After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

32

1.3K 57 3
By LiannQ

"Report sir," a light screen jumped to the center, and Curry's figure appeared in the middle of the air, "Gu Fang has been found. His chest has been broken open, and the contents inside have been taken away."

Saxi's gloomy eyes glanced at Stephen Hyland in an instant.

"It's not me, what do you think I'm doing?" Stephen Hyland was also shocked when he heard the news. His people found Gu Fang and he hasn’t visited it in person so far. He didn’t take the chip at all, “I didn’t take the chip!”

"It's only been seven hours since Gu Fang woke up, escaped from Laboratory No. 2, and appeared on Planet Celta. All the trajectories of actions are under my control." Curry's voice came out through the current, especially "During this period, I hid in the power room of No. 089 battleship. Except for the people from Planet Aquamarine and Your Excellency Su Lin'an, I have not come into contact with other people."

Three pairs of eyes looked at Su Lin'an, Su Lin'an remembered the purple chip he picked up from the ground, and blinked blankly: "... huh?"

The eyes immediately moved to Stephen Hyland again.

Stephen Hyland's particular outrage. Refusing to admit the chip was on him.

"Since it's not on you or on Gu Fang, you have lost the value of living." Saxi walked over slowly, with no expression on Qingjun's face. The oppression and killing intent all over his body were about to shake the walls to crack...

Stephen Hyland sneered: "If you kill me, you get nothing!"

The atmosphere froze for a while, Su Linan stared at Saxi coldly, and suddenly realized that his knowledge of him was too shallow.

Saxi can go to the First Heaven Prison to slaughter without changing his face, of course he can't be a very kind person. Sassi's tolerance towards him during this time gave him the illusion that he could coexist peacefully.

Perhaps those getting along is just a temptation. Saxi still didn't believe his origin. It's right to think about it, after all, the 130-year-old fox, the ruthless character who will unify the regimes of the various planets in the Federation in the future, how could he be a young and arrogant boy who blushes when he is teased?

Now that I think about it carefully, I can actually see the clues.

Gu Fang was found at the bottom of the military base on Celta Star. In a military base, the elevator goes straight up and down and there is no obstacle, so it is impossible that no one has entered the lowest floor. If Gu Fang has been placed below, it is impossible for no one to find out. The reality is that no one in the military found out about Gu Fang's existence, and he was the only one who found out.

Perhaps after discovering Gu Fang, his performance satisfied Saxi and the others, so he escaped.

But the later temptations did not stop.

Was the merman at Polya College put there on purpose? Probably not. The mermaid should be an accident. It must be intentional to bring Cheng Fei back to the military headquarters and let him negotiate with Cheng Fei.

Su Lin'an then looked down at his neck. After all, he had Saxi's monitor on his neck... Wait, the necklace is gone? !

It was worn around the neck all the time and was never taken off. Su Lin'an was horrified to find that his neck was empty.

What about the necklace?

Su Lin'an remembered that he still wore it when he got on the spaceship. After he got on the spaceship, he sat in the rest cabin and knit a sweater. Looking back on the process, except that Gu Fang touched his neck... wait, Gu Fang touched his neck? Could it be that the necklace was taken off by Gu Fang at that time?

Su Lin'an's heart skipped a beat, but his face remained bewildered.

Letting Stephen Hyland choke his neck, he quietly waited for Saxi's reaction.

The apparent failure to find the chip irritated Sassi very much. He had no patience to spend with Stephen Hyland, his figure flashed, and he appeared beside Stephen Hyland in the blink of an eye. One hand had turned into a claw at some point, and then easily tore off Stephen Hyland's arm pointed at Sulin'an's temple.

Blood burst out, and the cold blood splashed on Su Lin'an's face, making his eyes widen for a moment.

The moment Saxi's eyes swept over, Su Lin'an staggered and got rid of the restraint.

"Bring me back!" Saxi's face was very ugly, and he had been busy, but there was nothing to gain.

Without even looking at Su Lin'an, he picked up a rag and threw the screaming Stephen Hyland at Levi's feet. The Lord will return alive, and within three days, hand over the chip and decryption key with both hands.”

Levi immediately grabbed Stephen Hyland, who was bleeding from his arm, saluted, and prepared to leave.

Before leaving, he glanced at Su Lin'an.

Su Lin'an bowed his head and stood motionless. Saxi ignored him, looked around his neck, raised a hand and pulled it in mid-air, pulling out the video light curtain where Curry was: "Curry, search all the Aquamarine spaceship databases Dispose of the corpses at the scene. The mermaids of Seablue Star have a special feeling for the corpses, tell those mermaids that they want to return the corpses, and ask him to recruit everything he knows."

Curry responded with a "yes", and when the screen went black, Saxi immediately called up another light curtain.

In the light curtain is the picture of Su Lin'an talking with Gu Fang.

It happened a few hours ago, and Su Lin'an's necklace was still safely worn around his neck. Saxi was watching at three times the speed. From the beginning of the picture, it was only Su Lin'an groping around in the room, sitting on the floor and knitting a sweater. Later, Gu Fang appeared, controlled Su Lin'an, and seemed to threaten Su Lin'an to do something for him, but no other abnormalities were found.

Except that Gu Fang in the back was driven mad by Su Lin'an's words, the picture was suddenly interrupted.

Saxi stared at the picture without blinking, carefully staring at the expressions of Su Lin'an and Gu Fang in the picture. The expressions of the two were nothing special, except that Su Lin'an had to compromise because of others, they didn't see the friendship between them.

"What are you talking about?" The cold voice suddenly sounded, stirring up a burst of electricity in the silence.

Su Lin'an raised his head expressionlessly, his usual soft expression looked very calm at this moment. Saxi frowned, not liking his eyes very much. He thought about it, but didn't think he did anything wrong. So he raised his eyebrows and asked again: "What are you talking about?"

"you?"

Su Lin'an raised his head, and his shadow was reflected in those crystal-clear eyes.

Saxi felt restless for a while, but raised his chin indifferently: "Convert what you said into interstellar lingua franca and repeat it again."

Su Lin'an pursed his lips, and he looked at the person who didn't think there was anything wrong with his behavior. Suddenly, I feel that the people in Interstellar are really multi-faceted, which is unexpected. I don't know why, but suddenly a fire surged in his heart.

He grabbed Saxi by the collar and pushed him against the wall, pressing half of his body against him: "Saxi, are you kidding me?"

Saxi raised her eyes slightly to look at him, and suddenly smiled with scarlet lips.

Although he didn't say anything, his attitude was complete arrogance.

He stared at the young man who was close at hand, his beauty was undoubtedly irreplaceable. Beside him for a long time, he was as well-behaved as a temperless rabbit, and finally the rabbit wanted to bite someone in a hurry, "I'll ask you again, what did Gu Fang tell you?"

"He didn't say anything." Su Lin'an looked at the expression on Saxi's face, but Saxi couldn't see any thoughts on his face, "he just asked me to send him to Celta Star to wait for others."

"Oh? Just this?"

"It's just this," Su Lin'an didn't find any expression he wanted to see on Saxi's face, and his eyes darkened slightly.

Although he had planned for a long time that Saxi was not that kind of innocent person, the reality still poured cold water on Su Linan's head: "What do you want to know."

Saxi raised her scarlet lips and smiled lightly: "What do you think?"

"Chip," Su Linan was disappointed, the most disappointed ever. He loosened Saxi's collar, "He didn't say anything. He just hoped to find someone, you know this person, Cheng Fei."

Saxi nodded, and glanced down at the collar he had picked up.

The discomfort of cleanliness made him frowned unconsciously, and raised his hand to caress his collar. The hand that had turned into a claw had returned to normal. Saxi took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped each finger, then put on the gloves again. But from the corner of the eye with those red vertical pupils, he noticed Su Lin'an's expression.

Seeing the rare indifference on Su Lin'an's face, Saxi's pupils slowly changed.

"Yes, boring love." Saxi snorted, "Then why did he panic afterwards? What did you say?"

"It's nothing, it's just a love story that you find boring."

Answering is equivalent to not answering, so perfunctory.

The corners of Saxi's mouth straightened for a moment, and he raised his eyebrows, "What? Are you dissatisfied? Dissatisfied with me?"

"No." Su Lin'an lowered his eyes, still lightly denying.

Saxi didn't like his attitude: "Then what kind of eyes are you! Where are your eyes looking?"

Su Lin'an didn't say anything. Obviously, the atmosphere between the two is not as harmonious as before.

Saxi was keenly aware of the change in the atmosphere and felt very unhappy. He thought it was enough for Su Lin'an, a primitive man who appeared suddenly, why wouldn't he be grateful?

As for what he did, Sassi didn't see any problem.

He wants chips, and the entire Federation wants to master the core technology of Celta Star, but his ability and means are direct.

Besides, Su Lin'an was the one who threw his rest cabin at the beginning, but he marked him in the opposite direction by accident. For Saxi, this is original sin in itself. He didn't choose to kill him on the spot, and then gave Su Lin'an a rope. The spaceship Su Linan was in was beeping alarms because the hull was attacked by cannon fodder. Although the main cabin was not damaged, the damage to the hull still caused very huge damage to the spacecraft. The ship is now unflyable.

Sassi didn't want to entangle this matter, he had already done this, and he didn't want to entangle.

"You still have a game that is about to start, so there's no time to waste here." Saxi let go of Su Lin'an, turned around and put on his military cap, "I'll arrange another spaceship for you, and you set off for Andromeda immediately."

"What about Gu Fang?"

Saxi didn't care much: "The chip is lost, he has no value."

Su Lin'an thought he would at least explain something, but it was clear that Saxi would not let him do what he wanted.

Su Lin'an was a little disappointed, mostly angry. Sure enough, Saxi didn't take his life back with Zhongyi. He looked around, but no one else was there. While no one was around, he wrapped his arms around Saxi's neck. The posture of locking the throat dragged the person inside the cockpit, and Su Linan unknowingly covered the entire ship with mental power. He ordered the system: "Close the cabin."

The moment the intelligent system received the command, countless metal plates fell from all directions, sealing the cockpit.

Su Lin'an pushed Saxi to the ground, rode on his waist, and punched him.

This series of actions happened in an instant, and when Saxi realized it, he was punched on the cheek. He looked in disbelief at the primitive man who dared to attack him, and instantly turned over and pressed him down. Just about to raise his fist to smash Su Lin'an's head, he realized that he could smash the shield of the spaceship with one punch, and Su Lin'an might die with this fist. Changing his fists into teeth, he tore off Su Linan's clothes and bit his back.

Su Lin'an: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

Saxi sneered: "Dare to hit me?"

There is no one in the entire Federation who dares to sneak attack him, this primitive man is absolutely outrageous!

Saxi bit Su Lin'an's back hard, his tough teeth, especially the canines on both sides, were still protruding. Su Lin'an was about to burst into tears from the pain. He folded his leg and kicked Saxi on the back.

Then, with a quick turn over, Saxi was thrown off.

The two of them were bewildered and rolled into a ball on the ground. That kind of hand-to-hand combat, where you bite me and I pull your hair, is so hard to beat. The glands on Saxi's neck were bitten by Su Lin'an at some point, and Saxi's strength disappeared in an instant as he exerted his strength. Su Lin'an raised his fist and gestured at his beautiful face for a long time, before finally hitting Saxi's ass with his fist.

Sparks were flying in the cockpit, and in the light curtain hanging high in the air, Curry suddenly heard a voice: "Your Highness, Gu Fang has escaped."

The two, who looked like two cats fighting, raised their heads instantly.

Saxi tore off Su Linan who was pressing on him, straightened his clothes and stood up. He tore off Curry's light curtain and said coldly, "Why?"

Curry also didn't expect that Gu Fang had become that and could still regain consciousness. And according to the degree of physical damage, his fighting power is so strong that it is outrageous. At that time, they were fighting in the No. 2 laboratory. Although Curry had the behavior of releasing water, the injury was really injured. This time he went all out, but he couldn't beat Gu Fang: "His combat power is too strong, and his subordinates are incompetent, so he took one of his legs off."

Saxi's face became gloomy for an instant, and he kicked the wall of the cockpit and walked out: "Which direction are you running? Chase!"

Su Lin'an closed the clothes that had been ripped open by Saxi, and a tooth mark on his chest made him twitch.

He slowly stood up from the ground, and then came to the third underground floor according to the map in the ship given to him by the system. There are small aircraft stored here, and Su Lin'an randomly found one in the middle, and the moment he was overwhelmed by mental power, he started the aircraft.

When he drove the aircraft out of Celta Star, Saxi raised his head and looked at the sky instantly. He spread his mental power to cover the entire area, and when he found that there was no figure of Su Lin'an, his face turned pale for an instant.

"Sandler!" Saxi didn't expect Su Lin'an to run away, "The mortar is attacking that aircraft, shoot it down for me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 322 20
A love Story of a Teacher and her Student. This Story Won't broke your heart Promise (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ Characterized by Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Be...
27.6K 1K 90
Synopsis: Shi An is the last Abyss Dragon in the world. Since he was bored, he decided to go into a deep sleep while hugging his treasures. After fif...
202K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
20.7K 405 85
Title(s): 我有八只脚想和你谈恋爱 Author: Sweet Potato Sauce (甜薯酱) Status: 84 Chapters+ Extra (Completed) Introduction: How to catch an octopus? Hang a string of...