After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

26

1.8K 74 9
By LiannQ

The structure of the medical area of ​​the military is very different from that of modern hospitals. If it wasn't for the medical area indicated on the door sign outside, he would have thought he had come to a primitive ecological park.

The vegetation coverage in the medical area is ridiculously high, and it is full of lush flowers and trees. The air is fresh, the sun is shining, and the butterflies are flying. More like a nursing home for the elderly. Among the trees, except for a few buildings where Su Lin'an was brought to identify the way, he didn't recognize the others. Are you really not afraid of mosquitoes when you live here? There should be a lot of bugs with such dense trees, right?

Su Lin'an went looking for it based on his known common sense, and just entered a room that looked more like an equipment room, and was captured.

Su Lin'an: "..."

"Let's go." Sandler came out of the recovery room covered in hot sweat, and quickly retracted his eyes as if they were about to be stabbed when they fell on Su Lin'an. The strong man Sandler said in a deep voice with a difficult expression of being stalked but not knowing what to say, "Your Highness is waiting for you."

"..." Don't say it, please don't say it, he knows, he knows it all, "Okay."

Saxi's meeting room is on the east side of the dormitory building, near the construction area of ​​the playground. At least forty minutes past the medical area.

Considering Su Lin'an's thin body, Sandler called a transport robot. The transport robot transformed quickly, turned into a truck-like vehicle in a few seconds, and stopped in front of Su Lin'an.

"Your Excellency Su Lin'an, please wait a moment, there are still five minutes before the meeting of His Highness will end."

Su Lin'an nodded, and sat in the back seat of the truck expressionlessly.

Five minutes passed. The robot truck suddenly buzzed, and four buckles popped out from all around the truck, locking Su Linan firmly on the seat. Su Lin'an's eyes widened for a moment without knowing why, and he looked at Sandler in disbelief. I saw flames spraying out from under the four limbs that turned into wheels, and the entire fuselage floated in midair.

Wait, isn't this four-wheel drive? ! How could this be flying in the sky? ? ?

"Sit tight."

Sandler stepped onto another robot that transformed into an airship, and warned Su Linan at a distance of 1.5 meters: "The speed may be a little fast, hold on tight."

After finishing speaking, the two ultra-small flying mechs turned into a meteor and rushed into the sky. Su Linan's heartbeat soared one hundred and eighty steps, and almost stopped suddenly.

Hey no, since it can transform at will, why not give it to him to become an airship?

He can also ride a motorcycle in the air!

But before Su Lin'an shouted, the aircraft had circled and stopped in front of a huge building.

Sandler spun the accelerator on the handle of the airship twice, and did not come down in mid-air: "Your Excellency Su Lin'an just go in. There is someone waiting for you inside, just go with him. Send you there, and my mission will be completed." Bye bye."

After quickly dropping a sentence, Sandler quickly disappeared into the sky in the airship.

The aircraft fell to the ground, and the safety protection lock opened with a few clicks, and Su Lin'an walked out of it with trembling legs. Sure enough, as soon as he walked to the door, a beautiful woman with white hair and big waves was standing at the door with a smile and was waiting.

Seeing Su Lin'an looking over, she raised her hand as an invitation letter: "Please follow me."

The voice of the big beauty is deep and sexy, with a neutral feeling. But it is also understandable, alpha, even if it is a female alpha, it is still mighty and tall. The big beauty's eyes fell on Su Lin'an, she was very polite. Even though he is now wearing a rose red improved military uniform, there is no flaw in his smile. That's well trained!

Sure enough, the only one without quality is the old man fish!

Having never been to the office area before, Su Lin'an thought that the buildings in the military headquarters were all in the style of retirement and recuperation.

Sure enough, the military department still has the appearance of a military department, with the cold and hard tones of black, white and gray and the high-exposure corridors. The ground is clean enough to reflect light, even if the sun shines in, it still won't make people feel warm.

Lead Su Lin'an to a closed door and her mission is over.

Before leaving, she praised with a smile: "The clothes are beautiful."

"……Oh, is it so?"

Su Linan became numb, and curled the corner of her mouth to give her a twitching smile, "Your clothes are also beautiful."

The female alpha officer seemed a little surprised to hear someone praise her so much for the first time. But in an instant, she bent her beautiful eyes and chuckled, and praised solemnly: "Your Highness's aesthetics is indeed the most daring, and the design is also very unique. I suggest that you can choose light yellow next time, which will better match your skin. The neckline is the best." and pocket edges with a nice layer of lace."

Su Lin'an: "..."

This group of dirty federal soldiers who talk nonsense just to flatter them!

As soon as the beauty left, the door in front of Su Linan opened automatically. Of course it's not the federal high-tech. This kind of intentionally retro architectural door was of course opened by someone from the inside. Su Lin'an thanked the officer who opened the door, and when he looked up, he saw Saxi sitting in the main seat indifferently. He was against the light, so he couldn't see the expression on his face clearly, but his pair of red eyes and long silver hair were very eye-catching.

Both sides of the oblong wooden table were full of military officers. It was obvious that a serious meeting had just been held here.

When Su Lin'an walked in, the officers stood up knowingly and bid farewell one after another.

Saxi waved his hand, and more than 20 officers in a meeting room were quickly emptied. Curry is the only one left.

Curry's finger moved rapidly on a transparent light screen, and countless characters on the light screen slid up at a speed of ten lines and a few milliseconds. Saxi turned the chair slowly, tilted his head and moved his gaze to Su Lin'an. He confirmed repeatedly, looked at Su Lin'an from head to toe, and nodded with satisfaction: "Sure enough, you will look good in it."

Su Lin'an: "..." He doesn't want to mention this dress anymore, so can't he say something else?

"What did you call me here for?"

Curry, who was operating rapidly on the light curtain, paused, the screen flickered and closed.

Saxi pointed to the empty seat on the right with his chin, and Su Linan sat down obediently.

"You want to send the mermaid to Planet Celta?"

Su Lin'an's pupils trembled, and he sat up straight and looked at him instantly.

Looking down to see the red light flashing on his ankle, he suddenly realized his stupidity. Carrying this thing every day, he would actually forget it. But even if there is a monitoring function, is it too fast for Saxi to find out?

Shouldn't it be listening all day?

"The Celta planet has been reduced to a barren star hundreds of years ago. The water source has dried up, the vegetation has withered, and all living things have become extinct a hundred years ago." Saxi watched the surveillance and knew everything that the mermaid had said to Su Lin'an. If he passes, there will be no gain."

Su Linan was silent.

Of course he knew that Celta was starved. There is yellow sand everywhere, and the dust is flying. But that's not a reason to reject mermaids.

It is true that Celta Star is a desolate star, but it has a different meaning after Cheng Fei has been looking forward to it for more than 700 years. The person he wanted to see might go there and wait for him. If he didn't go and happened to miss the person who had been waiting for him, wouldn't the ending be too sad?

"His wish needs a chance to come true." Su Lin'an rarely became serious, and his pair of clear black eyes stared straight into Saxi's eyes. "Waiting will be meaningful only if you have been there yourself."

"It's meaningless." Saxi said with a look of disdain, "I will only be disappointed if I go there, and there is no point in waiting."

"How do you know it doesn't make sense?"

Su Lin'an insisted: "Anything with an unknown ending should not be killed across the board. The magic of the universe is never absolute, and there will always be something worth looking forward to."

He can fall from the modern earth to the novel, why can't Cheng Fei's wishes come true?

"Innocent!"

Saxi looked indifferent, and concluded coldly: "He can't do without Emperor Star."

Su Lin'an frowned slightly: "But why? You don't allow him to leave?"

Saxi stood up in an instant, piercing Su Lin'an who asked such a question with his eyes, his face suddenly became ugly. For the sake of a disabled old mermaid, this little brat actually spoke to him in such a tone!

He pursed his lips and stabbed at Su Lin'an coldly: "You don't know anything, don't do disturbing behavior."

The gentle expression on Su Lin'an's face disappeared in an instant, and those eyes sharpened when Saxi finished speaking: "Does taking the mermaid away bother you, Saxi? Is there something on Cheng Fei that you all need?" Or maybe His Royal Highness Saxi is also looking forward to unlocking the secret of the longevity of the mermaid?"

Curry, who was facing his changed face, was breathless and looked at his officer.

"Su Lin'an!" Saxi was very angry, very angry.

He grabbed it with one hand and instantly crushed the edge of the wooden table. Sawdust flew, and Saxi's eyes and pupils formed a straight line: "It seems that I am too kind to you, and you actually come to question me? Do you think I will not kill you?"

The sawdust splashed on Su Lin'an's face, and with just one stroke, a long and thin scar was left on his beautiful face.

Blood oozes out instantly.

Saxi, who had just grabbed Su Lin'an's neck with one hand, shrank his pupils, put his hand down instantly, and his face was livid.

"...If not, then why?"

In fact, Su Lin'an regretted it only after he finished speaking, and he actually said such a thing in a moment. Although Saxi has a violent personality and acts crazy, she never bothers to abuse the weak.

If Sassi wanted to kill, he would just tear him into pieces neatly, and never engage in this kind of slow-cooked meat torture. Saxi is proud enough, his arrogant self-esteem does not allow him to do such a thing.

Saxi's eyes followed the blood that slowly slid down the young man's slender and beautiful neck in the blink of an eye, and the corners of his mouth gradually straightened.

Curry was very fast, and immediately called the medical team without seeing Saxi's face.

But Saxi caught a glimpse of his small movements and didn't make a sound to stop him, as if he acquiesced. Curry sighed in his heart, feeling that primitive humans are really too fragile, a small piece of sawdust can be hurt like this; on the other hand, he was helpless about the pissing of the officer, and the alpha who was obviously very calm was always very nervous when facing this oga. impulse.

Before the doctor arrived, he took the initiative to help Saxi say what he hadn't said: "Your Excellency Su Lin'an, I think you have misunderstood what His Highness meant. Although His Highness has no empathy, he doesn't know how to sympathize with others..."

Before he finished speaking, Saxi's eyes came over.

Curry shuddered for a moment, and changed his tone expressionlessly: "...But Your Highness really doesn't like the mermaid's lifespan. Your Highness is a pure blood of the ancestral dragon clan, and the lifespan is many times longer than the mermaid. What is the solution to the mermaid's longevity?" He doesn’t need any secrets. Moreover, Cheng Fei’s partner died more than seven hundred years ago.”

Speaking of this, Curry paused: "If you take the mermaid there, there will be nothing but yellow sand in the sky."

Su Lin'an heard the point: "He's dead? Are you sure?"

"Sure." In order to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding, Curry explained in as much detail as possible: "There was a mermaid liberation war more than 700 years ago. Cheng Fei's partner was a soldier who participated in the war and died in that war. Your Excellency Su Lin'an, I hope you understand that he can't wait for the dead."

"Your Highness is holding onto the mermaid, there is no malice, it's just because of the urgency of Seablue Star Lord."

"Anything, there must be a problem with abnormality."

Curry smiled, "Trust us, as long as the mermaid leaves the jurisdiction of the military department, they will be kidnapped by unknown forces immediately."

Su Lin'an's breath was stagnant, and he looked at Saxi immediately.

Saxi turned her head away, and sat back in her seat with a dark face. His face seemed to be covered with a layer of cold frost.

Su Lin'an's breathing slowly eased. Lowering his head, Su Lin'an was a little dumbfounded.

But everything seems reasonable.

War is the cruelest disaster, and it is indeed impossible for those who die on the battlefield to come back. It is said that the beautiful Celta planet has also been barren, the creatures are extinct, and the vegetation and water sources are completely impossible to recover... Realizing that he misunderstood Saxi, Su Lin'an was also very embarrassed.

Glancing secretly at the angry back of Saxi who had turned the chair over, Su Lin'an scratched her hair, not knowing what to say.

He then looked to Curry for help.

Curry immediately lowered his head, brought up the light screen, and was typing on the keyboard quickly, pretending that he was concentrating on his work.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

Su Linan stepped forward hesitantly. Although Cong Xin was quick when the knife was hanging above his head, he had never done any serious deception.

After struggling for a long time, Su Lin'an said dryly: "I think your clothes are designed well, do you want to consider designing another one for me?"

Saxi's indifferent back moved when he turned around.

Curry, who was playing dead, almost typed the wrong line. He looked up at Oga who spoke surprisingly.

"I think light yellow goes well with my skin, or sky blue, what do you think, Sassi?"

When he said this, the expression on Su Lin'an's face was ashamed.

Curry looked back sympathetically, staring at his officer.

"...You, what do you think of lace?" Tears were already rolling in her eyes, Su Linan felt that she was too bitter, "Would it be amazing to put lace on the neckline and corners?"

The indifferent figure finally moved and turned around slowly.

On Saxi's clear and handsome face, which was completely inconsistent with his aesthetics, there was a sense of complacency that only Su Lin'an and himself knew. He propped his chin with one hand, his face was still stinky: "Is this your attitude of apologizing?"

Su Lin'an: "... Then I go?"

Saxi's face darkened suddenly.

...

A word of anger welling up in my head, in exchange for three sets of military uniforms personally designed by His Royal Highness A Saxi, the strongest in the federation.

Su Lin'an didn't know whether it was because of the shame of being anti-marked as a strong A, his determination to drag him to the image of oga was too strong, or it was simply a novelty of aesthetics, Su Lin'an wore a band-aid and walked out in tears Military Center Office Building.

What he didn't know was that from then on, he was crowned with the honorary title of "Little Rainbow Prince" among Sassi's subordinates.

After learning about the inside story of the mermaid, Su Lin'an felt a little heavy. Leaving the office area, Su Lin'an looked at the sky for a long time, slowly let out a breath of suffocation in his chest, turned around and went back to the medical area to look for the mermaid.

As soon as he left, there was another knock on the door of Saxi's office. Seablue Star's member of the federal parliament, Anna Cathaway, visited.

Saxi's good mood was disturbed immediately, and the corners of her mouth drooped: "What is she here for? And because of Cheng Fei?"

"should be."

Saxi sneered: "Let her wait."

There was a yes from the door, and it was quiet.

In the conference room, Curry called up his analysis report.

During this time, he has been investigating the lives of Cheng Fei and Gu Fang. The history of more than 700 years ago has been almost destroyed, especially the early period of the mermaid liberation war. However, the power of the military department is spread all over the planets under the Federation, and if you really want to check, you can still call up the information.

After piecing together the broken information, Curry roughly figured out several possibilities, and finally came up with the most reasonable guess.

"Cheng Fei is indeed an ordinary mermaid, but his partner Gu Fang is a very powerful character."

Curry's fingers were flying on the light curtain, and analysis data popped up one after another in midair, "Although there is no image of Gu Fang left, but according to written records, he should be between forty-nine and fifty-five when he participated in the war Because of its outstanding fighting power, it has been noticed by many high-level people.”

"However, Cheng Fei disappeared during this time and was not by Gu Fang's side. Gu Fang tried to find it, and wanted to track it with the help of Celta Star's technology. For a long time, he had close contact with the high-level officials of Celta Star. But he couldn't find it. People. About three years later, Celta star encountered an unprecedented large-scale war of aggression. As a soldier, he participated in the battle. The war lasted for fifteen years, and finally ended with the defeat of Celta planet. disappeared from all eyes."

"Shortly after Gu Fang disappeared, all Celta Stars perished."

Curry pushed his glasses and frowned: "The civilization of Planet Celta is an advanced civilization recognized by all the planets in the Federation. It is impossible for a planet with advanced civilization to perish in just fifteen years. There are rumors that , it was Gu Fang who took away the core technology of Celta star civilization."

There was silence in the conference room.

After a long time, Saxi's white crow-feather eyelashes drooped, and he curled his mouth to show a sarcastic smile: "...the mermaids on Planet Aquamarine think that Gu Fang will hand over the core technology of Star Celta to Cheng Cheng." Fly safekeeping?"

"should be."

Saxi couldn't help sneering: "Who said disappearing means death? Maybe people didn't die?"

Curry thought for a while, then nodded in agreement with Saxi's words.

But: "...they also felt that Gu Fang disappeared on Planet Celta not because she was dead, but because she went to find Cheng Fei. Although they don't know why they believed that Gu Fang would definitely go to Cheng Fei, they always believed that Gu Fang, as the ancient earth, would go to find Cheng Fei. Gu Fang, a human being, could not resist the genetic defect and died for a long time. Then his final choice will definitely not be to throw away this kind of thing. There is a high probability that he will hand it over to Cheng Fei.”

"If so, what would it be?"

"Chip? Or a document that records technological equations?" Sahi didn't quite believe it. If such a thing really existed, would a planet of high-level intelligent civilization go extinct in just fifteen years?

It's a bit ridiculous, but the civilization of the planet Celta is too fragile!

"I don't know if there are any subordinates. Perhaps Cheng Fei should really be asked about this matter." Curry shook his head, also very skeptical.

Saxi didn't speak, but rested her slender fingers on the edge of the table, and knocked slowly twice.

He frowned and thought for a while, and suddenly thought of something.

"Wait," Saxi raised his eyelids, his red pupils were gloomy, "How about the reformed man brought back from Planet Celta?"

Curry froze for a moment, his expression a little empty.

He has too many affairs to deal with every day, and his mental strength is not as strong as Saxi's, so he can remember everything with ease. He had already forgotten about this person. After being reminded by Saxi, he suddenly remembered. Quickly called up the files and analysis report of the cyborg: "The half of the mechanical body is not bad, but the half of the body is in very bad condition."

"Although his body is soaked in the nutrient solution to maintain its functions, it has been too long. The nutrient solution has been absorbed as early as a hundred years ago." Curry bounced the report into the air, pointing to one of the values ​​called cell survival .

"It's close to null. His body can still move, and it's all supported by mechanical biological tissues."

Saxi touched her lower lip with her thumb, "Can it be repaired?"

"The mechanical department has tried its best to repair it, but the process is troublesome. The materials used on his body are too old, and some have been eliminated." Curry is not very sure, after all, he is not a mechanical student. "The mechanical department is working on it. Consider renewing him entirely."

Replacement is possible, but there is a problem.

"No need to change." The new material may not be able to activate the old chip when assembled. If you want to transform people to operate again, you must transform the chips together. A sentence that Su Lin'an once said flashed in Saxi's mind, "He has a memory. He is still alive."

He immediately refused, "Find a way to maintain the function of half of his mechanical body, and besides, call Sophie back."

Curry was still puzzled, but when he heard this, he was pleasantly surprised: "Your Highness?!"

"Sophie is good at treatment in the biological field." Saxi stood up indifferently, "She should have a way to increase the survival of cells."

Curry didn't know what prompted His Royal Highness to make such a decision, but he was glad Sophie was back. In fact, compared to the new Yuri, Sophie, who has fought side by side with them for many years, is of course closer.

Curry immediately gave a military salute: "Yes."

Curry walked away with a little brisk footsteps, and Saxi turned around and picked up a blood-stained piece of wood on the ground.

The slender white hands pinched the piece of wood and slowly squeezed it until the piece of wood was crushed into powder and slipped from the fingertips. Then Saxi slowly opened her blood-red lips and sneered: "It's really boring to listen to. Love, the truly strong will not indulge in such frivolous things..."

The gloves were stained with blood and a little dirty. Saxi took off one glove, took out his design board, and turned on the optical brain.

What kind of clothes should I design for the little boy?

Saxi's eyes swept over countless colorful skirts, and finally stayed on the red skirt. His eyes are red, and his hairband is red. It's reasonable for Su Lin'an to wear red, isn't it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
391K 12.2K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
46.5K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...
237K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋