š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š šƒš„š’šˆš‘...

By luhvbites

š€ š‘šŽš˜š€š‹ š…šŽš‘ššˆšƒšƒš„š š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š’š“šŽš‘š˜ .ćƒ»ć‚œć‚œćƒ» š„š‹š„šš€ šƒ'š€šŒšŽš‘š„ - She's the rebel... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ‘
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ’
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ“
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ•
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ–
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’šŸ—
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸŽ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸ
š€/š
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“šŸ‘

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸ’

5.5K 153 520
By luhvbites

Today marks August 1st. Unfortunately, that comes with the reminder that my wedding is in 23 days. I am not happy, but I'd rather not think about that right now. I have a fashion show to attend, and I'm not going to let Marco, of all people, stop me from enjoying my life.

Sofia sighs while pinning jewels to my dress. "I am beyond jealous of you! My dream is to go to Milan Fashion Week and meet all of the designers."

Laughing softly in response, I give her a bright smile. "If I find any, I'll get their autograph for you," I tease with a light-hearted wink.

"You better," she retorts, still pinning on the jewels. The sound of the jeweled pins clicking against the soft fabric reminds me of the ticking of a clock, counting down the days of my marriage to Marco.

The handmaid backs away after she's done, admiring her work. After she's done, she grabs my shoulders and sits me up, turning me to face the mirror. "Look at how beautiful you are," she tells me. "I hope those models on the catwalk are ready to be outshined."

I stand still, facing my reflection in the mirror. My stomach churns from nerves, and my heart is beating a mile a minute. I take a deep breath and adjust my dress.

"You have nothing to worry about," Sofia assures, placing her hand on my arm. "You look stunning. Trust me, he'll regret the day he ever treated you poorly."

"I don't think so, but thank you." I give her a hug before straightening my dress some more, and then I walk out of my bedroom to go stand by Alex's side.

The bodyguard wears a well-tailored black suit with a crisp white shirt and a black tie. The suit is cut to fit his muscular build, with a narrow waist and broad shoulders. His dirty blonde hair is well-groomed with a subtle wave to it, also bringing out the color of his eyes.

It's really hard not to check him out.

"It's a long drive to Milan, just so you know," Alex comments with an arched eyebrow.

I can't help but roll my eyes. "I know, I'm not dumb." My eyes shift from him to the hallway as I start walking down without him, trying to hurry outside.

˚ʚ ˚✧.

After five brutally long and surprisingly boring hours of riding in the Ferrari my parents own, we've finally reached Milan. Alex helps me out of the car, but we're immediately greeted by a flurry of activity in the streets. Fashion journalists, photographers, and bloggers rush to get to me. The media crews set up their camera equipment, eager to capture my every move.

This shit is stressful.

As we make our way through the bustling crowd, Alex pushes and shoves the oncoming paparazzi out of our way. "Back up!" he yells, trying to hold them back as they lunge at me.

Despite his efforts and the chaos around us, my bodyguard remains calm and collected. He doesn't seem affected by the madness at all; instead, his expression is stoic and unbothered. I watch as he smoothly guides me through the crowd with ease, taking great care to protect me from harm.

The paparazzi follow us as we make our way to the Milan Fashion Week venue. They shout questions at me, desperate to get a response.

"Your Highness! What's your favorite designer?"

"Who are you wearing tonight?"

"Are you here with the prince?"

As we approach the venue, the media frenzy turns into an all-out stampede. The paparazzi are all over me, shoving their cameras in my face and snapping pictures. Flashbulbs go off, illuminating the scene like a lightning storm.

I flinch, closing my eyes tight against the intense light.

Alex moves quickly, placing himself between me and the paparazzi. He forms a protective barrier, using his body as a shield against the flashing cameras and blinding lights. His face is set in a grim expression, with a hint of determination in his gaze.

"Alex," I whisper, feeling grateful and protected in his presence.

He gives me a small nod, his eyes never leaving the paparazzi. As we continue walking, it's as if the world around us melts away. I'm aware of the crowd's deafening chorus of voices, but they seem to fade away into the background noise of the city. All that matters to me in this moment is my bodyguard and the safety he provides.

We eventually make it inside the venue, and the chaos subsides. The venue is a grand masterpiece, a mixture of modern architecture and old-world elegance. The walls are adorned with elaborate chandeliers, and the floor is polished marble. Everywhere I look, there's an abundance of luxury and glamour.

Taking a deep breath, I try to calm my fraying nerves as the fashion show begins.

The first model walks down the runway, showcasing a sleek, form-fitting black gown that hugs her every curve. My eyes widen in admiration as she struts her stuff, exuding confidence and power with every step.

Beside me, Alex leans forward, his sharp blue eyes fixed on the model. "You'd look good in that dress that she's wearing," he murmurs in my ear, his voice low and melodic.

I raise an eyebrow, a hint of shock crossing my face. "Is that a compliment?" I ask, letting a grin form on my face.

He rolls his eyes, returning the look on my face with one of his subtle smiles. "Maybe. Don't let it get to your head."

We exchange a small laugh before the next model hits the runway, showcasing a delicate, embellished ballgown that shimmers in the light. I can't help but admire the intricacies of the dress, impressed by the sheer craftsmanship that must have gone into its creation.

The bodyguard leans closer, his vanilla-scented cologne filling my nostrils. "You know, you look beautiful tonight. You always do," he whispers, his voice quiet and serious.

My heart skips a beat at the mere thought of it, his words sending a flutter of excitement through me. "Thank you," I exhale, my voice barely above a whisper.

Another model is about to walk the runway until the whole event is suddenly interrupted by a loud sound. A gunshot. Everyone screams in surprise, and a few people duck by their chairs. However, shots are fired again, and the crowd goes wild.

People are running in every direction now, and Alex quickly grabs me and pulls me back outside toward the car. There are a bunch of people shouting, and everything is a blur of chaos.

I take a deep breath, feeling the tension rise in my chest as the gunshots continue. I'm frozen in place, too scared to move. Alex, however, is still calm and collected, his focus never wavering from the task at hand. While we quickly make our way to the car, he guides me through the disarray of the crowd with ease, pushing people aside with his strength.

The noise and panic around us are overwhelming, and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I can barely breathe, my lungs struggling to expand and contract underneath the weight of my fear.

We reach the Ferrari, and Alex quickly opens the door. But before he can push me inside, multiple bullets suddenly whiz past us. I scream in fear, and Alex moves quickly to cover my body. He shoved me in the car before hopping into the driver's seat. The car roars to life as he steps on the accelerator, peeling out of the parking lot and racing down the street.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and try to calm down. The adrenaline is still coursing through my veins, but I can feel my heart rate starting to slow down.

The bodyguard drives in silence, his eyes never leaving the road. He seems like he's been trained to handle situations like this, moving with an easy competence that I can't help but admire.

We drive in silence for what feels like several minutes before Alex finally speaks. He groans in pain and suddenly pulls over on the side of an empty road, clutching his stomach. "Damn it."

My concern grows as his body slumps back in the seat and he takes off his suit jacket. I quickly hop into the front, getting onto him, only to see blood leaking through his white button-up undershirt. "You're shot! We need to call an ambulance!"

I start to reach over for my phone in the backseat, but Alex quickly pulls me back to him. "They won't be here on time. We're too far," he strains. "Get the med kit under the seat."

"What?!" I start to freak out. Never in my life have I been in a situation like this. I know how to do a lot of things, but taking care of a bullet wound isn't one of them. "I don't know how to use a med kit!"

Alex takes slow, labored breaths, trying to get me to calm down. He nods in response, his eyes closing before he takes another deep breath and opens them. "Just do as I tell you to. Grab the med kit," he grunts, his voice pained.

I gulp and quickly follow my bodyguard's instructions, crawling to the back and looking under the seat to access the emergency medical kit. I immediately began rummaging through it, frantically searching for any kind of bandage. Luckily, I found a package of gauze and medical tape inside.

I rush back to Alex's side, straddling him to get close to the area I need to work on. I practically rip open his shirt, not even bothering with the buttons; however, what I see next besides the bullet wound makes my eyes widen.

Holy abs. Okay, stay focused.

The wound is a small, gaping hole on the side of his abdomen, bleeding profusely. "Alex, it's deep," I gasp, my voice trembling with fear. The bullet is still lodged into his skin, and I don't even know where to begin.

He takes a deep breath, his eyes closing again for a moment before opening. "We need to get that out," he says with a grim expression. He reaches his finger to point to a set of surgical instruments in the med kit.

I quickly took them, my hands shaking from adrenaline. "What do I do?"

"I'll walk you through it. It's not as hard as it looks, I promise," Alex responds. "First, you want to hold open the wound with your fingers and make a small incision with the scalpel. Then insert the tweezers and grab the bullet. After that, you want to pull it out with a steady, smooth motion."

What the fuck?

Trying my best to understand what he just said, I nod, trying to calm my nerves as I grip the scalpel tightly in my hand. I make a small incision above where the bullet entered—just as he said to—and then insert the tweezers. But as I move to grab the bullet, my hand slips, and the instrument grazes Alex's skin.

"Ow! What the hell?" Alex yells in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I cry out in horror. I quickly placed my hands on his skin, applying pressure to stop the small bleed.

The bodyguard breathes in and out shakily, gritting his teeth together tightly. "It's fine. Take your time."

My hands shake with fear as I try again to take the bullet out. I can't do this. I don't want him to die on me. "No, I can't," I mumble shakily, trying to hold back my tears. "You keep getting hurt because of me, and I feel bad."

Alex grunts and puts one of his hands over mine, filling me with a tiny sense of warmth. "I'd get hurt a thousand times just to keep you safe, Princess," he replies weakly. He even shoots me a small smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I snap, freaking out. "You're going to die! And you're smiling?!" I start hyperventilating, not being able to move my hands. They feel numb, and my heart races each second I see more blood seep out of the bodyguard.

Crap. Crap. Crap. This can't be happening.

He grimaces in pain before suddenly grabbing my hand and squeezing it. "I'm not going to die. What kind of bodyguard would I be if I died from a bullet wound?"

Tears start to flood my eyes as I slowly nod, taking deep breaths to try to calm down. I realize how ridiculous I've been, and I feel terrible for losing my composure. Alex deserves better, especially given that he took a bullet for me tonight.

I refocus my attention on taking the bullet out of his skin, carefully inserting the tweezers into the hole, and grabbing onto the metal. This time, my hands are steady as I yank it out with a sharp thrust. The moment I free the bullet, Alex's wound starts bleeding more. His hand falls limply to his side, his breath coming out in gasps.

"Take things one step at a time," he instructs, his eyes flicking open. "Press on the wound to make sure the bleeding doesn't get too bad."

I start to panic again at the sight of blood. This is way too much for me. I start to freak out, and my heart pounds even more, feeling like I'm losing my mind. I can barely speak. I have a lot of thoughts in my mind, but I can't get any out. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I've never dealt with anything like this...I don't know what to do."

This stupid bodyguard has been my rock these last few months, and I don't know what I'd do without him. A lump forms in my throat, and I bite my lip to stop myself from completely losing it.

I can't bear the thought of losing him.

"I'll talk you through it." He reaches a hand up to my cheek, and I hesitate. I lean into his touch, letting a tear drop down my cheek while he wipes it away with his thumb.

As I press down on the wound, I can feel Alex's muscles flexing beneath my hand. He winces again from the pressure, his teeth gritting. "Just a little more pressure," he encourages with a strained voice. "We have to stop the bleeding so that I can get you somewhere safe."

As I continue to keep pressure on the wound, my mind begins to clear. I remember that I have a first aid kit and that it should have everything I need. I reach for it, carefully opening the package and finding all sorts of bandages and gauze pads.

"I need something to wrap it with," I tell him, trying to keep my voice steady. I can feel his body heat surrounding me as I lean down next to him.

Alex reaches a hand up to grab the gauze, and I wrap it around the wound, using another gauze pad and tape to keep it in place. He watches intently as I finish, nodding his approval. "Good." He lets out a deep breath, closing his eyes and relaxing his body against the seat.

I actually saved him.

My heart races as I sit up straight, watching Alex for the next few minutes to make sure he's not bleeding anymore. I tried to button his shirt up, but some of the buttons had been ripped off from my aggressiveness in taking it off.

I lean forward, pressing my forehead against his while taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I hadn't even realized how much my heart has been racing in this entire situation. "I hate you," I mutter. "Don't you dare leave me, or I will literally shoot you with an arrow."

The bodyguard groans, pressing his hand on the back of my head. "Never," he whispers in my ear.

Never.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.・。.・゜.

authors note: never felt so single in my life kms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.7K 34
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
3.7M 89.7K 45
******************************************* "No. I think it's a great idea. Then maybe I'll get the Queen that I was promised, not some little prince...
1.1M 38.5K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
509K 18.5K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...