After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

51

1K 44 6
By LiannQ

It is really not easy to find a needle in a haystack and he actually finds it. After Saxi found the purse, she suddenly remembered Su Lin'an's half-worn scarf, and bent down again with a look of despair.

They are all here, just find them all.

The heavy rain kept falling, rushing to wash away his feverish but unable to calm down brain. Saxi despised her behavior in her heart, but at the same time couldn't turn around and left. Hei rummaged through a pile of garbage with a sullen face, until an alarm suddenly sounded high in the sky. Then there was a flash of red light, and Saxi raised his head to see a group of people with forks pointing in his direction, rushing towards him just like Yi who drove melon fields to steal melons.

"Hey who are you! What are you doing!" One of the stooped people rushed over quickly, and was about to come to him.

After searching for a long time, Saxi's eyes finally brightened, and he found the semi-finished scarf that was wet by rain and mud from a pile of garbage. He flew up and kicked the garbage pile. In an instant, rubbish was flying on the rubbish pile.

Some rubbish splashed on her body, Saxi, a patient with severe cleanliness, cursed in a low voice, then turned around and left quickly.

The crowd followed him like hyenas. It's as if he's not here to rummage through the garbage, but to steal some federal jewelry museum. I really don't know why the trash is so strictly guarded? ! Does anyone still steal garbage these days!

Outrageous!

But no matter how fast those people chased, they couldn't catch up with Saxi.

Sa *steals trash* back on the aircraft, even his hair is soaked. He raised his arms in disgust and smelled it, and there was a rotten garbage smell. Saxi quickly activated the extremely fast return mode, and plunged into the bathroom to rinse frantically.

If I don't wash off a layer of skin today, I probably won't be able to wash off this weird garbage smell! Su Lin'an hurt me! !

At the same time, after eating fifteen plates of barbecue, three plates of seafood, five plates of vegetable salad and two glasses of fruit juice in the restaurant on the first floor, Su Linan looked worriedly at the stairs to the second floor. Sixteen hours have passed on the retro clock on the wall. There was no movement in the medical room on the second floor. Didn't Saxi say that it would be fine to lie down for a while?

"The craftsmanship of the domestic robots here is also good, although it is still a little worse than mine." The mouth was full of oil, "But the ingredients are better than the top, Ma De! Is this the life that the ruling class has always endured? The taste is really good. great!"

Que Ling ate faster than a bulldozer, and had no time to raise her head to speak.

Su Lin'an was chewing unknown but delicious bird meat, and finally chose to put down the knife and fork: "You guys eat, I'll go up and have a look."

Sassi's private residence is very large. It is said to be a private villa, but it actually feels similar to a medieval castle. The resplendent buildings are paired with gems that blind people's eyes, but they shine brighter at night than during the day.

Su Lin'an came to the medical room on the second floor, pushed the door, but did not open it.

However, I think that although Saxi's residence maintains the characteristics of ancient earth buildings, in fact all the equipment and buildings are high-tech products. The building seems to have smart butlers. He tried to connect to the smart housekeeper, but obviously, it was set to an unopenable mode.

Su Lin'an was a little strange, and was more worried about what would happen to Sassi.

He wandered around outside the door for a long time, but couldn't find a second entrance that could be entered. It is impossible to be completely closed, and there must be air circulation. Su Lin'an then thought of Saxi's consistent design of his rest cabin. The surroundings are closed, and the only vent will be covered with high-voltage electricity... There are really ten thousand mud horses galloping in my heart.

... If Sassi dies one day, it must be under his own careful design.

There are still eight hours before twenty-four hours, and Su Lin'an waits patiently. If it can't be opened within 24 hours, then he can only take the necessary means to forcefully break it open.

...

Sassi finally washed off the stench on his body, and the aircraft had already entered the planet's atmosphere.

I didn't expect it would take such a long time to find something, and the back and forth route has already used up the time to the extreme. However, plus the time of going back and forth to search for a palm-sized purse in the huge garbage dump, it is already the limit to be able to control it to 48 hours.

When Saxi's aircraft entered the egg-shaped building from a secret passage, and when his aircraft arrived at the window into the medical room on the second floor of the villa, the three people who were blocked by the door squatted upright.

Saxi had stepped out of the aircraft with one leg, and it seemed strange whether the other leg was retracted or put down.

"...Why are you here?" Saxi straightened her clothes and slapped her face.

"I should be the one asking you, right?" Su Lin'an jumped down from the window and walked slowly in front of Saxi, "Aren't you being treated for neuralgia in the medical room? Why did you come here?"

With that said, Su Lin'an smelled it, and there was a fresh smell of toiletries.

Saxi looked calm and unhurried: "... something urgent happened, and I was woken up urgently by my subordinates. What's the matter? Why do you look like a thief and dirty? Su Lin'an, this is what you said, try to believe me in the future ?”

"..." Su Lin'an blinked his eyes, and was blocked by his words.

Glancing at the expression on his face, Saxi's eyes flickered: "Any position requires hard work. The higher the position, the more burdensome it is. I am not someone who can rest easily, even if I am seriously injured. Going to the battlefield. Does this need to be questioned?"

Su Lin'an: "..."

Bai Wu and Que Ling squatted behind, silently lowering their sense of existence.

They didn't come to block Saxi on purpose, they just came to give Su Lin'an a platform. Please don't blame them.

Saxi's eyes fell on Su Lin'an, and a hint of disappointment suddenly flashed across his usually expressionless face. He looked at Su Lin'an: "In our relationship, although you have suffered a lot, I am the one who compromised in the end. Su Lin'an, do you really think you are fair to me?"

Su Lin'an's heart seemed to be pinched suddenly, and the playful expression on his face also subsided.

He raised his eyelids and looked at Saxi in a daze. Indeed, in the relationship between the two of them. He is innocent, how innocent is Saxi? He accidentally fell into Saxi's rest cabin and was accidentally involved in a frame-up, but the person who suffered the consequences was Saxi. Although he tried his best to make amends, but to be honest, his amends were insignificant to Saxi.

The reason for Saxi's character is strong and domineering. Because human nature is to sympathize with the weak, it always ignores that the strong party is also a victim. Su Lin'an felt that Saxi didn't agree with his three views and said some high-sounding words, but wasn't he bullying Saxi?

"I……"

Su Lin'an swallowed, and his throat suddenly became hard: "I'm not here to inquire about the crime, I'm just worried about your body..."

"...But at the same time, you also feel that I'm lying to you." Saxi continued the second half of his sentence.

Su Lin'an: "..." It is undeniable, there is indeed a little bit.

The two people behind them had already silently stood out of the room, and quickly evacuated from the area on the second floor. Su Lin'an raised his eyes to look at Saxi with a cold expression, his pale and excessive cheeks were covered with water vapor. The clothes on his body were also changed, not the ones lying in the medical cabin before. He licked his dry lips, and asked in a low voice, "...then, did you lie to me?"

Saxi, who admired Su Lin'an's guilt with confidence, froze suddenly, but Su Lin'an didn't notice.

He raised his chin proudly, and said in a disappointed and disappointed tone: "... Forget it, if you think you're cheating, just cheat."

Su Lin'an, who was silent and afraid to speak: "..."

Saxi jumped out of the flying machine. Control the aircraft to harvest button-sized items and put them in your pockets. He jumped up to the balcony on the second floor, crossed Su Lin'an, and walked into the medical room through the window. The door of the medical room was pried open by an unknown tool, the medical cabin on the ground was pried open by an unknown tool, and the lock of the window was also pried open by an unknown tool... Saxi's eyelids twitched, and she walked away pretending not to know go out.

Su Lin'an panicked and hurried to catch up.

After taking two steps, he didn't dare to get too close, for fear of making Saxi angry, so he followed step by step.

Saxi narrowed his eyes slightly when he heard the footsteps behind him. When he reached the door, he turned around suddenly, and sure enough, he saw Su Lin'an following him not far away, with a particularly obvious annoyance and guilt on his face. He took out from the space button the half-worn scarf that he dug out from the garbage heap and endured the shame of being stinged by the dirt in the garbage dump in the heavy rain.

"By the way, there is also this." Saxi said with a cold face, "I went to deal with the matter, and I brought this back by the way."

Su Lin'an took it and took a look. It was the deformed woolen sweater he made.

"You," Su Lin'an's voice was a little hoarse because he was too guilty, "Why did you bring this here?"

"Didn't it mean that there are few things that belong to you?"

Saxi's face was expressionless, the corners of her scarlet mouth opened and closed, and what she said made Su Lin'an feel even more guilty: "This is one of your belongings, isn't it?"

Yes, that's right, the guilt in Su Linan's heart is like a surging tide. He took it over, squeezed it in his hand, and found that it was still a little wet. Smell it carefully, and there is a very strong smell of special toiletries for Saxi. Well, a unique rose scent. It seems that since their relationship, Saxi's personal items have been replaced with rose scent.

"...it seems a little wet." Su Lin'an had nothing to say, "Did you fall in the bathroom?"

Saxi blushed suddenly. Thinking of the shame of scrubbing this crap frantically in the bathroom and drying it on the engine equipment of the spaceship, Saxi's face became even more ugly: "It's good to bring it to you! You still think it's wet?"

"Ah? No, no," Su Lin'an didn't understand why he got angry, but quickly explained, "I just feel a little wet."

Saxi ignored him, turned around and entered the room, and closed the door.

Standing outside the door, Su Lin'an had to say that the feeling of being shut down was quite unpleasant.

Su Linan scratched her hair and stood at the door for a while. He even leaned over the door to listen. But the sound insulation effect of this villa is too strong, and the hearing is so sensitive that I can't hear it. He could only return to his room dejectedly.

Well, it wasn't his room either, it was a guest room. It is next to Saxi's bedroom, so I can get there as soon as possible in case of an accident.

Sitting on the bed, Su Lin'an called the housekeeping robot. After getting the tools from the housekeeping robot, I wrote and wrote, no, I knit the wool all night. He's definitely going to be punching this cardigan tonight! Even as an apology gift to Saxi!

Seeing Su Lin'an's busy figure through the surveillance, Saxi smiled with the corners of his mouth curled up.

He touched the hot glands on the back of his neck, and frowned in disgust. He took a deep breath of the strong smell of roses in the room, it was the smell of Su Lin'an. Saxi closed her eyes and thought that she should be able to get a pink scarf tomorrow. But it doesn't matter, because Su Lin'an made it himself, he can wear it in his leisure time.

However, early the next morning, when Saxi was awakened from sleep. With a pair of dark circles under her eyes, Su Lin'an gave him a pair of... gloves.

Those fingerless, bandage-style pink gloves.

Su Lin'an smiled awkwardly: "...Technical mistakes, the last remaining crystallization of wisdom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
391K 12.2K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
221K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...