After Being The First O To Ma...

Da LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

31

1.3K 56 1
Da LiannQ

The spaceship that Su Linan took was personally arranged by Sassi, and its safety performance is very high. But Gu Fang was still able to smash the shield of the spaceship with a small aircraft and rush out.

The universe is not a planet, and the power of a small aircraft cannot support long-distance space flight and wormhole jumping. At most two days and nights, if the power energy of the small aircraft is exhausted, that aircraft will definitely be stranded in the universe. With Gu Fang's situation, the chance of finding Celta Star safely will not exceed 10%.

Su Lin'an could only turn around and return to the cockpit immediately.

The cockpit of the spaceship is at the very top. Driven by AI at a constant speed.

In addition to the defensive combat robots and the housekeeping robots responsible for Su Lin'an's basic necessities, the entire spaceship has only Colonel Levi and his elite team that is very good at attacking and defending. Su Lin'an has a special status, s+ level oga. Even if he has been personally labeled by Saxi, it is not ruled out that there will be people who are not afraid of death to provoke.

Therefore, in order to prevent unaccounted for.

It only takes a few minutes to rush to the cockpit.

Levi is an S-level alpha, and his combat effectiveness is one of the top among the twenty-eight S-level colonels around Saxi. With him by Su Lin'an's side, the group of people who rushed up couldn't get close to the cockpit at all.

It has to be said that Levi's fighting power is amazing. Although Su Lin'an knew that Saxi's combat power was strong, he didn't have a deep concept of how strong it was. After all, every battle of Saxi is a unilateral crush and massacre. For him, the strength of the enemy has no clear boundaries. It can be seen that Levi's fighting is different, he is like a predator.

The combat power is strong, it is close hand-to-hand combat, the strength, speed, reaction, and attack power are all powerful.

After Levi cleaned up the uninvited guests near the cockpit and put away the laser sword, a voice slowly sounded from the end of the corridor: "Please don't move, or the gun will 'shoot' through the heart."

Stephen Hyland slowly walked out of the crowd holding two laser guns.

Behind him stood twenty-five tall, muscular bodyguards who looked very strong. Wearing gorgeous clothes, he walked over pattering on the floor of the corridor. The pair of blue eyes squinted slightly at the bloody Levi. He walked slowly, protected by bodyguards in all directions, and his aversion to the same sex was undisguised in his lofty eyes.

These lunatics in the military who can only fight are really an eyesore!

Stephen Hyland walked slowly to the door of the cockpit, his eyes slowly moved away from Levi, and unexpectedly fell on Su Linan in the cockpit. Su Lin'an's soft curly hair was standing under the energy source. A slight blue light shone on her, and the moment Stephen Hailan saw Su Lin'an, his eyes burst into light, and he was very pleasantly surprised.

"My God, yes!"

Su Lin'an looked around, pointed at himself: "Me?"

"Yes," Stephen Hyland stepped in with a little urgency, and walked to Su Lin'an's side. His voice is very pleasant, it is the most beautiful gift from heaven to mermaids, as if listening to him speaks enjoys it. He approached Su Lin'an, and said slightly: "I was still wondering just now, who deserves to be personally guarded by Colonel Lewell's team sent by His Royal Highness Saxi. It turns out that it is, two S+ level oga."

Su Lin'an: "..." Oh, two Karl Suns.

Stephen Hyland didn't care about Su Lin'an's expression, he salivated at Su Lin'an's cheek.

In fact, the facial features and appearance of the people in the Federation have undergone tremendous changes after several major genetic changes. One of the biggest changes is that 90% of the bones grow in the deep side. After the face is gradually refined, the appearance also becomes stereotyped. Su Lin'an's special facial structure and color combination are rarely seen by Stephen Hyland.

With black eyes and black hair, unlike the people of the Federation race, who have a deep outline, this person's face is peaceful and elegant, but his appearance reveals a unique sense of mystery.

"Your Excellency Oga, you are so beautiful. It is comparable to us mermaids, no, or even more beautiful than ordinary mermaids..." The mermaids are born beautiful, and they are also proud of their beauty, and they are obsessed with beauty. Stephen Hyland is a typical beauty-crazed mermaid, he likes to cut beautiful people, as long as he is beautiful, he can put down his body to please.

Su Linan turned his head silently. Outside the cockpit, Levi was pointed at by several laser guns and looked at Stephen Hyland with an expression.

"……Thank you for the compliment?"

It was just a simple sentence, but Stephen Hyland felt that he got a response. He suddenly closed his eyes and tried his best to sniff the air.

The mermaid's sense of smell is also very sensitive, even more sensitive than the ordinary a. He leaned close to Su Lin'an's neck and sniffed it, his expression became intoxicated: "I can't smell the stinky pheromone smell of rude alpha on my body, may I still be single?"

Su Lin'an's goosebumps came out, really, not because of fear, but rather strangely: "..."

There was no answer, and the mermaid didn't care. He has lived for more than a hundred years, and this is the first time he has seen this kind of o, mysterious and elegant.

"Sorry, I didn't know I was on this ship before I made the decision to attack this spaceship." Stephen Hyland stared at Su Lin'an unblinkingly, watching intently: "If I knew I was there, I would be gentle .”

"Gentle?" A cold voice suddenly sounded from the raucous aisle, "How can you be gentle?"

"of course……"

Stephen Hyland was about to answer, when he realized that the voice was wrong, he turned his head instantly.

He saw Saxi's straight military uniform standing behind him.

Instantly, his scalp tingled, and Stephen Hyland immediately looked at the bodyguard. This is his subconscious reaction to danger. However, his more than twenty bodyguards guarding the door of the cabin died unknowingly.

A layer of goosebumps crawled up his upper body, Stephen Hyland swallowed his saliva, his face paled instantly.

There was no movement during the process, and he didn't find anything unusual at such a short distance.

Not only that, he noticed from the corner of his eye that Zhou Xuan's light curtain was quickly refreshed. The mermaid warriors he led into the spaceship had been beaten to pieces at some point. In the chaos, several mermaid warriors fled. The dead are dead, and those who are not dead have also been captured. A small part is already kneeling on the deck outside the cabin. Saxi's adjutant Curry stood on the deck, facing the light curtain.

The battle ended unexpectedly.

Swallowing, Stephen Hyland's legs trembled. And almost at this moment, he suddenly hugged Su Lin'an who was close at hand, and pointed the laser gun in his hand at Su Lin'an's temple.

"Get out!"

Saxi stood outside the cockpit, his military cap covered the upper half of his face, with a clear jawline and scarlet lips.

Ignoring him, Saxi slowly raised his legs and stepped into the cockpit, paying no attention to his threats. Not only that, he took off the gloves on his hands and threw them on the ground. His expression of indifference made his panicked expression so funny at this time. Saxi's voice was icy cold, like the cold wind in the northern hemisphere at this time: "Stephen Hyland, it seems that I haven't 'felt' my temper clearly yet."

"What, what?"

The accident happened in an instant, and the position changed. The master Hailan Xingxing, who is afraid of death, was a little nervous and couldn't think, "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean?"

Saxi Weiwei suddenly turned his hand into a claw, "What gave you the guts to make Miuyi have the ability to provoke me?"

"Stand back! I'll let you back!" The mermaid's pretty face paled instantly. No one can face Saxi's threat head-on. The cold pheromone covered it, as if it wanted to crush his bones. Stephen Hyland's legs were weak, and his body trembled unconsciously.

Although shaking, the laser gun that reached Su Lin'an's temple did not loosen, and the weight of the whole person was pressed down on Su Lin'an's body.

Su Lin'an, who was caught off guard, said: "..."

Saxi's face gradually became gloomy, staring at the mermaid as if staring at a dead thing.

"...Looks like I haven't learned my lesson yet."

Stephen Hyland trembled violently. The laser gun kept hitting Su Lin'an's temple because of his shaking. Su Lin'an was even afraid that he would accidentally pull the trigger and shoot his brain right through.

Because, the other hand of this mermaid has already shot differently.

I don't know what brand of laser gun he used, it was amazingly destructive. The metal cockpit cuts like tofu with his laser gun. The different attacks forced Levi to get even half a step closer.

"Hey, hey, hold tight, hold tight." Su Lin'an had to come out to speak, and he really couldn't calm down at this point, "Can you stop shaking? Stop shaking..."

But it's a pity that in front of Xiao Ming, the mermaid's love of beauty suddenly failed. Stephen Hyland quickly dragged Su Linan to the corner.

"If you dare to step closer, I'll kill him!"

Saxi stepped on the corpse and walked slowly into the cockpit, taking off his military cap as he walked.

The hat was removed, and the long silver hair flicked out in mid-air. Saxi's eyes fell on the light curtain suspended in mid-air, Su Lin'an didn't even know what he was looking at at this time.

Stephen Hyland saw Saxi's eyes locked on the aircraft.

Suddenly, he thought of something: "Are you looking for Gu Fang? Are you looking for Gu Fang?"

Saxi looked over in an instant.

Stephen Hyland seemed to catch a thread of life: "He's in my hands."

His eyes flickered, and he said quickly: "Get out, get out immediately. The warriors of my clan wish me to die bravely. Where Gu Fang is, there are my loyal guards. As long as I give the order, he will immediately Ruined Gu Fang. If you bother to wake him up, you don’t want him to be useless, right?”

Sachs said coldly, "Threatening me?"

"Aren't you threatening me? You made a chip, right?" Stephen Hyland snapped.

The smile at the corner of Saxi's mouth gradually disappeared. He put one hand in his pocket and stared at Stephen Hyland indifferently.

Watching Saxi's expression, Stephen Hyland's confused brain suddenly calmed down.

He pinched Su Lin'an's neck and held down the laser gun. Frowning, he suddenly realized something was wrong.

Sure enough, something is not right, it really is not right!

His people easily sneaked into the military headquarters, met Su Lin'an, found out about Gu Fang's whereabouts, successfully broke through the blockade and entered Celta Star, and took Gu Fang away before the military headquarters arrived... Everything was going too fast smoothly. In the military headquarters, a ghostly place that has deterred the Federal Assembly for seventy years, the old foxes in the Federation have nothing to do with Sassi, but he managed to get a bargain from Sassi easily.

Everything went so well that he got carried away. He wondered why the defense of the military department was so lax!

At this time, looking at the scene outside and the chip that was about to be obtained, Stephen suddenly understood: "I also want the chip, right?!"

"Don't deny it, I want it!"

I figured it out, I figured out a lot of things, "I knew Celta Star a long time ago, right?"

"What should not be cut is arranged, right?"

Stephen Hyland speculated, "If you want the core technology of Celta Star, you don't hesitate to let Gu Fang escape to lure me out. It's the chip! Saxi, you deserve to be Saxi! You will use any means to achieve your goal! You are willing to let yourself get the chip! The oga risked his life. Aren’t you afraid that the chip will not be found, but the oga will be killed?”

"I haven't settled the matter with the gamma enchantress and the ten trash o's!" Saxi's face darkened.

"Sure enough!" Saxi's words were no less than an admission.

Su Lin'an felt a little confused, why the development of the matter did not conform to his logic at all. What chip? Shigama Enchantress?

"Oh, that's right," Stephen Hailan interrupted Su Lin'an's train of thought, coldly, "I have anorexia, don't care about oga's life or death! Twenty times the gamma enchantress has killed oga who is close at hand, how is it possible It will be affected by a mere o pheromone."

"Then, have you found the chip?" Saxi stood still, and the pupils of his red eyes gradually narrowed.

At this point, Su Lin'an wanted to understand.

Outrageous fucking open the door for Outrageous, Outrageous is home!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

456K 16.8K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
4K 83 26
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY TITLE: The National Sweetheart Livestreamer Is A Pro! By: Mo Shong Wang Status: Completed Genre: Gaming, BL Tr...
233K 820 26
its all in the title babes 😋
49.5K 1.9K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...