এ𝕊𝕙𝕪 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪ꨄ

By Miss_Tuesday

⚠︎SLOW UPDATES⚠︎ A female version of luffy, and other characters. luffy is the nerd of the school and someth... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25

23

305 9 7
By Miss_Tuesday

"You really are a lucky girl you know?" uta said as she was focused in doing luffy's hair.

They were currently in luffy's room doing her hair, luffy was sitting down by her writing desk while uta stood up so she can work better.

When luffy came home from her date a bit late yesterday, everyone was worried about her. Dragon who received a call yesterday saying her daughter didn't attend some or her classes made him rush towards his car and speed some lights to get to his house only to find her not home, he questioned uta but the poor girl didn't know either, the whole family went out looking for her in their town for about two hours. When they left though, right at that moment Hancock arrived with luffy to drop her off, she was afraid for a second but something in her gut told her to trust Hancock in knowing her address since he doesn't seem the type to just tell everyone where she lives and good thing he didn't say anything expect a farewell. So for the whole two hours she spent doing stuff like watch movies, read books, do some of her homework online until her family barge into her room and hugged her like there was no tomorrow.

Dragon wasn't really mad at her but he was upset at the fact that she skipped some of her classes so now she's grounded for the weekend...

For the rest of the day luffy slept since it was a really tiring day for her. Hancock might of done everything for her but it was tiring for her to keep her guard up since who knows what kind of man Hancock truly is...

And now she's getting ready for the dance that's going to happen in the afternoon.

She told her father if she could skip another day of school meaning not attend school today and he agreed. Uta also stayed since she didn't really like going to school and because she doesn't wanna be the only one going. So currently they are getting ready because they know they take about 2 hours to get ready.

Luffy and uta went to the salon in the morning since luffy knows she can't do the type of hairstyle uta wants..Since luffy doesn't really have long hair she did a simple hairstyle which is why uta is doing her hair, she just needs hair spray and their almost done!

"I was scared for a sec but whenever we made eye contact I saw something in his eyes that made me wanna trust him... " luffy explained.

"I just hope that gut feeling of your keeps us safe from that handsome guy who of course I don't want him to kidnap us, you know that feeling? " uta said as she blushed a bit.

"No I don't know" luffy replied as she sat still while her cousin did her hair, good thing she didn't notice the way uta spoke of Hancock.

"You think he's the type to tell all his fangirls where you? They might kill you or even worse! Threatened you to stay away from THAT HANDSOME GUY!" uta said and she stopped sprayed her hair and instead worried about luffy's safety.

"That's what I'm worried about! Finally you speak some facts! " Luffy said as she wanted to facepalm so badly, "are you almost done!? Its almost best four hours girl!!"

"Stop being dramatic, I only need to spray your whole hair once more so it can last longer" uta said as she went back to doing the girl's hair.

"Ughhhh!!" The raved hair groaned in irritation.

"Okay, okay, I'm done! I'M FINALLY DONE! Here take a look! " uta handed luffy a plate size mirror since luffy only had frame mirrors...

"Oh my goshhhh! I love it! You did it just like I showed you! thanks uta! " luffy said as she put the mirror down and stood up to give uta her hug.

"Hey woah, I don't want you to mess my hair up" uta said as she out her hand up to say stop what your doing.

"Fine but you will get one! "

They were almost done, they just needed to put a bit of makeup and their done! They have they outfits on and they'll wear their heels last since they don't want to walk around the mansion with their feet hurting.

"Okay do you wanna do your makeup here or in the bathroom? " luffy questioned uta with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll do it here, I only need lipstick since I'm already cute enough" the girl replied as she gave luffy a wink and started to get the plate mirror and a strawberry pink lipstick to put on.

"..... " luffy didn't say anything so she just went straight to the bathroom. She doesn't need makeup either but mascara is just to keep her long beautiful eyelashes in place and lipstick is just to help her keep her lips from drying up and looking sad.

"Alright I'm done, you? " uta said as she came in the bathroom to check on her.

"Almost- THERE, I just need to put on my heels and I'm done."

"Okay! I'll be waiting for you in the car, dragon said absalom will take us to the school" uta said before rushing out the door. Absalom is their chauffer but since most of the family has their own car he isn't needed much... Until now that is

Luffy quickly went out of the bathroom and grabbed the heels that were in her closet as she went toward her bed to sit and put her heels there.

"There! Now I'm all done! " luffy said as she stared to rush towards where uta went.

. ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ .

Luffy's outfit n hairstyle....

. ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ .

Uta's outfit n hairstyle....

. ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ . ❀ .

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 ~

"Thanks absalom! " both uta and luffy said as they were in front of the school now.

"Okay uta! Together! " luffy said.

"Together! " uta also said.

They held each other by locking their arms in a sorta crossway and walked up to the school and towards the gym where the dance is being held. (Y'all idk bout ur hs but like our hs has a gym but theirs literally nothing there, it's just a big empty place ish kinda like this)

The place was dark and the only light and was the bright color led lights that were moving like crazy.

"This dance seems a bit dry don't you think? " uta said as she looked at luffy.

"I can see that uta..." Luffy said as she looked back at luffy, there was only couples dancing to slow song and a table in the middle where there was drinks and snacks but that's it... There was probably about 15 people in here making luffy and uta the 17.

"It looks like they're all couples.... But even so I don't see franky nor robin" uta kept talking.

"Hold up let me text her" luffy said as she got her phone out from her cleavage.

* ✵ *

* ✵ *

"Turns out she's at another party... And Franky is going to pick us up in a couple of minutes" luffy said as she went to sit in one of the tables as uta followed her

"Ohhh, she probably went to that Bonnie's part or something? I saw some flyers yesterday when we went out looking for you" uta said.

"YOU KNEW ABOUT IT TOO!!!? " luffy practically whispered yelled catching some of the people attention.

"Yea but I thought you also knew! " uta tried to explain.

Luffy just groand and dropped her head on the table trying to hide.

She felt a vibration in the table probably robin texting her that Franky's here.

"You going to answer that...? " uta said a bit afraid.

"There's no need to now let's go outside" luffy said as she stood up and went outside with uta following her.

Great just great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.3K 12
Law and Luffy meet at their new school of witchcraft and wizardry, Hogwarts. After being kicked out of previous schools for causing trouble, they cr...
16.2K 491 15
Law is a house cat with a good owner and has everything he ever whanted. Luffy is a stray with his brother Ace. They are happy. They don't trust hum...
19.8K 645 19
[MODERN AU/COLLEGE AU] COMPLETED ☑️ !!! female luffy x male law !!! The sun and moon, two complete opposites that both need each other. Luffy is a...
6.4K 173 17
What if Law, Bonney, Kid and Luffia all lost their crews. What if they found an ancient device that could send them back in time. Join Luffia as she...