After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

48

951 33 2
By LiannQ

It is impossible to let him go just like that. After finally reconciling, they turned their faces on the day they came back. Normal people cannot accept such a result.

What's more, Saxi is not an honest person!

His figure was as fast as lightning, and he kicked the cockpit shield of the aircraft as soon as he flew over.

There was a loud bang, shards of glass and metal splashed everywhere, and electric current flashed in the front of the aircraft. Then there was an even more violent shock and roar, and all the metal baffles were dented. The red warning light kept flashing, and the electric light wrapped around the fuselage. Su Lin'an immediately jumped off the aircraft by grabbing two passers-by who had already been frightened. A loud explosion was heard behind him.

The air wave caused by the explosion almost shaved a row of trees in front of the dormitory building. With his back facing the explosion, Saxi danced wildly with his hair.

Well, true alpha, never face up to the explosion in the back.

Of course, being hit by a steel plate falling from the sky is another story.

I saw a huge steel plate and a slightly smaller steel plate bursting out from the center of the air wave one after the other, flying towards the direction of Su Lin'an who had just dragged passerby A and passerby B out of the aircraft.

Saxi's face changed suddenly, and he flew forward and kicked the huge steel plate away. Then he watched helplessly as the small piece hit the back of Saxi's head precisely.

Su Lin'an turned around slowly, and looked at Saxi who landed lightly.

The Dragon Highness who landed gracefully rolled his eyes and collapsed.

Su Lin'an: "..."

Unsure of what to do, Su Lin'an stuck his head out from under his arm, and looked up at Que Ling whose face was wrapped in bandages.

The three of them looked at each other in blank dismay, as if they didn't know what year Jinxi was.

"...Bitter, bitter trick?" Baiwu swallowed his saliva.

Que Ling: "...Isn't it possible?" Although he hadn't seen this Highness who was the strongest Alpha in the Federation. However, Sassi's combat power has always ranked first in the combat power rankings of more than 1,300 planets in the interstellar world. Recognized as a talented fighting monster. It has always been that he is not in the arena, and there are still legends about him in the arena. The most important thing about this kind of combat power ceiling is dignity, how could it be possible to be stunned by a small piece of metal plate?

Baiwu squatted down, pointed at the back of Saxi Biaoxue's head: "...But, Biaoxue."

Que Ling also squatted down.

After watching it for a long time, I let out a deep "hmm".

"Brother Lin An, don't you take a look?" Bai Wu's voice was sweet and pleasant, like a chirping lark. But I don't know why, but now it sounds very disturbing, "He was injured because he blocked you, brother Lin An..."

Su Linan's body finally moved.

In fact, he was a little shocked.

Well, not just a little bit of shock, he was so shocked that thunder rumbled in his head. God ah ah ah ah! Sassi would personally take the risk for him? What kind of bloody Mary Su plot is this! !

His Royal Highness Saxi personally blocked the danger for him! ! Why? ! !

... Could it be because his skin is thicker and harder?

Many possibilities flashed in his mind in an instant, and Su Linan turned around mechanically.

Saxi, a patient with severe cleanliness, was wearing his spotless military uniform and lying on the lawn full of dirt without any bottoms. And this lawn is still piled up with a pile of his garbage luggage.

"...Are you kidding me?"

"No, it's unlikely." Su Lin'an didn't quite believe it, but he couldn't help walking in front of Saxi: "In fact, Saxi's skin is hard enough to be damaged by artillery fire. Generally speaking, unless this This metal plate has special functions, otherwise it would be impossible to pierce Sassi's head..."

Bai Wu blinked, "Brother Lin An, the material used for the aircraft is very pure chromium."

...so what happened to chromium? Su Lin'an was expressionless.

Que Ling added: "It is well known that chromium is the hardest metal in the universe."

Su Lin'an: "..."

Bending over in an instant, Su Lin'an picked up Saxi and ran wildly: "Doctor! Help!!!!!"

Su Lin'an ran at the fastest speed, faster than Levi carrying him. While running, there was a gust of wind, and he rushed to the medical area with great speed. As soon as he entered the medical area, his follower robot fell to the ground like a fly electrocuted by an electric mosquito swatter. Su Lin'an didn't care about breaking away from the live broadcast platform, so he rushed to Sophie's medical room with Saxi in his arms.

Thanks to his good memory, Su Lin'an remembers clearly the road he went there once.

Thankfully, too, Sophie was in the lab. Seeing Su Lin'an rushing in ferociously with his face in his arms. She just came out of the laboratory, she was still wearing a white coat, and the gloves were still on: "This, this is..."

"Quick! Help, doctor!" Su Lin'an knew that Sophie was a bigwig in the field of biomedicine, "Saxita, Saxita..."

Su Lin'an was out of breath, "His head is bleeding!"

Sophie also saw clearly the person in his arms. Immediately arrange surgery.

This is a good thing about high technology, and the operation does not need to be performed by humans. You only need to operate the instrument, and you can use the practical robot to perform precise surgery: "What happened? Is the enemy attacking? How could someone hurt His Highness?"

"It's not a human injury, it's an accident. Cough cough cough cough cough cough..." God knows that he ran with his life just now, and almost ran to his death!

Su Lin'an watched as Saxi was sent to the operating room, and finally coughed out his suffocated breath.

He propped up the table with one hand, bent over and knocked heart-piercingly.

"Accident?" Sophie was even more confused, confused and angry, "Where's Curry? Where's Karina? Why aren't these two people with His Highness?"

Su Lin'an's face was pale: "I said it was an accident..."

Before he finished speaking, Passerby A and Passerby B, who were running behind him, finally rushed to the medical area begging for nothing, with bruises on their faces and incomparable pain. The two of them were not as bold as Su Lin'an, who rushed into the laboratory bravely, and were holding their chests against the wall at the door of the laboratory, almost coughing up their lungs.

Que Ling held his painful side, feeling that she was at least thirty years older.

"I, I think I need first aid too." The old bone was running like hell, "Quick, help me to sit down."

After all, Bai Wu was young, and after a minute or so of pain, she returned to normal.

Patting the old bone's shoulder with disgust, Baiwu stepped into the laboratory. Saxi has been pushed into the operating room, and there are only Su Lin'an and a strange blonde beauty in the laboratory.

The moment Baiwu stepped in, Sophie noticed her.

When the four eyes met, Sophie was taken aback for a moment, and a faint light flashed in those abrupt black eyes.

Baiwu blinked his eyes, thinking that he had misread.

When she looked at Sophie again, Sophie had already lowered her head and explained Saxi's injury to Su Lin'an in a low voice. However, Su Lin'an didn't understand 95% of what she said because of her specialization in surgery. But Su Lin'an could still hear the meaning from her many adjectives, that Saxi's injury was a bit serious.

"Then what should we do?" Su Lin'an didn't expect such an oolong to appear, and it would be shameful to write it into the history of the Federation. "Is it difficult to cure? Or will it have some bad influence on Saxi?"

"It's not difficult to cure, but the injury is in the brain, and there is a high possibility of accidents."

After finishing speaking, Sophie asked Su Lin'an to wait outside, and she went in to have a look.

Su Lin'an, as a good citizen who never made trouble in the hospital, immediately backed away to give up his seat. Sophie nodded to him, and heard the door sizzling open in front of her. Sophie stepped in with her long legs, and the door slammed shut again.

"...how is it? What's the situation?" Baiwu leaned towards Su Lin'an.

Su Lin'an regretted that he had overestimated Saxi's ability to resist blows. He thought he was invulnerable, so he squatted beside Saxi and made sarcastic remarks when Saxi's head was bleeding. If he knew that the injury might become serious, he wouldn't be like this...

At the same time, the anxiety on Sophie's face disappeared the moment she stepped into the operating room, and she walked quickly to the operating table. Then a horrifying scene happened. Saxi, who was supposed to be seriously injured and unconscious, sat up. His face is calm and his sitting posture is elegant. If he ignores the wound on the back of his head that is still being stitched up, he will probably feel as angry as he usually kicks his subordinates.

Sophie lowered her voice with uneasy conscience: "...Your Highness, is it really okay for you to lie to Your Excellency Su Lin'an like this?"

"Who lied to him?"

Saxi's pair of vertical pupils moved slowly and landed on Sophie's face so calmly that he didn't look like a person: "You lied to him, but I didn't."

Sophie: "..."

"Is he outside now?" As the saying goes, successful people often have no conscience. The black-hearted Saxi has lost his morals at this time, only the thick-skinned on the corner of the wall, "Is he worried about me?"

Although the expression is still cold and arrogant, but the eyes are very beating. Sometimes people call a dog for a reason.

Sophie tried her best to maintain the dignity of a serious scientific researcher: "...I was quite worried. When His Excellency Su Linan came over with His Highness in his arms, he almost ran away. Considering his physical functions as a primitive human, it can be said that he tried his best."

"Well," Saxi lay back with peace of mind, "tell him that I hurt my brain and may have selective amnesia."

"...No way, don't use such an old meme, Your Highness?"

There are so many slots, so Sophie doesn't know how to respond, "Selective amnesia is already an old-fashioned fairy tale these days. Except for fooling primitive people with little common sense, even ten-year-old children can't be fooled... "

Before she finished speaking, she was almost murdered by Saxi's eyes. Sophie consciously shut up.

Oh, by the way, Su Lin'an is a primitive man with no common sense.

Sophie sincerely suggested: "Otherwise, selective amnesia is too difficult to hurt the brain. Otherwise, it is physical damage. For example, the headache is splitting, needs to be cultivated, and the most unbearable stimulation. Once stimulated, it is very likely How does His Highness feel about the neurological cerebral hemorrhage?"

Sassi had lay down and closed her eyes. Anyway, no matter what, Su Lin'an must be kept today.

"We must not let him go."

Sophie gestured to Oak's hand, then walked out of the operating room.

Before he could say anything to Su Lin'an, he met Que Ling's face. The eyes of the two met, and Sophie called out Que Ling's name almost in surprise through the three layers of bandages: "Uncle Que Ling, why are you here!"

"Sophie?!" Que Ling was also terrified, "Isn't Celta destroyed? You're still alive???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1K 90
Synopsis: Shi An is the last Abyss Dragon in the world. Since he was bored, he decided to go into a deep sleep while hugging his treasures. After fif...
220K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
274K 7.3K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
175K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad