After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

34

1.2K 72 2
By LiannQ

Responding almost subconsciously, Su Lin'an rushed over to cover his mouth and pressed Sage into the sand.

The two rolled in a circle in the dust, and did not disturb the two who finally met after seven hundred years. Su Lin'an tightly covered his mouth, lowered his voice and warned: "No matter what you have to say, don't say anything now!"

Salem glanced at him coldly, and looked past him at the two not far away. Finally, he tore apart Su Lin'an who was pressing on him.

He patted the dust off his body expressionlessly and stood up, standing quietly.

Su Lin'an was very surprised that he was really quiet. Right in front of him, Gu Fang buried her face in Cheng Fei's fishtail.

The blood on half of the body fell drop by drop into the dust and was absorbed by the dry sand, leaving only a sticky smell of blood in the air. His body has actually been scrapped. The old machinery supported his decayed body for seven hundred years, and finally came to an end. He felt the meager vitality in Cheng Fei's body, and finally showed a warm smile.

"We will be together forever." Gu Fang's voice was full of sizzle, "Guo, I didn't lie to you, did I?"

"En." The wrinkles on Cheng Fei's face became deep, and his face was like a flower withered by the sun, gradually aging and drooping down. His slightly blue-glowing hair became pale and dull, and his body was gradually bent and curled up, "I say, you will never lie to me."

Gu Fang laughed ho ho, although the laughter was shrill and hoarse, it was indescribably gentle and gentle.

He didn't say anything, he just hugged Cheng Fei horizontally.

Cheng Fei immediately hugged his neck as if in tacit understanding. Gu Fang took a step, and the left knee suddenly burst into lightning, and the red biological tissue snapped open. He stopped for a moment, then walked straight into the depths of the dust with Cheng Fei in his arms.

Cheng Fei leaned his head against his chest, with a happy smile on his face. His rickety body is getting smaller and smaller, more and more curled up, as if he is going to return to his body when Su Lin'an found him in the lower laboratory.

Su Lin'an stood up and followed. Just as he took a step, Sarah grabbed him by the collar.

The two looked at each other silently, and Caesar let go of his hand.

The two followed up side by side.

Gu Fang's other knee exploded with lightning, and the sound of the sizzling electric current could be heard. With every step he took, there was a thrill that his knee would break at any time. And he held Cheng Fei firmly, and walked towards the depths of Yue Jian with one deep foot and one shallow foot. I don't know where they are going, but they are determined at every step.

The two have been following for a long time, maybe not for a long time, only Su Lin has been sleeping for a long time.

Finally, Gu Fang stopped at the foot of a rocky mountain that had been eroded by wind and sand, leaving only an empty shell. He looked up and looked around, chose a location to put Cheng Fei down. Finally, he sat cross-legged beside Cheng Fei.

"Are you home?" Cheng Fei's voice was as soft as a gust of wind.

Gu Fang supported his shoulders, and the two sat side by side, looking at the endless yellow sand. Gu Fang nodded: "Well, it's home."

Cheng Fei smiled very happily, his cheeks sunken at a visible speed. The moment the flowers withered, he took out the spring hidden under the scales and played the old tune again.

The melodious and melodious little tune spread far away with the sound of the wind, and Gu Fang spoke word by word in his dry voice:

Beat the drums and use them actively.

Soil country city canal, I alone southbound.

From Sun Zizhong, Ping Chen and Song Dynasty.

I don't want to return, I am worried.

Yuan Ju Yuan Yuan Yuan lost his horse

In order to seek in the forest.

Life and death are in agreement with each other, and they talk with Zicheng.

Hold your son's hand and grow old together with your son.

Yu Kuo Xi, do not live Xi.

Yu Xi Xun Xi, do not believe me.

Su Lin'an's heart suddenly burned. Hearing the familiar and ancient pronunciation, he didn't expect that it turned out that Cheng Fei just played this ancient minor tune. So ancient that he had never heard of it in his era...

Time passed by every minute and every second, and the wind and sand rose and fell.

Roaring past, the minor whimpers are carried away. Cheng Fei played it over and over again, long and profound.

The two sat leaning against each other and didn't say much. The tenderness and affection pervading around Zhou Zhou's body were all in one, with a gentle and serene expression, as if nothing could get in between them.

The wind and sand can't erode the warmth. At this moment, there are only two of them left in the sky.

...

Su Lin'an never expected that Cheng Fei would fall down.

The voice of the minor key stopped abruptly, suddenly and unexpectedly.

Su Lin'an originally thought that even if they couldn't live for a long time, Gu Fang, whose body had already been scrapped, would die first. But the reality was Cheng Fei, who just fell silently into Gu Fang's arms. There was an unrestrained smile on the corner of his mouth, light and from the heart. Obviously he was still alive and kicking in the swimming pool of the military headquarters, as if he couldn't swim enough, he circled around the swimming pool happily...

In the end, things backfired. After reuniting with Gu Fang, Cheng Fei seemed to have fulfilled his lifelong long-cherished wish and closed his eyes.

When we meet, we will say goodbye forever.

In the boundless darkness, the minor tune stopped abruptly, but Gu Fang's singing continued.

He chanted over and over again, holding Cheng Fei and looking at the yellow sand all over the sky. The rituals and music of the ancient Hua nationality are simple and simple, with the depth and affection of the years, and can arouse the sound of the soul every word.

Until a bright moon rises in the sky, there is no bright moon. Only one satellite very similar to the paleosphere's moon.

Celta may have been very similar to the ancient ball, with beautiful scenery and heart-wrenching civilization. That's why Gu Fang made his and Cheng Fei's hometown here. When the bright moon in the sky slowly rose, the white moonlight gently covered the moonlight like a gauze, covering up the devastation of the moonlight at this time. Gu Fang stopped singing and stood up holding Cheng Fei.

Because his left knee moved too much, sparks flashed out suddenly, only the thin meridians in the knee trembled and connected.

Gu Fang limped to the back of the stone pit with Cheng Fei in her arms, and the mechanical arm turned into a shovel. He put Cheng Fei on his shoulder, knelt on one knee, and dug a hole with one shovel after another.

For a moment, only the sound of digging sand was left in the silent Yuejian.

...

Gu Fang buried Cheng Fei in Yuejian.

He erected a monument for Cheng Fei. He dug the stone from the pit on the spot and polished it with his bare hands. There is no word on the stele, what I want to write, such as giving Cheng Fei his surname. But in the end didn't do it.

Cheng Fei has been imprisoned all his life and raised by various captives. If there is an afterlife, he wishes he could be free.

Gu Fang sat down in front of the tombstone, looked up at the night, which was extraordinarily quiet compared to the violent wind and dust during the day, and suddenly laughed.

"Even if I have to die, I will die behind you, and I will never break my promise."

He pressed his head against the blank tombstone, and the blood stained half of his body red in no time. The mechanical cheek that lost half of its face, the mechanical tissue lost its pulse. Holding the tombstone in one hand, he slowly closed his eyes...

It's not so coincidental, but it happens to be so coincidental.

In less than a day, the ending of Cheng Fei and Gu Fang became like this.

Su Lin'an witnessed the whole process without saying a word. He couldn't help but start to regret, if he hadn't brought Cheng Fei out, wouldn't he have died?

Sahib stood in the dust with folded arms and watched everything happen without saying a word. At this moment, it seemed as if he could see what Su Linan was thinking. Turning over the white and sneering: "You think too much, without you, his lifespan has come to an end. The average lifespan of a fish is a thousand years old, and it is a fortune teller that he, who is tortured, can live nearly nine hundred years old. There is no role for you."

After all, Sa left Su Linan aside and walked towards Gu Fang.

Su Linan's heart moved, and he immediately stood in front of him: "What are you going to do?"

"Didn't you see? He's already dead." Sa raised his brows as usual, not understanding Su Lin An's guard.

"So?" The corners of Su Lin'an's mouth were straightened, and he stared at Sarah, "What do you want to do?"

"Collect transformation."

As soon as the voice fell, Su Lin'an shot at him in an instant.

Sa reflexed to dodge, and grabbed Su Lin'an's neck with his backhand.

"I said, he's already dead, don't you understand!" What kind of god is this kid? Is this dissatisfaction with him? Sarah frowned: "Right now, he's just a pile of scrap metal."

Su Lin'an didn't care, and kicked Sa's stomach.

Sarah didn't expect that he would actually attack him, and his temper was immediately aroused. Wasn't it kind enough that he had patiently waited until two deaths before coming out? And what position does the brat have to attack him for a strange transformation? are you crazy!

But Su Lin'an didn't care. Su Lin'an, who had never been serious, looked like a crazy little wolf at this time. His eyes were burning like a torch, his attack angles were tricky and brutal, and he was desperately trying his best. It's ridiculous to be desperate for someone who only knew Wutian. But Sa was worried that his strength was too strong, and if he really did it, he would kill Su Lin'an, so he kept restraining himself.

But because of this, Su Lin Anke was given an opportunity instead. Although his strength is not strong enough, but his speed is very fast. The explosive power of the muscles is strong, and the instant strength can throw him a hundred meters away.

Sa was thrown 100 meters away, and was a little dazed when he hit the bunker.

When he reacted, his face darkened instantly, and he was terribly angry: "Su Lin'an! You are crazy!"

"You're crazy!" Su Lin'an guarded the position of the tombstone, so angry that his whole body was filled with white light. Sadao, this spiritual power is overflowing. The mental power covers the whole body, no wonder the combat power has suddenly become so strong.

"Sarah! I always thought that although you were cold, you paid attention to basic principles."

Su Lin'an was really disappointed. He originally thought that Sarah would at least have the most basic sympathy as a human being. But it turned out that Qianku scolded him for his private work, and he was not intentionally teasing, and this guy really had no empathy, "He is dead, why can't you let them sleep here forever! The same reasoning that the living are struggling, and the dead are resting in peace. Don't you even have a heart!"

Sarah originally wanted to say, what is there to care about a pile of scrap metal. But when he looked up at Su Lin'an's disappointed look, his heart tightened suddenly.

It was a very strange feeling that Sarah had never felt before.

It was as if an invisible hand had pinched his heart.

He frowned, with a knot between his brows. In fact, Sarah never thought that she would care about Su Lin'an. The intersection of the two was just a random accident, although it was later proved that this incident had nothing to do with Su Lin'an. But the reality is that accidents are accidents, and he doesn't need to care about them. But he doesn't know why, he really doesn't like Su Lin'an showing such a god to him.

"Are you going against me?" Sarah pursed her lips.

"! Today I won't let you take Gu Fang away," Su Lin'an said indifferently, "Do my best to stop you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.4K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
395K 12.2K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
459K 17K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...