Love Tease (Hayase Nagatoro x...

By Jaxon0987

For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore st... More

2. Your Name!
3. Just a Bite, Senpai?
4. A Reward
5. Friends
6. Sheepish
7. Lets Play, Senpai!
8. More Teasing
9. Bring the Heat!
10. Tease at the Sea
11. Night of Lights
12. Nightmares
13. Let's Go Home
14. Rock, Paper, Scissors
15. Sheep or Perv?
16. A Favor...
17. Nekotoro
18. President...
19. Artistic War
20. A Plan?
21. Listen!!
22. C-Cute!?
23. Showtime!!
24. Toro-Cat!!
25. Did you just?-

1. A Cute, Freshman, Bully/Prologue

2.8K 38 27
By Jaxon0987

...

The Birds chirping makes everything seem peaceful...life...full of darkness, yet full of melodies...

...

The sky is a calm blue...it's not to hot, but not to cold either...

...

The clouds...at a constant move...never fail to make a beautiful site...

...

Y/n: *Sigh* That's probably enough for today, I need to study for the upcoming math test...

I put away my drawing materials, and look back over my work.

Y/n: I'll finish it tomorrow, I suppose.

A portrait of a large tree in front of the school, with the site of birds flying around in the blue sky.

...

As I make my way down the hall toward the library, the muffled sounds of girls can be heard.

Y/n: ...

I finally reach the door of the library, but as I open it, I found the source of the sound...

Four girls were sitting at one of the tables, eating chips, snacks, drinking sodas...but they all fell dead silent when I appeared...and stared at me with shadows over their eyes...

...

After about 7 seconds, they all went back to talking and laughing.

Y/n: Ugh...I hate when people stare at me...especially girls...

I hate talking or communicating with people, I like being alone, and girls just make me flat out nervous...

I went to sit down away from the girls, and pulled out my notebook...I began to study silently, while the girls kept being obnoxiously loud..

???: By the way, Hayase, where was the book you was talking about?

???: Oh, it's over there on the back shelf!

Shit...stay calm Y/n!

The blonde girl began to walk towards my direction..

???: Oh, this one?

As she pulled the book out, her elbow hit my bag...

Y/n: *Gasp*

All at once, several pages began to fall out as the bag fell onto the floor...the girl then picked one of the pages up and stared at it for a second...

???: ...Hahahaha! Hey guys! Come look at this!

Stay calm Y/n...

???: Haha! What is this??

They then began to repeat the lines of the Manga outloud..

???: This may be close to One Piece! Haha!

???: Oh, you guys ready to go? Same Cafe?

Finally...

???: Yeah! Hayase, you coming?

???: Not today guys, see ya.

The only girl who hadn't said anything yet, came up and sat across from me as the other girls left...she had long, black/dark purple hair, with brown eyes, 2 hairclips, and pink fingernails.

She put a wide grin on her face.

???: So...

Y/n: *Small Gasp*

???: I'm a Freshman, and you're a Sophomore, correct? That would make you...my Senpai...

She then held the paper up to my face.

???: And I assume by the way this is written, this is a self insert!

Y/n: U-Um, no!!

???: You're such a horrible liar! It's obvious...but...

She started to get closer.

???: You really think you're this badass???

She started laughing.

???: Hahaha! I bet you can't even live up to any of this!!

I just nervously looked away.

???: Here, watch this!

She then made some awesome moves with a badass kick!

???: THE BATTLEFIELD IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I CAN BE MY TRUE SELF!! FOR MY WOMAN-HOOD I HAVE LEFT BEHIND!!!

It then goes silent for about 5 seconds, until she looks back over her shoulder at me...

Oh no...she wants me to do the "thing"

I slowly move closer to the girl, who still has her back turned.

Just a touch...

...

Just a touch Y/n...

...

I couldn't do it...and ultimately retreated...

She gets a wide grin on her face.

???: SEE! You couldn't even do that! You're such a virgin!

I start looking away from her nervously, but she begins to circle around me.

???: Senpai~ you know it's rude not to look people in the eyes when they're talking to you~

Y/n: I-It's not that...it's just...

She then corners me against the book shelf with her fists.

???: Wow, Senpai, you're really just a CREEP!

I begin to turn red and tremble.

???: Are you nervous? Heart beating fast? Does a younger girl scare you?

She continues her wide grin, and takes out a handkerchief...and wipes a tear from my eye...

I fell to the floor, back against the bookshelf, stressed out and defeated...

???: You can keep that, sorry for the teasing! See ya later, Senpai!~

How did a younger girl

Reduce me to tears?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 387 41
Naruto and Hinata are childhood sweethearts. At the age of 5 & 6 yrs old was the first time they met and became best friends but at the age of 12 & 1...
2.2K 130 36
"Once he's finished, he re-zips the onesie up and envelops me in a tight embrace. "I will never allow anyone to even lay a finger on you ever again,"...
148K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...