After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

41

1.1K 63 8
By LiannQ

The video didn't connect, as expected.

The second connection still didn't work.

the third time,

the fourth time,

...

Su Lin'an immediately dialed Curry's video call again.

In about three seconds, Curry's cold and serious face appeared in the intermittent video light curtain. According to the IP address of the video, Curry guessed that it might be Su Linan.

Once connected, sure enough.

Curry's contact information is encrypted and interfered. Even if it is a live broadcast, sensitive content will only be encrypted. Viewers on the live broadcast platform cannot get information from it, and this picture will only be taken by any picture. So he connected without any pressure.

"If you want to ask about the video circulating on the Internet, then Su Lin'ange, I have no comment."

Because of this video, the Internet has exploded. Although the army controlled the situation at the first time, severely punished those who spread it on the Internet, and refuted the rumors at the first time. But the situation is still not optimistic.

Sarah is a symbol of the army, and in a sense, it is also a symbol of the strongest force in the Federation. His dignity is above all else and cannot be destroyed. Now that Sa was seriously injured, the consequences would be very serious. Regardless of the purpose of the people behind it, this move not only damaged the face and dignity of Sa, but also damaged the prestige and dignity of the army. Anyway, Jidong, I have the records you want in my archives. "

As he said that, his two changed several times like playing with toys, turning the communication tool that he patched together into a display device.

Although he only has one eye, he quickly adjusted the file and searched.

In one second, the detailed news reports from 118 years ago and the video data at that time were all tuned up.

Su Linan slowly opened his eyes wide.

Baiwu, a girl rubbing shit beside her, also walked over with her slippers on, padded her feet, and put her short arms on Su Lin'an's shoulders forcefully: "If you slip into the examination room, count me in. I'll give you 30 minutes , you assemble an aircraft."

"..." Su Lin'an was so moved that she almost burst into tears. Is this the joy of hugging her thigh?

In about thirty seconds, Bai Wuzhen turned into an aircraft.

Well, a cat-face pink aircraft.

"Leaving aside the function," Bai Wushuang hugged his chest, very proudly, "How about this shape?"

People are good-hearted people who help, and those who are being helped should not be disgusted. Su Linan held back the corners of his mouth that were about to twitch: "...Let's put aside the function first, let alone the shape, how about accepting the function first?"

"Why put aside the appearance! My appearance is not good!" Baiwu suddenly became angry, "You who wear the military uniform of "Show" pink, what right do you have to despise the tenderness of girls?"

Su Lin'an: "..." I forgot that he was still wearing a dead suit.

Que Ling stood aside with her arms crossed: "Can it carry three people?"

Su Lin'an was shocked: "You want to go too?!"

Que Ling was even more shocked: "You won't let me go?!"

"No," he was looking for Sarah, and he might be reprimanded for escaping the examination room without authorization. Didn't these two guys talk about rebuilding the planet and becoming popular? What's the matter with sneaking out with him, "You guys are not competing anymore?"

"Isn't there still six days?" Bai Wu took it for granted, "Six full days, this broken local network is gone, what else can we do?"

"...Will you be dismissed if you leave the examination room without authorization?"

"Will you be delisted? No way?" Bai Wu suddenly grabbed the tracking equipment floating in mid-air, and directly modified the equipment in front of the audience of more than 1,300 planets, "Let Can it match the examination room?"

Que Ling also caught one, and Fate skillfully modified it: "That's right, I don't know how to cheat!"

"What did you do?"

"I have set up shielding words and shielding characters." The two were confident.

Several people looked at each other, obviously knowing who was blocking.

After refitting in a few minutes, the two threw the follower robot into the air. The little tracking machine resumed operation immediately. Regardless of how terrified the audience outside the live broadcast system was, Su Lin'an was stupid anyway: Is this the so-called courageous people with high skills?

Su Lin'an: "...how about I change it too?"

"Will you?" Que Ling/Bai Wu turned their heads at the same time.

Su Lin'an: "..."

...If I don't let you see him for yourself today, I really thought he was here to play tickets!

After Su Lin'an finished, the three of them boarded the unmodified aircraft and headed for outer space.

Kuri Karina and others who were far away on the Emperor Star quickly turned the entire Emperor Star over but did not find Sa's figure. Constantly connecting, trying to contact Sarah, but unable to connect to his video. But as the time passed by every minute and every second, the main houses of the veteran nobles of the Federation suddenly exploded one after another on different planets. Not only were old buildings destroyed, but serious casualties were also found.

Among them, the Ratti family, who are also dragons, suffered the most casualties.

The Ratti family may not be very well-known, but when you mention a person, you will immediately understand it. Siarati.

Although after the investigation, it was found that the ip of these places where the death cases were found was indeed a suspicious ip. But when they chased him, they didn't find any trace of Sarah. Curry is very worried now.

"The impact of this incident on the temple is more serious than expected. I will go to deal with the aftermath."

Sarah is not an aggressive person, but under certain special circumstances, his behavior will be extreme.

Karina nodded, and took what Curry took.

But at this time, Su Lin'an's pink cat-faced aircraft unexpectedly landed on a planet called Ice and Snow City with an extremely low temperature. Baiwu hung his waist and hugged his arms and shivered, as cold as a dog.

She didn't give up, and asked Que Ling to confirm again and again: "Are you sure that mental hospital is here? Again!"

Que Ling was also shivering like an old black dog. Axie sneezed, "rubbed" his nose that was about to freeze and cracked: "It's this, it's this, it's this!"

Although Su Lin'an didn't know where this place was, he could already smell the bitter cedar and rain in the air.

As soon as he pushed open the door, a gust of wind and snow hit his head and face, and Bai Wuque Ling squatted with his legs crossed.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh..."

Made, it's not that I don't want to go, it's because the conditions don't allow it.

Seeing this, Su Lin'an was relieved. Isaac's character would never allow anyone to be in his fragile state. If these two fools go with him, they may be silenced if they encounter any indecent scenes.

"You wait here, I'll look for it."

After throwing this sentence, Su Lin'an jumped off the flying machine and ran away without a trace.

Bai Wu and Que Ling looked at each other. Bai Wu rubbed his goosebump-ridden thighs, and bravely made another attempt. Swipe open the door, a gust of wind and rain plus hail hit the face.

She quickly closed it, and crouched with her legs crossed: "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh no no."

...

Su Lin'an was very cold. Although his physical fitness has improved a lot, his foundation is still a fragile primitive. This place was at least minus twenty degrees, and he ran wildly in the wind and snow with one deep foot and one shallow foot. Feel brave like never before.

The wind and snow are full of a biting smell, a bit like rain and a bit like ice and snow. Or this is simply his illusion. In the heavy snow, the wind and snow itself smell like this. Su Lin'an didn't know why, but she was here inexplicably. He raised his head to inhale the biting cold wind in the air, and headed forward in one direction.

I don't know how long I walked, and finally found Sarah by a lake that was dyed white by snow.

Sajin closed his eyes, like an ice-bound person frozen in the ice and water. I don't know how long he has been floating in this water, maybe not for a long time, or maybe a long time. At this time, his eyebrows, eyelashes, and even his scarlet lips were covered with frost, his hair was scattered and frozen in the ice, like a dead puppet.

Su Lin'an's heart sank, and without even thinking about it, he rushed to the bank of the river and pulled out a huge ice pick like Lu Zhishen pulled out his uncle. He poked at the water.

I didn't know how many times I poked it, and finally heard the sound of ice cracking. Su Lin'an picked up Sasa who had been frozen hard, peeled off the ice on his face, skin and hair, and hugged him directly into his arms.

And Sa, who was suddenly hugged into a warm embrace, frowned slightly. His consciousness has been completely plunged into darkness. And in the darkness, was him who was just about ten years old. Thurya put black metal chains on his ankles, and was locked in a small closed room naked/naked/naked. The room is full of stoves, and the hot air is baking, filling the room with a sweet and greasy smell.

I can't tell what it is like, but it is a sweet and greasy aroma that is ripe and ripe.

The little boy is essentially an ice dragon. The cold environment made him more comfortable. Such a scorching temperature made him feel like he was fished out of the water. Big sweat dripped down, and I was in a panic.

The boy who was only ten years old was dragging a heavy chain around the small room, because the chain was only so long, he was tied to the bed. He cannot leave the bed more than three meters away. While turning in circles, he begged the air for mercy, begging his father to let him go. He knew he was wrong, and this time he would never stop taking the "medicine" his father prepared to condition his body, and he would also wear the clothes his father prepared.

In a room so hot that people feel flustered, the boy kept praying, but only got his father's haughty question: "Sa, do you like this smell?"

"I like it," the boy replied immediately, "I like it."

"How much do you like it?"

"like."

"How much do you like it?"

The young boy knew what answer his father wanted, so in order to get out of this predicament as soon as possible, he answered against his will: "I like it more than anything."

Sticky laughter filled my ears, one sound at a time, making my scalp go numb.

In reality, Sa's mouth fell silently.

Su Lin'an froze for a moment, and listened, only to hear Sarah saying in a very low voice: "I don't like it, I don't like it! I don't like it! I don't like it..."

...

What do you like and dislike?

Su Lin'an was a little dazed, he kept rubbing his stiff skin, trying to warm it up. But the bitingly cold environment and the big popsicle in his arms made him sneeze non-stop: "I tell you Sa, I won't owe you anything if I take you back this time!"

Just when Su Lin'an finally rubbed his cheeks soft, Sa, who had been yelling that he didn't like it, suddenly opened his eyes.

His eyes were a little out of focus, and the first moment he opened them was unclear. But the familiar smell and the biting cold wind made him realize that there was no danger, so he didn't attack. It took about three seconds before his eyes gradually focused.

"... Su Lin'an?" Sarah's voice was hoarse than ever before, as if it was mixed with ice slag.

"Yeah." After rubbing his cheeks and arms, Su Lin'an's nose was dripping with cold, "Can you stand up?"

"Why are you here?"

Questions are asked at the same time.

The two were taken aback, then pursed their lips. For some reason, there is a warm current flowing slowly in my heart. The nightmare that couldn't be driven away by the bitter cold wind suddenly became warm: "... Su Lin'an, why are you here?"

"How do I know?" Su Lin'an rubbed one of them until he regained consciousness, "I just picked a random place and tried it, and I found it."

After thinking about it, he couldn't help but sarcastically: "Are you here to seek death?"

His eyes flashed, but it was rare that he didn't get angry.

The eyelids drooped, the eyelashes covered the red eyes, and the expression also looked cold and desolate.

Su Lin'an: "...Aren't you the strongest in the universe? You're actually afraid of a fetish/pedophilia!"

Sa's eyes opened suddenly, stabbing at Su Lin'an like needles.

"What? Why are you angry? Am I wrong?"

Su Lin'an picked up his other one expressionlessly, and rubbed it slowly, but his spirit gradually became colder, "A pervert is a pervert, and it has nothing to do with blood. You just happened to be related to this pervert by luck. But what, the chicken coop can fly the golden phoenix. And with that level of perversion, you can catch it to death with one claw. Scared of farts!"

Sarah's expression gradually became ferocious, and the pair of red pupils gradually dilated, and the sockets were about to be filled with red.

His voice seemed to be squeezed from his throat, "What do you know, what do you know!"

"Oh, I don't understand, okay," Su Lin'an, who was rubbing vigorously, suddenly threw the man in his arms to the ground and stood up, "Where should I go?"

Salem Buding was thrown into the snow from his warm embrace, and grabbed Su Lin'an's calf: "Su! Lin! Ann!"

"Sarcasm," Su Lin'an suddenly squatted down, touching him from top to bottom, "You have to be tactful, do you understand?"

Su Lin'an discovered for the first time that Sa, who is more than a hundred years old, is immature. Could it be that he has not received a moderate education?

"Those who have hurt themselves will return it a thousand times and a hundred times. If someone breaks one of your legs, you break his four legs. It doesn't matter if you can't break your oath, you can complete it in another way."

Su Lin'an held up Xue Zhongsa's dazed face, "Although I promised to take care of it for the rest of my life, even if the vegetative person is not extubated, it is considered to be taken care of by a nurse, isn't it?"

Eyelashes trembled, rarely staring at him in confusion.

"If you're in a vegetative state, the disabled can do it too?" Su Lin'an said with an innocent face, horrifying suggestions, "With a high neck paraplegia and a wheelchair, it's considerate to hire a 24-hour personal care worker, isn't it?"

He "rubbed" Sasa's eyebrows that were covered with a layer of frost: "Is your brain not flexible?"

The warm touch was gone as soon as it was touched, but the ripples suddenly opened up in Sarah's heart.

Shallowly, layer by layer.

He suddenly said, "You, can you come back?"

"ah?"

"I," Sarah pursed the corners of her lips, thinking of what Curry reminded him, Alpha should indeed be more frank, "I don't want to divide."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 321 20
A love Story of a Teacher and her Student. This Story Won't broke your heart Promise (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ Characterized by Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Be...
55.9K 2.4K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
47.2K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...
20.7K 405 85
Title(s): 我有八只脚想和你谈恋爱 Author: Sweet Potato Sauce (甜薯酱) Status: 84 Chapters+ Extra (Completed) Introduction: How to catch an octopus? Hang a string of...