Ghosts vs Demons

By kbran12

I'm writing this because I was so sick and tired of waiting on a crossover between Danny Phantom and Hazbin H... More

The Ghost Girl goes to Hell
The Ghost Girl and The Radio Demon
The Human Guest and The Defeat of Sir Pentious
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 1
The Phantom Girl's Job - Part 2
Dance of The Ghost Girl - Part 1
Dance of the Ghost Girl - Part 2
Kill the Bully!
Daphney's Voice of Family Murder
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 1 - You Will Remember Bonetown!
The Spring Broken Ghost Girl! Part 2 - Song
Daphney vs Verosika
The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 1

The Return of The Ghost King and Obsession - Part 2

290 6 1
By kbran12

Daphney was having a fun time flying around the city. But suddenly, a portal opens up and there and it lead to the Ghost Zone!

Daphney: "What the!? Ghosts!?"

She fights a bunch of them back and fires a Ghost Ray, sending them back. But a whole army of them kept coming in through the portal while a bunch of Demons were fighting against them!

Daphney: "What is going on!? Why are they attacking Hell!? Is the Ghost Zone going to war against them!?"

But another portal opened up, showing her home...

...Amity Park!

Daphney: "Ah, crud!"

She returns to Hazbin Hotel and told them everything. They were shocked to the core to hear that Hell is getting attacked by the Ghost Zone!

Charlie: "What!? But my Dad and the Ghost King had an agreement!"

Vaggie: "I don't know why, but he's looking for something."

Alastor: "Or 'someone'."

Daphney knew what he meant.

Daphney: "Me. Why is every guy so obsessed with me!?"

Angel Dust: "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because you're too damn sexy with a stripper like bod, sugar tits."

Daphney: "Angel!" She snaps at him.

Charlie: "Now, what're we going to do? Pariah won't stop until either Daphney gives herself up or my father does something about him!"

Daphney: "I don't know about that, Charlie. But whatever Pariah is cooking up, let's hope that he is not trying anything insane."

But that's when a floating head appears. It was Pariah Dark.

Pariah Dark: "Lucifer, hear my request! Give me the girl Daphney Phantom or you shall fear my wrath!"

Blitzo: "Doesn't that fucker know that's Satan's thing?"

Daphney: "He doesn't care. I have to go face him if Hell is going to be saved."

She flew towards the Ghost Castle and started fighting the Ghost Army.

Daphney: "Alright, Pariah! I'm here! So come on out!"

The Ghost Army came charging towards her, only for her to fight back against them all. And without the Ecto-Skeleton...she won't be able to make it!

Charlie: "We have to do something to help her!"

Alastor: "I am afraid there isn't anything we can do for her, Charlie. We are just going to let fate do its work."

They witnessed Daphney getting frustrated. But for some reason...she was not stopping. It looks like she was pushing her limits! They can see green flames coming off of her body.

Moxxie: "Wait, there's something wrong! Look at her body!"

Millie: "Moxxie's right. There's some green flames appearing all over her body."

Daphney: "DIE!"

(Pretend it and the other transformations are more feminine.)

She explodes into green flames and she was covered in it!

Daphney: "Wait...what happened to me?"

The Ghosts looked at her in horror as they saw that she was evolving and gaining new powers!

Daphney: "Whatever this is...I'll call this my Phantom Flame!"

She was burning away the Ghost Army like a wildfire was burning away everything in its path!

Blitzo: "Holy fuck! Way to turn up the heat! Where did she get that power from!?"

Daphney keeps burning them all to a crisp and someone laughs out loud. Daphney deactivates her power and turns towards the voice of it.

Pariah Dark was there looking down on her with a grin.

Pariah Dark: "Like I told you before, Child. Having that much power is a burden. And now that you are here...you are mine, Daphney Phantom. Now join, me my Queen."

Daphney facepalms and replies...

Daphney: "Pariah, don't you freaking get it!? I'm not going to be your Queen! I already kicked your butt, remember!?"

Pariah: "But I love you."

Daphney: *Groaning* "NO you aren't! You're just like the Demons in Hell! You and the other male Ghosts in the Ghost Zone are obsessed with me, there's a difference!"

Loona: "SHE'S FUCKING RIGHT, YA KNOW! YA FUCKING STALKER! AND LET'S NOT FORGET THAT YOU SENT SKULKER TO SPY ON HER ONE TIME!"

Moxxie: "And taking pictures of her in the shower!"

Everyone looked at him in shock.

Moxxie: "I found them in the PDA when I once encountered him."

Millie: "Oh."

She transforms into her Budding Form. More of the Demons appeared to join in on the action to go on a rampage. The Ghosts fights back against them and it was a war between Ghosts and Demons.

(Pretend that this is female)

Everyone stopped to look at her in shock. This was her Awakening Stage.

Charlie: "Remind me not to make her mad."

Daphney transformed again.

Daphney: "Now all of you are just making me SO MAD!"

She took a deep breath.

Daphney releases her Ghostly Wail, sending them all away from her battle. She stopped her attack and turned back towards Pariah with a growl.

Moxxie: "What's going on with her!? She's transforming faster!"

Alastor: "Oh, I think I see the problem."

This catches their attention.

Alastor: "It seems she is going through a power augmentation. She must be evolving. This is the main reason why Ghosts should not push themselves. Ecto-Energy can make the function all Universes and realities...ineffective. And Daphney is the direct descendant of Dawna. She was the Queen and Bride of Pariah Dark."

The colors drained from their bodies.

Nifty: "Daphney...," She sobbed in tears.

Pariah was getting a bit frightened, so he flew back into his castle and the Ghost Army got in the way, defending the castle. Daphney was getting frustrated.

Daphney turns toward the Demons and growls...

Daphney: "If you guys don't wanna get burned, the. Get them OUT OF MY WAY!"

They did what she says as she walks towards the castle and entered.

Pariah: "Ragedy around the edges, eh, Dawna?"

The Evolving Ghost Girl was getting enraged.

Daphney: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME ME THAT!
Now do you understand? This is beyond screwed up, Pariah Dark! I! WILL! NEVER...

...LOVE YOU!"

Vaggie: "This is not good. She's evolving faster!"

In an explosion of red energy, Pariah goes through his evolution as well!

Blitzo: "I hope I'm not bad at science but...THIS KING OF FUCKERS MIGHT BE DOING IT TOO!"

Pariah: "Now you see my true power, Daphney? This will make you mind after this."

Daphney: "You won't wear me down. NOT AGAIN!"

She charges at Pariah and they clashed their fists into each other. It created a shockwave.

Everything was getting damaged and someone decided to take action. Daphney keeps fighting Pariah and he managed to punch her through a wall. But she came back and punches him in the gut and backflip kicked him. She fires a Ghost Ray, colliding with his red one.

Pariah: "Do you think you can win this, Dawna? I am the one who made you my Queen! I am the one who brought you in! YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE!"

Daphney: "SHUT UP!"

She was now lighting up in blue flames again.

Charlie: "If this keeps up, she might not be able to go back to normal!"

Charlie manages to overpower his beam with her own, thanks to all of the training she did. She takes the ring from him and even the crown.

Daphney: "You creep. You've lost."

Pariah was now weakened and returned to normal.

Pariah: "No! NO!"

She rushes towards him and a familiar face appears in front of him, making gasp in shock.

Dawna Phantom!

Dawna: "I will always love you, Pariah."

Pariah: "Dawna..."

Daphney picks him up and threw him into the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep! Charlie appears with the Skeleton Key and Pariah was locked in for good!

Charlie: "She did it! She won!"

Skulker: "She just beat the Ghost King again...this is just insane!"

Sam: "I can't believe...Daphney not only saved the Ghost Zone...but even Hell, too?"

Daphney returns to her Base Form and then...she turned back into a Human!

Sam: "Uh oh."

Star: "Like, no way Daphney Fenton...is Daphney Phantom!?"

Daphney collapses and she went into the portal to the Human World and hands her over to Maddie Fenton.

Charlie: "Your daughter is an amazing person, Mrs. Fenton."

She went back into Hell and Maddie sobbed down at her daughter saying...

Maddie: "Oh, my baby girl...where have you been all this time? And it's very hard to believe that you were the Ghost Girl...the same one your father and I have been haunting for a long time now. Were we wrong this whole time?"

Daphney woke up after her fast healing.

Daphney: "Um, Mom...we need to talk, but not here."

She went into a coma.

(Sorry it took me so long. I was a bit lazy on this stuff. See ya)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 448 23
Danny has gotten stronger after saving his cousin. So now, he has told the truth of peeping on women to get himself suspended to make up for what he...
64.7K 909 48
Charlie Johnson: Hell's already walking the Earth... but not if I can bring it back! Two demons were summoned to Earth for nefarious reasons. As a ne...
31.5K 833 19
(OC! Kevin Phantom x Ghost/Gothic Harem!) Summary: Kevin didn't had a good life after he'd gained his ghost powers. He was abused, neglected, belittl...
1.4K 54 6
Huge and I mean HUGE differences from the other story this one is mine the opening is a bit similar, but the events and everything are different. The...