mikey madison one shots

By billiesblacktears

Femreader. Just some mikey madison images. Requests are always open. Contains Mikey Madison (m.m), Max fox (m... More

always (a.f)
on screen girlfriend (m.m)
friends with benefits? (a.f)
fake (m.m)
neighbour (m.f)
neighbour pt.2 (m.f)
A/N
attachment issues (a.f)
bully (a.f)
new book!
family dinner (m.f)

neighbour pt.3 (m.f)

764 22 20
By billiesblacktears

In which Max knocks on the wrong door.

warning: angst

You and Max had tried in the beginning. You and her would facetime multiple times every week. But after about three months, it started to get harder to keep in touch. Max had found out about cameras, and was now busy with shoots and trying to make money off of it. You were busy with school work.

And so over time the contact between you and her faded away.

Max tried to text you from time to time, but you decided that it would be better for the both of you to end this.

It hurt you to stop talking to her. But also knowing that if she wouldn't have dropped out, you and her would have actually had a chance to really date. Even if it hadn't worked out, it would've been better, knowing that you at least tried.

When you and her stopped talking, you still liked her. Even though you couldn't see her in real life, even over facetime you started liking her more and more.

The question is, if you liked someone so much, then why would you stop talking to them so easily.

You had thought about this often. How could you have let her go? How could you?

Maybe if you had done things differently, you wouldn't have lost her.

But it was too late now. The damage had been done, and there wasn't really a way to turn things back to the way they were.

You would have to live with this.

It took you a long time to move on, but eventually you though you did.

You found this knew girl, her name was Kate.

You met her in your favourite coffee shop in chicago, which ironic enough, was Max's favourite too.

Though Kate was the best girlfriend you could wish for, Max still found her way into you mind sometimes.

You didn't want to keep remembering her. It had been over a year ago when you and Kate started dating, so there was no reason to feel guilty.

And yet you did.

---

It was now five years later.

You had just moved in to a new house in Los Angeles with your girlfriend about a week ago.

You had been wanting to live there since you were a little girl, and since it wasn't too far away from home, you thought it would be a good idea.

You were on your way to the grocery store, but it had been a hectic week so, you needed some caffeine in your system to get you going. That's why you decided to stop at a local coffee shop.

Since you had arrived, you had been eying this particular coffee shop, but you had been way too busy all week. You could finally check it out today.

As you opened the door a bell rang, letting the workers know there was a new customer coming in.

You ordered your drink and sat down in a booth. You still had some things to go through involving the new house, so you decided to focus on that.

It didn't take long for the door to open and the bell to ring again, but it wasn't the bell that caught your attention, it was the voice of the girl walking in.

Though you hadn't heard it in almost four years, you knew exactly who it was.

Your head shot up, to see Max's back facing you.

She just walked in alone and was now ordering her coffee, also making a conversation with the cashier. You assumed Max had been here before, probably a bunch of times.

You didn't know what to do, the girl you had been longing for for years, finally standing in front of you. But this was not how you thought it would go. You thought you would know just what to say. That you would confidently walk up to her and say hi, but right now it felt like you had lost the ability to walk and speak.

You could hear that she had finished her conversation and that she was now just waiting in silence. Still with her back facing you.

In an attempt to catch her attention you tried to say something. "Max?" your voice was barely above a whisper.

But to your surprise Max heard it.

She turned around and when she saw who it was sitting behind her, calling her name, her eyes widened. All the emotions in her face vanished and just was now looking at you with a blank expression. Her face turning paler.

Almost instantly, you saw tears starting to form in her eyes. And before you could say anything else, she was already walking out the door, the bell ringing again on her way out. Not even grabbing her coffee that had just been put on the counter for her.

You immediately shot up, grabbing her coffee on the way out and yelling her name.

'Max, Max come back!!" you yelled.

You finally caught up with her and before she could take notice and run off again , you grabbed her arm stopping her in her tracks.

Though she didn't want to see you nor speak to you, she still melted into your touch.

"Max please" you said. You were sure that you sounded desperate but you couldn't care less. You needed to talk to her.

You handed her her coffee, which she hesitantly took from you. As she did, she finally looked you in the eyes.

Your body felt warmer as she looked into you eyes again. Those beautiful brown eyes that you had missed so much over the past years.

"Y/n." she said, her voice breaking as she did so.

"Yeah it's me, what's wrong" you asked. You felt emotional too, but you didn't get where this was coming from.

"Where were you Y/n" she asked.

You looked at her, a frown forming on your face.

"What do you mean, where was I? I've been in college, you know that." You didn't get what she was talking about at all.

She shook her head. "No Y/n, not like that. I mean where were you, for me. Why did you leave me. We promised we would text every day. What happened to that Y/n? What happened. Did you even try to? I was busy too and I still made an effort to text you. I've waited for you Y/n. Ever since that day when you said it was better to focus on our selfs back then. I believed you. And I waited for you. I've waited for you ever since that. Five years long." By the time she was done talking, she was full on sobbing.

You felt a pit of guilt in you stomach. You didn't know she felt this way. "I'm sorry max, I didn't know you felt like this. It was hard for me too. But we can't be together Max. I moved on. I have a girlfriend now and I'm happy. I'm sorry." you said, although you weren't completely sore about that last part.

You knew you should've said something else. Comfort her. But you just couldn't do that for some reason.

"Why couldn't you have told me that then. If you did I wouldn't have been waiting for you. You could have made it clear that you wanted nothing to do with me anymore. Then I would know and I could've moved on just like you did." She said, as she was swinging with her arms.

You recognized what was happening now. Her sadness was turning into rage. And if you would say anything else that she didn't like, she would totally lose it.

And that was not what you wanted. Not for you, not for her.

"I'm sorry, I don't think it was a good idea for me to approach you today. I didn't mean for this to happen. I think it's better if I go." Before she could say anything that made you want to stay with her even more, you turned your back to her and walked away.

Max stood there, like a statue, completely still. The only thing that was moving was the tear rolling down her cheek.

Though you didn't know, cause you didn't dare to look back, she stood there waiting for you to disappear. She only turned around when you had completely vanished from her eyesight.

You were heartbroken, even more so because you had a girlfriend at home, who loved you so dearly. It only made it worse that you weren't supposed to feel like this.

But maybe it was good, maybe now you could make the lies that you told Max true. Maybe now you could finally move on and live a happy life, without Max.

A/N: third and final part of this miniseries. What do we thing? Its loosely based on one of those tiktok's with the purple and yellow text or smth. I don't know if yall know what I'm talking about lmao. Anyways, I'll just leave this here and hopefully come back soon when I have an idea for a new oneshot. Thank you guys so much for the 100 votes!!! SO thankful. Love ya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.4K 65
basically some one-shots/imagines with Jenna Ortega and her characters !! 🀍 !! GXG !! ---- I'll mostly write these when I'm bored or something...
115K 2.9K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
42.1K 939 17
"I love you from-" "Hell N Back i know"
35.7K 436 20
πŸ”ž *extra smut warning* πŸ”ž Tara and Amber were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" would gr...