❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

By SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... More

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƧƖҲƬƳ

2.4K 228 16
By SSnovelist

During the long and enthusiastic process, Xiao Zhan heard many noises. Many of which came from him, some from Wang Yibo, but more of it came from the bed plank.

At first, he was worried about the bed, but in the end, he felt that he should worry about himself.

He was sweating all over, Wang Yibo was not much better. His hand hung loosely on Wang Yibo's shoulder. In the middle of confusion, he heard Wang Yibo ask him, "How long haven't we done it?"

Xiao Zhan said, "9 days."

Wang Yibo laughed, "You remember so clearly."

Then Wang Yibo stopped making a sound.

He became the one who made sounds.

Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

When Wang Yibo opened his mouth again, it was to ask him, "Has anyone ever called you baobao other than me?"

Xiao Zhan said, "No, only you call me that."

Then he felt Wang Yibo's movement of satisfaction.

The fact that Wang Yibo likes being special, Xiao Zhan finally became well aware of it.

And he told himself to remember that no matter what happens in the future, he must try to ensure that Wang Yibo has to be the most special and unique one by his side.

There was newly grown stubble on Wang Yibo's chin that hasn't been shaved. After one round ended, Wang Yibo wasn't in a hurry to leave. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand, buried his head next to his shoulder, and rubbed his chin against the palm of his hand.

Xiao Zhan felt itchy and wanted to take it back, but Wang Yibo wouldn't let him.

Itching the palm with his stubbles, Xiao Zhan did indeed find this stimulating.

When they were at it just now, Wang Yibo accidentally rubbed his hand with his chin.

At that time, Xiao Zhan had a really strong reaction.

The palm of his hand was connected to his heart, and his body trembled.

But he didn't expect Wang Yibo to notice.

It was quite torturing, as Xiao Zhan's palm was scratched by Wang Yibo, his brain began to wander all over the place again.

...

With intermittent breaks and continuous sound of breathing, it lasted until 3 am and Wang Yibo had him four times.

In the end, Xiao Zhan finally really couldn't take it anymore. He also couldn't walk, he could only be picked up by Wang Yibo to the bathroom.

When he returned to bed again, he pretty much fell asleep as soon as he lay down.

Then the sky came up.

When he realized where he was, he immediately patted the quilt around him before he even opened his eyes.

It was warm, Wang Yibo was here.

Xiao Zhan felt assured and moved over there relaxedly.

He didn't look at the time, but the light that came in from the curtains told him that it was getting late and Wang Yibo would soon get up and go to work.

All he can do now is enjoy this short moment of warmth.

Xiao Zhan's movement wasn't big, but Wang Yibo still woke up. He was initially lying on his back, but he suddenly turned on his side and took Xiao Zhan into his arms.

Wang Yibo's stubble grew longer than it was last night. When he came closer, Xiao Zhan could feel his shoulder getting pricked a few times.

He felt itchy and shrunk back.

Wang Yibo held him more tightly.

"Awake?" Wang Yibo asked him in a hoarse voice.

Xiao Zhan hummed "mn" in reply.

Wang Yibo, "What's the time?"

Xiao Zhan, "I don't know."

After saying that, he planned to move over to take a look at his phone, but Wang Yibo didn't let him. Wang Yibo held him tightly, "Nevermind."

Wang Yibo not only dragged Xiao Zhan back, but also took the hand that Xiao Zhan left out. His palm slid up from the back of his hand and interlocked Xiao Zhan's fingers.

Wang Yibo has a very large palm and had a temperature different from Xiao Zhan. Each of his fingers were inserted through the cracks of Xiao Zhan's fingers, and finally, his fingertips were locked onto Xiao Zhan's palm, which inevitably reminded him of stubble last night.

Xiao Zhan grew hotter instantly, but since the person behind him was breathing evenly, it wouldn't be good to overthink. He could only warn himself not to let his mind wander and force himself to go back to sleep.

Because he didn't know the time, he didn't don't know how long he could still sleep. As a result, Xiao Zhan didn't sleep very soundly. When Wang Yibo's alarm rang, he woke up almost at the first second.

Xiao Zhan moved in Wang Yibo's arms. Seeing that Wang Yibo still had not moved for a long time, he pushed him with his elbow, "The alarm rang."

Wang Yibo frowned and reluctantly made an "mn" sound from his nose, then turned around and turned off the alarm.

Then President Wang, who has always been able to get up as soon as the alarm rings,lay back in his original position after he turned off the alarm today. He held Xiao Zhan again, and said lazily, "Let's doze for a bit."

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and asked, "Don't you have to work in the morning?"

Wang Yibo still said, "Doze for a bit."

Wang Yibo said to doze but he moved restlessly instead. He touched Xiao Zhan here and Xiao Zhan there. As a result, Xiao Zhan became extremely energetic, and all his senses were gathered in Wang Yibo's palm.

Then he heard Wang Yibo chuckle.

He said, "Can't in the morning."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Of course he knows they can't.

But Mr. Wang still teased Xiao Zhan as he said no.

"Wang Yibo..." Xiao Zhan grabbed his wrist and said in a low voice, "You should get up."

Wang Yibo did not move. He leaned next to Xiao Zhan's ear and said, "Say something I wanna hear."

Xiao Zhan called, "Laogong."

Wang Yibo said, "It's not special enough. Give me a special name like little cake."

Xiao Zhan gradually loosened Wang Yibo's hand and fell deep into thought.

Wang Yibo, who didn't get a response for a long time, moved.

Xiao Zhan, "I-, I'm I'm, I'm thinking."

Wang Yibo, "You're thinking for so long."

Xiao Zhan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This was way too sudden.

Many nicknames flew through Xiao Zhan's mind, but none of them was suitable for Wang Yibo.

In the middle of his thoughts, his phone suddenly rang.

Xiao Zhan turned to look at Wang Yibo and pointed to the phone. He waited for Wang Yibo's hand to release him, and then shifted over little by little to get to his phone.

"Xu Jing?" Xiao Zhan showed Wang Yibo, picked it up, and turned it on speaker.

Xu Jing, "Hello, Mr. Xiao."

Xiao Zhan, "Hello."

Xu Jing asked, "Is President Wang with you?"

"Yes." Then he handed over his phone a little.

Wang Yibo didn't take it, but directly spoke to it in Xiao Zhan's hand, "What?"

Xu Jing, "President Wang, I have booked a car for 20 minutes later. Have you gotten up?"

Wang Yibo, "No."

Xu Jing laughed dryly, "Yes President Wang, please pay attention to the time. I'll wait for you at the door of your room later."

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

After hanging up, Xiao Zhan put his phone aside and asked, "Xu Jing even wakes you up?"

Wang Yibo replied, "It's the first time."

Xiao Zhan paused briefly, and then mumbled a quiet "oh".

Wang Yibo said, "He probably knows you're here and was afraid that I'll delay my business."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

I know, I know, you don't have to say it out loud.

Why does hearing this make him sound so much like Helen of Troy?

Xiao Zhan continued to ask, "Why didn't he call you?"

Wang Yibo took his phone over and showed it to Xiao Zhan, "He did, I put it on silent."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

OK.

Here's the hard evidence for Helen of Troy.

In order to not become Concubine Xiao, Xiao Zhan got up first, quickly picked up his clothes from the ground, and then rushed into the bathroom to wash quickly.

Since Xiao Zhan got up, Wang Yibo felt bored in bed so he also got up.

When Xiao Zhan came out of the bathroom, Wang Yibo hadn't finished putting on his clothes yet. Xiao Zhan put his hands in his pockets and watched his husband put on his pants without delay. He was worried that the car would come in less than 20 minutes.

After thinking about it, Xiao Zhan said, "You go wash, what do you want to wear? I'll help you pick."

Wang Yibo turned to look at him and thought, "I'll wear whatever you pick."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan stopped wasting his breath and quickly sat down to open the wardrobe.

Like at home, Wang Yibo's business trip clothes are also well placed. Since it was only for a few days, he didn't actually bring a lot of clothes.

When Wang Yibo's working, Xiao Zhan had only ever seen him wear suits. So he directly chose a suit from the wardrobe, with a pair of pants, a shirt, a tie, and a long coat.

When Wang Yibo came out of the bathroom, Xiao Zhan had already placed his clothes on the bed.

Xiao Zhan tapped his watch, "Need to hurry up."

Wang Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's hair, "There's enough time."

This time. Xiao Zhan was satisfied with Wang Yibo's speed of dressing. Because he was too shy to watch, Xiao Zhan stood on the side with his head lowered.

Only one minute had gone on his watch when Wang Yibo put on his shirt and pants.

He raised his head and just happened to see Wang Yibo also looking at him.

Wang Yibo shook the tie in his hand, "Come here, tie it for me."

Xiao Zhan immediately walked over, took the tie from Wang Yibo, and wrapped it around his shirt collar.

All of Xiao Zhan's focus was on tying his tie quickly, but it wasn't Wang Yibo's.

Just when Xiao Zhan began to tie his tie, Wang Yibo suddenly lowered his head and kissed him.

Xiao Zhan's hands visibly stopped.

Wang Yibo pressed on Xiao Zhan's lips slightly, "Aren't you afraid I'll be late? Keep going."

Xiao Zhan raised his head and wanted to separate from Wang Yibo's kiss, but Wang Yibo held his waist and kissed him again.

Xiao Zhan said, "I can't see."

Wang Yibo still didn't stop. He focused on Xiao Zhan's lips, "You can do it, baobao."

With this single 'baobao', Xiao Zhan felt stimulated to the extent that he felt like he could really do it.

With this series of actions, it's unknown whether to evaluate Wang Yibo's seriousness on the kiss or Xiao Zhan's seriousness in tying the tie.

Xiao Zhan's teeth couldn't be pried open at all, yet Wang Yibo still had a good time at it and refused to let go.

"Done." Xiao Zhan made a final pull and pushed Wang Yibo away. He took a deep breath and patted Wang Yibo's tie, "Put on your coat quickly."

Wang Yibo obediently put on his suit and coat.

Xiao Zhan looked at the time and breathed a sigh of relief.

Wang Yibo comforted him, "There's enough time."

Xiao Zhan laughed helplessly, "President Wang, it's you who have to work, not me."

Wang Yibo stoked Xiao Zhan's chin, "You're so well-behaved."

Xiao Zhan nodded and pointed outside, "Xu Jing's probably here."

Wang Yibo reluctantly let go and picked up his bag from the table.

Xiao Zhan helped Wang Yibo open the bedroom door, waited until Wang Yibo walked out, then opened the hotel door.

He probed out his head to take a look. Xu Jing had already arrived as expected, and it wasn't just him waiting there alone.

"Good morning, Mr. Xiao."

Xiao Zhan showed only his head, "Morning."

As soon as his voice fell, Xiao Zhan's waist was suddenly held, and then he crashed into Wang Yibo's embrace.

Wang Yibo pushed the door open a little wider and said to the several people outside who Xiao Zhan saw for the first time, "This is my husband."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Did they ask?

Except for Xu Jing, the other three were stunned for half a second before they laughed together very tacitly, "Hello, Mr. Xiao."

Xiao Zhan immediately smiled, "Hello."

Stranger 1 at the door, "I've heard about President Wang's marriage for a while now, I didn't expect President Wang's husband to be so handsome."

Stranger 2 at the door, "Very well-matched with President Wang."

Stranger 3 at the door, "Very nice, very nice."

Xiao Zhan kept smiling awkwardly, hahaha, hello, hello.

He turned to look at the one who caused such a scene, and also wanted to see his awkward smile.

But Wang Yibo looks very happy.

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue in his heart, people in business are just built different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.2K 36
Wang Yibo , leader of a mafia triad. He often kills to get rid of boredom. Just like this, he got himself inside a jail for a single night. And he ha...
17.9K 1.8K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
124K 5.7K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
14.4K 977 33
(Started:10/02/24) "Zhan, our company is about to go bankrupt. So, you are going to marry Mr Wang, OK? Xiao Zhan's stepmother said: "Zhan, listen to...