๐ป๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐ต๐‘’โ„Ž๏ฟฝ...

Door LiaNik1210

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง Arts aren't mine ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ I said I drew it. Most images... Meer

โข๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ†๏ฝ โข
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ1] แด€ษดษดแด‡ แดส€ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›?
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ2] ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€แดษดแด…s
{แฅฑแฅŠ๐—rแฅฒ แฅดาปแฅฒโด๐—แฅฑr #1}
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ3] า“สŸแดแดแด…, sแดกแด‡แด€แด› & แด›แด‡แด€ส€s
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ4] แด„แด€ษดแด‡ แด„ส€แด€แดขส
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ5] สœแดแด˜ สŸแดœแด„แด‹
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ6] sแด›แด€แด‹แด‡แดแดœแด›
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ7] แด›สœแด‡ แด…แดแดษชษดแด แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ8] แด›แด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด„สœแด€ส€ษขแด‡
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 9] แด€ษดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡า“แด› แด€แดœแด›แด
[๐‘†1 ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ10] ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹แดแดœแด› sแด›แด€ส€
[๐‘†1 ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ11] แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›ษชแดษด

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

1.1K 32 21
Door LiaNik1210

↷✦; w e l c o m e reader♥︎❞

"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take." - Cardinal Mermillod

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
Mockingbird by Eminem.

.
.
.

Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright

Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, I told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night

I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside

It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise momma's gonna be alright

.
.
.

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

_________________________________________

.

.

.

~𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐀.𝐃 𝐚𝐠𝐨~

Smoke emerges from the ground as it showned to be a large newt darkly and emotionless staring down. He held a sword in his right hand, blood tripping down at it's sharp blade.

He won an endless fight and he couldn't be happier by his victory. Every heavy steps he took he saw more and more trails of blood that leads to a woman clutching her wound.

He knelt a bit closer to her as the newt only looks at the woman in pity before his lips turned into a mischievous smirk.

"You put up a good fight there." He chuckles, darkly. "But a last it ended well... For me, that is."

The woman below violently coughed out some red liquid out of her mouth as she breathes heavily while she looks up facing the King.

"Please!... I-i don't have much time to spare.." She coughed out once again as she pleads to the newt above for mercy. "You know that I still have a child that needs my assistance a-and-!" The woman stops as she gritted her teeth in pain from the deadly wound.

"Well you should've thought about that before standing up against me." The king said boredly the woman's eyes widened as she knew that this isn't gonna work.

"You know. You're quite very naive for someone that everyone treats so highly respected and sees as a powerful being... But that just all went to alot of disappointment."

The king stood up picking up the music box next to the weak woman. He stood up before glancing down once more at her, still having that merciless expression all over his face before walking away leaving the poor woman to slowly die from her wound.

The woman felt numb and weak. She couldn't do much but she knows she still has a daughter to save, she couldn't just leave the infant alone the king would just probably ignore the poor months old baby and maybe even give her up to someone who's not capable of taking care of her offspring.

So with all her might, she opened her palm as she focuses on chanting a spell seconds later her palm glowed green as she put it over her bleeding wound at her chest. Luckily it didn't hit her right in the heart causing instant death.

Her breath hitched as she felt a little better although she can't heal herself fully because of the loss energy to cast an even better spell. She gasped for air as the spell finished.

"I only have little time to spare.. This healing spell can't covered up the wound fully, but atleast it stopped the bleeding." The woman got up slowly as she closes her eyes vanishing from her current spot.

.

.

_________________________________________

.

.

"Father!" Another newt said while running towards the exhausted king with a music box in hand. He worriedly looks at he's father as he helped him out. "You got the music box back but what happened to her?" The prince said before helping his father sat on the throne.

"Don't worry I took care of her. She's now no longer a threat to our plans."

"Wh-what do you mean?" The prince looks at the older newt a bit scared as the king takes out his bloody sword as the prince's eyes widened.

"Y-you?..." Fear could be seen as the king nodded while he smiled darkly.

"No one will stop us from our family legacy to conquer other worlds. You should be happy about this cause I'd made your job a little bit easier." The king said while giving his son the music box.

The prince was hesitant to take it but he didn't want to anger his father so he took it away from his hand.

"Put it back at the room and make sure to secure it with our new security system. " The prince didn't said anything as he just bowed before his father as he went away.

The prince was saddened while he walks through the castle halls there was only silence as his father's words only echoes throughout his mind. Voices that give him strength and determination to be a good ruler like his father and his ancestors was.

The door to the room opened as the prince put it where it belongs. He looked at it one last time before someone shouted out for his name outside. The prince hurriedly went to peek as giggles and laughter surrounded the once quiet hallway.

The newt already knew who they belonged to as he quickly closes the door before heading towards the source of the laughters as he spot two of his best friends calling out for him.

"Leif! Barrel!" The prince happily said as the two waved at his direction.

"You busy? Cause I found a perfect spot for our next adventure what'd ya say we hit the road?" The prince looks at the room that the box was in before looking back at his two friends. He thought about it for a moment before a smile went up to his face.

"I'd say.... I race you to it!" He said while sprinting away from the two as the duo faked gasped.

"Hey, no fair!"

"I wouldn't let you get away for tricking us!!"

The trio went away while having their fun around. Sure there are times where they needed to be more serious but there are also moments like these where they enjoyed themselves while they still can.

As there are people or should I say amphibians having there time of their life, there'll be someone on the other side are battling the cycle between life and death as they struggle to keep there body strong... Strong as they can.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------

On a cliff side we could hear cries of an infant as woman stands a feet away from the cliff holding a baby in her arms as she tries to soothe in down.

"There, there my sweet girl.... I'm truly sorry if I can't be their to watch you grow... But I promise that no matter what I'll be by your side anytime." The woman whispered as the baby's cries died deep down.

Tears were pouring out of the woman's eyes as she tries to be strong for her child. The baby didn't seem to understand the whole situation due to her being so young and innocent in this cruel world.

The woman looks at her baby as the small infant in her arms smiled at her before making grabby hands towards her mother as the woman takes her daughter's tiny hands in her's as the child giggles.

"I'll miss hearing does giggles and those sweet smiles of yours." A little minute passed by as the woman felt pain in her chest again. She looks down to see blood stains on her dress.

"Our moment is cut short. I'm sorry..." She kissed the baby's forehead before opening a portal.

"In my state, I can only open portals from a different timeline since I don't have enough strength to open one that can teleport you into another world where you could surely be safe." The woman concentrated making the portal bigger as another waved of pain hit her like a dagger as she collapses on the floor but held her balance so that her child wouldn't get hurt in the process.

The woman looks besides her as she grabs the basket to put the baby in before covering her with blankets. The woman breathes heavily as the pain was getting unbearable.

"T-the po-rtal is ready..." She eyes the glowing circle before slowly crawled towards the basket. "But b-before I'll sent you.. Away.. I- want to gi-ve you this.." It revealed to be a necklace shaped like a lotus flower with a (f/c) gem in the middle as the woman wraps it around her baby.

The child wasn't crying as the infant only eyes the new object that they have obtained.

The woman sadly smiled at her baby before some tears falls down into the blanket. There were some bloody hand print on the basket as the woman placed her hand there.

"Y-your father gave th-that.. To.. Me." The woman coughed violently as she covers it with her hand before looking at her palm as blood were seen covering her hand. "He said, it reminds h-him of me.. And he said it'll gave me strength to fight, which it did... So... I want you to h-have it."

The woman was getting weaker and weaker as the portal flicker indicating that her magic is also getting weaker as her. She wanted to spend more time with her child but she knows that in this world she can't...

The woman grabs the basket as she slowly knelt before the portal carefully raising the basket up to it. She covered the baby's eyes so that the infant couldn't be blinded from the light as the woman slowly pushes the basket into the portal before the area emitted a bright light as the portal closes.

The woman was left speechless before sobbing on the ground expressing her pain to be separated with her own child. She laid on the floor couldn't hold her body up, due to blood loss.

Her vision were now getting darker as time went on. Suddenly there was a familiar figure walking towards her as their body were translucent and could be refer to as a spirit or soul of a other being.

The woman drops her last tear as she let drowsiness claims her.

.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.

She opens her eyes to be meet by an unfamiliar place as she saw the same figure on the cliff before she passed away. Tears were now seen in her eyes as she lunges herself towards the figure.

"My love I'm sorry... I didn't full filled the promise to keep an eye out for our daughter as she grew but I'll do my best to protect her as I said before..."

"No.... you did well dear, you did the best that you can. Now it's time for you to rest."

The woman smiles at the sight of the man as he held her tightly wrapped up in his arms as they stayed like that for awhile.

The scene around them changes into a void full of stars that looks like their on outer space.

"Ԁдєҋєяұѕ..."

The woman shots up at the sudden voice as she looks behind to see the Guardian before them. She felt nervous as the man hugged her close for comfort.

"Do not fret my child for I know that this isn't your fault but I as I said at our deal. You have to face the consequences."

The woman looks down as she nodded slowly. "I understand.."

"You'll lose your powers and the chance to be reborn again but I'll give you something cause I'm not a merciless creature to begin with."

Both man and woman listened carefully as the Guardian once again spoke.

"The consequence is that... The child that you both had will be the one to save us all... But of course she'll not be the only one to handle such big responsibility, I'll give her someone to lean on with throughout her journey and if she'll fail. This world's fate will fall into great danger along with others."

Both couples look at each other before giving each other determined glances while nodding.

"Our daughter is a brave, wise and kind girl... Even though we aren't there to be the parents she deserves were here proudly saying that we believe in her."

"Alright, alright.... We'll see. Only time will tell."

The Guardian vanishes leaving both couples alone in the place were souls are placed and transported after they tragically died and deserves a happy place of their own.

_________________________________________

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫... 𝐅𝐚𝐫... 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

.

.

.

Two frogs were out fishing, minding there own business as they went to go out to look for something to put into their soup full of there own freshly harvested vegetables from there farm.

The married couples were just sitting down waiting for a fish to bite until one of them heard someone crying in a distance.

"Hey do you hear that?" The woman asked before her husband turned to look at her before hearing the same cry that his husband heard.

"You mean the crying? Yeah pretty clear." His wife stood up almost immediately as they saw a basket floating on the water.

"Quickly! Stop the basket." The man jumped right into the water as he easily went towards the basket before pushing it to the land.

The woman picks it up before staring at the pile of soft and warm blankets.

"Woah there, you gotta be careful with that. We don't know what kind of creature could be hiding behind those blankets." Her husband warned as the woman could even pulled the blankets off someone kicks it away revealing what was inside.

"Oh my, now who would leave their child inside a basket to float on the lake?" The baby looks at both weirdly.

"Ehh probably someone twisted that is.." The man said before he looks at the infant while he gave them a little wave before the child laughs at him.

"Awww isn't she just the cutest little thing?" His wife cooed before slowly picking the baby up and into her arms.

"I agree on that she looks like an angel. Well despite being different."

"Oh don't say that as a bad thing." The woman shots a glare while her husband nervously gulps.

"I didn't mean it as a bad thing!" He mid shouted causing the baby to frightened up a little before she cried.

"Ohhh don't cry my dear no one's gonna hurt you as long as we're here..." The woman cradles the baby until she manages to calm her down.

The man sheepishly chuckles as he watched the two interact. "Well we couldn't just leave her here."

"Exactly." His wife agreed. "So?.. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I don't know... You see she's umm.." The husband was struggling to find the right words as his wife was glaring at him. "She's A really 'special' kid and what will the whole townspeople of Wartwood would say if they saw them?"

The woman was left into thinking for a bit.

"Then why don't we just keep them hidden? Until we can manage to bring up the news of course."

"That could.. Work actually." The man said before looking at the baby. "Did you hear that little buddy? Your staying with us, the Plantars!" The infant giggle at the man's antics.

"Well since were keeping her how about thinking of a new name?" Now the husband posed into a thinking face while thinking hardly.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!- yep! No idea." The woman sighed at the failed attempt of her husband before looking at the babies adorable eyes.

"Y/n..." She whispers before her husband gave her a smile.

"That's beautiful." She smiled at him before getting up.

"Then that's settles it. We'll named you Y/n, Y/n Plantar." The woman happily said.

"Welcome to the family Y/n." The man said before picking up th things as they went home.

.

.

_________________________________________

𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨.

.

.

"Y/n! Be careful not to fall into the fire pit!" Mrs. Plantar said while rushing in with a pink baby pollywog in her other hand.

She manages to pull the toddler away just in time as her husband puts an iron bar around the fireplace.

"That's should to the trick- WOAH!" He ran as he catches Y/n from falling of the table while the toddler just giggles having no sense of danger. "Your a very energetic kid aren't ya?"

Meanwhile chaos was happening HopPop was enjoying his time on the couch before a naughty toddler jumps on him causing the man to gasped in surprise.

"Oh my frogs-. Y/n!" The toddler giggles as she went to hug the old man. HopPop that was supposed to be scolding her a while ago gave up as he hugs the kid back.

"You awesome HopPop!" The kid said to the old man as he chuckles while giving her a head pat.

"Hehe, thanks kiddo."

"Boys! I'll be heading out to buy us some groceries and stuff so I'll be leaving the kids to the both of y'all." Mrs. Plantar waves but before she heads out someone hugs her leg.

She looks down to see Y/n having an adorable sad puppy eyes at him. The woman of course awed but knows that this was many of the ways Y/n wanted to trick her for coming along.

"Mama pweasee?" Y/n pleaded but before the woman could said no HopPop beat her into it.

"Absolutely you cannot young lady!" He pointed out before picking up the toddler. "Now what do you say you helped your old man plants this seeds outside?" HopPop raised a bag pack of seeds before the toddler pouted.

"No!" Y/n said while sticking out her tongue at him.

"After this I'll read you your favorite story." The kid's eyes widened as it sparkles.

"Okay!" Y/n then drags HopPop out as the woman just chuckles at her cuteness before proceeding to head out.

.

.

.

"Hey mom?" The woman hummed. "What did happened to my real mom and dad??" The child askes curiously.

The woman doesn't know how to reply but she can't hide the truth from her.

"Well actually my dear, we also don't have a clue. We found you inside a basket surrounded by fluffy blankets as we went in to save you." The little girl only nodded.

"Oh, okay." The frog woman smiled as she leaned in to give the little girl a kiss on her forehead.

"Sleep well my dear."

"Goodnight mom..."

"Goodnight Y/n."

_________________________________________

𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝-

"Aaaannddddd... Bullseye!" The pink frog said before Y/n cheered besides him.

"Woah! Good job at your aims Sprig, high-frog!" The boy uses his tongue while Y/n uses her hand to do a high five.

"Thanks sis, I couldn't done it without your help to." He smiled at his sister.

"No biggie I'm just glad that now your getting better at using my old slingshot maybe next time you'll surpass me."

"Really?!" Sprig said his eyes sparkles.

"Just a little." Y/n said while signing using her hands.

Both kids chuckles before Mrs. Plantar comes along with her new dish in hands. Both kids turned to looks at her while giving her a smile before heading towards the dinning table.

"What is it for today's dish mom?" Sprig asked struggling to get up a little since he just got his legs he's still having a little trouble. Y/n went over as she helped her brother up.

"Today were having Y/n's favorite since yesterday was yours sprig."

"Oh cool!" Y/n said as she was excited to eat.

The kids and Mrs. Plantar dig in as little conversation were brought up here and there.

"So when will HopPop comes back from his trip?" The girl asked curiously as Sprig was still too focused on his plate.

"Oh uhh, in the recent letter that he wrote it said that he'll be back in a few weeks." Y/n nodded in understatement.

"Well hope he didn't forget the present I asked him." Y/n said while stiffing food in her mouth.

"Mhm! Mine to." Sprig replied with a mouth full of food.

"Sprig, don't talk when your mouth is full." Sprig then gulps all of it down before saying sorry. "And your HopPop isn't a forgetful man, sure he's old but he still remembers things that are important for him."

"So.. Does that mean we weren't important to him?" The pink boy asked.

"Now why would you say that?"

"Uhhhh." Sprig looks over at her sister before she nodded.

"He means the time he brought us along with him to the shop to buy some seeds he just left us there while he rode Bessie back along with bags full of vegetables seeds and us alone in the store."

Mrs. Plantar nervously chuckles. "Well he does seem to go a little overboard and forgetful while it's vegetable seed were talkin about."

"Oh! How about the time when he forgets to get polly a new bucket? She was frustrated about it and we did kind of ended flooding up the entire house just for her." Sprig said finishing his meal as Y/n did the same.

"Wait, what-" Mrs. Plantar was about to asked them all about it before suddenly the three heard Mr. Plantar's voice shouting outside as he barged in out of breath.

"Everyone!" He panted heavily as his wife rushed towards him with a cup of water in hands.

"Honey.. Here drink this and please calm down." He immediately grabs the water as he chugged it all away his throat.

"There's no time to calm down! We need to hide the kids!" Now everyone was all looking worried and before Mr. Plantar could explain everything more they all heard loud screeching outside along with some horrified screams.

The family looks out at the window seeing not one but two gigantic carnivorous birds. While being horrified at the sight Mrs. Plantar got her senses back as she leaps in to get polly and drags the kids towards the basement.

"Okay, you three hide here as we'll go out and help the townspeople save Wartwood okay?" Mrs. Plantar instructed very sternly as she handed polly to Y/n.

"But mom are you sure the both of you could handle it?" Sprig asked his mother while his father came towards them three.

"Don't worry buddy." He ruffles his son's head as Sprig chuckles. "Your dad got this." Mr. Plantar said before flexing his invisible muscles as the kids laughed before hearing another screech outside.

"Well we gotta go fast." His wife said looking out the window.

"Hey mom..." Her attention was taken back as she heard Y/n's worried voice. "Be safe, please?" The woman smiled before hugging her daughter as she gives all of them each kisses as they went out.

Many sound can be heard either screaming, running, screeching and crying but it all soon died down as someone opens the basement latch.

The kids looks up to only see HopPop looking frightened and worried but his face soon changes when he saw all theee of his grandkids were safe.

"HopPop!" They all said in unison as they went to hugged him.

"Oh frogs, I'm glad all three of you are safe-"

"HopPop where's mom and dad?" Sprig said looking at him as Y/n and polly did the same.

The old man weren't sure how to bring up the news as tears wielded in his eyes before looking away at the three with guilt.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" He cried out tears were now flowing out of his eyes. "I couldn't save them!"

Y/n eyes widened as she already realized.

"HopPop? What do you mean?" Sprig asked still confused.

"Yeah, just tell us where mom and dad is already." Polly said while looking impatient in her sisters arms.

"I-i..." The man was already having a hard time as Y/n went to hug him.

"It's okay... Don't blame yourself HopPop. Y-you did your best." He looks at Y/n still having the responsibility of their parents death.

"But I guess my best... Wasn't just good enough, I failed to save them. I'm sorry kids., I'm truly am.." Tears were still flowing as Sprig and Polly gasped at the sudden realization.

"Yo-you mean.."

"T-they?.."

HopPop couldn't look at them as he only nodded. But he didn't except that the two would only hug him and telling that it was all gonna be okay.

He cried out loud as he hugged all three of them still saying sorry repeatedly.

.

.

.

.

.

Soon after the whole tragedy everyone went to clean up but before that the mayor helded a meeting as he instructed the townspeople on what to do next.

And he asked everyone to be there of course the Plantars were all there to listen to him but as they walked towards them all frogs were on eyes on Y/n as she nervously fidget with her fingers before HopPop went to protect her from the stares.

"Uhhh..."

"She looks ugly."

"Never seen her before."

"EVERYONE IT'S ANOTHER MONSTER!" A frog with one eye said gaining everyone's attention all at once before they all started to panic.

"EVERYONE! She's not a monster! Sure she looks different from us but I reassure you that she isn't." Y/n did looks hurt from the whispers and sudden accusations but that went away as HopPop protected her.

More whispers can be heard until someone in the crowd asked him.

"Are you sure she isn't gonna eat us?" A random frog asked as Y/n looks at him in disgust.

"No! She isn't..." The old man sighed getting ready to explain.

"The truth is, this gal over here is my adopted granddaughter which I grew and learn to love and accept her as my own biological granddaughter. My family took her in when she was just a baby and raised her to be a kind girl just like today. So please everyone don't put your hate on her just because she doesn't look like the rest of us... Sure she's different but that doesn't mean that she's here to harm us."

This brought a smile to Y/n as she was in awe of HopPop's speech, Y/n always looks up at HopPop even though the old man often stresses out around them she still loves her grandpa very much, blood related or not you still can be a Plantar by heart.

Everyone were now left speechless as the Mayor cleared his throat.

"Well done with the amazing and truly heartwarming speech Hopediah but, we still can't trust this.. Thing but I think with alot of time and patience we can learn to accept her just like you and your family did." The mayor said as everyone nodded in agreement.

The Plantars smiled at this while Y/n thanked the Mayor gratefully for the chance as they all went to work.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Right now the Plantars can be seen staring down at the tombstone of two of their family members lost.

"I'll miss you mom and dad." Sprig said while giving them flowers.

"I wished I could get to spend more time with the both of you." Polly placed down her flowers.

"To the both of you... Thank you for picking me up when I was young and I couldn't be here and have this amazing family if it weren't for the both of you so, thank you and I'll miss you guys." Y/n gently placed the flowers near the tombstone as she wipes her tears away.

"Everyone.. Once again I'm sorry and I know I couldn't change the past so in the name of our family I'll now be having the responsibility in taking care of you three." HopPop said while smiling at them sadly before he turned to the two tombstone.

"I'll promise you both that..." He then placed the flowers down glancing at them before he was engulfed by a hug.

He turned to look down as be saw his three grandchildren hugging him as the old man could only smile and hugged them back.

"Now... Let's go home kids before it started to rain."

They all did went home after that. Sure it'll not be the same as before but they could work things out they're still a family after all and nothing will ever change that.

.

.

.

"Remember kids family isn't always blood related sometimes you could be a family by heart and that's what matters the most."

-Your Author Speaking

(A/n: Yes this was just a prologue😃 Do you like it? Sorry for any mistakes in there, I did my best to reread and fix it.)

.
.

❢note❢

(ʏ/ɴ) ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ sᴘʀɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏʟʟʏ. ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ/sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ғʀᴏɢ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ/sɪsᴛᴇʀ.

ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴘᴏᴘ ʜᴇʀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ.

_________________________________________

~𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆<𝟑~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.3K 392 37
Three Stars Burning Bright Come From Beyond to Bring About the Night Should They Return to the Light or Embrace the Fall Their Choice Shall Determine...
1.6K 50 9
"Y/n L/n.. at your service." I'm doing something a little bit different with this one. Y/n is a female redhead who gets involved with mystical shen...
99.6K 3.1K 42
A Taiwanese-American 13 year old teen has many problems in her life such as confessing to her best friends, insecurities and imperfections, and her p...
214K 6.2K 76
You are Marcy's identical twin sister. The end. TOP RANKโ™ก #1 in ๐ŸธAMPHIBIA๐Ÿธ