football imagines <3

Por zoesbookstore

A collection of cute scenarios with your favourite players, players and more players <3 zoë Más

< disclaimer >
(1) tulips? two-lips? - trent alexander-arnold
(2) fifa - mason mount
(3) long-distance - jude bellingham
(3.1) long-distance - jude bellingham
(4) late nights - virgil van dijk
(5) betrayal - marcus rashford
(6) sunday routines - son heung-min
(7) you put a move on my heart - erling haaland
(8) feed me! feed me! - richarlison
(9) flirting - neymar
(10) maid of honour - declan rice
(11) hurting - jack grealish
(12) best friend - joão félix
(13) insecurities - jordan henderson
(14) sun-burn - rúben dias
(15) happy anniversary - jadon sancho
(16) café - john stones
(17) the park - ben chilwell
(18) shoot - marcus rashford
(19) carnival - bukayo saka
(20) a hard day - kai havertz
(21) birthday cabin - jesse lingard
(22) my sick baby - reece james
(23) surprise! - andy robertson
(24) what are we? - cristiano ronaldo
(25) broken-heart - mason mount
(26) date-night - virgil van dijk
(27) jealousy - kepa arrizabalaga
(28) official - kylian mbappe
(29) kiss me - trent alexander-arnold
(30) foolish - jack grealish
(30.1) unfoolish - jack grealish
(31) i love you - pablo gavi
(33) double date - rúben dias
(34) like father, like son - kostas tsimikas
(35) shopping date - tyrone mings
(36) future? - marcus rashford
(37) you don't know my name - pablo gavi
(38) stuck with you - jadon sancho
(39) fight for love - jordan henderson
(40) a dance? - trent alexander-arnold

(32) boyfriend reveal - jude bellingham

1.3K 15 3
Por zoesbookstore

"Who is my favourite Kpop group?"
"Oh my God, I don't really have one, do I? Maybe, I'll say BTS, only because I've been following them for years but I listen to quite a lot of groups."

Halting the make-up brush that was applying glitter eyeshadow to your lids, your eyes flicked over the influx of questions on your Insta-live.

It started out as a space for you; a picture diary, of sorts, until all the brand deals and sponsorships started coming through. The follower count didn't reach Kim Kardashian or even Cristiano Ronaldo (obviously), but, it was a couple of thousands — celebrities mixed in here and there.

"Who's your favourite member?"
"It has to be Yoongi— Suga. That's what most people know him as but he's my favourite."

Purple hearts started flooding your comment section, and it made you genuinely smile. It's nice that we have people still dedicated to a hobby, or a craft.

"Which football team do you support?"
"Real Madrid, all the way!"

There was no hesitation in your answer, beaming as you left your chair at the vanity and disappeared out of the frame. It wasn't long before you came back with a Real Madrid sweater, showing the front and back.

"I still got this when Ronaldo was at Madrid. There's a signed one of him, too, but that is back at my home in England." Proudly, waving the shirt in front of the camera, you jumped about.

"It's old, I know but it's precious to me." You said, holding it close but not too close as to avoid the make-up staining the white shirt.

"Okay, that's enough of that. I'll be right back."

Putting the shirt back where it was, you walked back to your vanity. It took you a while but you eventually found the brown lip-liner and applied a layer on the edge of your lips. Carefully, you made sure there weren't any skew lines before settling it down and looking at the comments.

"What do you think about the current Real Madrid team?"
"Guys, I know it's a bit different but we'll just have to see how they perform this season, right?"

"What do you think about the new signing?"
"Which one?"

Most of the comments were mentioning 'Jude Bellingham' and you couldn't help but smile, he was your boyfriend. Yes, the Jude Bellingham was your boyfriend, but, nobody knew yet. I mean, just a month or two ago, you had met his family members for the first time.

It was a fairly new relationship, therefore, you didn't want to jinx it by revealing it too early.

"Jude Bellingham?" You asked, nonchalantly, as you searched your desk for the gloss. "He's pretty good, isn't he? I mean he performed well in the World Cup — and that is not only where I saw his talents. I mean, someone must be talented to play at Dortmund."

That must have been a safe answer, right?

Well, it didn't seem so. There was nothing wrong with the answer you gave, instead, it was your smile before you answered. It didn't pass your viewers, nothing passes by them.

@judebelinghambae 😍: did you see that smile?? omggg

@heyy_judee: that smile was sus

@y/n_luvr: you good y/n?? and jude??

"Nothing's going on guys." Chuckling, you waved your hand and opened the top of the gloss to apply to your lips. It was, then, that the door to your room opened, and Jude stood in the doorway — his full teeth smile on display.

"Are you busy?" He whispered, pointing to the phone.

"Yeah..." You mumbled, softly. "Give me five minutes, okay?"

"Okay." He blew a kiss in your direction, before, closing the door.

@y/n_luvr: omgg who was that?? a boyfriend!!?!?!

"That was no one, guys..." You started off, packing the items away and spraying a few squirts of setting spray. "...But, I do have somewhere to be so we're cutting this short."

"It was nice to meet and speak to you guys after a long time—"

The door opening, again, cut off your words as Jude's hand gripped the doorknob, his other occupied with his phone. He didn't even look up at you, before, walking into the room — directly into the camera's frame. Uh, what?

It took you a few seconds before you realised what had happened and covered the camera's lens with your thumb, turning around in your seat. "Jude!"

He looked up, in confusion, "What?"

"The live?" Only then, did his eyes widen and he slipped to the side.

Letting out a huff of disbelief, "It's no use now. Everybody has probably seen this, and they will see it by tomorrow."

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Frowning, he walked to where you sat and wrapped his arms around your body. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Are you ready for me to take my finger away from the camera?"

"Yeah, let's do this. I don't want to hide you anymore, anyway."

With a satisfied smile on your face, you removed your thumb and a frame of Jude with his arms resting on your shoulders, chin nestled in the crook of your neck and small smile on his face was visible. He was, clearly, uncomfortably leaning over but he also wanted to see your comment section — better yet, the reactions.

@heyy_judee: JUDE AND Y/N!?!?!!!?!???

@footballuvr_66: GOLDEN COUPLE OMG— SO CUTE 😍💕💓🙏🏽

@y/n_luvr: MOTHER??! FATHER!?!??? MY PARENTS THOSE TWO 🫠

Oh, okay. They were better than you thought they would be — more compliments coming through than insults. Of course, there were the occasional snide remarks, but, Jude would reach over and report those.

"Okay, so, we may have been keeping a secret." You spoke.

Jude laughing at your choice of words. "May?" He repeated, turning to you.

"Okay, we have been keeping a secret from you."

"Although, it was our secret to keep and we would've loved to keep it for a bit longer, I messed up. So, yes, me and Y/N are dating. She's met the fam already, and they absolutely adore her — really special, this one."

All you could do was try and stop yourself from smiling as you leaned your chin on his tanned arm, "Stop it." You moaned, nipping his skin with your teeth.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, but you wiped over it quickly, as if you did nothing.

You read a comment saying that this must've been the reason you "vacationed" in Madrid, and laughed.

"Actually, I came to visit my sister. She gave birth to a healthy baby girl and I became an aunt and god-mother for the first time. It was a really happy moment, and after that, I dialled him up to ask him if he was free. He said yes and I guess that's how we ended up here."

"Okay, so, we don't want to reveal too much now. But, expect to see us more often with each other, yeah?" Jude greeted, and so did you, before he ended the live.

It was like a breath of relief; people weren't upset (not that it would've deterred you) but genuinely happy.

"That went... well." Jude said, and you nodded.

"Very well." He glanced at you and pushed your head to face his, lips mere inches from each other. It was so close that you could feel the breath of his mouth hitting yours.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, eyes flickering back and forth between your lips and your eyes.

"You're going to ruin the gloss—" You started but as you heard him moan, you laughed and shut him up.

"Oh, just come here."

Pressing your lips to his, it was a small peck. Okay, I wouldn't say 'small' as they touched for a few seconds but it was worth wasting an application of gloss. Although, now, Jude's lips are also covered in glittery gloss.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48K 482 50
Any team, any player<3
12.8K 550 41
"𝑆𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒? 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒? 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦...
702K 5K 131
Imagines about a variety of Premier League football players (and others as requested) AS OF LATE 2021, THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED
5.9K 77 13
Requests are open!