After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

21

2.1K 90 22
By LiannQ

After turning off the monitor, Saxi leaned back on the chair and looked up at his subordinates, one of his brows raised proudly.

Curry: "...Your Highness, Lord Seablue Star requests communication."

"Aquamarine?"

Curry silently withdrew his eyes that were quietly glancing at the light curtain, and reported in a serious manner: "Polya campus discovered that it encountered an illegal experimental mermaid and has notified Planet Aquamarine. The identity of this mermaid has not yet been definitively verified. The Federation Contacted Seablue Star Master. Star Master asked the federal security system to find out the cause and effect of the illegal detention of the mermaid, and send the people of Planet Seablue back to Planet Seablue in three days."

"Yes, after the body is cured, someone will send him back to Planet Aquamarine."

Curry gave a military salute: "Yes."

"Go." Saxi lowered her head, and was about to concentrate on dealing with affairs. Opening the official document interface, out of the corner of his eye, he realized that the shadow beside him was still there. Curry didn't leave, so he raised his head and asked lightly, "What else is there?"

"Your Highness," Curry's expression was a bit tangled. In fact, he is not an emotional person. But what he found this time made him unable to turn a blind eye. Curry felt that it was necessary to make a little effort: "About this mermaid, I still have something to say."

Saxi didn't speak, but the meaning was obviously to let him speak when he had something to say.

"This mermaid seems to have experienced the Aquamarine Mermaid Liberation War 800 years ago. All external memories stay in the early days of the war." Curry took a deep breath, but he didn't expect that this mermaid was actually a recorder of history .

"His partner, that person named Gu Fang. It should be the initiator of this war."

"He and Cheng Fei met in an underground smuggling black market. At that time, Cheng Fei's smuggled goods were being auctioned by nobles of various races in the Federation. In the end, they were photographed by a sadist on an Amek planet. In order to rescue Cheng Fei, Gu Fang paid It paid a very high price. It was also because Gu Fang witnessed the history of the mermaid being abused and started the mermaid liberation war..."

Saxi sat up slightly, and frowned: "Since he is the initiator, why is there no such person in the history of the Federation's development?"

"For political reasons." Speaking of which, this is also a drawback of the federal government. Although the current federation claims to be democratic, free, and the capable live in it. But in fact, the bloodline occupies an absolute dominant position. The pure aristocratic lineage has never let go of the power in their hands, and the liberation of mermaids is such an epoch-making milestone, of course, it will not be placed on the head of an unknown soldier who is not a mermaid.

"The Aquamarine nobles erased the traces of Gu Fang's existence, which is also the fundamental reason why the federal system has no information about Gu Fang and Cheng Fei."

Saxi was silent.

This is also the reason why Saxi has always only grasped military power and did not participate in politics. He hates everyone and things who have little ability but big ambitions and only make small moves in the gutter.

"Tell Stephen * Hailan that the mermaid's body has not recovered yet, so it is not appropriate to send it back to Planet Aquamarine."

"Yes!" Curry's eyes lit up, and his voice resounded, "If your Highness wants to get close to Oga, you should prescribe the right medicine to curry favor with him. This kind of condescending method of persecution and threats is impossible to win Oga's favor. My personal suggestion is, Your Highness If you can't be gentle and considerate, you can take advantage of His Highness's perfect appearance and lofty status."

Throwing the next sentence, Curry was afraid that Saxi would violently beat him up, and ran away as fast as a dog was chasing after him.

Sure enough, the next moment, a chair slammed on the door that was closed in time.

Saxi leaned back on the chair with a gloomy face, his face full of disdain. He reopened the light curtain and called up the official documents inside: "There is no one worthy of my favor, but a primitive human without glands."

...

At the gate of the building in the middle of the medical area, the primitive human Su Lin'an looked at the white-haired man who stood in front of him inexplicably.

The man was dressed in exquisite Chinese clothes, with a tall and straight figure and a handsome appearance. A pair of gold-rimmed eyes hung on the straight bridge of the nose, and long chains hung on both sides of the glasses frame, looking elegant and delicate.

With a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth, he was staring at Su Lin'an without blinking.

"Good morning," said the voice in a polite manner, "Do you have time? Would you like to take a step to speak?"

Su Lin'an: "..."

Although the military department prohibits outsiders from entering and leaving at will, the medical area is not completely sealed off. The military headquarters is the largest armed base and elite gathering place of Emperor Star, and the medical equipment here is the most advanced in the entire Federation. And many talented doctors and scientists from the Federation gathered here, and the military medical area represented the most advanced medical level of the Federation.

In other words, seriously ill nobles are often sent in here. Although not all of the people in the Federal Parliament are capable, they have already left. But as long as you reach a sufficient level, you can also enter without the consent of the high-level military department.

"Don't worry, Your Excellency, I'm Karl Sun, the next Star Master of Tianma Star, and I'm not a bad person."

Behind his gold-rimmed glasses, Carlson's green eyes shone with a dim light.

He quietly stared at the young man in front of him. Looking up close, the real person was much more beautiful than the video. Or it should be said, far beyond Karl * Sun's imagination. This kind of face with a shallow outline looks so fair that the light on him seems to be gentle. Eyes full of mystery, but with pure eyes, the most important thing is that he is only 20 years old. Really, very tempting.

Karl Sun smiled more gracefully. Like a prince who came out of a fairy tale: "I just want to let you know something important. Let me talk about it under the tree over there, and it won't waste your time too much."

Su Lin'an blinked, looked up at the sky, then looked down at the ground.

Scratching his hair, he asked sincerely, "...do you think there is anything important that I need to know?"

"Of course it is about your personal safety."

Su Lin'an hesitated for a moment, the cold metal on his ankle made him sober. Although, "...that's fine, you can say it here."

Although Karl Sun didn't think that the first floor of the center of the medical area with people coming and going was a good place to talk. But if he wants to talk to S+ level oga without attracting Sassi's attention, he can only obey.

Saxi couldn't break through. Although they could use many disgusting methods to provoke Saxi, they didn't dare to confront Saxi head-on. This person's combat power is the strongest in the history of the millennium, and he holds tens of millions of federal elite combat power. Although each of them is the undisputed master of their respective planets and has an important seat in the Federation Parliament, they still have no chance of winning against Shang Sassi.

When there is no way to break through the barrier, the necessary infiltration and means are indispensable: "Excuse me, do you know about Saxi?"

Time is short, Carl * Sun is not euphemistic connotation, straight to the point.

Su Lin'an thought about it, and felt that he should know a little more than these people, right? After all, he is a man who has read the whole book from the perspective of God, although it seems useless. So he nodded obediently.

Karl Sun choked on the words.

He got stuck for a while, but it doesn't matter, he can continue his topic without changing his face: "I believe that you should have seen his bad attitude towards oga during the time when you were with Saxi. In fact, Saxi hates oga not only Psychologically, he couldn't accept oga both physically and mentally. He even practiced unrespectable behaviors in reality due to excessive disgust. The oga who was hurt by him were countless, and at least thirty of them were heartbroken. He was sent to a psychiatric clinic for psychotherapy."

Su Lin'an: "..." Knowing that Saxi is cruel, why is he so cruel? !

"Based on reality, we reasonably guess that Saxi may have an unknown sexual orientation." Karl Sun tried his best to keep his voice polite, with a gentle and gentlemanly smile, but it may not be necessary to say what he said.

"In addition, there was an anonymous report of an improper relationship between him and his father Sercia for reasons that cannot be disclosed."

Just listening to it casually, I didn't expect Su Lin'an's pupils to quake after hearing explosive gossip: "!!!!"

Sash and Circia, I'm going! !

Seeing his shocked expression, Karl Sun thought he had found a breakthrough point.

He smiled, and didn't mind describing the incident in more detail: "This incident was blocked by the entire network a long time ago, so that there is no concrete evidence. I know that it seems very embarrassing for me to say this to Your Excellency now." There is no grace, but I hope you can understand one thing, we are doing our best to protect your safety."

Su Lin'an didn't speak, and a pair of big eyes were shining with pure light.

Carl Sun thought his statement was not accurate enough, paused, and said: "A psychologist once analyzed Sassi's psychology. Out of his secret longing for his father that cannot be made public, he expressed his desire for Sassi. Oga outside of West Asia strongly dislike and repel you. Your Excellency Secia has been to the military headquarters some time ago, and you must have a certain understanding of the strange relationship between the two..."

Su Lin'an did not show the disgusted expression as he wished, but shook his head innocently: "I don't really understand it."

Karl Sun choked again.

what happened?

The eyes of the two met unexpectedly in mid-air. The beautiful boy had a simple expression, while the handsome white-haired man couldn't maintain his gentle smile.

A gust of wind blew by, and the atmosphere between the two was inexplicably quiet for a minute.

Karl stared at Su Lin'an, the young oga's eyes were as clean as a newborn deer, without any impurities.

He couldn't help suspecting that Su Lin'an had been captured by Saxi. After all, although Sassi is notorious, his appearance and strength are indeed the top of the Federation. But, can normal people bear his tyrannical style? No, it must be impossible. Silently swallowing the feeling of heart attack, Carl suddenly understood. Only 20 years old, pure in body and mind. Security awareness is immature.

But talking about this is enough, if you talk too much, it will appear that his posture is inferior.

"This is my contact information," Karl Sun took out an earring-like thing from his arms and handed it to Su Lin'an in a gentlemanly manner. The corner of his mouth was bent at a perfect angle before he smiled. "Please accept it. If you want to leave the army Ministry, escape from the detention situation, obtain the right of education that belongs to oga, and even if you need anything, just contact me.”

Su Lin'an looked down at the sapphire-shaped earrings, then looked up at Carl, frowning almost invisibly.

Karl Sun couldn't hold back his elegant expression, "...don't like this design?"

"no."

Su Lin'an shook his head, his fluffy slightly curly hair trembled fluffy, he suddenly raised his eyelashes like crow feathers: "Karl... Your Excellency?"

"Um?"

"Do you ever think it's bad to speak ill of others behind their backs?"

Karl Sun's elegant expression cracked. He kept his posture and looked at the oga boy who spoke surprisingly.

"And what you're talking about is gossip, isn't it a bit too gossip?"

Karl Sun: "..."

"Do you think Sassi will know what you said?"

"Do you think Sassi will be angry if he finds out, and will launch a battleship to blow up your planet?"

Carl: "..."

"...This seems a bit exaggerated, Saxi is not that crazy yet." Su Lin'an muttered, his eyes were particularly bright, as bright as stars. But the words that came out of that rose-like lips were like a knife, the words were bloody, and it hurt people's heart, "But I think I'm you, so I won't engage in such small tricks in Saxi's home court, it's very lol ..."

Karl Sun's graceful stance is precarious.

He looked at the harmless boy expressionlessly, and silently put away the sapphire earring.

"I still have something to do, let's go first."

Su Lin'an doesn't care what this young man who is said to be the heir of the star master wants to do, it has nothing to do with him. With the blinking red light on the ankle, Su Linan thought desperately, anyway, Saxi will complete the unification in the end, and he doesn't care what kind of plane they make!

The dormitory building is at the bottom right of the medical department, and it takes at least fifteen minutes to walk there.

When Su Lin'an returned to the downstairs of Saxi's dormitory, before he walked in, he felt a strong sense of threat enveloped him. Like a restless beast releasing breath to deter and control the species in his territory.

Don't be too familiar with this domineering aura Su Lin'an, it will be engraved in your mind once you smell it. He swallowed with a thud, Sa, is Saxi back?

"Not coming in yet!"

Saxi's cold and piercing voice came from the room, and Su Lin'an silently withdrew his running legs.

Silently walked into the dormitory building, the door lock clicked behind him.

Su Linan's cold sweat broke out.

"Come up."

He touched his ears, and before Saxi rushed down and bit his neck off, he walked up to the second floor with a dead face and fish eyes.

As soon as his hand was on the doorknob, there was a loud bang, and half of the wall in front of him collapsed.

Smoke and dust rose everywhere, and Shi Sui rushed to his face in an instant.

Su Linan spit out a mouthful of dust: "..."

Standing at the door in a daze, before he could see clearly what was going on. Su Lin'an felt that his whole body was suspended in the air, and then he was thrown into the soft bedding. He immediately turned over and wanted to get up, but a slender figure pressed up, and the scorching breath sprayed directly on the back of his neck.

"..." Su Lin'an suddenly became numb, really, numb.

Then, unsurprisingly, the bite.

When the pain of piercing the skin hit, Su Lin'an's scalp tingled for a while.

But the people behind him didn't care at all and suppressed him firmly. I don't know if it's just that Saxi's teeth are particularly sharp or the alpha species has sharp teeth. It's not easy for Saxi to bite his neck!

Just bite it, it hurts so much!

"Don't bite, don't bite," Su Linan tried to cover the back of his neck like a moth, "No glands, really no glands!!"

But Sassi didn't care. This guy just doesn't give up, and he still doesn't believe that he was fucked by a primitive man without glands as a rape.

Su Lin'an felt that he was a kitten with the back of its neck in its mouth, the kind of kitten that was caught by the back of its neck and dared not move its limbs.

Saxi bit it for a long time, and Su Linan's neck, arms, and even shoulder blades were bitten by him, and nothing similar to glands was bitten. He was still irritable while biting, and he didn't know what was wrong with this person, so persistent.

Su Lin'an gave up in the end, and simply lay down and waited for him to recognize the reality and give up unrealistic delusions. It was only when he lay down flat that a sharp pain suddenly hit from the side of the tailbone, splitting like a spider web all over his body in an instant.

Su Lin'an clutched his ass and jumped up excitedly: "I'll go! My ass!"

Saxi, a bitch, couldn't bite the glands, so he shamelessly gnawed on his ass! ! !

Are you a human! Is that human being!

Su Lin'an screamed in pain, and immediately overturned Sassi: "You can do anything else, but you can't covet my ass!"

"Why not?" Sacy smiled coldly, it didn't matter if he was overthrown. He turned over and slowly got up from the bed. At this time, his hair had been loosened, and his eyes were red like a runaway ghost: "You didn't say that when you touched me!"

Su Lin'an: "!!!!"

He turned his head, and the Saxi man was already standing by the bed. The straight military uniform on his body was a little messy because of the roll just now. He slowly unbuttoned the top button, revealing his slender neck and collarbone.

With his military boots on, he was standing by the bed and smiling sarcastically at Su Lin'an.

Su Lin'an froze for a moment, and was instantly horrified: "I'm going! Are you sober?!"

"If I'm not sober, you should run away with Karl? How about it? Isn't Karl Sun handsome?"

Saxi stroked her long hair, and threw the hair that fell on her chest behind her back. Untied a red ribbon from the wrist and tied it. At this time, a pair of red vertical pupils slowly spread in the eye sockets, and the red color slowly spread, "Consecutively ranked first in the Federation oga's most popular list for 50 years without moving. He has the most patience and the most tenderness. I feel that he is "so gentle "Smile like the sun", are you happy?"

Su Lin'an moved to the side silently, "...not so happy either."

"The oga of the Federation like him very much..."

Saxi approached slowly, and he stretched out a hand to stroke Su Lin'an's hair. Su Linan's scalp exploded from being touched.

The slightly curly black hair is very soft in texture, and it feels like the warmth emanating from the boy himself. His white hands combed his black hair slowly, his expression was cold enough, but the words he spoke were very sour.

"It's not like me. I almost got a restraining order from the federal court, not allowed to come within ten steps of oga."

"..." Su Lin'an was suddenly speechless.

He was so devastated: "It's not my fault that you're restricted..." Don't you know what you did!

Saxi saw that he was still sophistrying and had an expression of not knowing what was wrong, and suddenly a fire surged from his heart.

The anger stimulated Saxi's nerves for a moment, and Su Lin'an immediately smelled the smell of cedar again. A clear and pleasant smell floated out from Saxi's body, the pheromone became stronger and stronger, and the breath became more and more domineering.

At this moment, Saxi's consciousness was clear, but his exposed pale skin gradually turned pink.

"Saxi, Saxi, wait!"

Su Lin'an swallowed, and immediately realized that he might be in heat again.

Perhaps the most in-depth communication between the two has been done many times, and Su Lin'an can't stand him like this. This guy is crazy and arrogant, so exciting! Su Lin'an, a weak and pure male college student, is about to be seduced by him! !

"Wait, don't be angry, don't be angry! I didn't go with him! I don't plan to go with him! You are here, where am I going!"

According to the doctor, the stronger the alpha is, the longer the estrus/estrus period is, and they need enough matching pheromones to calm down. Although each time with Sassi is very long, the depth mark twice is still far from enough for Sassi. But his willpower is strong enough, and his endurance is also strong. So much so that even the thirst of the body can be suppressed by willpower.

But it was this kind of tough restraint that made him even crazier every time he erupted. Like a dam that is flooding, it is better to be blocked than to be sparse. The higher the embankment is, the more uncontrollable it will be when it bursts.

"Do you think I believe you?" Saxi couldn't listen at all, he only knew that in the video, Su Lin'an talked ten times as much to that coquettish fox Carl as he did to him!

"Then, what if we don't?"

Su Lin'an felt that when Saxi was angry, it was scary, the air would vibrate. Does he have superpowers?

He did, he was a dragon!

Su Lin'an wanted to cry but had no tears: "Then, then I told you ten times more than him? What are you doing? Why don't you just say a few words? Why are you so jealous!"

Su Lin'an was just complaining casually, but in the end, one sentence hit Saxi's thunder point.

His eyes widened, his whole face distorted: "You say I'm jealous?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an silently moved to the other side of the bed, "I didn't, I'm talking nonsense."

"You said I was jealous just now? Ha! I'm jealous? Laughing dead!" Saxi was like a repeating machine, "I need to be jealous of an inferior fox? Why am I jealous of a waste that can't even break through the S level!"

"You're not jealous, you're not jealous! I was wrong," Su Lin'an broke down again, "I'm jealous that he has a lot of money!"

Saxi was even angrier when she heard his foolish words.

The air seemed to be boiling, and for a moment, Su Lin'an felt that he could hear a sonic boom.

He covered his ears, and the alien's sonic boom had no effect on Su Lin'an, but Sassi's sonic boom was different. This guy is a monster born at s+ level. After so many years, it is estimated that the mental power has long since broken through to what level.

In other words, besides the s+ level, is there any other level of federal spiritual power?

Just when Su Lin'an's thoughts went astray, Saxi's hand combing his hair suddenly pulled, and Su Lin'an regained consciousness instantly.

He held his mouth shut and looked at Saxi who almost bald his scalp.

Saxi was condescending and had already withdrawn her hand. The hand was slanted in the pocket of the military uniform, and he stood sideways. His expression was so haughty that it was a gift to say a word to him: "What do you think of my hair?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an didn't get what he meant, but he was very sincere: "It's very good, the hair quality is good, and it's smooth. The color is also very beautiful!"

"Then do you want it?"

Su Lin'an: "????"

"I won't give it to you if you want it," Saxi took two steps, and sat down on the sofa beside her, with her legs crossed, "Your hair is too low-quality."

Su Lin'an: "..." It depends on how long you endure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3K 67
Title: 小甜O身穿后怀崽了 Author:林不欢 Status: Completed Description: Yuan Jing/Junke is a soft and well-behaved Omega. One day, he unfortunately encounters a r...
27.5K 1K 90
Synopsis: Shi An is the last Abyss Dragon in the world. Since he was bored, he decided to go into a deep sleep while hugging his treasures. After fif...
202K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
162K 8.1K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...