slighly hurt.

Just when things had become civil between Tìyawn and Lo'ak, had now created a problem between him and Tsireya.

"What are you talking about?" Tsireya had become agitated, but still not enough to look at him.

"You are acting as though I have done something to hurt you. If something is wrong, just tell me" Lo'ak almost pleaded.

Tsireya sighed, as her back was faced towards him.

She turned around, finally looking at him, "nothing is wrong. I am fine."

"You certainly do not look it" Lo'ak responds, "you can't even look me in the eye properly whilst saying that."

"Well what do you expect Lo'ak? Hm?" Tsireya asks, "I haven't seen or heard from you properly, since the last time that we both kissed. Do you expect me to be normal?"

"Tsireya..."

"You've been avoiding me!" Tsireya raises her voice slightly over him.

"I have not intended to avoid you" Lo'ak responded, "I haven't had the time. I have been training with your father."

"But you had much time to speak to Tìyawn?" Tsireya asks.

"To sort things out between us!" Lo'ak scoffed, not being able to believe that she would bring that up.

They both had fallen silent against one another.

Lo'ak wasn't sure why she did, but he knew that he didn't wish to overstep his boundaries, or say something that might hurt her feelings.

He took a breath to calm himself, before speaking again, "look, Tsireya. You are the nicest person I've met here. You've made me feel welcomed, you've been there for me when I needed you, and yes, we kissed. But this isn't something I can rush into. I rushed into a relationship with Tìyawn, and it had turned out... well I'm not sure how to really describe it. But this isn't something to rush into. So please, understand that I am not trying to avoid you or hurt you in any way."

Tsireya didn't expect him to suddenly confess his feelings all at once.

But she nodded, not wanting to push it any further.

"Say something" Lo'ak looks at her pleadingly.

"What is there to say? You've explained yourself clearly" Tsireya responded, "that is all."

"Oh" he stood there awkwardly, "okay."

He wasn't sure what to do in this situation.

But decided to act on his rational thoughts, as he took the flower out his pouch, that he bought her, placing it to the side before turning around to walk out.

Tsireya sighed, letting out a sulk as she walked slowly towards it, holding the flower from its stem as she looked at it.

Tsawksyul.

Sun Lily.

She looked at it with a soft smile, her heart feeling normal once again.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

I am sleep deprived. So rn I can't seem to care if there's any spelling mistakes. But I still love you all.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Metkayina Boy. Lilly

Любовные романы

149K 3K 17
female oc X Ao'nung Liyanin can't help but notice a boy by the name Ao'nung, though she brushes these feelings off she still can't deny how she real...
143K 4.3K 53
𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙖𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙭 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢 ♡ ••• with a simple kiss, an abrupt change from neteyam finding aonung intimidating to what seems to b...
13.8K 430 25
in which ay'yeiva finds peace in an arrangement with the new boy. ・゚゚・。.・゜゜・ 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭...
88K 1.7K 27
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...