❋ αϲϲι∂єиταℓ мαяяιgє ❋

Por SSnovelist

On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changi... Más

αυτнοя'ѕ иοτє
ρяοℓοgυє
ƠƝЄ
ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƝƖƝЄ
ƬЄƝ
ЄԼЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄԼƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ
ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬЄЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ
ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖҲƬƳ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧƖҲƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧƖXƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ
ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ
ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ
ƝƖƝЄƬƳ ƠƝЄ
🔹ƭɦε εɳ∂🔹
ᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔՏ αղժ ᎡᎪͲᏆΝᏀՏ

ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

2.4K 225 50
Por SSnovelist

After Wang Yibo said "It's so difficult", it seemed to have stimulated Zhao Xin.

Zhao Xin sent more than ten messages in less than half a minute. Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo, the whole room was full of WeChat notification sounds.

Zhao Xin: Take your time, gege

Zhao Xin: You're just starting

Zhao Xin: And you're just a newbie, you're new to it

Zhao Xin: And one more thing, ge

Zhao Xin: I don't know what you're like in front of sao-zi

Zhao Xin: But you are too quiet in front of us

Zhao Xin: It gives people a feeling that you don't like being close to them

Zhao Xin: You need to be gentler with sao-zi

Zhao Xin: Don't be so blunt

Zhao Xin: You should let sao-zi see that you treat him differently

Wang Yibo leaned against the table with a glass of water in his hand and carefully looked at these messages Zhao Xin sent.

Just these few messages, yet he read for a long time.

He seems to be looking at the phone, but also like his thoughts have drifted far away.

A few minutes later, he drank the water in his hand and replied to Zhao Xin: Okay

Wang Yibo: Thank you

There was a sound from the bathroom. Just when he looked up, he saw Xiao Zhan coming out.

Wang Yibo turned off his phone, put it in his pocket, and turned to pour Xiao Zhan a glass of water

"You can go wash now." Xiao Zhan walked to Wang Yibo's side and took the water Wang Yibo handed him.

Wang Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's hair and said, "You didn't blow it fully dried again."

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "When you're done showering, it will be dry."

Instead of going to wash immediately, Wang Yibo stood beside Xiao Zhan and watched Xiao Zhan drink water.

Xiao Zhan raised his head, his Adam's apple slid up and down as he drank water.

Wang Yibo's eyes also followed up and down.

Only after Xiao Zhan finished drinking half the glass and putting it down, did Wang Yibo stop zoning out.

But he still didn't go shower immediately. Instead, he stared at the tottering drops of water on Xiao Zhan's lower lip.

Seeing that Xiao Zhan was about to open his mouth and lick that drop of water into his mouth, Wang Yibo quickly reached out to hold Xiao Zhan's head.

Before Xiao Zhan could move, Wang Yibo licked that drop of water first.

But he felt that it wasn't enough.

Soon, Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, and his hand that was hanging in the air was held. The water cup in his hand was also taken away.

The sound of the collision between the cup and the table was transmitted through the air. Then Xiao Zhan's hand was held again.

Not only this one hand, Wang Yibo also pressed him against the table, grabbed his other hand, and wrapped it behind him, making both of Xiao Zhan's hands clasped together behind his own waist.

Xiao Zhan was bound by Wang Yibo again. He felt loose and weak, unable to move.

Wang Yibo's empty hand pressed on Xiao Zhan's head, caressing his hair bit by bit. Then he approached closer and kissed him aggressively.

Xiao Zhan couldn't retreat any further, so he could only sit himself up on the table.

Wang Yibo felt Xiao Zhan's change in height, so he separated from Xiao Zhan and looked down. But not for long, he soon went back to kissing Xiao Zhan, even pushing him towards the table.

Wang Yibo stood at the table. To make room for Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan could only present himself in an embarrassing posture.

Because he just drank water, Xiao Zhan's lips and tongue were very moist, which was extremely tasty.

After Wang Yibo tasted it several times, he was finally temporarily satisfied and gradually separated.

Xiao Zhan breathed heavily, probably because he assumed that Wang Yibo was done, he slowly opened his eyes.

Those little fawn eyes, which weren't smiling and were half-closed, were still very beautiful.

Having done it with Xiao Zhan many times, Wang Yibo can quickly see through Xiao Zhan's current state.

So he looked down.

Xiao Zhan was wearing a pair of sweatpants that weren't very thick. Wang Yibo's eyes were shining, and where they aimed was very obvious.

Xiao Zhan could tell very quickly, then his ears turned red instantly, and even shrunk back a little.

Wang Yibo laughed gently, held his waist, and didn't let him move, "It's all right, I'm the same."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Wang Yibo's consolation was very effective. Xiao Zhan blushed on the spot

Wang Yibo took back his sight, stared into Xiao Zhan's eyes, and raised his chin to him, "Lift your head."

Xiao Zhan lifted his head obediently. Then he saw Wang Yibo lower his head and felt Wang Yibo kiss his Adam's apple ever so gently.

Then Wang Yibo said in his ear, "Wait for me in bed."

After Wang Yibo left, Xiao Zhan's legs were limp on the table for a long time.

Before, Xiao Zhan always complained that Wang Yibo didn't inform him or send him any romantic signals and only did it directly.

Now he knew he was wrong.

Wang Yibo's method of hinting in advance didn't make him feel better at all. Instead, it made him even more nervous.

Xiao Zhan lay in bed obediently, like a concubine waiting to be chosen. Listening to the faint sound of water from the bathroom, he tried to breathe as smoothly as possible.

His whole body was burning and his fantasies ran wild.

His heart was beating heavily in regulation. Xiao Zhan looked at the ceiling expressionlessly, and unconsciously repeated many scenes in his mind that could not be shown.

And then, there was a place feeling more and more empty, wanting more and more for it to be filled.

The moment the bathroom door was opened, Xiao Zhan was so frightened that his whole body trembled.

Wang Yibo was putting on slippers, and Xiao Zhan clung to the quilt and looked at him foolifill

Two seconds later, Xiao Zhan felt that it didn't feel right.

Although he was indeed being obedient as he waited for Wang Yibo in bed.

But it's not necessary to be this obedient, right?

He should at least do something.

His phone was in the pocket of his coat, so it was definitely too late now. Xiao Zhan quickly glanced at the bedside and grabbed a pamphlet there. He pretended to look at it, but threw his ears and the corner of his eyes at Wang Yibo.

When Wang Yibo came out, he brought out a nice fragrance and heat with him.

From the corner of Xiao Zhan's eyes, he saw that Wang Yibo didn't come to bed immediately. Instead, he went to the place where they had just kissed, poured himself half a glass of water, and chugged it.

Xiao Zhan immediately took back his attention and carefully read the words in the pamphlet.

"Hungry?" Wang Yibo came over and asked him.

Xiao Zhan looked up and said, "No."

Wang Yibo, "Not hungry but you're looking at this?"

Only then did Xiao Zhan notice that he was holding the hotel menu in his hand.

Xiao Zhan, "..."

He could only close the pamphlet, "I'm bored, so I just randomly took a look."

Wang Yibo didn't bother to get caught up in this. He waited for Xiao Zhan to put it away, then lifted the quilt and lay in.

The heating in the hotel was turned on, so even if they didn't cover themselves with the quilt, nothing would have mattered and they would still be in great warmth. Before long, Wang Yibo felt that it was in the way and simply kicked it away.

Facing each other, Wang Yibo first took hold of Xiao Zhan's hair.

Xiao Zhan knew what Wang Yibo was doing, he said, "It's dry."

Wang Yibo's eyes softened and then moved his hand to Xiao Zhan's earlobe.

Xiao Zhan assumed that Wang Yibo didn't plan to start immediately.

Last time he enjoyed the pillow talk before they did it, he thought Wang Yibo probably also enjoyed it.

At this moment, Wang Yibo was looking at him very seriously.

Xiao Zhan was stared at for such a long time, it made his Adam's apple roll up and down once.

Wang Yibo asked, "You swallowed saliva?"

Xiao Zhan blinked his eyes, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan doesn't know whether Wang Yibo was copying him or something. Just after answering, Wang Yibo's Adam's apple also rolled.

Then Wang Yibo called softly, "Little husband."

Xiao Zhan's arms and legs felt weak immediately, and his whole body gradually became numb. He couldn't help swallowing saliva again.

He answered, "Mn."

"Cake." Wang Yibo said again, then thought about it and added a word, "Little cake."

Xiao Zhan blinked and looked at Wang Yibo, "What?"

Wang Yibo stopped touching Xiao Zhan's ears and began to touch Xiao Zhan's eyebrows, "I can think of these two special nicknames for the time being." Wang Yibo met Xiao Zhan's sight, softened his voice, and might as well be coaxing, "What do you like me to call you, Little husband? Little cake?"

Xiao Zhan turned both soft and hard from being wooed.

In Wang Yibo's question, the last syllable for both nicknames rose.

And when it rose, what did it hook up with it? It hooked up Xiao Zhan's heart.

Xiao Zhan said, "Both are okay."

Wang Yibo shook his head and looked at him with disapproval, "What if you can only choose one?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment and asked, "Which one do you like?"

Wang Yibo suddenly frowned, looking like it was hard to decide, "I like both."

Xiao Zhan raised his hands and put it on Wang Yibo's shoulder, "Then can you call both?

Xiao Zhan's voice was very soft, as if he was being coquettish.

Wang Yibo immediately agreed to it, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan continued, "Then you try calling first."

Wang Yibo looked at the corners of Xiao Zhan's curved eyes and his slightly opened lips, then called out quietly, "Little husband."

Xiao Zhan was coquettish again, "And the other one."

Wang Yibo was very cooperative, "Little cake."

Xiao Zhan's hands that were on Wang Yibo's shoulder moved a little closer, but just when it was about to touch Wang Yibo's neck, Wang Yibo suddenly turned his head to look at it.

Xiao Zhan didn't dare to move anymore.

For this kind of thing, the amount of times Xiao Zhan took the initiative is almost never.

It was Wang Yibo leading every time, and also Wang Yibo who wanted to lead everything. All Xiao Zhan can do is cooperate, then be fiddled with, and lastly lay there paralyzed from tiredness.

With Xiao Zhan's current mentality, things like putting arms over the other's shoulder could already be called taking the initiative.

So he thought that Wang Yibo's glance was because he wasn't used to it.

Subconsciously, Xiao Zhan gulped again, then carefully observed Wang Yibo's expression with his eyes open.

However, Wang Yibo didn't have any extra expressions, and he even quickly turned his head back to meet his eyes again.

Xiao Zhan gradually felt relieved, then put his hand there again.

He tested further and further, just like Wang Yibo, he first put his hand on Wang Yibo's chin and then held Wang Yibo's face.

Wang Yibo's gaze gradually encouraged him, they seemed to be telling Xiao Zhan, "I'm very happy you're doing this".

So Xiao Zhan became bolder, he slowly moved his thumb and put it on the corner of Wang Yibo's mouth.

Wang Yibo, who rarely got to enjoy Xiao Zhan's initiative, became excited because of Xiao Zhan's series of actions.

He moved his hand behind Xiao Zhan's neck, gently squeezed it twice, and then whispered to Xiao Zhan, "Kiss me."

Xiao Zhan put his hand on Wang Yibo's shoulder again, grabbed it, exerted some strength to pull himself up, and then very lightly and quickly kissed Wang Yibo's lips.

When he lay down again, he noticed that Wang Yibo was squeezing his neck with a bit more force.

Wang Yibo's voice also changed.

"Not enough." He said

Xiao Zhan got up again. This time he stayed for an extra second.

Wang Yibo became a little heavy-headed because of Xiao Zhan's initiative.

"Xiao Zhan." He lowered his head, approached closer to Xiao Zhan, and called out again, "Baobao, do it again."

This time, Wang Yibo's 'baobao' was called very naturally. It was as if it was normal for them.

Xiao Zhan no longer felt it was strange. At the moment, he only feels his heart beating harder, thump, thump, thump, thump.

Thump, thump, thump, thump.

He accepted with pleasure, then obediently kissed him again.

Wang Yibo didn't let the kiss break this time. He held the back of Xiao Zhan's head, chased Xiao Zhan's lips, and kissed him back.

Xiao Zhan was also trying his best to respond.

Baobao.

He's Wang Yibo's baobao.

He's Wang Yibo's little husband.

He's Wang Yibo's little cake.

He's Wang Yibo's.

The atmosphere got hotter and hotter, and Xiao Zhan also grew hotter and hotter. He was getting closer and closer to Wang Yibo's shoulder, and also became more and more excited, more and more dazed.

After a long wet kiss, Xiao Zhan grabbed Wang Yibo's collar, his mind was already not very clear.

"Wang Yibo, Wang-laoshi, Wang-laogong," He called randomly, then asked Wang Yibo, "What am I?"

With a very tacit understanding, Wang Yibo said the answer he wanted, "My cake."

Xiao Zhan raised his head and made a yearning voice, "Eat me."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.8K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
195K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
121K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
38.2K 3K 25
"Excuse me, do I know you? " A love life to be written in books, that was literally how our love life was. But life isn't always the same right? Eve...