Wielding Stars | Wattys2015 |...

By Brayden2018

[ #82 in Short Story - 11/06/2015 ] *This is going to be awesome nearing the 20th part where things start to... More

Prologue; Of Stars
Chapter 1; Red Roses
Chapter 2; Dreams
Chapter 3; Stumbling
Chapter 4; Smile
Chapter 5; Darkness
Chapter 6; Knots
Chapter 7: Easy
Chapter 8; Exquisite
Chapter 9; Now
Chapter 10; Yelling
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13; Life
Chapter 14; Light
Chapter 15; Jealousy
Chapter 16: Screaming
Chapter 17: Lost
Chapter 18: Stay
Chapter 19; Between
Chapter 20; Twilight
Chapter 21; Beginnings

Chapter 11; Again

30 8 3
By Brayden2018

One year since I saw you in pure white, it's been an incredible journey and I've come to realize one thing. There are so many incredible and beautiful aspects in life, you being one of them. Even in this heavenly purgatory, the only heaven I can come to think of, is you. I've been searching for the trust, passion, and respect that many couples go searching all of their lives for; but while they are looking for that surrealistic and magical life, we've already found a lifetime surrender towards each other.

Once I saw rain and it reminded me of you.

So free with falling drops, iridescent mixes too.

At the look of a drop up close, I could only imagine a rainbow.

When rain is pushed in the winds blows, I could only see the partial suns glow.

Blocking all of life, and leaving us in the dark.

Where we are left to survive, and on this wasteland we make our mark.

We sustain ourselves in pain, and that is what makes us stronger.

When wind pushes the rain, their fall is now longer.

See we are the same, our fall is based on pain;

but the beauty of love is gain, and a crashing down, shattering blur washes the lands with rain.

You/Pain/Shattering

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.5K 53
WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE FOLLOWING! - AGE GAP (YN 17 GOING ON 18. DARYL 27 GOING ON 28) - SEXUAL CONTENT (THE WTF IS...
5.1K 197 24
This is a sequel to my first story Crossbow Lovers. You should read Crossbow Lovers first or this may be a little confusing. Tegan and Daryl have a b...
66 4 27
June thought her world and her circle were complete. Until one day she learns life is never tied up in a pretty little bow. Sometimes family and love...
1.6M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...