♡until I found her ♡ wenclair...

By wencalirverse

COVER TITLE ART IS NOT MINE !! this is a wenclair story ! inspired by a story that's no longer available unf... More

chapter 1: vacation and entering heat
its that time of the month
chapter 3: the baby
chapter 4: princable weems
new semester
arrangements
be careful
baby
getting ready
the twins arrival
aftermath and going back to normal
visiting
back to nevermore
visitors

away

972 10 11
By wencalirverse

Wedmesdays pov:

Me and Enid got ready for our classes as we chose mornings, so we would have time with the twins and as everyone else was having morning classes too.

I arranged my tie and I was all set, the twins where still asleep cuddled together Audrey's head was ontop of Isreals head and they slept still, I looked at enid as she was in the bathroom and she was still having trouble doing certain things, so I helped her put her skirt, socks and shoes on.

She kissed my cheek and walked out the bathroom.

Enid started to talk low so we wouldn't wake the twins, as tehy slept long despite how much babies sleep as they are on and off, out babies are heavy sleepers and sleep for a long time .

I looked down at them, it was tearing my whole body and soul apart literally, I've never been apart from her for so long.

There was a soft knock at the door, it was yoko and divina, they were babysitting for us.

Enid started to fo over what to do, if the babies woke up when we were not there, what to feed them, and how to calm then and what toys where their favorites

It broke wednesdays heart to leave them it truly did, it was like losing a part of herself .

Enid and wednesday said goodbye to their babies and left.

Yoko and devinia just sat on enids bed, together and divina asked yoko

" so they are heavy sleepers yea?"

Yoko nodded guessing
And replied

" yea their daughter aubrey is the calmest and I'd think the most assuring to be honest she's always snuggling with her twin brother, nd assuring him since, they think or they will get him tested for anxiety or something since hes weird around new people."

Divina nodded and looked at them both, Isreal started to wake up first but divina replied to her girlfriends statement

" yea Enid was telling me about Isreal and how he gets really upset after new people leave after they visit and hold him. "

Isreal started to whine and wheep

Divina went over to see them and Isreal was squirming and aubrey was starting to wake up slowly .

Isreal started to scream and fuss and cry loud

Divina held him calm and rocked him assuringly with a gentle and soft pace to ease his fussing.

He was hungry instantly, yoko got him a bottle and divina held him softly, he was actually calming fast, he held his bottle as sivina fed him and he snuggled into her arm more, aubrey wanted out too so yoko grabbed aubrey out, aubrey held onto tokos sweatshirt, and cooed in her arms .

Isreal was suprisingly calm and less fussy around others, he was more comfortable with divina and yoko since, wednesday and Enid had them come over for a little bit before they babysat the twins so the babies would be comfortable with them .

Isreal wanted his favorite toy, it was a little stuffed animal with a little blue bow tie, divina got it for him and he snuggled with it while divina held him un her arms, it made Isreal more at ease to him like, his mother's where there with him .

Aubrey wanted to crawl around so yoko let her crawl free, but of course yoko supervised and aubrey found s small box and she crawled inside, it was just a box nothing inside, she sat in it like she ruled the box .

Isreal on the other hand was started to fall alseep in divinas arms while snuggling the stuffed animal .

Divina looked down at Isreal he was sleeping his fists also clenched divinas  sweater, she smiled down at him as he rested in her arms .

(Meanwhile in Wednesdays class room )

Wednesdays pov

My foot was shaking up and down on the ground I was in anatomy class, this class was easier than anything .

I did my work easy, and finished within minutes.

I couldn't take my mind of my babies, I tried to not thunk about my twins too much a sir would make me overthink.

I was so nervous as i never been away  from my babies for so long and I was in a daze, sweating bad, and my foot shook until the teacher took me out of it.

" addams ? Wednesday addams?"
I teacher has her hand on my desk firm i gave her my normal glare look .

" yes ?" I said with a stern attitude

The teacher wasn't amussed and replied

" do we have a problem Mrs addams ?"

I replied

" you probably donr wnat to hear my honest answer " I spat with a tone

Meanwhile enjd was next to me, she was near me, her hands on the desk while mine were crossed under my chest

The teacher walked away I guess she was done with my attitude snd enid whispered

" wends what was that ?"

Enid spov:

I noticed wednesday was focused on something else, her foot was shaking, she was fiddling with her ring, and she was batting her eyes around the room

Then I realized she was anxious over our puppies she's never been away from them for so long!

I placed a hand on hers and whispered back into my wife's ear

" only 15 more minutes wends okay ? Then we can go back to our dorm okay?"

She replied back in a whisper

" I also miss being...intimate with you."
I looked down she was hard, it looked like a perfect large bump

" were gonna take a break in the bathroom before we head back to the dorm "

Wednesdays face was bright red

Teacher then replied

" okay class, this concludes the session of our lesson today have a good day class."

I took wednesdays arm and dragged us to the bathroom and I locked it.

Wednesday, then grabbed my shoulder and sat me on the very top of the toilet I went under her skirt.

She slid enids under-where off as her underwear fell off Wednesday immediately attacked her wife's clit

I squeeled

" w...willa..."

I held wednesdays head while scruffing her head up, I felt her hands grip my thighs, I felt wednesday lift me up to the wall she slipped her cock out little by little, I haven't had this interaction in  a while

" aah~"

Her hands on my hips going gentle, I really admired it alot as she knew we hadn't done this in a long time.

" fuck...enid...f..mmh"

I moaned loud accidentally I held wednesdays head as my Arma wrapped around her neck.

" w...willa...do..dont stop !! I missed you wends i love you so much !"

Wednesday pushed further and further inside me with each thrust my body was being pushed against the wall, she started to go faster until we heard somone enter

Wednesday just continued and while I wad trying to contain my annoying moans and squeeks.

The person was washing their hands and left .

Wednesday went even harder inside me, it kinda was like our first time all over again except in a bathroom, she's still so soft snd gentle with me even when doing this in some public spaces , and I really love and admire that of her.

Her lips went to my lips, the kiss started off soft and romantic then it went very heated and wrestling for who would win.

Of course tlrigjt when I wanted ti go faster i felt a knot in my stomach and whispered to wednesday

" go as deep and as wildly fast as you can go ."

Wednesfay gave it her all and went si fats I was seeing stars I swear, I clung onto her as I'd it where for my life, I bit her neck leaving a bite marks

"M-mon loup fuck "

I felt her shoot her large warm and sticky load inside me

" wends!!"

I jolted my head up, I felt her load deep inside me, I felt so full ans good bur right after my legs shook so bad it was like my legs where having a ceizure, but it felt so good to let it out once again .

Wednesday set me down on the toilet and she cleaned me up once again, her tounge licking my folds, she didint waste time or not wasting a single drop, she cleaned me up spotless literlaly and helped me up.

I cant lie though, it was a little bit of a struggle to walk when Wednesday was done with me, we walked to our dorm yoko and divina had the babies sin their arms and, Isreal was playing with divina and his stuffed animal, yoko had aubrey in her lap as aubrey stretched.

I saw wednesday finally release her anxiety from.the day that our babies where just fine, me and wednesday walked into the room and I asked in a cheery tone

" how did they behave  today ?"

I saw yoko arrange aubrey so she wouldn't fall off the bed

" well Isreal had a a little moment when he realized you two weren't here, and he was panicking alot but divina soothed and calmed him down actually quicker than we thought, but he was okay, they were both good ."

Wednesday smiled at Isreal and when osteoarthritis saw wedmesday he got too excited he clapped his hands and stretched his arms out, talking in baby talk babbling mindless talk and laughing.

Wednesday went over to divina, and she thanked her friend

" I really appreciate it divina, I was really worried about Isreal,but I feel less worried since you two will babysit them both"

Divina handed Isreal to wednesday and wednesday didnt know if divina wanted to hold him more but, she knew how eager and how worried wednesday could be, especially over her babies .

Isreal hugged wednesday with his small little arms he mindlessly babbled words to wednesday  excited to see her .

Enid was so happy to see wednesday smile and I saw yoko make a comment

" now we all now acouple things that actually make you smile wednesday "

Wednesday made a sarcastic look and actually made a desent nice comment back to yoko

" I'm not all gloomy and angry all the tame as 90% of the school takes me for yoko, but you've seen that side acouple times. "

Yoko smiled back at them and gave aubrey to Enid, aubrey was actually full of energy suprisingly.

Enid held her and aubrey started to climb on her in a way to her shoulder sitting on her mom's shoulder .

Aubrey hugged enids face, but Enid took aubrey off so she didnt fall or get hurt.

Aubrey snuggled unto her mom's arms her small little bloated tummy popped dour from finishing from drinking the bottle.

Enid asked in curiosity

" they where fed already? They are tired !,d that's good so me and wends can finish some homework ."

Divina laughed and replied
" yea they woke up kinda soon after you left maybe an hour and a half later ? But they were hungry little puppies actually, good thing you both can finish homework ."

Yoko beemed in

" yea it took us a little bit to toke Isreal down but divina handled it very well, and they behaved amazingly well"

Divina looked at her watch and her eyes were wide .

" um were going to be late yoko class starts in 4 minutes"

Yokos eyes widned

" OH YEA I FORGOT. It was so fun babysitting we will be here tomorrow to tomorrow morning at 6: 50 "

They said their goodbyes and they left .

Isreal and aubrey fell alseep fast and they where set down for their evening nap time.

Wednesday was writing after she finished some extra work, she finished 10 pages and that was her time for the day for her novel .

Enid finished her homework and layed in bed with wednesday, they watched some movies on enids computer but wednesday made some glances at the twins to make sure they where okay

Enjd started to talk about the movie, she suddenly said " that girl is really pretty "

Wedmesday groaned

" hm, is that so huh? "

Wednesdays pov i tugged at enid messing with her

" prettier than me ?"

I asked her with pure innocence

She said mischievous

" maybeee..." she extended her words

I grabbed her playfully  turning her on her back with me over her

Enid giggled playfully but soft, I couldn't help it she was so cute. I layed on her hugging and straddling myself on her .

I felt her chest rise form a giggle I heard her say soft so the twins wouldn't wake up.

" I love you wens dont worry, your my love no matter what "

I still clung to Enid my head on her chest

I looked up at her

" what movie is this anyways mi amor ?"

"Um it's called, scream 6 I believe? "

I looked up at enid and she continued to talk, oh my I could listen for hours if I truly wanted.

I just kissed her, she was suprised but kissed me gentle

" I miss you wednesday, just keep hugging me please. "

I just kept on hugging enid until I could print kisses on her beautiful face

Until we both heard shuffling in the twins crib and aubrey was tugging on the parts of the crib and trying to gwt our attention to get out, she backed random gibberish and Isreal soon woke up and he did the same, we walked over to them.

Isreal wanted out to play but of course he was hungry, the both us could tell they where aubrey wanted to play .

Isreal wa snow with Enid and I had aubrey. Aubrey was making wierr bur cute noises and saying what ever she was saying babbling nonsense .

Enid held our son, he wasn't too big to hold noir heavy she, bounced him around in her arms playing with him.

Isreal laughed happy and loud waving is hands to Enid

Until Weems knocked at the door

They both lwt her in and she alsed

" I need to speak with you both, if inside your dorm is fine ?"

They nodded and looked at ecahother with fear

_______

Lol cliffhanger "kinda"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
290K 33.5K 84
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
459K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...