Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

Chapter-4

366 36 13
By prabhakar29

After a week:-

     Sidharth was in office talking with his team members. There was some serious discussions going on.

  " Sir, our shipping business is having some issues in few days only. There was some technical fault and because of that our first consignment could not reach on time. Now, suppliers and vendors are creating scene because of it. We tried our best to resolve it from our side but I guess you have to personally go and look into the matter. They want to meet you face to face. I will suggest, please go and meet them as soon as possible or else we will have to bear huge loss." One of the team members told him.

  " Ok, I will go and sort out this matter for once and all. I guess, day after tomorrow will be perfect. I don't have much work here, so I can manage." Sidharth replied.

  " But sir, that day you have to take interview of that architect for our project
She is specially coming to India for it as you have instructed." Mr Murthy reminded him.

  " Mr Murthy, you take her interview and if you find her suitable then give appointment letter then and there.This matter you can handle easily because you are incharge of that project and knows everything. I have full confidence in you but I have to go myself and solve this shipping issue because they want to meet me personally and I can't go after that because I have very tight schedule after that. So, I have to go Gujarat. You manage with that interview ok? and if you don't find her good enough then call mr Robert that day only and start working with him. We can't afford anymore delay. Am I clear? " Sidharth instructed him.

  " Yes sir. Don't worry I will do as per your instructions " Mr Murthy replied.

  " Anything else?" Sidharth asked from his team.

  All of them shook their head and meeting ended.

  Next day:-

 .     King Hari Singh Rajawat was in Sidharth's home. He used to come there everyday to meet Sidharth and sometimes used to live there also for few days. Today was one of those days. He was sitting in the garden talking with some of the members of his trust regarding some upcoming event. His phone started ringing. He saw caller ID and It brought smile on his face. He excused himself and went to isolated area to talk with that person.

  The moment he swiped received icon, the person from other side screamed on the phone.

  " Surprise. I have a big big surprise for you. Can you guess it?" that person said happily from other side.

  " Aranya, my child. How are you? It's been long time, we didn't talk. Where are you busy? How are your parents?" He asked from the caller.

  " Uncle, I am perfectly fine. I was busy in my final exams and then went on vacation. Mom and dad are also good. Forget this, can you guess, where I am right now?" She said with so much excitement.

  " I am sorry but how can I guess just like that, atleast give me some clue then only I will be able to." He said her.

  " If I will give a clue then you will guess easily but it's ok. I am right now standing at the taxi stand of Jaipur International Airport. Please send me your address, I need it to give to taxi driver." She told him.

  After listening that king stumbled upon his feet. He felt like lightning stuck on him.

  " What? You are kidding right? You can't be here, I mean you never came to India then how all of sudden? I know you are doing some prank with me right?" He again asked her with a hope.

  " No, uncle I am actually here. Wait, I will send you a pic, check your phone and please send your address. Rest of the things I will tell you after meeting " she told him.

   King got notification on his phone and by seeing that pic, he almost got heart- attack.

  " No, this can't happen. She should not be here at all. It's not good. I have to do something before my hardwork of 13 years get spoiled. She can't stay here. She has to go back." He thought to himself.

    " Uncle, where are you lost? Please send me your address, I am waiting " she again asked.

   He didn't know what to do at that moment. How can he tell her to go back without giving any explanation. So, he sent her address of Sidharth's home.

  " Got it. See you soon" she said and disconnected the call.

   King was feeling restless.His whole body was shivering and he was sweating profusely. His mind went into complete numb mode. He was not able to think anything at that moment. He was not at all understanding how to deal with that situation. At that moment, Sidharth came home to get something. He saw king standing at one corner of the lawn all alone. He went towards him.

  " Bade hukum, what are you doing here, standing all alone?Where is Rana Sahab? ( Mahendra Rana is the name of king's assistant, whom everyone calls Rana Sahab)? " Sidharth asked him.

   Sidharth then noticed his condition and got worried.

  " What happened to you? Are you not feeling well? Should I call Dr Malik?" Sidharth asked being worried.

  " Sidharth, I don't need doctor. I have a work for you and you have to do that. I have a very important guest coming today but she didn't tell me beforehand and now coming here in some taxi. I am sending you her number, track it and bring her home safely. It's my order." King ordered him.

  " Ok, I will tell Samar to bring your guest.Btw who is she?"Sidharth enquired

  " Not Samar or anyone of your staff but you will go to bring her because I can't trust anyone else in her matter. So, you have to go and go now without any delay." He again ordered.

  " Who is she bade hukum? Why you are not telling her name if she is that much important guest of yours?" Sidharth became curious.

  " Sidharth don't waste time and go" king said with annoyance.

" Seriously? You are expecting me to cancel my important meeting and go to airport to pick some random guest? First, tell me her name and then I will decide she is important enough to me or not? " Sidharth too said with same attitude.

  " Sidharth please I beg you. Please don't ask questions and do what I am saying to you to do" king pleaded to him.

  " Fine. Your work will be done. My security team will go and bring her safely home. I have a very important meeting and I can't cancel it for some random guest who has nothing to do with me." He said and turned around to go. He was about to dial his security head's number but heard something which shook him to the core.

  " Her name is Yashodhara Rajvanshi. Now atleast you will go right?" King asked him with hope.

   Sidharth was shocked after hearing that name after so many years would be understatement. He turned around with shocked expressions on his face. He was too shocked to even ask anything from king and was just looking at him with blank expressions. He was not believing whatever he heard and he was not at all wrong at his place because how can a dead person suddenly become alive after so many years? It doesn't happen right? Then how can he believe it?

  " Sidharth, I know you have tonnes of questions going in your mind. I promise, I will answer all of them but please for now go and bring her home safely. She is important enough to cancel your meeting right? Please go and don't waste time. She is coming in some random taxi and it's not safe at all." King again pleaded to him.

  Sidharth gave him a look as if his trans broke and he came back to reality. He literally ran away dialling his security head's number once again and directing them what to do. Millions of emotions and questions were running in his mind. He was not understanding how he should feel at that moment. It was beyond his thinking capacity. That one name "Yashodhara Rajvanshi" brought so many memories back to him.

  Flashback,  13 years ago :-

   It's been almost 5 years since Sidharth came to Jaipur and was living there in those servant quarters despite being a royal blood. Soon after his arrival, he got to know about his father and realised that he was not welcomed there and people of the palace will never accept him. He was sent to live with servants of the palace. Honestly, he had no issues at all because that so called servant quarter was much bigger than the home in which he used to live with his mother and he had lived a very modest life. So, all these luxuries didn't matter to him at all. He had no problems with anyone. In fact, he was happy that atleast he got a place to live, have food and got chance to finish his studies. It was more than enough for him because he would not get all these things being all alone.

   Initially, he tried to talk with other kids of palace and elders also but he never got response and top of that those kids used to bully him too. He stopped making any efforts and used to devote his all time in studies because his mother had taught him the importance of studies

   To keep himself occupied in free time, he developed some hobbies. Gardening and sculpting became his most favourite time pass. He used to spend his free time in royal nursery with gardeners and learnt a lot about plants from them.Soon, he too started helping them in growing new plants and taking care of the nursery. Apart from this he used to bring scrap marbles from a nearby marble shop, make little sculptures with them and then used to sell those to the same shop. In this way, he started earning some money of his own and he used to save them for some emergency situation because he didn't want to ask anything from anyone. His grandfather tried to give him money but he refused. He only accepted basic essential things like food and school from him which he knew he can't manage on his own in such small age. His grandfather tried his best but eventually gave up. This is how his life was going and he was eagerly waiting of last day of his school, so that he can go away from there and live on his own without their help.

     His summer vacations had started in the school. Now he used to spent half day
in nursery and rest half day in making small miniature sculptures. On one such day, it was past lunch time and he was  preparing soil for the plants.

   " What are you doing?" Someone came and asked him.

  He got scared for a moment after listening that voice because no one used to come to him to talk to him and what surprised him more was that it was a girl's voice. He looked up to see who was she. He saw a little girl wearing a beautiful white frock and having a teddy of her own size, was standing there and looking at that soil with curiosity.

   " Who are you? and what are you doing here?" He asked her being confused because he had never seen her before.

  " Myself princess Yashodhara Rajvanshi.
I am 10 years old and I live in London. I came to India for the first time yesterday only. My dadu has a palace here and it is being renovated. We will live here in this palace till renovation then after inauguration, we will go back to London because my school will start after that. I told you about me now you tell me about you and what are you doing with that soil?" She demanded.

  " I am Sidharth and I live here " he said signalling towards his cottage. " Right now I am preparing soil for plants. You should not come here. Go inside palace and play with your dolls." He said to her and got busy in his work.

  " Why I should not be here?" She asked him.

  " Because palace's kids don't come here and moreover your frock will become dirty with all the soil around here and sunlight is also harsh at this time, you will get sunburn. So, please go inside " he again tried to make her understand.

   " You will not get sunburn? " She asked him seriously.

  " No, I am used to it " Sidharth replied without looking at her.

  " Your hands and t-shirt are also dirty then why are you doing it? " She again asked.

  " It's my work. I do it everyday. It doesn't matter for me." He again replied while mixing fertilizers in the soil.

   She didn't say anything and was just curiously watching whatever he was doing. Then he did something which scared her like hell and she shouted on top of her lungs.

     " What are you doing? They are earthworms and will bite you." She shrieked after seeing him taking out earthworms from a box and mixing them in the soil.

  "You are still here?I told you to go right?
Sidharth said with annoyance.

  " I am not going anywhere. I was getting bored in the palace because everyone is sleeping and now I want to see what you will do with those earthworms. So, I won't go." She said adamantly.

   Sidharth realised it was futile to argue with her. So, he stood up and went somewhere. Soon he came back with something. It was tent kind of temperory shelter made of big banana leafs, and bamboo. He kept it where that little girl was standing. Then he brought a chair from inside and kept it there. That girl was watching all of this with big curious eyes.

   " You can stay here for few minutes only and till that, sit on that chair inside that shelter. You are not allowed to touch anything, got it?" Sidharth instructed to her then went back to resume his work.

"I can speak,right?" She asked innocently.

  He nodded his head without looking at her.

    After that she asked numerous questions from him and he patiently answered all of them. When he realised that afternoon was almost over and soon everyone will wake up, he decided to send her away before anyone could see her there and create drama.

   " My work is done for today, you can go now." He stood up and told her.

  " Ok. I really liked being here and will again come tomorrow. Bye." She said to him and went away.

  Sidharth looked at her for few seconds then went inside.

   From there onwards it became routine.
Little Yashodhara used to spent her every afternoon with Sidharth. It was her adventure time because everyday she used to see him doing something new and exciting. Sometimes, he used to let her do certain things also which used to make her so happy. For Sidharth it was first time in last 5 years, someone wanted to be with him. For the first time he got company of a younger person because he was always surrounded by elderly people and most of them were illiterate with whom he can't talk much about anything.For the first time he got someone with whom he can talk about so many things. So, she became very important person for him in no time. he used to try to fulfill all her wishes. She too realised that soon and it made her even more demanding. They became best of friends. Sidharth made his first friend in last five years, so she was very special for him and he was ready to do anything for her.

   After few days:-

  That day Yashodhara came with a big smile on her face and there was an envelope in her hand. She gave it to him. Sidharth took that and asked her about it.

   " This is invitation card for the inauguration ceremony of our palace. Mom and dad has invited their friends, so I am also inviting you because here you are my most special friend. Please come tomorrow at 7 pm. I will be waiting for you." She said happily to him.

  " Inauguration? It means you guys will go away after this, right?" He asked her.

  " Yes, after a week. My vacations will be over, so we will have to go but I will again come next year." She said to him.

  Sidharth didn't say anything and was just standing there looking at that card with sad face. He will be alone again, this thought was killing him from inside. Yashodhara noticed his sadness. She went and hugged him.

  " Please don't be sad. I don't want to go but my home and school is there, so I have to go but I promise I will come in every vacation. I will miss you so much." She said to him with sadness filled voice.

   Sidharth felt bad to make her sad so he tried to change the topic.

  " It's ok and don't worry. When my school will be over,I will take admission in the college of your city. Then we will meet daily, now happy?" He said to lighten her mood.

  " Really?" She asked with excitement.

" Yes. I will try my best to clear entrance exam. Hopefully I will make it." He said with hope.

  " Wow, it will be awesome." She said and again hugged him.

  Sidharth hugged her back then she left.

   Next day:-

    Whole day, Sidharth debated about going to the party or not. He knew his step mother and whole family will not like him being there but he can't say no to Yashodhara. Finally, he decided to go.
He bought new dress from his savings and got ready for the party. He had made a small lord Ganesha Statue from marble to give her as gift.

   When he was about to enter inside the campus of that palace which was 15 minutes away from their palace, someone stopped him from behind. He turned back to see his stepmother and his aunt were standing there.

  " What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Yashodhara invited me for the function. This is the proof " he showed them the invitation card. He had kept it with him for his own good.

   His stepmother took that card and tore into pieces.

  " Now, there is no invitation card. So, you can't enter inside. Got it? Get lost from here, now." His stepmother shouted on him.

  His heart break into so many pieces. He had tears in his eyes but he didn't say anything and ran away from there. He didn't go to his home but went to the lake to be away from everyone. He cried sitting in front of lake. He was not crying for the humiliation he got because it was not new. He was crying because he knew Yashodhara must be waiting for him and she will be angry with him thinking he didn't attend the party despite her invitation. He didn't want to make her angry and was feeling helpless. He slept there only while crying.

    Next day:-

    When he came back home, it was afternoon time. He realised no one was inside the campus but he didn't think too much of it and went inside his cottage. At night, one staff came to give him food as always. He took that food silently and started eating then he noticed something.

   " Why are you not wearing your uniform today? It is compulsory, right?" Sidharth asked him casually.

  " Today is exception, Sidharth baba because of what happened yesterday night. We all are mourning that incident." That man said with sadness.

  " What incident? and what do you mean by mourning" he asked with fear because he very well knew the meaning of "mourning".

  " You don't know what happened yesterday?" That staff asked him with shocked expressions.

  " No. What happened?" Sidharth asked again. Now his heartbeat had increased

  " You know some guests came from London last month right? Yesterday was the inauguration function in their own palace. When party ended, all guests went away home but that family stayed in that palace only. When all of them were sleeping, the whole palace caught fire around 3-4 am. Whole palace turned into ashes within minutes and no one survived. Whole family were burnt alive. No one deserves such tragic death. May their soul rest in peace" Staff told everything to Sidharth.

     Sidharth felt like his heart almost stopped beating. He became completely numb and his whole body was shivering.

  " What are you saying? How can it happen? It's not right? What about that little girl? Yashodhara, where is she?" He asked with trembling voice.

  " Sidharth baba, I told you, no one survived including her. Total 20 people died. Whole Rajvanshi family and their staff members. " He told Sidharth.

   After hearing that Sidharth literally ran away and went to that place. He was not able to believe that. He wanted to see it by himself. When he reached that place and saw the burnt palace, his all hoped died. He just sat there, looking at it with blank and numb expressions. He didn't shed tears also because he was too numb to even do that. And just like that, he once again lost someone who was closest to his heart after his mother.

   Flashback ends.

    Sidharth came back to reality after hearing his phone ringing. He was driving bike. He received call through his smart watch.

  " Sir, where are you? Please come here as soon as possible. We found the car but that lady is not ready to come with us. She is thinking, we are some goons. We tried Bade Hukum's number, but he is not picking my phone. She is creating so much tantrums. Please come here, I am sending you the location." Samar, his security head told him over phone.

  Sidharth just listened but didn't say anything to him and disconnected the call.

     Other side of the city:-

    " Ma'am please try to understand, we are not some goons. Bade Hukum had ordered us to bring you home safely and we are just following it. Please come with us" Samar again tried to make her understand.

  " Listen, I don't know who is this Bade Hukum of yours and I am not a fool to go with anyone just like that. If you will not leave from here within 1 minute, I will call police then they will talk with you, got it?" Aranya replied with so much anger.

  Before Samar could say anything else, they saw a bike stopped in front of that car. Although the person's face was not visible due to helmet but still Samar felt relieved because he knew that person very well. He silently left from that place.
Aranya thought he got scared because of her warning of calling police and she felt happy.

  " Those goons went away on their own without any drama, now you can drive and please drive fast. I am feeling too sleepy." She said to the cab driver.

  That cab driver was about to start the taxi but he stopped midway when the person who came on the bike, knocked on his side of the window. That person has removed his helmet now and the cab driver was shocked to see the person in front of him and immediately put the glass window down but before he could say anything that person spoke.

   " This taxi will not go anywhere. Ma'am please come out of it on the count of 9 or else you will be responsible for this" after saying that he put the gun on that cab driver's forehead.

   Aranya was shocked beyond belief. She was not believing her eyes.

  " What the hell are you doing?" She asked him with fear and anger.

   After hearing that question, Sidharth looked at her for the first time since his arrival and world stopped for him then and there.

  Note:-

Here is the double update to give you guys little idea about story..how was the twist...🤭🤭🤭 Stay tuned for more such twists n turns. This is just a teaser...🤫🤫🤫

   Till then,
    Happy reading and thankyou for liking and supporting...🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 22.7K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
3.2M 180K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
129K 8.2K 42
He was her saviour, She was his strength. ♡ Mira Rathore ♡ After facing twenty-five years of abuse from her own family, Mira got bitter toward emoti...
149K 4.6K 64
this story is around a girl named SIA MALOTRA who is cute beautiful sweet girl and VIHAAN RAJPUT who is to be future king of rajasthan. SIA MALOTRA i...