The Next Life

נכתב על ידי 8xscope

After the death of his soulmate. lan wangji wanted to follow him but he changed his mind when an immortal tol... עוד

1. Separation
prologue
2. Truth
Authors note
4. New beginning
5. Playing around
Friend to boyfriend?
Moving in with boyfriend??
stalker's face doesn't seem like human!
Betraying?
Gusu is familiar
A trip to Gusu?
Changes in lan wangji??
xue yang

3. Punishment and end

233 12 5
נכתב על ידי 8xscope

Lan wangji was investigating, but as he progressed he felt like someone else is also investigating as there are some disturbance with clues so he decided to play smart he started investigating that who on the earth is another person ?

After much of being here and there he finally came to conclusion nie huisang is behaving oddly. In previous conference pf sect there was a drama ongoing and he notices how nie huisang started the drama while being the innocent and powerless one.

And then that happened what he was waiting for a clue appeared before him without him doing anything and he knew how it happened since he somehow hinted huisang with his a bit of odd behavior that he is going to take revenge for wei ying.

( I am not going to explain how all these happened I am just getting to the point.)

After lan wangji got everything he wanted he collected every evidence against the other person he got and went on a killing spree. At first he xue yang but no one noticed that because no one actually knew whereabouts of xue yang but he didn't exposed anything for now then he went for moling clan, At the next conference first he humiliated su she infront of everyone as he knew this is what su she hated. Then he knew about the plan of su she harming him in one of the night hunts and he certainly knew he was going to place a curse on him like how did with jin zixun but he had a talisman given to him by baoshen sanren and later at the night hunt he killed su she right infront of everyone not giving a damn about anything , everyone was shocked to see hanguang jun like this many framed him but he didn't explain it a bit and casually ignored all of them. But jin guangyao seemed to notice the hatred lan wangji held for him so he guessed that the younger jade knew everything so he decided to do what he is best at!! framing hanguang jun and making him enemy of cultivation world like he did with wei wuxian so that no one listens to him. He started to raise suspicion in everyone and sadly lan xichen was also fooled everyone thought that yilling patriarch who was dead for almost 13 years was finally making move and hanguang jun was his target and medium . Lan wangji just smirked hearing all of this from peoples and slowly started exposing everything with the help of evidences he got.
Bit by Bit he exposed everything and as he guessed that jin guangyao was about to flee he assassinated him. Now the respect everyone held for hanguang jun grow by 10000 times . They all praised lan wangji because where everyone was getting fooled by jin guangyao, hanguang jun wasn't fooled and even exposed him , They all felt sympathetic toward Wei wuxian, nie mingjue and lan xichen but lan wangji wasn't bothered by any of these he just knew that now his duty is finished and is waiting for the curse to be finished.

  3 years later

Lan wangji was back in jingshi after teaching in class . He sat at the backyard of jingshi and start playing inquiry trying to communicate with wei ying but all he got was silence. Again he played inquiry till his fingers started bleeding , his fingers was bleeding, he was playing his wangji with tears rolling down his cheeks. its been 16 years This has become the habit of hanguang jun every night he play inquiry trying to communicate with his wei ying but he never got the answer. He was waiting for his life to end so that he can meet his wei ying in next life. After playing wangxian he was still not satisfied well he never was but there are times he didn't got his peace of mind because wangxian was supposed to be played by both , since he is alone it just make things more bad so he composed new song bu wang his fingers again started dancing in wangji despite of bleeding .

"The nights in yunshen are bit cold
As if the bright moon and cool breeze are
winding around the heart.
Gazing through the snow by myself
Gazing into the past of my whole life"

"The emperor's smile of gusu
Buried in snow, preserving the taste of best years.
Sound of zither echoes in jingshi.
Playing a song of inquiry but answered by no soul."

"Are you still asking?
Asking about all the frenzies of people since ancient times
And who is there far away?
Asking about how to measure black and white, praises and blames.
How can it be forgotten?
The promise we made together in deep clouds will  follow you till end
and where are you now?
Facing each other I will not forget."

"The brightest pearl of the world named Light holder( hanguang jun)
known by everyone to be wherever the chaos is
yet he refuses to forget
Everything he had experienced in his life
Avoid worldly affairs lives up to its name
yet it his hard to avoid the madness of love, hate ,right and wrong of this world
sound of zither echoes in jingshi
playing a song of inquiry but answered by no soul"

"Are you still asking?
Asking all the frenzies of people since ancient times
And who is there far away?
Asking again how to measure black and white, praises and blames?
How can it be forgotten?
The promises we made together in deep clouds will follow you till end
And where are you now?
Facing each other I will not forget."

As he finishes the song he felt like his end is near so he did something he wanted to do for very long but was delaying because of his brother.

In hanshi

"what is it wangji?" lan qiren asked

" shifu,  xiongzhang wangji want to leave clouds recesses."  Lan wangji asked while bowing his head.

" of course you can go wangji what is there to ask you should have sent someone to inform us."   Lan xichen said but his heart was trembling , he know his baby brother wanted to leave his clan long ago but was hesitating because of him call him selfish but he wanted to be selfish for once he don't want to loose his baby brother and uncle he lost almost everything in his life, his own sworn brother used him in brutal way he already made mistake by not trusting his baby brother causing the death of love of his brother he already regrets everything so he don't want to loose his brother.

wangji raise his head while looking at his brother they were both communicating wit their eyes , wangji knew that his brother knows what he is talking about but just denying it.

"xiongzhang you know what I am talking about."  Wangji said not wanting to step back.
"but.." " let him go xichen"  lan qiren said shocking xichen. Lan qiren sighed
"let him go xichen he had suffered enough."  xichen just got more sad after hearing his uncles word.
Wangji bid farewell and defected from lan clan but lan qiren asked wangji to keep his forhead ribbon.
Lan wangji defected from lan clan this news spread faster than corona in the cultivation world. Lan wangji just look back once and walked away from the every thing.

After 3 months

Lan wangji was in meditation and he had a hunch that his ending is near . After meditation he got up and went in forest for a night hunt. Many cultivators were there almost from every clan since they heard about a unknown force from forest.
After 3 months wangji saw his brother and greeted him but suddenly a beast show up they were working together to finish this beast up but this beast seems more powerful. Soon jiang cheng also assisted them lan wangji frowned thinking 3 best cultivators were hitting the beast still it wasn't showing any sign of weakness suddenly wangji saw the eyes of beast turning green for a second and thought of attacking the beast he attacked the beast and he hit a jackpot since his eyes were his weakness and beast started dying, After the beast died suddenly a bright light showed

Everyone in the cultivation world saw that bright light people in forest saw the white light engulfing hanguang jun and hanguang jun wasn't even hesitating. 
Lan wangji was happy, every cell of his body rejoiced thinking now it's time to meet his wei ying, time for a new journey for both of them and with this...

Everyone saw the last day of hanguang jun in cultivation world, now Hanguang jun the light bearer, the righteous man in whole cultivation world bid farewell and disappeared from jianghu.

...................................................................................

I know I am late but.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANG YIBO, THE ICE PRINCE 💃🥀

Our cool guy😭😭😭

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

541K 26.7K 53
Wei Ying lived his life with his husband, Lan Zhan. Then after they die, Wei Ying is sent back to his youth by a very new god ..... but the god place...
77.4K 6.6K 55
A sunny meadow above a waterfall, soulmates meeting after too long apart - this was not the end, but the beginning. Fates and Clans did their worst...
12.1K 587 12
Hi guys it's my new ff So according to storyline wei ying as usual wake in a new body 16 years after Nightless seige but the twist is he come back a...
37.4K 1.3K 18
What if lan wangji and wei wuxian left the cultivation world because everyone started to believe jin guangyao at the guanyin temple they were deceive...