After Being The First O To Ma...

由 LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

27

1.6K 77 4
由 LiannQ

"...Even so, I want to see it with my own eyes. I won't give up until I see it."

The mermaid was lying beside the pool, unable to hide the sadness in her eyes but stared at Su Lin'an firmly: "I believe that my partner will not break his promise to me. He once said that he would do what he promised me, even if he died." arrived."

Su Linan pursed his lips, but did not speak, as if he had already guessed such a decision.

"What are you talking about the technology chip of planet Celta?" The mermaid tried hard to recall what happened before, shaking her head, "No. After I was captured, I never saw my partner again. We It has been more than seven hundred years since the separation."

"Is that so..."

Su Lin'an suddenly sat down and raised his legs.

The merman watched in shock as he took off one of his army boots, then held up one of his legs to a glowing red metal ring on his ankle and said, "You heard Sassie, he doesn't have a chip."

The mermaid was shocked at the first glance, but she was so shocked at the second: "What are you doing all of a sudden?"

"Speaking to the person in the surveillance."

The mermaid thought she didn't hear clearly: "...who?"

"Sassi."

"..."

There was a sudden silence.

For about three seconds, the mermaid frowned.

Although he had not been rescued for a long time, he was not so easy to fool. Maybe he really doesn't know about others, but the top leader of the military department still knows who it is.

The mermaid squinted at the beautiful young man, um, compared to herself, this child seemed to be more seriously ill.

He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should tell the truth.

But, I really couldn't help it: "Although daydreaming is very beautiful, doing too much can hurt your body."

Su Lin'an: "..."

So he grabbed the mermaid's two hands by the pool, and pushed him behind under the mermaid's unclear eyes. A huge splash of water splashed, and the mermaid sank to the bottom of the water with a bang.

Su Lin'an: "Go and take a nap!"

When I left the swimming pool, the sky was already gray, and the day passed before I knew it.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but I always feel that the interstellar time seems to be much longer than the previous life. Or maybe it was because I worked everywhere in my previous life to save money to buy food that I felt that time was tight. Traveling to the interstellar world, he always feels that his time has changed a lot. Except for going to class, eating, and meditating every day, he spends most of his time doing nothing.

Su Lin'an couldn't help but reflect deeply, is it really okay to go on like this?

After thirty seconds of introspection, he raised his head and covered his heart and affirmed: he can live a hundred years in such a life of eating and waiting to die! !

...

"Anyway, first find a way to get a spaceship."

Su Lin'an is a law-abiding and pure citizen. No matter which society he goes to, he will not steal unless he can't help it.

The biggest benefit of traveling to the interstellar world is that his memory has improved a lot. Although Su Linan's memory was far superior to normal people before, but now he feels better than before. He clearly remembered the location of the spaceship's berthing station, and even the electronic code of each checkpoint...

Didi made two soft beeps, interrupting Su Lin'an's thoughts.

He glanced down, and a light curtain quickly popped up from the optical computer connection port on his wrist.

In the light curtain, Professor Owen's face immediately appeared.

The old man was very anxious as soon as he opened his mouth: "Su Lin'an, hurry up! I have sent the link of the 107th Federation Mecha Master Novice Contest to your optical computer terminal. Hurry up and fill in the basic information and sign up immediately."

"Ah?" Su Lin'an was a little puzzled. I didn't understand what the old man meant, "Sign up? What's the name?"

"Oh! Don't dawdle, sign up quickly!"

Professor Owen is really not in a hurry for the emperor and eunuchs, "This matter is very important. I have already contacted Lieutenant Colonel Curry. After consulting His Royal Highness, the lieutenant colonel also agreed to your participation in this competition. Time waits for no one! There is still an hour It's over, hurry up!"

Although he didn't understand what was going on, but the professor asked him to report, Su Lin'an quickly clicked on the link.

"Yes, this is the link. You first create an account to log in. I will send you the specific information now, and you can fill it in according to the above."

Professor Owen was very efficient in his work, and he sent up the sorted news as soon as he finished speaking, "I asked the school to get you a student status. The personal information was also provided by Lieutenant Colonel Curry. Listen! This competition does not require you Win to the end, but at least don't take a round. This is very important to you Su Linan. If you take a round or automatically withdraw from the competition, just wait to be sent to Vince's Bridal Academy!"

"Huh?" Vince's Bridal Academy? WTF?

Su Lin'an didn't quite understand that he just went to the mermaid's swimming pool, why did he lose touch with the world after he came out?

"Hurry up! Don't blot the ink!"

Su Lin'an quickly entered the information, and before the professor finished speaking, he had already uploaded the account creation application. The review speed is very fast, and the information has been verified in less than a minute. Su Lin'an clicked on the content introduction of the competition, which is a federal competition about the assembly and design of mechs.

In terms of scale, 1,780 federal schools and many social practitioners participated.

The content of the competition is roughly divided into five stages:

The first stage is a theoretical test;

The second stage is the assembly of mech parts;

The third stage is the primary assembly of the armor;

The fourth stage is to design the armor and assemble it on site;

The fifth stage is the best performance test.

Su Lin'an was stunned for a moment: "...Mr. Owen, do you forget that I have only studied for less than a month, and all theoretical knowledge depends on mere ignorance?"

"I will ask the teachers of other subjects not to assign tasks to you during this time, and you spend a month to memorize the theoretical knowledge!" Teacher Owen has no intuition that he is talking nonsense at all, "S+-level mental power, one month There should be more than enough time!"

Su Lin'an: "I don't think so, I don't think so."

But Mr. Owen couldn't listen at all: "The information has already been passed on to you. There is still a while before the competition, and it is enough for you to prepare. If there is anything you don't understand, you can connect to the school at any time. Be sure to thoroughly understand all the theoretical knowledge!"

After he finished speaking, the blue light curtain flickered off.

Su Lin'an accepted the materials equivalent to the thickness of ten books in a daze, and didn't quite understand why Mr. Owen suddenly appeared to do this. Walking out of the medical area with doubts, he ran into Curry who was returning from the office area as soon as he arrived in the dormitory area.

Curry happened to come to look for him, and the situation was a bit complicated: "It seems that you have received a video from Professor Irving?"

Su Linan nodded, and Curry immediately explained the situation to him in detail: "It is like this. Just this afternoon, Karl Sun sued His Highness to the Supreme Court for abusing oga."

"Karl Sun's group accused His Highness of hindering Oga's personal freedom, depriving Oga of his right to education, and forcing Oga to go against his natural physical defects to undergo alpha's high-intensity training, which has caused both physical and mental abuse. They also demand that His Highness Within a month, send oga to Vince's Bridal Academy, which is suitable for teaching them."

The corner of Curry's mouth curled up sarcastically: "Just now, His Highness has gone to the federal court."

"If this matter is not handled properly, His Excellency Su Lin'an may leave the military as a result. After all, even if His Highness possesses absolute force, he cannot override the Federal Constitution and blatantly confront the public opinion of the entire society."

Su Linan didn't expect such a thing to happen in such a short time, and was a little surprised: "Where is Vince's Bridal Academy?"

"A production line of empty shell beauties."

Although Curry is a very traditional alpha, he also likes the submissive and obedient oga the most. But when it comes to Vince Bridal Academy, his evaluation is not high. "Oga is sent here, and after five years of graduation, he basically loses his personality. Although I have no objection to teaching Oga to be gentle, courteous and family-worshiping alpha, but it is very unnecessary to lose personality. .”

Su Lin'an: "...Carl Sun wants to send me to Vince's Bridal Academy?"

"Yes."

"Why!" Su Lin'an was shocked, he felt that the logic inside was a bit wrong, "He is not my parents, nor my alpha, why does he ask to send me to Vince Bridal Academy?"

"Your Excellency Su Lin'an, I don't think you understand."

He said seriously: "Although the upper class knows what Vince's Bridal Academy is doing, people outside can't see it. For the outside world, Vince's Bridal Academy is the highest school in oga. Getting admission is equal to half Step into a wealthy family with only one foot. Because, ninety-five percent of the noble alphas of the Federation choose their mates in the Vince Bridal Academy."

Curry smiled: "To a certain extent, this is an affirmation of status, a kind of honor unique to oga. Carl Sun proposed to send you to Vince Bridal Academy to fight for your rights. They It's protecting you."

Protect the ass! Is this really brainwashing?

"...Oh no," Su Lin'an just wanted to say that he is not oga, but thinking of Saxi, he swallowed the words again.

Sassi's situation may be more serious than his gender and identity can be proved. If Saxi, the commander-in-chief of the army, is exposed by his reverse marking, he may suffer a devastating blow.

A rare thoughtful expression appeared on the boy's usually innocent and innocent face.

Su Lin'an thought for a while, then frowned and said: "...So Teacher Owen asked me to sign up for the Mecha Assembly Contest to prove that I am worthy enough not to go to Vince's Bride Academy?"

"Yes." Curry was pleasantly surprised at his cleverness, worthy of being His Highness' oga: "You need to have enough evidence to prove that you are capable of doing more valuable work other than reproduction, and you don't need their rescue."

Su Linan thought of the monitor he tore off his clothes, and Karl Sun's gentle face flashed in his mind.

Sure enough, foxes are more shady?

Su Lin'an nodded: "I know, I will study hard during this time."

Satisfied with his obedience, Curry nodded, and handed him a set of clothes newly designed by Saxi and said, "This is what Your Highness asked me to give to you as a gift for your good performance. Your Highness said , so don't thank me too much."

Su Lin'an looked in horror at the really embroidered lace, and the color scheme was still rose red, and his pupils shook.

"So fast?! Doesn't it usually take at least a month to make clothes well?"

"Your Highness asked the robot to make it, hurry up."

Su Lin'an: "... I thank him!"

"Then, I'll take my leave first." Curry pushed his glasses, saluted solemnly, turned and left.

At the same time, in the corridor of the federal parliament hall.

Karl Sun is being surrounded by a group of people, many of whom are his supporters. Before them was an excited group of reporters and journalists. Everyone is holding up a special writing device representing their respective corporate logos and is scrambling to ask questions.

Karl Sun's personal assistant blocked the media three steps away: "If you have any questions, ask them one by one."

Everyone is wondering if the new s+ class oga is real?

Is the video leaked from the social account of Your Excellency Secia some time ago a hype?

Or if there is such an oga, how will the federal reserve be placed?

And what kind of measures will the federation take to rescue the s+ level oga detained by His Royal Highness Saxi, who is notoriously obnoxious? Are you willing to tear yourself apart with the military?

These problems emerge in endlessly. Carl *sun stood in the crowd with ease, and answered them one by one with a smile.

He himself is the most respected alpha of the federation oga, this smile instantly aroused oga's sympathy on the Internet. For a while, the rumors on the Internet became more and more hyped. Someone anonymously posted on the Internet the evil deeds that Saxi once did that made o have nightmares.

"We will resolutely safeguard oga's personal rights."

...

Sitting in the aircraft, Saxi cut off the online video with a sneer: "Boring."

Sandler silently turned his head away.

When they received the news, they set off immediately to the Federal Court. Just before landing, I found a large group of media gathered below. Those people in the Federal Parliament are quite disgusting, and they used their politicians' methods on the military department. It's just that if they are willing to use it, it also depends on whether the military department cooperates. Carl Sun has only been a member of the Federal Parliament for ten years, which is ridiculous.

Their chief didn't look good to the grandsons of the parliament for several years, but they are so up to the sky!

Sandler's rough and handsome face was full of hostility, "Your Highness, in my opinion, there is no need to argue with these people at all. Just ask your subordinates to lead a team and surround the old lair of the Sun family. Within three days God, these people are honest!"

Saxi's red eyes pierced in an instant.

"..." Sandler shrank his heart and silently shrunk his neck.

Although Saxi knew that there were several reckless people in his group, he didn't expect that Sandler was the most reckless. He ignored Sandler, crossed his legs, and tapped his long fingers on his knees.

After beeping twice, Saxi raised her scarlet lips: "Let Karina cut off the network signal and block Su Lin'an."

Although he hasn't seen the news yet, Saxi can already imagine the exaggeration and distortion of what he did online. Although he doesn't care what the public opinion outside says about him, he doesn't care about his image in the kid's heart either! But some reasonable shielding is still necessary. The brat signed up for the Mecha Contest, so he should concentrate on studying instead of caring about his unwarranted gossip.

Saxi was completely righteous: "A request to have a video call with the federal prosecutor Uzir."

The aircraft of the military department circled over the federal court, and Saxi connected with Uzir's video terminal.

The light curtain opened, and the members of the Federal Parliament waiting in the court appeared on the other end of the video. Sitting at the top, Uzir read out all the crimes Karl Sun and others had accused Sassi, and listed them to Sassi.

Uzir's voice was thick and thick, and the crimes listed were clearly transmitted to Saxi's ears on the aircraft. He raised his old face and looked into Saxi's eyes: "Do you admit all of this?"

Saxi tilted his head, folded his hands and smiled slightly: "I don't admit it. They sneaked into the military headquarters under the guise of oga, stole important secrets of the military department, and tried to assassinate me. As a spy, I saw through it. What’s the problem with these things?”

"Spy?" Uzir hadn't spoken yet, but Karl Sun stood up with a smile on the side, "Is your Highness's position on Your Excellency Secia also a spy?"

Saxi's face turned cold for an instant, and she stared at him coldly.

He suddenly raised his right hand, and a blue light screen popped out from his wrist. In the video, a familiar face slowly appeared.

It was Su Lin'an, Su Lin'an who should be studying hard in his dormitory.

At this time, the beautiful boy was surrounded by a group of crazy and excited reporters. Countless watching devices scrambled to poke in front of him. Curry didn't know where he was going, and there were only a few medical area staff around him.

Saxi's pupils shrank violently, and immediately put down his crossed legs: "How dare you send the reporter to the medical area!"

"The medical area is open to the public, isn't it? Even the military department can't stop patients from going in to seek medical treatment." Karl Sun smiled, as gentle as an innocent passer-by: "Don't be angry, Your Highness, why don't you listen to Su Lin'an first?" How do you rate yourself?"

Saxi's expression was freezing cold, if Carl *sun was in front of him now, he would probably have been torn to pieces by him. At the same time, a reporter in the screen listed all kinds of evil deeds that Saxi has done to oga in the past hundred years. Someone even launched Secia, maliciously speculated about the relationship between Saxi and Secia in public, and asked Su Lin'an what he thought.

Everyone stared at the young man in the light curtain, Karl Sun slowly raised the corners of his mouth, trying to see him.

Everyone waited with bated breath. After quietly listening to all the accusations, the boy blinked his dark and bright eyes slowly. There was a bright smile on that intoxicating face: "Probably not, Saxi really hates Secia!"

The scene was silent for a moment, and there was no sound.

After a pause of about three seconds, a reporter refused to give up: "What about the other crimes? What do you think of Your Excellency Su Lin'an? As a beautiful and weak oga, don't you feel disgusted by Your Excellency Su Lin'an?"

"Disgusting? Why do you feel disgusting?"

Journalists angrily charged: "He has no manners!"

"No gentleman at all!"

"He went crazy and even attacked oga!"

Su Lin'an blinked, frowned and thought for a while, and then asked them a question: "What do you think of Saxi?"

Three seconds later, the reporter replied hesitantly, "Beautiful, very handsome."

Su Lin'an nodded, then grinned and grinned: "I have a problem with this person, and I just like this kind of big beauty with a brain and a bad temper."

Deathly silence, suffocating silence.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

457K 16.8K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
4K 95 26
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY TITLE: The National Sweetheart Livestreamer Is A Pro! By: Mo Shong Wang Status: Completed Genre: Gaming, BL Tr...
391K 12.2K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...