Suddenly I became a Mother

Da amey78

(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their pr... Altro

Sneak Peak: Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1: In Another World
Chapter 2: Reincarnation
Chapter 3: Knowledge of the Manhwa
Chapter 4: Hiding from the Emperor
Chapter 5: Fateful Encounter or Danger?
Chapter 6: Reconcile
Chapter 7: The Visitor
Chapter 8: Unforgottable Love
Chapter 9: I Can't Live Without You
Chapter 10: I am not her
Chapter 11: Going to Siodonna
Chapter 12: Siodonna!!!
Chapter 13: The Unlikely Counter
Chapter 14: Memories of the Cold Emperor
Chapter 15: Untill We Meet Again
Chapter 16: She-Wolf Princess
Chapter 17: Relinked
Chapter 18: Exploring Obelia
Chapter 20: Date with the Emperor
Chapter 21: After the Date
Chapter 22: Princess of Bats
Chapter 23: Wolf In Sheep's Cloth
Chapter 24: How is it like?
Chapter 25: Caught by the Young Lord
Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal
Chapter 27: Late Emperor
Chapter 28: Message from the Afterlife
Chapter 29: Letter from Siodonna
Chapter 30: First Love
Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation
Popular or Unpopular Opinions
Chapter 32: Best Stories
Chapter 33: Sultana Anaya Of Siodonna
Chapter 34: Sultana's Shadow
Announcement

Chapter 19: Redeeming

473 19 0
Da amey78

Author's pov

After Diana and Ingrid went out to explore the capital of Obelia.

Meanwhile in the Imperial Palace, mostly the Emerald Palace, there was something going on.

Especially in the Crown Princess Athanasia's room.

"Papa, I told you...I was just tired, that's all" the beautiful Crown Princess of Obelia, Athanasia said while being in her bed as her father, the Emperor Claude looks at her and sat on chair.

Since the curse of Claude got cured and his memories returned, Athanasia got so relief by it but also, tired both mentally and physically.

I mean the poor girl deal with that crap about Claude's amnesia, he tried to kill her and fearing about the bad ending of the Lovely Princess novel.

Who couldn't blame her for that shit.

"The Head Maid and others saw you very tired from your duties as the Crown Princess. It's better if you take break after all" Claude concerning said which surprises Athanasia and remembering that Claude had his memories back.

She doesn't have to be all guard up anymore.

'I guess I have to take care of my well being...Even Mama was worried about me due to the situation I was...But still, we have to deal with my uncle and my ancestor evil spirit' Athanasia thought.

Diana knew more what will happen due to her knowledge as reader and also, Anastacius saw her and hoping he doesn't recognize her.

If that happens, he might kidnap Diana and get Claude worried before Ingrid gut him out.

Probably both her and Claude team up to gut up Anastacius and later torturing Aeternitas with Lucas.

"I guess... Anyways, Papa...Did Mama hit you?" Athanasia asked that question whom she wanted to know since Diana did stated that she would beat up Claude.

Claude suddenly turned around and looking rather nervous which Athanasia got her answer.

'Yup, Lucas was right. She and I do have the same temper' Athanasia thought in surprise.

"She...had every right to be mad at me...even criticized my actions and hit me...I deserved it" Claude mumbled as Athanasia was surprised how nervous and awkward when he talked about Diana and her temper.

Yup, that's Diana for you.

(Reader: I believe in Diana Supremacy)

'I guess that saves Grandma's trouble of not trying to hunt Papa...But...I can't get rip of that image of Mama's expression on my head' Athanasia thought as recalling when Diana experienced a headache after recalling her most painful memory.

The memory of her and Claude who begged her to choose him over their unborn daughter.

It was painful memory to Diana as Athanasia saw how she felt it was her fault and subconsciously blaming herself for that despite she didn't verbally admit it.

The situation between her and him was complex and difficult back in her previous life.

"Athanasia, I-"-Claude

"Papa...When I was on the run, I didn't know where I go...I could only stay temporarily from house to house as hiding from you...I was so scared what you might do to me...But then, when Mama appeared in the Black Tower and I felt all my worries and concerns were gone when she embraced me and told me everything was going to be okay...I was relieved and happy that she was willing to protect me no matter what, even if she had to go against you...But..." Athanasia's voice crack as tears fell down from her big and round jeweled blue eyes.

Since she was kept everything together after the few months she was a runaway, she couldn't show her weaknesses to anyone.

Not to Ijekiel and not to Jennette.

Only to Lucas whom she was closed with and Diana, her mother's reincarnation.

But now, the jar she kept all those feelings, fully broke out.

"But...After remembering the small pieces when she was with you, even her most painful memories...She felt like it was her fault that you used black magic...even more you confronted her...How could you do that to Mama? She thought that you hated her..." Athanasia cried out which Claude was stunned by her words and how Diana felt by seeing his condition.

"I can be mad at you for what you did to Athy but I can't blame you for that...But I guess it's kind of my fault too"

Claude recalled her words and he knew that was deeper meaning behind them.

Even that expression he saw when he confronted her.

She looked lot in pain by seeing him like this.

"Papa, I hate you!!!!" Athanasia cried out as the cold-hearted Emperor felt his world again tremble again as realizing what he almost became.

His damn father, the same man who neglected him and also, his mother felt he resented her for naming him a name without meaning immortality.

The man he swore never wanted to be like him.

Now, he knew that he hurt Athanasia and got Diana to think that he hated her.

"I... I'm sorry, Athanasia..."

He spoke as shedding a tear of remorse while Athanasia looks at him with tears running down from her face.

"And?!"-Athanasia

"For hurting you...Trying to kill you...and for how I made your mother to think I hated her... I'm sorry, Athanasia" Claude apologized again which Athanasia cried more.

They finally did it.

They finally let out their feelings and knowing that they loved each other.

I mean they were both hurt by their respective parents and abandoned in the progress as shielding themselves from getting hurt again.

It was that circle of the bad parent and neglected child they suffered.

But they managed to break it.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Athanasia... I'm sorry for everything"

Claude replied those words again as hugging dearly his daughter as she cried out everything she been holding back from him.

They somehow became a family again but this time, they got Diana back with.

While they didn't know, Diana and Ingrid were outside of the room and behind the door, and hearing everything.

Diana was stunned and expressing her sadness and her guilt towards Claude and Athanasia.

Even she didn't think that Athanasia would bring up about how she felt that she thought Claude hated her.

Ingrid looks at her adoptive daughter as she quietly sighs before quietly walking towards her and grabbed her before pulling her away.

"Let's go and find Lilian. Now, I think know where the kitchen is" Ingrid said as walking with Diana who looks back at room where Athanasia and Claude before she turned around and followed her adoptive mother.

Ingrid knew Diana was sad and hurt by hearing their conversation, from her empathic smell and her motherly instinct.

She knew it since she was her mother.

In the Emerald Palace's kitchen~

"Lucky for us, there's no maids or the stuff here" Ingrid soon said as serving her a Korean style dish, Hotteok, sweet pancakes.

Diana loved them since she grew up in the orphanage where Nayeli mentioned Mother Jeon.

Jeon Sejeong or Mother Jeon, she was the head of the orphanage where Diana used to live that was owned by Ingrid's family since she did have a soft spot for kids.

Mother Jeon used to make them for everyone and even teaching them how to make it.

"Hotteoks... I'm surprised they have the ingredients to make them"-Diana

"Well, they did but they didn't how recipe to make them" Ingrid smirks confidently which Diana smiles before eating one of the Hotteok.

Diana was sitting down on a chair and on the table where chefs make their dishes.

Ingrid smile before she leaned on the table and looks at Diana.

"Now, you're feeling better?" Ingrid asked which Diana didn't respond but she nodded.

"A little bit"-Diana

"Diana, it wasn't your fault...Even if you didn't know what that fool would do, it wasn't your fault" Ingrid spoke softly and gently towards her as Diana kept eating her sweet pancake.

"I know but...I can't get rip of this feeling. Sometimes I feel I should've done something in order for Claude wouldn't neglect Athanasia or Athanasia living with a happy family...But even if I was still alive in my previous life and I was with them...I wouldn't meet you and be your daughter...Even I wouldn't meet Layla, Uncle Klaus, Uncle Siggy, Aunt Ylva, Nayeli, the twins and Manny... It's a decision I don't want to face like how I did last time" Diana admits her worst fears of choosing between towards two people she loved.

She hated it since it was her horrible experience.

Ingrid looks at her and pats her shoulder as comforting her.

"I know, My Little One. I know...Sometimes I do think the same but there's the hands that hurts us and the hands that protects us. If I didn't meet you or even adopted you and Nayeli, it would be my greatest regret of my life. I can't change my past but I can live my own present and future. What matters is here and we can do" Ingrid said as giving her a word of her wisdom which Diana looks and smiles.

"Yup, that's true. What matters is what I do and especially with this second life I was given. And I will make the best of it" Diana soon said which Ingrid replied 'Attagirl'.

"Also...I just wonder this...If the mother of that brat was perfectly capable to give birth...how did she became sick?" Ingrid soon asked which Diana looks at her and shook her head.

"I don't know, I don't have all my past life's memories or even I remember I had a conversation about it to Claude. I guess I didn't want to ask him" Diana soon said which Ingrid soon places her hand on her chin.

'There's no way a sick bastard would impregnate a ill woman unless you're the ugliest son of a bitch. They often prefer beautiful and healthy women...I need to know about it and about mother of the brat...' Ingrid thought as she going to investigate about Claude's mother's background and how she met the past Emperor, the father of him and Anastacius.

Like I said before, Ingrid is very sharp.

"Anyways, it's better if you get ready for you...date, Eww...if he tries something, kick him in the balls" Ingrid straightforwardly said as being blunt which Diana slightly sweat in awkward.

"Yes, Mom. I was taught well" Diana said sarcastically as Ingrid smirks playfully.

While Diana still was confused with her feelings towards Claude, she only knew this.

She like him.

Even through she was annoyed by his tsundere actions and his unpredictable words, she like him.

That attraction between them will soon blossom into love.

And this time, Claude was ready to enjoy every moment of it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

9.9K 519 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
36K 761 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...
537K 16.2K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
387K 15.7K 75
[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illness. After I've died because of that ill...