Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Twenty-Two

8.9K 369 199
By Princessofmuke

Uhm hey, so we all know i suck at updating. BUT IT'S HERE , and it's 3k words long so be proud of me !!

I AM STRESSING BC FINALS !!, I tried to update on Sunday but i just couldn't focus on writing bc my little kitten Michael got hurt and i almost cried bc i was so worried and scared!!!

But without further ado ENJOY

Not Edited

Ashton slid through the door with a big smile on his face, touching his lips that had touched Luke's just moments ago, he could still feel the coldness of Luke's lip ring and the warmth of Luke's lips.

Biting his lip , the younger boy closes the door behind him with a small thud.

Luck wasn't really on Ashton's side tonight as the young boy heard a door slam, turning his head towards the direction the sound came from he saw his dad looking rather furious , fist clenching and a sharp glare on his face, staring the young boy down.

"where were you?" He shouted as soon as Ashton laid eyes on the man he called his father, he took a couple of steps towards the younger boy, the floor shaking beneath them as he came closer to the young boy, Ashton held his breath for a second, feeling his hands starting to shake and body starting to tremble under the older man's sharp gaze.

His father stopped a couple inces in front of him ,making the younger boy release a sharp breath of relief. His father was breathing heavily,his breath hitting the curly haired boy's face. There was a strong alcohol on his breath, beer to be precise. The smell was not pleasant at all.

"And don't even try to lie to me , i got a call from the school this morning, asking where my son was and why he had been unrepentant in school lately , i never felt more embarrassed to have you as my son"

"i-i-i" Ashton couldn't even form the words or think of a good lie quick enough before a sharp slap was delivered to his face.

The sharp sound of skin slapping together echoed through the hallway, a burning sensation spreading over Ashton's cheek, not the good kind he felt whenever he kissed Luke or whenever the boy told him something dirty , it was like somebody had set his face on fire and the fire was burning his skin away.

In disbelief ,Ashton looked up at the man he called his father while his hand reached up to cup his own cheek that had a red forming mark on it. "tell me , where were you!" the angry man in front of him shouted and when Ashton couldn't answer and shook his head he slapped him again.

"After all i do for you, you're still a disobeying ,spoiled little brat" his father spat making the young boy look down at the floor. "skipping school? i raised you better than that!" hi father spat "NO THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS HIT ME WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING WRONG!" Ashton yelled back, for the first time gathering up enough courage to talk back to his father.

"YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS SHUT , I'M AN ADULT AND YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME" His father's voice boomed through the house.the commotion in the hallway seemed to have caught the attention of Ashton's mother who stood frozen in the door frame as she saw her husband deliver a hard slap to her son.

The younger boy was used to being hit, but never thought it would hurt this much when his own father did it. "you're such a disgrace " his father yelled while hitting him across the face again making the young boy let out a whimper as his face stung.

Ashton took another hit and cried out, tears streamed down the young boy's face "Mark stop it" Ashton's mom screamed making his father's head snap back to the doorway where Ashton's mom stood.

"let go of him,now, and get out of my house, i never want to see you ever again, and don't think about coming near my children ever again" Ashton looked at his mother, she was standing up for him, making herself look though as she stared her own husband down.

There was a moment of silence as everyone tried to process what was happening and what had just been said, Mark's mouth opening and closing "i want to divorce, you out of my life and to never come bac

His father grabbed him by his color "you were a mistake ,you ruined everything, you shouldn't even been born" before dropping him , making him stumble back and fall to the ground on his ass, staring up with watery eyes as his father walked out of the house.

Anne immediately ran towards her son ,dropping to her knees next to him and cradling him into her arms , tears streaming down both of their faces. Ashton was quick to hug his mom back , clinging onto her, he thought she hated him too, thought she would be happy if he would've just killed himself so she didn't had to bother with him.

They sat there for a few minutes, hugging each other and softly sniffing "mom" Ashton whispered making his mom pull back from the hug "i'm so sorry baby, he shouldn't have hurt you , your dad and i, we've been fighting for quite a while now it just wasn't working out anymore we were considering getting a divorce" his mom said, running her hand through Ashton's curls softly as the young boy whimpered.

'I'm so sorry Ashy , you're my baby and i'm gonna make sure he'll never lay a single finger on you" Ashton nodded and leaned into her touch, letting out a loud sob,his body trembling "i thought you hated me" Anne's eyes immediately saddened "oh baby, i could never hate you, i love you and i couldn't wish for a better son."

Ashton rested his head against her shoulder, sobbing loudly, his body wrecked with every sob "oh baby, i'm sorry if i made you think those things" she said softly, Ashton sniffed but nodded his head before letting go of his mom , wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"can i call someone, i really need to talk to them"Ashton whispered and his mother nodded her head "of course baby" before kissing the top of his head again,they both got up from the ground "I'll be in the living room , i'll make you some hot chocolate okay honey?" his mother questioned and Ashton nodded mumbling a 'thank you' before his mother disappeared into the living room.

Ashton took his phone out and quickly dialed Luke's number, praying that he would pick up and not be annoyed that he was already calling him again , what if he was, what if he got sick of him already or thought he was to clingy.

"Hi babe" Luke's deep voice sounded through Ashton's phone speaker, a small smile making it's way on Ashton's face, Luke always brought a smile to his face "hey" his voice slightly cracked "you okay princess?" Luke replied and Ashton sniffed "Yeah, just something happened and i really need to talk to you about right now" the younger boy said.

There was some shuffling and a door slammed close at the other side of the line before Luke was back saying "i'm there in ten baby , don't worry" and with that the line went dead . Ashton bit his lip, he was certainly not expecting that as a reply but it also made his heart flutter, he cared enough to let everything fall , just for him.

Ashton smiled as he stuffed his phone in his pocket and walked into the living room where his mom sat , his siblings looking up at him as he entered the room, of course they heard everything. Before Ashton could even process it Harry came running towards him, hugging his legs and showing his puffy eyes, he'd been crying.

Ashton crouched down and hugged his youngest sibling "i'm fine Harry, don't worry" and the younger boy nodded but hugged him tighter for a second before letting go , big puffy eyes staring back at him "don't be upset little man, we're gonna be fine" Ashton said softly taking the older brother role on him even though he had no clue if things would turn out fine.

His mother gave him his hot chocolate and a soft smile, Ashton thanked her, it was so weird to actually have contact with his family after months of living in his bedroom all by himself and sometimes accompanied by a certain blonde boy with eyes like the ocean that would fuck him into the mattress disregarding the fact that his parents were home.

The thought only made him blush and feel slightly ashamed ,luckily everybody would be downstairs. just as he wanted to take a sip from his hot chocolate he got interrupted by the ring of the doorbell.

Ashton bit his lip and his mother raised her eyebrows, the younger boy gulped saying "it's for me" and his mother nodded , smiling as her son turned around and walked out of the living room.

As soon as Ashton had opened the door Luke basically attacked him, immediately scooping him up in his arms , kissing his nose and protectively holding his arms tightly around the younger boy"what's wrong princess" Luke whispered , pulling back to cup Ashton's face.

The blonde studied the large mark of a hand that was now seen on the younger boy's face and his stomach dropped "who" "my dad" before both of them could say anything Ashton's mother walked into the hallway "mom" Ashton said getting out of Luke's grip.

They stared at one another for a second, Ashton's mother studying the tall man that stood in front of her son, her gaze shifting between the both of them, Luke awkwardly cleared his throat maybe he should've taken the window like he always does.

"Uh mom" Ashton said, swallowing the lump in his throat "This is Luke, my-" "Boyfriend" Luke finished, reaching his hand for Anne to shake , the woman looked a little bit shocked to hear that her son had a boyfriend and felt like a bad mother for not knowing but she smiled and shook his hand politely introducing herself.

They stood there for a moment,not knowing what to say, Ashton shocked that Luke had introduced himself as his boyfriend to his mother like that. Anne had a bright smile on her face as she nodded "right Luke, could i offer you something to drink?" she asked but Luke shook his head "no mam thank you" Ashton's mother nodded "i'll be in the living room if you need me" , she walked towards the living room, opening the door but turning around in the doorpost "oh and Luke ,i hope to be seeing you over for dinner sometime soon"

Luke nodded his head "'course mam" making her chuckle and walk inside of the living room leaving both of them kinda in shock that she was so , relaxed with the situation, and let the two alone so fast.

Luke chuckled before lifting his boyfriend up making the younger boy let out a very manly squeal, Ashton clung onto Luke as the older man carried him bridal style up the stairs, the younger boy's arms thrown tightly around his neck.

The blonde entered Ashton's bedroom, walking over towards the curly haired boy's bed and softly placing him on the soft mattress , crouching down between his legs so they were face to face.

Luke's hand reached out to touch the red mark on the curly haired boy's cheek, softly stroking the skin "what happened" the younger boy sighed, taking Luke's hand in his and intertwining their fingers.

The older boy gave Ashton's hand a tight squeeze and the curly haired boy took in a deep breath explaining what happened. Luke never moved a single inc as Ashton told his story, letting his thumb slowly rub over the younger boy's knuckles, letting the boy in front of him talk and comforting him with a kiss to the knuckles when things got a bit to emotional for him.

After they ended up laying on Ashton's bed, Luke laying down with the younger boy on top of him, sharing sweet kisses and Luke gently tickling his sides making the curly haired boy squirm on top of him giggling and telling him to 'stoooooooop'

Their previous conversation long forgotten as they were back at being cutesy and happy , the younger boy sighing in content as sweet kisses were being placed all over his face.

Luke rolled them over and connected their lips again, kissing a bit more eager this time and biting down on the younger boy's bottom lip. Ashton opened his mouth to let Luke's tongue into his mouth like he had done numerous times before, moaning softly as Luke's tongue massaged his.

The older man's hands fell to a stop right at Ashton's waist, giving him a tight squeeze before he started to trail a path of kisses down the younger boy's neck. Ashton let out a soft moan in delight at the tingling sensation of soft kisses being pressed against the sensetive skin of his neck but couldn't enjoy it long enough before Luke pulled off.

The older boy crawled down a bit , between Ashton's legs and the curly haired boy's eyes widened as he sat up ,leaning on his ellbows "what are you doing" he whisper yelled. Luke looked up at the younger boy who's face was flushed and gave him a smirk before placing a kiss onto the younger boy's clothed cock , eyes never leaving Ashton's.

The younger boy felt a jolt shoot through his body, gulping down nervously as he could feel himself starting to harden in his jeans. Luke's fingers fumbled with Ashton's jeans , unbuttoning them and pulling them down his legs to his ankles.

Luke smirked as he saw Ashton's already hardening cock "you're so easily turned on princess, i never met someone who can get hard this fast " he teased and Ashton whined "please don't , my family's downstairs" Ashton wined but that wine was replaced by a moan as Luke took his boxers off and took his half hard cock into his mouth.

Ashton threw himself back onto the bed , whimpering softly as the older man kitten licked his tip. Luke flattened his tongue and licking a fat stripe on the underside, earning a loud moan from the boy beneath him who was trembling underneath his touch "princess, you really need to be quiet if you don't want your family to hear" Luke teased and Ashton groaned, he hated him, Luke always showed his dominant side in the bedroom.

Ashton let out soft a whimper as Luke licked some more stripes and let his tongue toy with the younger boy's head before pulling off completely, hot breath Ashton's cock making him whine out loud, his cock was hard and standing up right while there was already pre cum leaking from the tip.

"please Lukey, do something , i need you" Ashton pleaded as soft as he could, he wanted to scream for the older boy but decided against it because his mother could here. Luke smirked deciding he had teased the poor boy enough.

Luke finally wraps his lips around the head and wastes no time in trying to take in as much as possible, a string of moans and whimpers leaves Ashton's lips. The younger boy grips the duvet under him tightly as Luke starts to bop his head, Ashton's cock hitting the back of his throat each time.

The blonde continued to bob his head up and down rather fast, taking him in all the way , fighting his gag reflex while he stared at the beauty in front of him. Ashton's scrunched up face and 'o' shaped mouth that left small whimpers fall as he was gripping onto the duvet for dear life.

Luke knows Ashton's close already just by his high pitched whines and him desperately squirming. The older boy picks up his tempo and begins to bop down again, fumbling with Ashton's balls making the younger boy buck his hips up impatiently

"Luke ,fuck ,daddy" Ashton whimpered softly , biting back his urge to scream. Before the younger boy could even warn the blonde, Ashton felt his stomach clench and released, he came hot and fast down the older man's throat.

Luke swallowed it all, making sure there wasn't any left before he pulls off and kisses Ashton's inner thigh "you were so good" he mumbles before he carefully slips the black boxers up his boyfriends legs and his skinny jeans, zipping and buttoning them up like nothing happened before crawling back over to his panting boyfriend.

Both of them spent the rest of the night cuddling before Luke decided that it was late enough and told him he was going home. So Ashton walked him down the stairs and announced that Luke was going home to his mother , Anne gave Luke a smile, being obvious that he had just had her son's dick in his mouth.

Luke gave Ashton one more last goodbye kiss before leaving Ashton standing there, they both waved at each other as Luke got into the car and drove off to his own apartment.

As soon as Ashton closed the door his mom patted his shoulder "nice boy" she said and Ashton blushed but nodded "yeah , he sure is" making his mom chuckle "and handsome too" she said and laughed as her son wined "mom please" and it finally looked like Ashton had a normal family again.

YALL BETTER LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING SMUT! , this chapter was very intense!

Please let me know what you think and don't forget to vote, bc that means the world for me.

I wrote part of this during my german class, also i killed a mosquito while writing this #funfacs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 345 31
Meet Ashton 18 senior year bullied, cuts, alone, no friends, anorexic, depressed, and abused at home. Now meet Luke the jock of the school, happy, an...
520K 25.5K 25
Luke and Ashton used to be best friends. They were inseparable. High school came and they faded apart. Two weeks into their freshman year, they stopp...
42K 2.3K 33
Ashton is a Rich boy who just wants to have fun in his life. So, when he moves and explores the city of Sydney, only to meet Luke, the rebellious pun...
87.4K 5.4K 21
luke has a hard time talking to people he is not familiar with, but ashton, has no problem with that. (wattpad has erased chapter one for literally n...