Siren ( On Hold )

By butterflyDolly

haikyuu X male oc ◜⁠✧ Raiden Fujiwara a beloved manager to Karasuno dispite people thinking he was a player... More

1
♡love interest♡⁠
☆。character intro 。⁠☆
3
4
yippeee
5
dw I'm not dead
sorry

2

1.6K 49 5
By butterflyDolly

" why be a manager when you can be a player an excellent one "

" I'd rather be on the sidelines...besides it's to tiring "

" it is tiring but I know there would be a time where you will be itching to hit the ball "

" what makes you so sure coach? "

" because I'm your coach Fujiwara I know things that you don't "

" that's kinda weird but ok... "

-

Fujiwara sighed at the faint memory as he makes his way to the school , " tch...that old man retired already why is his words still stuck in my mind what a bother.." he muttered to himself. " I can't even do my morning training because Tanaka has the damn keys for fuck sake..." he regretted not interrogating the guy before handing the keys to him , he decided to just skip his morning training and go to class.

*time skip because why not ahah*

" Oi Kageyama are you sure this is the right class... " " yes! Suga-san told me there's no way he would lie " the two was trying to peek inside to find Fujiwara , suddenly the classroom door open and there he was Raiden Fujiwara. " F-fujiwara-senpai! " Hinata yelled making Fujiwara irk " you don't have to yell y'know..tryna burst my eardrums or something " Kageyama hits the back of Hinata's head and bowed to Fujiwara " sorry senpai he just got excited..." Fujiwara nodded and brushed it off " It's alright I guess...but why are you two outside my classroom? " Hinata was trying to find an answer for that while Kageyama was staring at the male.

" Kageyama-kun...is there something on my face you're staring quite a bit..." Fujiwara mentioned while placing his hands on his face , " n-no...we came here because we wanted to ask if you wanted to join us for training early in the morning tomorrow " Kageyama exclaimed a bit to loudly making other people walking by turn their head. " Mm...a secret training I assume but I guess we'll see " Kageyama and Hinata nodded and smiled brightly , " I suggest you two should get going recess is almost over..." Fujiwara said while ushering them away. " you seem quite popular already with them " Sugawara teased as Fujiwara rolled his eyes " I'm not..." he then walks into his class leaving Suga there.

Time flew by and now Fujiwara was standing in the gym taking notes of the others while training Tanaka and Suga kept on yawning which made Daichi question them , they stuttered out a response that made Fujiwara chuckle to himself. He then sees two people enter the gym a very tall blonde guy and another guy walking behind him , Fujiwara instantly ran up to them with a smile on his face " Tsukishima and Yamaguchi right " the green haired boy bowed the second Fujiwara called his name out " pleased to meet you! ". Fujiwara just nodded and smiled " usually new club members are introduced around next week but this Saturday you'll be having a three-on-three match to test your skills " Yamaguchi nodded while Tsukishima stayed quite. 

As they were on break Fujiwara felt his phone vibrated again. ' why are people bothering me especially during practice tch... ' 

-

*annoying Tooru *
...

*annoying Tooru entered the chat*

annoying Tooru : Rai-chan my baby I miss you

*Crybaby entered the chat *

Crybaby : shut up Tooru stop calling me that...I miss you too ig

Crybaby : I thought u would change my name I'm not a crybaby :(

annoying Tooru : well you're my crybaby so no I'm not changing it ever

Crybaby : I hate you

annoying Tooru : I love you too baby

Crybaby : >:(

*Crybaby left the chat *

annoying Tooru : wait Rai-chan I'm sorry come back nsbIzansh

* Crybaby entered the chat *

annoying Tooru : I'm sorry baby I'll make it up to you this Saturday

Crybaby : you better let me spend your money

annoying Tooru : dw you can spend as many as you like <3

Crybaby : alright! Love you <3

* Crybaby left the chat*

annoying Tooru : you love me for my money Ig that counts that you love me...

* annoying Tooru left the chat *

-
' I'll just tell Daichi I won't be able to come this Saturday...I mean they'll do fine without me '

" HUHH YOU'RE NOT COMING " Hinata and Kageyama yelled out loud when Fujiwara told them. " Y-you two are actually gonna burst my eardrums..." he irked , " but senpai I was looking forward for you to see us play " Hinata whined. Fujiwara patted Hinata's head and sighed " if you want me to see you two play win the match so I can watch you everytime we practice, everytime we have a match " Fujiwara said sternly.

Hinata and Kageyama nodded enthusiastically , Fujiwara then felt a hand rest on his shoulder he turned around and sees Tsukishima and Yamaguchi standing behind him. " Ah Tsukishima Yamaguchi done with training " Tsukishima nodded slightly while Yamaguchi waved to Hinata and Kageyama.

" Hopefully you four will get along well..." Fujiwara wished before waving them goodbye and left. As he was walking away he heard shouting coming from the way he was walking away.

' they can handle themselves I don't need interfere or whatever '

Fujiwara arrived at his house that was only filled with portraits of his family but none of them present. " I'm home... " he welcomed himself in and head to his room.

-

" Mom you and dad are going to live with me right..? "

" Oh sweetie we'd love to but..the thing is we're both busy..so you might need to live there without us we'll make sure to visit you everytime we're off work "

" Oh..ok.. "
-

Fujiwara winced at the memory , ' visit me everytime you have a day off my ass... ' he felt irritated.

' the only thing you did was call me not even  face to face...at least I'm still getting money..' Fujiwara grumbles , thinking how his parents are just liars. Fujiwara then lays down on his bed and stared at the ceiling his mind blank as he couldn't think of anything else. His eyes felt droopy, Fujiwara let's his eyes close. Slowly drifting away to sleep from exhaustion.

The next couple of days were normal as always nothing special , time to time he would monitor Hinata and Kageyama whenever they'd practice.

He'd also help Tsukishima and Yamaguchi back in the gym , Fujiwara was quite excited for this Saturday definitely not because of the match but he was going out with Tooru Oikawa. ' he's annoying but I like being with him... ' Fujiwara smiled to himself.

The sun was setting as Fujiwara walked over to Hinata and Kageyama, waving at them. Kageyama bowed slightly but Hinata waved back , " senpai you're not going home yet? " Kageyama questioned stiffly.

" I was about to walk home but I wanted to wish you two good luck for tomorrow...and make sure to win of course" Fujiwara smiled.

Hinata yelled out ' yes! ' making Fujiwara cover his ear again and chuckled at the boys behaviour while Kageyama just nodded slightly and looked away.

' I'll win for senpai! '

Fujiwara ruffled both of the boys hair before walking away again , but this time he walked inside Sakonoshita store. Ukai saw Fujiwara walk in but he didn't mind and kept flipping through the pages of the sports magazine he was holding , Ukai's eyes widened when he came across a certain page. It was Fujiwara's picture filling up the whole page and a large caption said ' A prodigy called Siren quits Volleyball? ' , when Fujiwara came up the cashier to pay up Ukai took the cigarette out of his mouth and showed Fujiwara the magazine " this you kid? ". Fujiwara scanned the page and cringed slightly " they had to use that picture...but yeah that's me " ' he didn't seem to care about what the magazine said he only care about the picture..' Ukai thought.

" Isn't a kid like you suited more in a better school? " Ukai scoffed while taking a puff of his cigarette , Fujiwara scoffed slightly " It doesn't matter what school I enroll...why do you even ask" Ukai shrugged slightly " you seem like someone who acts as if the sport is such a drag but still wants to play " Fujiwara clenched his fist and stared into Ukai's eyes. He tried to find the words to protest but he couldn't came up with anything the guy wasn't fully wrong , Fujiwara just placed the money on the counter and grabbed his things.

" he sounds like the old man...scary.." Fujiwara shivered slightly.

" I applied to be a manager why am I even training with them "

" I've seen you play Fujiwara it would be a waste if I didn't make you play " 

" you old hag...I'm a manager not a player " 

" who said you can't be both? "

Fujiwara looked at his coach ' Ikkei Ukai ' with a confused look making his coach laugh. Ikkei tossed a jersey at Fujiwara which showed the number ' 13 ' , Fujiwara looked at the jersey and back to his coach.

" There would be a time where your teammates will need you in a match so I took the initiative and got you this...you could be the teams secret weapon whadya say ' Siren ' " 

After hearing his coach call him his nickname Fujiwara felt something burn in him and chuckled.

" I guess being the teams secret weapon doesn't sound bad " 

Ikkei laughed and patted Fujiwara's back.

" you'll do well...if I do retire watch over them "

Fujiwara sweat dropped

" Is this your tactic into getting me to babysit them...tch sly old hag.." 

-

Fujiwara looked back to the store and sighed softly " sorry to disappoint you old man but 'Siren' still haven't return...maybe sometime later " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 705 7
( 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒖 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ) .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・。 "...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒." ➙ As the manager of the Inariz...
299K 6.4K 15
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳�...
116K 4.5K 32
"Three strikes, Hasegawa. Three strikes, and now you're out." Where Karasuno's psychotic all-rounder returns after suspension due to reckless behavio...
904K 30.7K 69
Not many Haikyuu x male readers so i thought why not make one! Oikawa Y/N, much like his older brother, loves volleyball, not to the extent of needin...