Synchronicity

بواسطة ComfortZone_area

- In place of madness I'll offer up a prayer I'm in love with you Guided by the constellations - Uea -I neve... المزيد

Intro _ Mirotic ( DBSK )
1_ Pray ( B. A. P)
2_This is War ( MBLAQ )
3_ Darkness Eyes ( Tohoshinki )
4_ Witch ( Boyfriend )
5_ Part Of Me ( Katy Perry )
6_Before the Dawn ... ( Infinite )
7_ Easy ( Stray Kids)
8_ No Dignity ( Oneus )
9_ Aishiteru no ni, Aisenai ( AAA )
10_ Tell Me Goodbye ( BigBang)
11_ Night Flower ( Ahn Ye Eun )
12_ Sorry I ( AAA)
13_ Orbit ( ONEWE )
14_ Fears ( The Rampage from Exile Tribe )
15_ INSANE ( BTOB )
16_NARAK CHIP PUNG ( Bonnadol Feat.SPRITE)
17_ Love in The Ice ( Tohoshinki )
18_ La Rosa ( Uknow Yunho ft Shin Yeeun )
19_ I'll Be Your Man ( Stray Kids ver. )
20_ Synchronicity ( Amalee Ver )
21_ Halazia ( Ateez)
22_ Rover ( Kai )
24._ Marutsuke (Given - Mafuyu)
25_Bite Me ( Enhypen)
26_Crush ( ZEROBASEONE)
27_ Kanashimi no Yukue ( Xia Junsu )
28_ Jiu no Kuchizuke ( SID )
29_Omokage ( SID )
30_ I Choose ( Allesia Carra )
32_ Midnight Sun ( Alexa )
33_ Back To Tomorrow ( TOHOSHINKI )
34_Its You ( Super Junior )

23_Kingdom Come ( The Boyz )

688 38 14
بواسطة ComfortZone_area

Evеn if you treat me harshly, to myself
From thе dawn of the first day, chase for me
The war that was inevitable by scratching and biting hard
That moment of climax, let it snow
.
.
.

Sky immediately looked at rain while glaring, but rain shook his head quickly. Rain knew Sky was looking at him because Sky wanted to ask why those two people were here. Sky looked back at the door.

"Phi phai.... phi phayu..." Sky said weakly. Phai didn't heed sky's words and just stared at king. King looked back at the phai.

"I .... I said I would steal away uea from you" replied king.

"after you did that to uea you still hope for him?" asked phai.

"I admit ... I was wrong because I forced uea. But this time I'm really serious about uea. and i'll show you how serious i'am " replied king. The atmosphere in Sky's room became a little musty. Phayu who saw the atmosphere was getting out of control finally decided to speak.

"If you guys want to continue fighting, you better do it outside, this is a hospital, not a boxing ring. Your fights will only make Sky sick more," said Phayu while stroking Rain's head. Actually, phayu is also against the relationship between king and uea, but if uea has decided if he will accept king then phayu will not stand in his way.

"Phai ... you promised me you would talk nicely with king, why are you now making a fuss with him" Phayu added. Phai sighed, actually Phai didn't want to make a fuss with king. But he couldn't control his anger when king confidently and arrogantly said he would take the uea from him.

Both phai and phayu already knew about king and uea's relationship because uea had told them that he and king were on a trial period of dating. Phai, who heard this for the first time, was of course annoyed, but uea had made it clear to Phai and Phayu that the two of them could not get involved in uea's business.

"phi phai~~~" called sky spoiled. Sky tried to divert phai's attention to him. He realized that the current situation was not good, so sky needed to divert Phai's attention so that nothing untoward would happen. Phai whose name was called immediately came to sky and stroked sky's head.

"How are you? Are you feeling better?" asked Phai worriedly. Sky touched his face on phai's hand and held phai's hand.

"I'm fine, phi phai.... only my body still feels tired.... phi phai, why is phi phai here? phi phai said you have business outside so how can you be here now?" Sky asked at length. Phai just smiled gently at sky.

"um... I did have business outside, but suddenly there was a sudden need that made my parents call me to come home immediately." said phai explaining.

"Calling phi phai?" Sky asked again. Phai nodded.

"um... there was a problem at the main house that made my parents and phayu's parents call me and phayu" phai said again.

"What's the problem, phi?" Sky asked curiously, but Phai didn't answer Sky's question.

"King .... we need to talk" Phayu said suddenly. King frowned. But seeing the seriousness of Phayu, King's face sighed and got up from the chair. King knew that what phayu was about to talk was a very serious matter.

"We have to talk about this outside right?" King said, Phayu nodded. King finally left the room first before being followed by phayu and phai.

"I have to talk to the king, you go back and rest later we'll talk again. Rain, please take care of Sky for a while," said Phai as he kissed Sky on the forehead and followed King.

"Be a good boy and wait here" Phayu said kissing Rain's cheek before going out.
.
.
Phai, king, and phayu decided to talk at the hospital cafe which happened to be empty at the time.

"So what do you two want to talk to me about?" King said crossing his arms and legs. Phayu and phai glanced at each other. To be honest they didn't want to involve King in this matter at all. Moreover, phayu and phai can't trust king at all. But they had no other choice but to talk about this matter with king.

"You know the reason why me and Uea are dating?" asked Phai breaking the silence that had been going on because Phai and Phayu were still thinking about whether the two of them would tell this problem to King or not.

"Huh? I don't know the reason why you two are dating but what is clear is not because you love each other right?" said King.

"Why do you think that I and uea don't love each other?" asked Phai.

"Because if the two of you really love each other, then you won't cheat on him and date Sky And Uea, won't be possible to act normal as if nothing had happened to your relationship," King explained.

"Yeah... you're right about that, I and Phai won't argue with your argument. But uea didn't tell you the reason, doesn't that mean uea didnt even trust you ? Then now you want to take uea from Phai?" Phayu said.

"I know and I am aware that uea cannot trust me 100% and I accept that. I will wait for uea to be able to truly trust me. But if only because uea is not open with me you think I will give up on uea... then you are wrong. I will not give up just because of a trivial matter like that "said king.

"But the problem you said was trivial could end your relationship with uea... if between you and uea there is no openness at all," Phayu explained. King just rolled his eyes.

"I already told you right ?, Uea doesn't trust me 100% I can understand and I accept that uea's closed attitude towards me is not a problem for me," King said again. Phai and phayu glanced at each other.

"You guys met me not only to interrogate me about problems like this, right?" asked king again. King wrinkled his forehead in surprise to see phai and phayu who had been glancing at each other. Phai and phayu sighed.

"Okay, me and Phai will get straight to the point. King... can you take care of uea ?" Phayu said, King looked strange.

" Huh ??? Taking care uea ? without you telling me I will take care uea ..." said king.

"I know you will take care uea without us asking, but what I and Phayu mean is ... we want you to focus to pay attention to uea for the next few days. At least for the next 2 weeks you have to really pay attention to him, King," said Phai explained.

"What do you mean?" asked king even more confused.

"in the next few days uea's father will come back here to meet him" said phai

"and every time his father comes.... the condition of uae will be strange" phayu added.

" Strange ...?" asked king.

"Not the physical condition but the mental condition," said Phai again.

"Uea's mentality?.... Does that mean uea's sadness that he has shown all this time because of his family's problems?" King asked again. Phai and phayu were shocked to hear king's words.

"sadness? did he show you his sadness?" phayu asked. King just shrugged his shoulders indicating he didn't know.

"He doesn't show me his sadness.. it's just that while I was with him in the village of Pha even dao... he had a few bad dreams and after that nightmare he would definitely be a little gloomy, even though I know he's trying to hide it from me but his eyes can't lie " said king.

"You can see it?" asked Phai amazed. So far, it's even difficult for Phai and Phayu to see if uea is sad or not. Because uea is very good at hiding his sadness. Both phai and phayu won't come to their senses until uea acts strangely. But king just by looking at uea's eyes.. king can realize that something wrong is happening to uea.

"You Can feel uea's sadness?" Phayu asked convincingly again.

"Of course i can ... I've already said that I'm serious about uea. No matter how small the changes that happen to uea, I can definitely notice it right away. It's also weird if you guys don't notice the changes in uea?" said king

"We are not unaware of the changes in uea but... Uea is very good at hiding his feelings. He is the person who is most unhappy to see other people worry about him," said Phai.

"You really don't love uea, phai. If you are not serious about uea, then let him go and give him to me" King said annoyed. Phai looks at phayu and phayu nods slowly.

"I will give uea for you ... as long as you can prove to me how serious you are for uea," said Phai, King was a little surprised to hear Phai's words.

"You're really going to give uea for me?" King said in disbelief. Phai nodded.

"Yes ... I will give uea for you and you don't need to ask why I want to give uea for you or I don't love uea enough until I want give him for you. When uea is ready to tell you everything.. you will understand with my actions "said Phai Serious.

" I understand... I won't ask again your reason for giving uea to me" replied king.

"So how can I prove to you that I'm really serious about uea ?" asked King.

"If you can keep uea's mentally stable while his father is visiting here.... then I and Phai will not question your seriousness towards uea," said Phayu.

"I want you to stay by his side... and no matter what happens I want you to be able to take good care of ue. If something happens to uea during the visit of uea's father then don't expect me to giving uea for you," added Phai. King actually wanted to ask why he should be beside uea, isn't uea's lover phai? why don't you just guard and accompany uea?. But King discouraged him from asking because King knew that this was a test given by Phayu to test King's seriousness with uea and King would not waste this opportunity.

.
.
.
Shinning beautifully from a distance
The desperation f being burnt by fire
Walk towards the end
As long as you don't waver (I'm on my way to the end)
That arrow that aimed at the last light
The arrow directed towards me was stopped
I will accept even that
The kiss of these harshest last moments

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
41K 1.8K 16
what if , Team wants to get freedom from his previous life by holding Win's hand but has no idea about Win's previous life .... ? Welcome to a Arran...
52.5K 1.4K 33
Mew gulf short sweet stories Short imagination stories of our dear mewgulf and Random one shot of other BL couples too Highest ranking #3 in SOTUS 💞...