š„š¬šœššš©š¢š§š  š„š„š¢šØ | ļæ½...

By KMNOVELS

š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļøŽ š€ š’š“š€ššƒ š€š‹šŽšš„ šŒš€š…šˆš€ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ ā§ š‹š¢š§šš š†šØš§š³ššš„šžš³ is a poo... More

Preface
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

FIVE

3.5K 104 61
By KMNOVELS

"Che cazzo vuoi dire venderla?" (What the fuck do you mean to sell her?) I spit out, harshly.  Alessandro's voice grows quiet on the other line. "We can't trust her, Elio. She knows too much and she'll never agree to be held hostage. It's either we sell her or we kill her."

I glance at the woman, her green eyes observing my every move. Something stirs in me as I watch her. I walk out of the room, continuing my conversation with Alessandro.

"We can't sell her, Alessandro." He mumbles something out, covering his hand over the phone. "Well, then you kill her. Tonight." He ends the call, leaving me fuming. I stalk towards my office and lock myself away.

I have never disobeyed an order before, that's how I got my position. But when I think about taking her life or some filthy mafioso running his grimy hands over her pure skin, a fire rages in me.

What the fuck was I going to do? Everyone knew if you crossed Alessandro Rossi, you'd be met with a fate worse than death. Picking up my phone, I dial my little sister's number. She had just turned 19 and was quite possibly the closest thing I had to a friend.

Giana picks up on the second ring, her perky voice filling my phone. "Brother! I've missed you. What's wrong?" She asks, already knowing something is bothering me.

It was late over there, she knew I would never call if it wasn't something important. "I'm in a shit situation G," I say, letting out a deep sigh. Giana stays quiet, waiting for me to elaborate.

"A woman happened to witness... Never mind that- Alessandro wants me to handle her, but I think I feel something for her."

The words sound ridiculous leaving my mouth. I, Elio DeLuca, am letting a woman have me by the balls. "Oh how the mighty have fallen," I sigh out.

Giana lets out a snort, then scoffs. "God, you are so toxic. That poor girl has no idea what she's in for. What's your plan, Elio? Mama would be so angry with you if you hurt an innocent woman and so would I." She huffs out.

I roll my eyes at her attitude, she hasn't even met Lina and is already leaving my side. "I don't know what to do, G. It's kinda why I called you."

She stays quiet for a moment. "What if you bring her here and tell him you finished the job? You're due for a visit soon, I swear Matteo and Enzo are driving me nuts."

She yells out a few cuss words in Italian, my younger brother's obnoxious voices cutting her off. "Elio, quando vieni a trovarci? E passato troppo tempo."  (When are you coming to visit? It has been too long.)

The twins say in unison. I laugh as I hear my sister shoo them out of her room. Thank God I was the oldest. Giana came next, then my two chaotic, 17-year-old brothers.

When things quiet down, Giana returns to the phone. "I don't know what you're going to do, big brother. But you better figure it out fast. One thing for sure, Alessandro is not a patient man, ciao."

She says, then swiftly hangs up the phone. She was right about that, I needed to make a move fast before things went south.

After my moment with Elio last night, I was curious about his phone call. Who was he talking to? What did they say? Maria and I were making dinner in the kitchen after our workday had finally come to a close.

Elio had only appeared when he left early this morning. It was coming close to sunset when he stepped through the door. His hands were filled with luxurious-looking bags with classy designers labeled among them. I sneak a peak at him, only to find his gaze already on me.

I was still in my maid uniform and felt underdressed compared to him. His outfit consisted of a crisp, black dress shirt and perfectly ironed slacks to follow. Setting the bags down, he takes a seat at the counter across from me.

He watches as I work my way around the kitchen, cooking away. My face burns red as his heated gaze dances over my skin, drinking in my bare legs.

"So, Lina." His commanding voice fills up the silence in the kitchen. Maria looks between us and excuses herself. I give her a look, begging her to stay. Traitor. Elio made me nervous, I could never gauge his mood. "Yes, Elio?" I answer back politely.

He takes his lower lip into his mouth, causing heat to pool in my stomach. I blush, pushing my lusting thoughts aside. He lets out a sharp breath before speaking, "We have a change of plans. You will be accompanying me to my family home in Italy."

My eyes widen with shock. Italy? I shake my head, no, I was not leaving the country with this man. He's crazy! His eyes darken with anger, his jaw clenching. "You do not have a say in the matter." He stands, walking towards the stairs.

"We leave tomorrow morning, these are your clothes." He says harshly, pointing to the beautiful bags. I watch as he disappears from the kitchen.

His door slams shut, causing me to cringe a bit. He was always so demanding and temperamental. I just wanted away from him and out of this life. I sit on the floor of the kitchen, my head in my hands.

I let out silent cries, feeling sorry for myself. If I only I had stayed back home, I would never be in this mess. I shake the thought away, if I hadn't left it would've just got worse.

Picking myself up, I clean up the kitchen before grabbing the bags delicately. There had to be five or six bags in my hand, I look down at them in awe. Why would he buy me clothes? Expensive ones at that. What was wrong with mine?

A frown settles over my features, does he think I dress poorly? I wasn't rich but I liked to think I had a little sense of style. Pushing open my door, I set the bags aside and strip out of the maid's dress.

The first bag contained beautiful sundresses and skirts, the others littered with lacy nightwear, undergarments, and tops. My eyes lit up with every dainty piece, everything was so beautiful. I couldn't believe they were mine.

I try on one of the nightgowns, it was an elegant silky red with small bows placed on both straps. I loved pretty pajamas but never splurged. Nobody was going to see them, what was the point?

As I'm admiring myself in the full-length mirror, my door swings open. "Don't you ever knock?" I shriek out, throwing my arms against my chest. With no bra, my ample breasts sat on display. Elio stops a few feet from me, his eyes drinking in my curves.

I sniff my nose up at him and let out an annoyed sigh. "Hey! I am not some peep show." I spit out bitterly. He clears his throat, looking back up to my eyes.

"Forgive me, bambola. You are breathtaking." He says, letting one last burning gaze linger. My body blushes red hearing his words, I had never been called that before. I shake my head, "What did you need, Elio."

I stand with my head held high, my eyes never leaving his. "I-I just came to check in on you and see if you like the clothes." He rubs at the back of his neck, almost like he was embarrassed.

I soften my demeanor, "They are beautiful. Thank you, but I can't possibly accept it. Neither the check. It's too much." I say in a rushed voice.

He watches me as I place all the clothing in the original bags and place them neatly in front of him. "Bambola, non voglio altro che vederti immerso nel lusso." With those last words, he steps out of the room leaving me hot and curious. What did he say?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.3K 42
š—” š˜€š—¶š—°š—øš—²š—»š—¶š—»š—“ š—“š—暝—¶š—» š˜€š—½š—暝—²š—®š—±š˜€ š—®š—°š—暝—¼š˜€š˜€ š—ŗš˜† š—³š—®š—°š—² š—®š˜€ š—œ š—±š˜‚š—“ š—ŗš˜† š—µš—²š—²š—¹ š—µš—®š—暝—±š—²š—æ š—®š—“š—®š—¶š—»š˜€š˜ š—µš—¶š˜€ š—½š—®š˜š—µš—²ļæ½...
90.2K 1.9K 49
Ɨ Book One Of The Red Mafia Series Ɨ "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
187K 2.8K 35
This book contains mature themes throughout. (Smut) 18 year old Ellie is the daughter of a mafia leader, she's innocent and angelic. Her life is ab...
223K 3.9K 31
āœ“ COMPLETED āœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...