After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

36

1.4K 57 0
By LiannQ

There are so many islands, from the berthing station to the venue, Levi ran a straight-line distance. Levi's speed is 120 miles per hour, far exceeding the running speed of a cheetah. And it takes him about five minutes to run straight from the dock at full speed. And Levi only ran for two or three seconds, and Su Linan's mental power started from their positions, covering the entire venue in a circle.

Only this explanation, no other explanation can explain the sign-in result announced by the high-altitude loudspeaker just now. Everyone's spiritual power is unique, and the sign-in can only be signed by people from Su Lin'an.

However, the coverage of this oga's mental power... is too outrageous! Is such a human being! !

Not to mention the horror of the audience everywhere in the high-altitude live broadcast game system, Levi, who was carrying Su Lin'an, was almost scared to death.

"After signing in, there is still one day to adjust the time." Su Lin'an didn't seem to realize what he had done, curled up his hands and feet and looked up innocently at Levi, "Can you put me down, let's go to the top of the mountain?"

Levi immediately choked his saliva into his throat, stuck for a long time before putting him down in a hoarse voice: "... yes."

The media, who were chasing after her, were stopped by the program crew at the entrance of the docking station. However, the news that the S+ level oga's mental strength was so strong that it could cover more than 100 kilometers quickly exploded on the Internet.

For those who specialize in live broadcasting at home, the golden scissors hands are already in place within five minutes of the live broadcast. In just three minutes, Area B of the official live broadcast platform was directly slaughtered by this short video of less than five seconds.

The comments in the next water are all dumbfounded:

[Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! ! ]

[Shocked me for a hundred years? ? ? ? ? ]

[Am I blind or is this world magical? Can mental power be used remotely these days? ? ]

[Can't you? I tried it just now, and my mental strength couldn't even hand in the sweeping robot downstairs in my house! ]

[Who said before that no matter how strong oga's mental strength is, it is only suitable for children? Please, this brother, come out and stand up for a while, I will put an eye in and wait for the later stage to whip the corpse! ]

[Shocked old lady for a hundred years? Who said it before, this oga is very "sexy" at first glance, he must have come here to do a show by sleeping on the LSP who is seen by the dogs of Polya. Brother, please stand up for a moment, my old lady "inserted" an eye, and now I want to whip the corpse! quick! ]

[Fuck, have we oga finally stood up? ? ]

[really? Can this mental threshold be used as a radar? ? Malicious editing, right? ! ]

["Sexist" straight a cancer, please post the mental evaluation form, we only want to worship the oga who is only worthy of children. dog head]

["Hold"! The official blog of Vince's Bridal Home has been deleted! ! ]

["Fuck Fuck"! The official blog of Polya Academy has posted a dynamic! ! ! ]

["Fuck Fuck Fuck"! ! The official blog of the First Federal Military Academy has posted news! ! ! ]

...

In less than a minute, netizens who came to more than 1,300 planets in the federation almost wiped out the official server. This five-second short video clip is no less than a nuclear explosion detonated on the Federal Holographic Network.

There has never been such an outrageous amount of mental power in the history of the Federation, even breaking the record.

Mom, does the legendary gap exist?

I heard that the A-level and the S-level are separated by a flaxli trench, so the S-level and the S+ level are separated by a natural moat, right?

This kind of powerful mental power, not to mention flying a small aircraft, even a control-type mecha is a matter of minutes, right?

This kind of talent does not stay in a special position to shine, and it is really a waste of money to send it to the bride's house for the children of the nobles. I was still waiting for the online public opinion that Su Lin'an made a fool of himself, and immediately started conspiracy theories.

He began to suspect the intention of the Federal Council to forcibly send this o into the bride's house.

Although the bride's home is the highest government office in the entire Federation, it is also a well-known maternity center for wealthy and noble families. Almost all the o's who entered this courtyard were grade a or above, and 9% were married into wealthy families.

After all, the secret of the giants to ensure the next generation's level of excellence is well known.

In the era of high-speed information, there are no secrets. As soon as any news came into the network, it spread immediately.

The person from the Federation Council who urged Su Lin'an to sign up for the mecha assembly competition was fed a mouthful of Xiang before he even started to see the joke. The game hadn't even started, and the last joke had already been reversed before it even started, and the slap in the face was caught off guard.

Previously questioned that Su Lin'an did not pass the traditional three-stage "sex" written test of Polya, entered the Polya Academy after two practical exercises and provided a mental power report tested by an authoritative organization, and was guaranteed by three professors to pass the assembly of the federal mecha The reporter of the game, did not wait for the public interview time of the live broadcast platform that day, and ran away with the equipment.

Su Lin'an hasn't participated in the formal competition yet, so the goal has been achieved inexplicably?

"..." Professor Owen was paying attention to the dynamics of the Internet, and when he saw the opening scene, he couldn't react immediately: "...Then, should we continue to compare? Or should we continue to compare?"

Of course continue to compare! Did he come here just to sign in after being thrown around like a mop? Even if it is exhausted, at least until the second level.

At this time, Su Lin'an followed the staff of the venue with an inexplicable expression and moved into the dormitory.

The staff gave him an information card and a set of personal live broadcast tracker, and Su Lin'an opened the door and entered the dormitory.

Although the organizer relies on live broadcasts to make money, it is still an official and authoritative certification organization in general. Six percent of those who come to participate in the competition will become mecha designers or mecha assemblers. In other words, some of them will become celebrities in the future society. Therefore, the program team is very polite to the contestants, and the accommodation conditions arranged for them will be biased towards Yu Hao.

What kind of way?

for example. For example, the dormitory is actually a spacious and luxurious villa. There are only three to four people living in a villa, and reasonable arrangements will be made according to the temper and past honor records of the contestants. If you have a bad temper or are relatively withdrawn, there are only three people. The most withdrawn person has a separate floor. Do not disturb each other with other contestants.

This is the reason why the arena occupies such a wide area. Without so much soil, there is not enough artificial soil!

Su Lin'an was placed in a four-person dormitory. As soon as I entered, I saw four people with different looks and strange clothes standing or lying down and turned their heads to look at them. Mecha designers and assemblers have very high requirements for mental power, and these people look with spiritual power in their eyes. People with weak mental thresholds will probably feel pain like needle pricks in their temples.

But Su Lin'an didn't feel anything, touched his cheek, raised a hand and shook it: "Hi?"

This is a four person dormitory. Except for Su Lin'an who arrived last, one is a red-haired girl who looks like an underage; the other is a black-haired man wearing a strange eye patch with only one eye but elf ears, and the nose is covered by a special totem bone. The skin exposed to the air was very pale; at the end was a blond young man dressed like a gentleman.

Because the competition must pay attention to absolute fairness and fairness, participants are not allowed to contact the Ministry.

So once you enter the dormitory, you will be completely disconnected from the Internet. People who had already lived in the dormitory didn't know that Su Lin'an was signing in. The three of them looked at Su Lin'an quietly at this time. They were immediately attracted by his overly beautiful appearance, his slender body compared to the interstellar alpha, and the very iconic pink clothes that only oga would wear. Roommates are classified as oga.

Although no pheromone is smelled, the higher the level of oga, the stronger the pheromone control ability.

Yes, there is no gender restriction in the mecha assembly competition. As long as they meet the unified standards and pass the treatment review, they are eligible to participate. It's just that the ratio of o among the contestants who participated in the past years is very small, and even one is considered special.

The eyes of a blond gentleman whose mental strength is high enough to become a mecha designer's oga suddenly lit up.

He tidied up his clothes, and came over gracefully and extended a hand to Su Lin'an: "Hello, the third son of the Warren family on Planet Phil, U Warren, the fifth grade in mecha at the B-class academy of the First Federal Military Academy. "

Su Lin'an glanced at his hand, hesitated for a moment, and held it: "Polia College, first grader, Su Lin'an."

"Su Lin'an?" The name sounds familiar.

Something seemed to flash through Wu Wolun's mind, but he missed it too quickly. He has been "fascinated" by the beauty of Oga in front of him, and his blue-green eyes looked at Su Lin'an without blinking, "Nice to meet you."

Su Lin'an smiled and twitched his hand. He twitched, but didn't pull it away.

The black-haired man with elf ears sneered, and went upstairs with his arms folded. On the contrary, the red-haired girl lying dead on the sofa rolled her eyes and complained in disgust: "Can you take away your "sexy" pheromone? It smells so bad!"

Su Lin'an was taken aback.

Wu bent the corner of his mouth and smiled, and gently let go of his hand.

Su Linan, who came to his senses, said: "..." So he was harassed by "sex"/"sex" just now?

The red-haired girl crossed over, and Ge You lay paralyzed on the sofa and looked at Su Lin'an with his head tilted, pointing his thumb at himself: "Bai Wu, six years old, a bumpkin from a savage planet. The one who went upstairs just now is called Que Ling, and it is said to be Gu Qiu An orphan of Chinese-protosal blood, I don’t know how old he is, it is said that he is a wandering interstellar literary scavenger.”

"Literary scavengers?" What? These two words can be understood separately, but why are they so weird when combined?

"The one who picked up the lost text, probably."

The red-haired girl was probably an acquaintance, and her attitude towards Su Lin'an, whom she met for the first time, was much better than that of Wu, who lived in the same dormitory for two days. She jumped up from the sofa with a carp, rolled a few somersaults in mid-air, and stood firmly in front of Su Lin'an. Su Lin'an discovered that she was wearing a pair of old Beijing cloth shoes of the ancient Hua nationality.

Su Lin'an: "!!!!!!"

His fair, slender ankles were bare without socks.

Su Lin'an glanced in shock, and then looked again. After staring at it for a long time, it was indeed a pair of old Beijing black cloth shoes.

The red-haired girl didn't notice Su Lin'an's eyes, and walked around Su Lin'an a few times with her chest in her arms. Old-fashioned Hengqiu introduced him.

"Do you need me to take you to the room? The other rooms are already occupied. Who told you to come late, you don't have to choose..." The red-haired girl stood in front of Su Linan's chest and only reached the fourth button. ?

In the middle of the speech, it was inexplicably drowned in the throat. Apparently, she made the gap.

The two stood opposite each other, and the difference in height caused the familiar atmosphere between the two to stagnate for a short time. The girl's eyebrows that had always been flying upside down gradually stood upright, a pimple appeared between her brows, and the expression on the immature doll's face gradually became serious...

Su Linan blinked his eyes, his mouth was faster than his brain: "Uh... 1.5 meters?"

"Ada—"

She was slapped by the girl and pushed into the sofa.

The girl's uproar was only for a moment, like a jumping wild monkey riding on Su Lin'an's back in an instant, and the top of her head was smoking with anger: "I'm 1.52 meters, who do you look down on! You actually swallowed my two feet Centimeter height!!"

The girl was so light and light that she weighed nothing on her body.

Su Lin'an was afraid of throwing people away, so he immediately apologized: "I'm sorry, I was careless!!"

The girl was very angry, God knows how much she suffered because of these two centimeters! These tall people with no empathy! With a dwarf's face, why is he so much taller than her! hateful! !

Su Lin'an was still alive after being pressed under the girl's buttocks, and Saxi, who was hit by the painting just after connecting to the live broadcast, had straight lines in his eyes.

In the No. 3 laboratory of the military base, the atmosphere fell to freezing point in an instant.

Everyone held their breath.

Saxi looked at the two fighting people in the painting expressionlessly, and his gaze was fixed on Su Lin'an's face that seemed to be begging for mercy but not resisting for a long time. The feeling of being blocked in the heart came again, and I panicked.

His white and slender fingers tapped twice on the experimental table, and he said in a very cold voice, "Who is this person?"

Laboratory No. 3 is doing its best to unlock Gu Fang's memory chip.

People from the military department searched the barren planet for a day and a night, but they didn't find anything suspected to be a chip. If the possibility of not having a chip is ruled out, it is more likely that Su Lin'an did not lie. The core technology of Celta Star was really burned into Gu Fang's memory chip.

The one used in Lab No. 3 is a copy of Gu Fang's memory chip.

In the end, Saxi didn't touch Gu Fang's remains.

Even if he didn't find the chip, his deployment during this period has been idle. He didn't think he was jealous of Su Lin'an, it was just that he wanted to be responsible for his promise. Although he didn't think that a pile of scrap metal was worth Su Lin'an's outburst, but since he said he wouldn't touch it, he wouldn't touch it.

Curry glanced quietly, but didn't recognize him.

On the contrary, Karina smiled. As the ceiling of the military's third combat effectiveness, mecha combat is the first. She knows everything about mechs: "This kid is called Bai Wu, a genius mech designer who has only emerged in recent years. This kid is not bad, he is only six years old. But his talent is extraordinary. There is no family support behind him, it is said An orphan of a wild star."

Karina is very optimistic about Baiwu. She noticed her as soon as Baiwucai appeared: "The Wasp series of small mechs on the market is her work, and the Wasp 9 is her nine-year-old design. It is very capable and has many families in the Federation. They're all watching her."

"Oh?" Saxi's pupils that formed a straight line did not stretch out, "How old are you to have a work, so precocious?"

Curry/Karina: "..."

Although, the atmosphere doesn't feel right.

"...Your Highness, she is still a child." Karina felt that out of the responsibility to protect the genius from dying at a young age, she immediately said, "According to her extraordinary talent, she may become the top group of mecha masters in the future. .”

Sahi looked away from the painting and looked at Karina.

After staring with emotionless eyes for a long time, he said coldly: "...Are you afraid that I will attack her?"

"Uh..." Karina was a little embarrassed, yes, no.

Their chief is to some extent the most principled person in the entire Federation. The decisions he makes are based on certain purposes and value assessments. In order to achieve the goal, he can do whatever he wants. Similarly, he will think carefully about those who have value. He never wastes energy on worthless people, but, isn't this a special situation...

Although she didn't speak, Saxi had already seen it.

This realization made Saxi not very happy. It seems that except for him, everyone around him feels that people or things related to Su Lin'an will change his principles. This realization made Saxi very unhappy: "Why?"

Karina is not as rigid as Curry, and she is more casual when dealing with Sassi: "...Maybe it's the dragon's possessiveness?"

She rolled her eyes and smiled: "After all, Your Excellency Su Lin'an is His Highness' oga, isn't it?"

This sentence seemed to give Saxi a reason.

He didn't speak, he didn't know what he was thinking with a cold face.

But in about three seconds, he turned off the live broadcast system, stood up expressionlessly, and suddenly went to the door. With the sound of his military boots stepping on it, he said, "Curry, block the landing passage of Celta Star. No one is allowed to enter Celta Star until the memory chip is unlocked. The memory chip is deciphered, notify me immediately.”

Curry immediately caught up and said, "Your Highness, should the cyborg wreckage in that pile of sand be recovered..."

"Hold still."

Saxi stepped out of the corridor, and he was already standing on the elevator.

Those crimson eyes lowered slightly, and Qingjun's face showed no emotional indifference: "The chip is not on Gu Fang, so don't worry about him. Focus on Seablue Star, maybe we started from Seablue Star Before bringing Gu Fang, the mermaid of Planet Aquamarine had already taken the chip. After all, the condition of the reformed people was considered dilapidated, and Gu Fang’s memory chip was corroded by the seawater..."

"Yes, please rest assured, Your Highness, this subordinate will take care of it." Curry immediately understood what he meant.

After leaving the base, Saxi drove the spaceship and left Celta Star.

Celta Star is not far from Andromeda, and it only takes one day for the spacecraft to go there.

Saxi turned on the live broadcast system again, and the painting has been divided into more than a thousand live broadcast rooms according to the contestants. The two people who were fighting just now have separated. Su Lin'an is not in the living room on the first floor, but has returned to his own room.

Saxi cut directly to Su Lin'an's live broadcast room.

It has to be said that the room prepared by Sai is much better than the living environment of Su Lin'an when he was in the military headquarters.

A spacious room, a soft bed, and a lazy sofa that is very suitable for sitting and lying down. Next to the sofa, under the blanket, you can "touch" painting tools everywhere. All of these are specially prepared by the organizer for the mecha designer, which is very suitable for the mecha assembler to sit down and draw the design anytime when he suddenly has inspiration.

Su Lin'an didn't know how many people in the live broadcast room were overwhelmed by his first thing at the beginning, squatting in his live broadcast room and waiting for him to make trouble again. But when they squatted down, Su Lin'an didn't do anything except lie down on the bed with his eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

Looking at the other live broadcast rooms, they are very busy.

The lively posture can be described as a group of demons dancing wildly, and a hundred ghosts walking at night:

Those who can't sing and force to perform as a song "fuck" with a voice that is cut into an obtuse angle of 135 degrees; Performing the interstellar version of Audition, twisted like a golden cicada out of its shell; and the one who simply tore off the hypocrisy and directly posted advertisements, and live broadcasted goods.

The typical example is the underage girl sitting on Su Linan's waist just now.

Her live broadcast room can only be summed up in one word, that is absolute. She is only 1.5 meters tall and contains huge energy, which cannot be hindered by a small live broadcast room. She combined the above four performances and broke through the limit of a human life. Singing forcibly with a split voice, Jin Chan's performance by the Audition Troupe and the interstellar version of flower hands, yelling at the live broadcast of the old iron 666.

Saxi accidentally cut into her live broadcast room and almost poked her eyes out. Of course, it wasn't the 1.5-meter-long girl who poked the blind, but his heartless bastard primitive man.

If the girl twisted like a seaweed, Su Linan next to her was like a seaweed.

Saxi's indifferent face burst directly: "..."

The hard work of the two performances simply opened the door to the earthy new world of the interstellar people. The girl twisted and asked Su Lin'an in a low voice: "Are you sure you're really making money like this?"

The first time I did it, although it was very exciting, I didn't know what to do.

Su Lin'an is very sure: "Anxin, this is the essence of making money thousands of years ago, trust me!"

Su Lin'an was about to lie down just now before he realized it with a flash of inspiration. Now that we have broken up with Sassi, there is no need to go back. As a man, ahem, man. It is impossible for him to eat the food that has come.

So making money is very necessary. After all, he knows best about his appetite, and if he doesn't have enough money, he just starves to death.

It is impossible to die of starvation. The hands and feet of Guhua men will always find ways to make money. Moreover, with such traffic on the mecha assembly live broadcast platform, a way to make money is in front of him, so of course he has to work hard. Fame equals traffic. And traffic is equal to interstellar currency. Su Lin'an knew the most simple and easy-to-understand truth in his previous life.

"Where is the number one brother?" I have to say, the girl's learning ability is not strong.

Blending in so well, the flexible little body twists more like an ancient ball earthy video than Su Linan, Grandma Master, "Small rockets, small airships, nuclear/bombs, and star warships brush up!! The two of us feed our stomachs alone It’s up to you guys! Don’t stop giving rewards!!!”

"It's appropriate to be miserable, appropriate." Su Lin'an responded loudly, and made a move in a low voice.

The two exchanged glances: Understood!

Sa Xizai's expression was the same as that of the anonymous user in area b of Cai Tu version in the morning: lost soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.9K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...
4K 95 26
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY TITLE: The National Sweetheart Livestreamer Is A Pro! By: Mo Shong Wang Status: Completed Genre: Gaming, BL Tr...
221K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
457K 16.8K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...