Security Breach Ruin | Coming...

By Cl4y_NotFound

Where Cassie actually left in a future chapter of SB Ruin | The Aftermath. she comes back after years. with o... More

•1• Planning on going back?
funny shit
•2• Changing Her Mind
•3• Dragging a friend to the chaos
more random funny? stuff
•4• Actually Going Back
•5• Sun and Moon!?!
•6• I love you..
•7• The Wish
•8• Emery..?
Head canons #1
•9• WHO MADE THIS MONSTROSITY!?!
•10• His Demise.
•11• Deja Vu.
•12• Freddy Fazbears.
•13• Calming The Alligator.
HeadCannons: The missing Kids and Future Chapters
•14• What Else..Are you hiding from me?..
•15• Confession..
•16• Traitor.
•17• Argument.
•18• The End is Near.
•19• Goodbyes are the hardest..
•20• The End.
🥳

Prologue

282 4 4
By Cl4y_NotFound

Cassie stares at the outside before staring back at Eclipse and Roxy. She tears up. She did now want to leave.

"Go starlight, you'll be far safer out there, than in here!" Eclipse smiles.

"We'll miss you rock star!!" Roxy smiles.

"I'll miss you too..and I love you both..so..so much.." Cassie says with a smile. Tears streaming down her cheek.

"we'll miss you too" Eclipse says. "Leave the future of the Plex in our hands!" Roxy said. "There's probably no future at all for the plex- but whatever goes in your mind then" Eclipse mumbles to themselves.

Cassie took a deep breathe before jumping off onto the metal bar and walks down it and jumps down to the ground. She glances back to where she exited and sighed as she walks to a nearby ally way and sat down as she starts to breakdown to the point she soon passed out from the exhaustion.

Hours went by. Someone in their 20s walked over to Cassie. "oh my-.. Is that.. My mask?.." She stares at the broken bunny mask on Cassie head that's barely intact, And can be tell it was even intact bcs of some glitter glue and super glue. It was damaged severely.

She stares at the girl herself. Wounds all over. Looks. Like she haven't eaten in so long. She picks up the girl and brings her to her home. To make sure the girl is safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.6K 33
what if Bryan did not tell the animatronics about what happened at the old pizzaria and was keeping many secrets from the others what if the others f...
63.7K 1.4K 44
This is a oneshot book of peoples not so popular ships (oh and just no ships in general). So that means no Dream X George. No Karl X Sapnap, no Grian...
6.5K 238 20
Grian is the most feared bounty hunter in the entire shattered plains due to him being a member of an almost extinct race the avians. But what happen...
81.4K 1.6K 62
everyone is doing it, and I also have a lot of ideas in my head. I'll try to write about everyone, but probably will stick to a few hermits since the...