max ziegler | dance moms

By luvspeaknow

maxine grace ziegler is the younger sister of maddie and mackenzie. she's a fabulous little dancer, but can s... More

The Competition Begins!
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
She's a Fighter
Love on the Dance Floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings It On!
It All Ends Here
There's Only One Star
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No One Likes a Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on the Rampage
Bullets and Ballet
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Wave
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for Joffrey

❤︎︎

2.1K 19 5
By luvspeaknow

𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐑

"I don't think I want to dance today. Can I take a bath? Or have orange juice?"

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐊

"Abby said we have to blow the competition away, I really hope she doesn't mean literally... 'cause we could get disqualified!"

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐑

"My dream is to continue dancing forever. I would kill myself if I didn't dance"

𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐑

"I don't wanna go on Broadway, all I wanna do is just...stay home and eat chips"

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

"My mom said she used to be a good dancer...things have changed."

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

"You don't even look good when you got makeup on"

𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐗

"I can do jazz, music theatre, ballet. Sarah?     I'm pretty sure she can only do, what is it, acro?"

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐒

"He's like so cute, but I mean he's shorter than me so it would never work out"

𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐑

"I'm not surprised Maddie was on it twice. She should just be the whole pyramid!"

𝐉𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐖𝐀

"I'm wearing Miley Cyrus socks"

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐍𝐍 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎

"She always is talking about me and I don't know why!"

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈

"I like to keep my private life private"

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈 𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐊

"Jill's throwing shoes and she's cursing and all I'm thinking is you are so hard to take seriously wearing that hat."

𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

"I'll slam whatever I want"

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐑

"Empty chair do a solo!"

𝐉𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐒

"My little Kendall fits right in perfectly"

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐃

"I didn't push you, I moved you out of the way"

𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐖𝐀

"I heard you drop the F bomb when your daughter started dancing"

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎

"I don't care what you think, from the one with 3 baby daddies and a criminal record"

OTHER CHARACTERS

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 439 56
Maya Mel Ziegler born 30 September 2002, has been dancing with Abby since she was four years old and her and her twin sister Maddie always fights for...
699K 10.6K 154
Melanie Victoria Ziegler is the third and youngest daughter of Kurt Ziegler and Melissa Gisoni. She has two older sisters, Maddie and Kenzie. Mel has...
15.7K 245 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...
578K 4.6K 174
Madeline Ziegler is Maddie and Mackenzie younger sibling. She's only 7 and a really great dancer. She was higher than Maddie was at her age. Now that...