Everything Has Changed (Seque...

By WhereTheStoryBegins

*Sequel to Niall Horan Is My Guitar Teacher?!?* *COMPLETED* Some say people change. Some say that it is just... More

Everything Has Changed (Sequel To NHIMGT?!?)
Chapter 1: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity
Chapter 2: Surpriseeeeee
Chapter 3: Blocked Numbers
Chapter 4: No One Can Know
Chapter 5: Door Slapping
Chapter 6: Quite A Day
Chapter 7: Fudge Nuggets
Chapter 9: GROSS!
Chapter 10: Missing
Chapter 11 (Part 1): On One Condition
Chapter 11 (Part 2): The Letter
Chapter 12: The "Brilliant" Plan
Chapter 13: Denialllllllll
Chapter 14: "I DON'T WANNA DIE!"
ATTENTION MAH OREO LOVERSSSS
Chapter 15: Twitter Fight
Chapter 16: Reasons Why I Love You
Chapter 17: "NIZZIEEEEEE!"
Chapter 18: A Thousand Days
Chapter 19: Fired
Chapter 20: Awkward...
Chapter 21: Smile!
Chapter 22: Ryder Or Niall?
Chapter 23: "I Thought I Lost You"
HELP MEH!
Chapter 24: Not Now. But Soon.
Chapter 25: Frogface
Chapter 26: Lazy Butts
Chapter 27: Two Times!
Chapter 28: Mine
Chapter 29: What If Something Happens?
Chapter 30: He's Back
Chapter 31: "You're Wrong"
Chapter 32: See You In New York
Chapter 33: Tweet War?
pssssssssssssst
Chapter 34: Jiam?
Chapter 35: Who Invited Him?!
Chapter 36: I'll Never Leave Your Side
Chapter 37: Think Before Sending Hate
Chapter 38: Sneezes
Erm
Chapter 39: Are You Ready, Lads?
Epilogue
Contest!
WINNERS FOR CONTEST

Chapter 8: You Could Have Told Me

80.4K 1.9K 559
By WhereTheStoryBegins

Lizzie's P.O.V

We have just landed in London and I have missed being here so much.

"Home sweet home" I said softly.

I smiled as I picked up my bags. We all got into our car and headed back to our place. It still looked the same as we got inside. I went upstairs and set my bags down. I looked around my room. The walls are all filled with the quotes I put. I grabbed a sharpie and decided to put another one.

"Home Is Where All The Memories Are Made"

I put my sharpie back in its box and laid down on my bed. I smiled as I remembered something. I grabbed the remote and pressed the big button thingy. An oreo came flying to me and I catched it. I chuckled as I caught it. I missed that. So much. I heard a knock on my door as I finished my Oreo.

"Come in" I said standing up.

Niall came with his head down but once he was in front of me he brought his head up and looked into my eyes. This is the first time in days that he has looked at me. And honestly, it felt good to look into his eyes again.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" I said.

"I wanted to apologize..." He said.

I nodded for him to continue.m

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I didn't mean to but after I saw that on the to I just...couldn't trust my self to be aroun you. I felt a if I was gonna hurt you again. I didn't want to risk it" he said.

"Niall. You didn't even hurt me on purpose! Why won't you get that in your head! You don't even know how much it hurt me that you weren't there with me! Zayn was kind enough to take your place" I said on the verge of tears.

"Zayn...took my place?" He said through his clenched teeth.

"Yeah. He did." I said getting angry.

We were both having a stare down until Harry came in.

"Am I interrupting something?" He said.

"No. I was just gonna leave" Niall said still looking at me.

I glared at him.

"Go ahead. Nothing's stopping you" I said.

He glared at me and left.

"What was that about?" Harry said.

"Nothing. What do you want?" I said.

"Umm do you want to come over to erm my house? Just for a bit?" He said awkwardly.

Oh. This is about that secret him and His mom are gonna tell me.

"Um sure. When are we going?" I said.

"Right now actually. Just grab a jacket. It's cold" he said.

I nodded and grabbed my black jacket and put it on. We walked downstairs and the lads were asleep either on the couch or the floor. But Zayn was on the table.

"They could have just went up to their rooms" I said.

"They were to lazy" Harry said shrugging it off.

We got out of the house and I was hit by the cold wind. It wasn't like this when we got here! We got into Harry's car and we started driving to his house.

"What was going on with you and Nialler" he asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

I sighed.

"He came to apologize but I just got mad. He ignored mr for a stupid reason and he knows that" I said.

"He looked pretty mad" Harry said.

"I may have told him that Zayn was taking care of me while he was ignoring me" I said.

"LIZ!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!" He said.

"Sorry! It slipped out!" I said.

"Niall already thinks that Zayn fancys you and now he probably KNOWS Zayn fancys you!" Harry said.

He sighed.

"Are we there yet?" I said changing the subject.

He looked over at me and sighed again.

"Yeah" he said.

He parked right in front of this semi big house. I took off my seat belt and got out of the car. We walked up to the front door. Harry was about to knock but the door but it flew open. There stood Harry's mum.

"Harry!! I missed you so much!!" She said crushing Harry into a hug.

"Missed you too mum" he said.

Aww.

"And you must be Elizabeth! It's so nice to see you again!" She said breaking the hug with Harry and hugging me, tightly.

Again? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her before. I think.

"Nice to see you too" I said politely.

She broke he hug and said

"Come in!"

Harry and I went inside.

"Just in time! Dinner is ready!" She said.

I smiled.

"What did you cook?" I said.

"We'll I made some tacos for Harry and I also bought some Oreos for you since you like them. Well that's what Harry said" she said.

"Great! I love Oreos!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was delicious!" I said putting my plate in the sink.

"Thank you! But Harry is a better cook than me" she said.

"I wish I was as good as you two. I always end up burning something when I'm cooking" I said.

She chuckled.

"I would be glad to teach you" she said.

"I'd love that" I said.

"Erm mom. Now?" Harry said coming into the kitchen.

"Yeah. Liz can we speak to you in the living room?" She said.

"Um sure" I said.

We all walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch

"Um please just don't get mad. We have an explanation for this" Harry started.

I nodded for him to continue. I'm actually scared of what he's gonna say.

"Um a couple if months after Harry was born I went out for a walk" Harry's mom started.

"Um well while I was walking this guy grabbed me and brought me into his can. H-he...R-raped me" she said starting to cry.

I was on the verge of tears while hearing this.

"Even though I hated him so much I still wanted to have this child. After the child was born I raised her for a couple of months. But the man somehow found me and took her from me. She was my child and he took her from me. I was devastated. I couldn't find him anywhere after that" she said.

"Wait. What does this have to do with me?" I said.

"You were that child" Harry said.

I stood up.

"What?! I can't be!" I said.

"Believe it cuz you are!" She said.

"Do you have any proof?" I said.

"And what about my other mom?! And my brother, Eric" I said.

"Your mom and brother knew about this. Your dad told them not to tell you or he would have killed them and you. Your other mom was about to tell you on the phone but...well...you know what happened" she said.

I nodded slightly. I didn't even want to think about it. At least they kept the secret from me to protect me.

"Wait. Did Harry know?" I said.

"Yes. He is also your brother" she said.

I glared at him as he gulped loudly.

"Can I talk to him alone" I said not breaking my stare down with Harry.

"Sure" she said and left.

It was silent for a couple of minutes.

"How could you" I whispered.

"I wasn't suppose to tell you" he said.

Anger flushed through me and I grabbed the collar of his shirt and roughy him down to my eye level. His eyes widened In shock. Not so strong now, Harold.

"But you could have! It's not like my dad would have found out! You know it would have been the best feeling in The world to have your brother by your side while you were living your dream! You were there with me the whole way! My first concert, interview! Harry you were my best friend! And now I find out that you were keeping a secret from me!" I said.

"I trusted you!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to risk it! I didn't want to lose you!" He said.

I let go his collar and ran my hands through my hair. Well that explains why we were related. We both had curly brown hair. I looked over at Harry and saw him crying. Tears streamed down my face as I whispered

"You could have told me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.7K 13
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* Welcome to the life of Draco Malfoy. Join him in his struggle to prove himself in his first year. Draco never met Harry in the...
1.3M 20.6K 122
THIRD BOOK IN THE "Die For You" SERIES Brandon Biersack is now in college and trying to create a life for himself, maybe even create a family of his...
2.2K 511 158
"What My Heart Says for"
60.7K 936 65
Hi, my name is Emerald. I've been through some shit ever since my fathers business grew bigger. I had to move to California with my best friend. It s...