After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

22

1.9K 94 0
By LiannQ

The room was quiet, and Su Lin'an stood aside obediently. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Saxi's two slender legs constantly exchanging, and his expression became more and more impatient. He silently touched his broken and bleeding neck, hesitating whether to go forward.

The sound of pattering footsteps suddenly appeared at the door, breaking the inexplicably hot atmosphere in the room.

God knows what kind of pressure Curry was under to climb upstairs. Saxi's pheromones were so intense that they almost set the entire dormitory on fire. As we all know, alpha pheromones are powerful drugs for oga, but they are biochemical weapons for low-level alphas. As an S-level alpha, he was almost suffocating. Of course, the feeling of suffocation not only comes from the ruthless suppression of high-level pheromones, but also from the fucking scene in front of me.

If possible, he really wanted to scold the street.

Kuli looked expressionlessly at the wall that had just been repaired and collapsed within two days, pretending that the wall here was still there, and knocked on the door twice with a verbal dubbing of "beep".

The two people standing and sitting inside looked over in an instant, and for some reason they frightened Curry, who was ashamed.

Su Linan looked at him speechlessly.

Curry ignored him, and looked at the slightly red-cheeked officer with a paralyzed face, his heart had already died once: "Your Highness, someone is visiting."

"Who?" There was thunderous fury in Sassi's voice.

Curry's expression became more rigid: "Master Seablue Star, Stephen Hyland."

Saxi took a deep breath, stood up, and walked out. Su Lin'an was standing in the corner, but when he saw that he was about to go out with such a face, he ran over and blocked the door.

"What are you doing?" Saxi is not in a very good mood now, and her brows are tightly knit.

"Lieutenant Colonel Curry, is it convenient for me to have a private chat with Sassi?"

At this moment, Curry finally realized the cuteness of the oga creature, although Su Lin'an is not an oga. He almost burst into tears: "Of course, Your Excellency Su Lin'an, my subordinates will go downstairs and wait."

After speaking, he ran away with his ass on fire.

Saxi walked back to the sofa indifferently, and was about to turn his head when the boy in the corner suddenly jumped on him like a predator. Then he pushed Saxi back into the sofa and lifted the hair on the back of his neck: "You can't go out like this, you will be laughed at. I'll give you a temporary mark."

After finishing speaking, regardless of Saxi's struggle, he bit down.

Some things are born twice. Although Su Lin'an didn't know what he was injecting, he didn't think it was pheromone, but it was still useful.

Now he has mastered the technique proficiently. Know how to inject these things to make the people below feel comfortable and happy, and at the same time appease Saxi with appropriate spiritual power.

"You!" Sure enough, just as Saxi was about to lose his temper, a familiar numbness spread all over his body from the glands, and he fell silent immediately.

A temporary mark lasting fifteen minutes, I don't know whether it is long or short. When Su Lin'an finished, Saxi's eyes were already blurred, and his consciousness was a little floating. A magnificent blush appeared on his pale cheeks, and his breathing was chaotic.

Before he recovered, Su Linan ran away after finishing his work.

"You deal with it first, and if you don't have enough, ask me for it!" After leaving this sentence, Su Linan ran faster than a rabbit.

Downstairs, his nerves were tense all the way to resist Curry, who was waiting for the upstairs to end soon, before he could see clearly, he felt a gust of wind rushing past him. Raising his head again, the violent pheromones all over the villa suddenly calmed down.

A strange fresh smell swayed around.

Curry can't smell Su Lin'an pheromone. There are rumors that this boy is born with underdeveloped glands. The pheromones are blocked, so they never smell it. But at this moment, he seemed to smell a special fragrance of flowers.

But before he sniffed it carefully, Saxi's breath covered the smell.

Curry: "..." To a certain extent, His Highness is really domineering!

...

After waiting for about half an hour, Saxi came down from upstairs.

Still wearing a neat military uniform, hat and gloves, slightly damp hair, fully armed and spotless. Of course, if you ignore the rich and charming rose fragrance on his body.

Curry felt that the smell was inexplicably a bit sweet, much better than the smell of roses he had smelled before.

"What are you doing so close?"

Saxi was in a very unhappy mood while arranging the gloves, damn it! That brat is getting more and more courageous, and he dares to rape him!

Curry silently stood a step away from him, and gave a military salute: "No, please come this way, Your Highness. Stephen Hyland is waiting in the third meeting room."

"He came quickly." Saxi sneered, and immediately restrained his vague embarrassment, "Let's go, I want to see what is so special about this elderly mermaid. It's worth the Seablue Star Lord personally coming to the door."

...

I don't know if there is anything special about it, but Su Lin'an feels that the mermaid's brain seems to be a little hard to use.

He frowned and looked at the old man who had been happily swimming in the pool all morning and was still swimming happily, hesitating whether to ask him to take a rest: "Are you exercising?"

The old man who was swimming happily froze and turned his head.

After several days of treatment, the mermaid's condition is much better than the day he was found. His slightly flooded white hair grew out and fell like seaweed around his shoulders. All the skin and flesh wounds on his body have also recovered, but some wounds that go deep to the bones leave stubborn scars. The tail missing half of the caudal fin is still missing, and it has never been restored.

There is no way, seven hundred years is enough for his body to form memories, and some wounds have already been finalized.

But the mermaid didn't care about these at all. He slapped a splash of water with his tail happily, swam over in an instant, and stuck to the edge of the pool where Su Lin'an was standing.

His two wrinkled webs, well, hands, cling to the edge of the pool. Looking at Su Lin'an with a pair of blue eyes that are not clear but innocent, he said happily, "Young man, why are you here again? Are you free?"

Su Lin'an: "..." Almost turned around and left on the spot.

"...Can't I come for a swim?"

"Ah?" The mermaid blinked, "This is my private sanatorium, are you sure you want to come down for a swim?"

"Are you here to talk to me?"

"Isn't it? I know you came to talk with me, so happy!" The old man had a simple smile that didn't match his age, "By the way, do you live near here? It should be right, otherwise Then you can't come here."

He happily swam around, "Are you familiar with this area? I seem to smell the sea water. Is there a sea nearby?"

"Yes, there is." The military headquarters is located on an island in the middle of the sea, and Su Lin'an is actually not more than one kilometer away from the military headquarters. He walked around the pool, and finally stood still in a relatively dry place, "Do you want to go back to the sea?"

Mermaids belong to the sea, there is nothing wrong with it.

"No, I don't want to." The old man shook his head, and when he talked about the sea, his tone was nostalgic but not yearning: "I haven't lived in the sea since I was very young. I left my hometown when I was fifteen, and I've been living there ever since. In all kinds of water tanks. Now that I am in my eighties and nineties, I have been outside almost all my life, and I have forgotten the smell of sea water!"

Su Lin'an's heart suddenly tugged. After a pause, he said, "Forget the smell of sea water, how do you know there is sea?"

"I just know." He grinned, baring his teeth brightly, "Why? Am I asking the right question? There really is a sea near here!"

Su Lin'an didn't speak, his crow-feather-like eyelashes drooped slightly. Sit down by the pool, leaning on the smooth floor tiles.

However, the mermaid seemed to just say it casually just now, and Su Linan swam around the pool again without saying a word, looking very excited.

He is a mermaid who has been imprisoned in the underground laboratory for more than seven hundred years, but he has long been used to loneliness. If someone is willing to accompany him, he will feel very happy whether he says it or not: "You know what? I don't want to go back to the sea. If I can, I want to go to a place, a very beautiful place."

After finishing speaking, he turned his head to look at Su Lin'an's expression, and seeing that he was still bowing his head, he was immediately dissatisfied.

The mermaid's tail slapped the water heavily, and the water splashed on Su Lin'an's face. He looked up and glared, and then he laughed loudly: "Hey, I'm talking to you, I said I want to go to a very beautiful place!"

Su Linan is actually not very interested in hearing the stories of the past, but he can listen to what the mermaid wants to say: "Where is it?"

"Just that, just that, uh, where is it?"

The mermaid's smile disappeared, and she suddenly hugged her head in panic: "It's over, where is it? What's it called? I seem to have forgotten!"

"No, why can't I remember it all of a sudden, I always remember it very clearly!!"

"What did you forget?" Seeing this, Su Lin'an quickly stood up from the ground, "What did you forget?"

"I've been waiting, I just want to go to that place as soon as I get out of the laboratory one day."

The old man's face was pale, and the panic of memory loss directly shattered his happiness: "There is a lake in that place, and the lake is full of white flowers. There are clusters of very small flowers. In the center of the lake There is also a small wooden house, with red walls and black tiles, and a small house with pointed eaves! How could I forget it!"

Su Lin'an was just listening, but was shocked to hear this. Red walls and black tiles, isn't this the classical architecture of the Chinese people in the ancient earth!

"You mean red walls and black tiles?" He suddenly grabbed the old man and became excited, "Have you seen this house? Are you talking about the earth?"

If there is still the earth in this world, then is there still human beings!

Su Lin'an's heart was pounding, and his gentle expression was so excited that it was a little distorted. He stared at the old man fish: "Is it the earth? Isn't it!"

"No, not Earth."

The old mermaid's tears fell silently, and did not turn into pearls like in the fairy tale. But when it drops in the pool water, it will form a transparent ball, which will not disperse for a long time. He shook his head, "It's a little house my partner built himself."

The light in Su Lin'an's eyes dimmed.

Sure enough, this is a world of books, how could the earth still exist.

Taking a deep breath, he suppressed his excitement. Turning his head to look at the weeping mermaid again, he suddenly couldn't bear it. After seven hundred years, his partner must have died, right? After all, his partner is not a mermaid, so how could he be alive.

The old man fish seems to be in trouble. He was spinning around like a small animal trapped in a cage.

Swimming over and over again. After a long time, he laughed.

"Ah! I remembered! I said I can't forget!" With tears still hanging on his face, he grabbed Su Lin'an's wrist: "Yue Jianli!"

He laughed: "Do you know Planet Celta?"

Planet Celta? Of course Su Lin'an knew, he just came back from that place.

"Although the Celta planet is not big, the scenery is very beautiful. You must go and see it if you have the opportunity. You are still young, so you probably don't know it. The Celta planet has the most powerful technology and the smartest scientists in the entire universe federation. , and there are countless kind and intelligent Celta people.”

Once the memory is opened, it will spew out endlessly, "Smart technology will lead the enslaved people out of the darkness to gain freedom among intelligent things!"

Su Lin'an: "..."

He scratched his hair, wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say: "Are you hungry? I'll order a bowl of noodles, cough, what..."

"Ah?" was suddenly interrupted, the mermaid was a little dazed.

Su Linan looked around and saw a bucket at the southeast corner of the pool. He patted the old man's head and pulled away his cold webbed, well, hands. He stood up, walked over quickly, and stretched his head to quickly look into the bucket.

I found several alive and kicking fish inside, so I understood.

Then he came over with the bucket, regardless of the strong fishy smell, grabbed a fish inside with his bare hands and threw it to the old man's mouth. The fish fell into the water in front of the old man fish with a splash, and the splash splashed on the old man's face.

Old Man Fish: "..."

The two looked at each other, and suddenly fell silent.

Su Lin'an: "Come, eat one."

The old man's happiness disappeared, and his expression distorted. He swam over quickly and slapped Su Linan's ass with his tail, and uttered the loudest anger he had ever heard: "You think I'm a sea lion show in the aquarium!"

To be honest, slapping your ass with your tail kind of hurts.

Seeing the old man's second tail slapped towards him, Su Lin'an quickly moved away, clutching his buttocks.

While running, he still didn’t forget to turn his head and shout at the old man: “If you really want to go to Planet Celta, it’s not impossible. Based on the superficial friendship between the two of us, I will find a way to send you there! I promise !"

"Get out!" The old man shouted furiously from the swimming pool: "Don't come here anymore!"

After running a certain distance, he turned his head to look at the blue swimming pool hidden among the trees, and Su Linan frowned. He looked up at the sky, then down at the nearby trees. Then suddenly he reached out and grabbed his back.

He opened his hand, and there was a blue mechanical bug in the palm of his hand.

The bug's eyes flickered with an indistinct blue light.

Su Lin'an stared at the bug silently for three seconds, then swung his index finger and thumb, and the bug shattered with a bang.

Su Lin'an smiled innocently: "Surveillance is not an act of integrity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
456K 16.8K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
221K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
233K 819 26
its all in the title babes 😋