Class L || JK X BTS

By Babyyg93

There are three classes in the world: Class Little, Class Middle and Class Caregiver. Jeongguk had fallen und... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Eight

529 25 2
By Babyyg93

Sunday

Jeongguk had snuck into Yoongi's room the night before when he had woken up in the middle of the night, little and thirsty.

Yoongi had sleepily walked downstairs with the little holding tightly onto the back of his shirt rubbing his eyes.

When he had finished his drink of water they both went back up to the older male's room and just slept in there together. Jeongguk had gone back to sleep straight away, cuddled right up to Yoongi's side.

They were, like every other morning, woken up by a knock at the door, calling that breakfast was ready.

Yoongi was the first to wake between the two, a groan leaving his lips at the heavy body that was basically laid on top of him.

Yoongi looked at the little to see that he still had his paci in his mouth. So he reached a hand up to gently grab it and pulled it away, waking the little up now.

"Paci" Bun called, his face scrunching up sadly, Yoongi sighed and hugged the younger male. Usually he was better at removing the pacifier before he woke up, but he must have already been waking up when he did it this time.

"Breakfast is ready Koo, we need to go down before Jinnie comes banging on the door again" Yoongi rubbed his hand up and down Jeongguk's back calmingly.

"Come on, let's get you changed and we can go down stairs to eat" Yoongi said softly, sitting up carefully as the little moved his arms up to wrap them loosely around him so that he could stay cuddled to his chest.

They stay like that for a few extra seconds before Jeongguk starts to slowly pull away, trying to wake himself up.

When he had gotten up from the bed, so did Yoongi. He walked over to his closet to find some comfortable pyjamas for Jeongguk to put on, instead of the onesie he had on.

Jeongguk just stood on the spot rubbing his eyes while Yoongi tried his best to change the little.

Down the end of the hall Yoongi could hear someone knocking on a door. He started to lead a still very tired little towards the bedroom door, since he was now changed.

Yoongi opened his door and went out to the hall to see Jin knocking at Jeongguk's bedroom door.

"Jeonggukie, baby, your breakfast is going cold" Jin called from the door before he looked down the hall to see the pair of them leaving Yoongi's room.

"Oh, there you are. Your food is going cold, both of you should come down to eat now" he replied softly walking over to the two.

Seokjin smiled at Jeongguk and patted down the stray hairs that were misplaced during his sleep.

"I wanna go bed" Jeongguk mumbled with a sleepy pout as he cuddled up to Seokjin this time. Seokjin quietly cooed and just gently cuddled him back.

"Have something to eat then you can go back to bed" Seokjin suggests. Jeongguk, even when little, can't say no to his eldest roommate.

So the three males head back down stairs to get in their seats. Since Jimin was finishing his food and just clearing off his spot next to where Yoongi sits, the caregiver had moved the little next to him.

Yoongi just wanted to make sure that he was in reach in case Jeongguk needed help with anything.

They all ate quietly, Seokjin and Yoongi keeping a close eye on Jeongguk as they were the only ones at the table still.

However, there was another plate of food sitting on the table as well.

"Who's plate?" Yoongi questioned as he looks at the eldest male at the end of the table, which was on the other side of him.

"Taehyung" Seokjin answers, standing up to grab the plate and walking over to place it in the microwave to keep some of the heat.

"He went out to a party last night, when i messaged him he said that he wasn't that far from the house" Seokjin moves back to his seat to continue eating his own food.

"I swear he has a couple of assignments due soon but instead he goes out partying and leaves them until the last minute" Seokjin rants between bites.

Jeongguk quietly reached over to tap his hand against Yoongi's hand. The caregiver looked over at him instantly, still listening to his older friend.

"Milk please?" he questions softly, his doe eyes out on display. Yoongi nods his head and gestures towards the fridge, letting him know it was okay for him to have one.

He watched as Jeongguk got up and walked over to grab one, while also nodding his head and leaving small comments on Seokjin's ranting.

"Sorry, I'm late" Taehyung came stumbling into the front door, already trying to pull his shoes off by the door.

"Hurry and eat your food, it's in the microwave" Seokjin calls back, shaking his head at the thumping that's coming from the entryway.

Jeongguk sat back down in his seat, taking the small wrapper off the straw of his milk.

Taehyung entered into the kitchen area, a lazy smile on his face as he looks to the oldest.

Seokjin grabbed both his and Yoongi's now empty plates and took them over to the sink while Taehyung was getting his food out of the microwave.

He placed the plates down and turned to the younger, readjusting his clothing, which look like they had just been thrown back on.

"What did you do last night, you're a mess more than usual this morning" the eldest complained softly, getting a wider smile from Taehyung but the norm doesn't comment on what had happened.

"You wouldn't want to know, Jinnie" he replies back, leaning forward to place a kiss onto his cheek.

"thanks for the food though, i'm so hungry" he added as he moved over to the table to start eating. "Yeah yeah" Seokjin rolls his eyes as a smile comes over his face.

"What are everyones plans for today?" Yoongi questions, grabbing Jeongguk's plate that was now empty and taking it over to Seokjin because he had been washing the other plates.

"Joonie is doing school work, I have work later so i'm going to get some cleaning done with jiminie and hobi is little sitting" Seokjin answers, seemingly knowing everyones schedules.

"I'm probably going to shower and head to bed for a few hours. I've got to do some of my assingments later" Taehyung answers, with food still in his mouth.

"Okay" Yoongi let out, he mumbled out a quiet "thanks for breakfast" before he made his way back to the little.

"Do you want to go back to bed, bun?" the caregiver questions, Jeongguk's eyes snap up to meet with his, a frown coming over his face but he just nods his head.

"Ooh bun is cute" Taehyung speaks up, looking at the pair across from him. Jeongguk looks over at him now, "No" is all he says before standing up.

Taehyung is slightly surprised at his reaction but doesn't say anything else. Jeongguk grabbed Yoongi's hand in his free one, the other was holding his beloved banana milk. They both went back up to Jeongguk's room this time.

"Not bun, me Koo" Jeongguk mumbled as he let go of Yoongi's hand and walked over to sit down on the edge of his bed.

"On your work badge it says your little name is Bun, I thought it was cute, It just slipped" Yoongi closed the bedroom door and locked it, as Jeongguk usually would but he guesses the little is upset enough that he had forgotten this time.

"Not Yoonie call bun" Jeongguk's eyes started to become glassy with tears as he looks up at the caregiver.

"Okay, Yoonie won't call you that anymore" Yoongi sighed softly, moving to sit next to him and cuddle him to comfort the upset little.

Jeongguk did start to cry a bit, but nothing that Yoongi couldn't calm down.

"How about we lay in bed for a bit longer, than me and you go out for a while?" Yoongi suggest, Jeongguk looked at him with teary eyes and cheeks.

"Park?" he questions in return. the older male nodded his head,"We can go to the park if you'd like, we can go to other places as well" Jeongguk sniffled and nodded his head.

He brought his hand up and wiped at his nose with the sleeve of his shirt, Yoongi scrunched up his nose and reached over for a few tissues, just to clean up his face.

"Okay but let's lay down for a bit more, Yoonie is still tired" he places the tissues onto the bedside and moved over on the bed to get under the covers.

Jeongguk placed his milk carton down and also got under the blankets, cuddling up to Yoongi again.

••••••••••••••••

a/n: hello loves,,,

So whenever i am updating a different fic lately, i always start to miss lil koo and his cuteness.

He's just so cute and soft, I love it.

anyways, while we are speaking of different fics, i have actually been thinking of original fic ideas.

So, i'm going to get down all of my planning then i might post just one of them at first, just so i've got something up.

I've started my writing course and i do have a library card that i can borrow writing books now, just to help, i really want to get better at it.

It's fun and relaxing to me, so it's definitely something i want to improve on.

anyways, as you're probably reading this i am going to try to sleep as it is quite early in the morning now (2:09am), well if you're reading this just after i've uploaded hehe

hope you all have a good day/night. stay safe and healthy. I love you guys <3

ps, any yoonkook date ideas would be highly appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth
7.8K 279 12
When Kim Namjoon is stressed, he turns to little space for help. *I rated it as mature, but it's not that bad* !No more updates.
236K 10.4K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
23.1K 989 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...