๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...

By brenttfaiyazzwifee

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
UPDATE FOR MY LOVE BUGSโค๏ธโค๏ธ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
Chapter twelve
Announcementโ˜บ๏ธ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.

726 18 18
By brenttfaiyazzwifee

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚" I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I explained everything that happened and she was fine with it all. Thank god.

"Aaliyah just make sure you get all your school stuff together for tomorrow, you gotta be at visions by 9:00 at the latest." I nodded and ran upstairs getting a text on my phone

Mr.Grumpy😐
Liyah

Liyahh💕🙉
Miles

Mr.Grumpy😐
You going to visions right?

Liyahh💕🙉
Mhmm why

Mr.Grumpy😐
Just making sure my girl finna be there

Liyahh💕🙉
Nigga your girl is crazy

Mr.Grumpy😐
Gotta get while the getting is good🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Liyahh💕🙉
Stop🫣
I'm going to get my nails done and the mall, text me if u want something while I'm out🤎

Mr.Grumpy😐
Wait lemme send u money, u don't need to pay
I'll come with you too the mall when ur done with ur nails

Liyahh💕🙉
Okay, I can pay for it dw

Mr.Grumpy😐
Idc

Then I got a cash app notification.

'Mr.Grumpy😐 sent you $500'

"No. Way." My jaw dropped to the core of the earth. Why would he send me so much.

Mr.Grumpy😐
That's enough right?

Liyahh💕🙉
Damn nigga yes
I might as well get a buss down too😭

Mr.Grumpy😐
Imma act like ik what that means
Go to the nail salon text we when ur done I'll pick u up

Liyahh💕🙉
Lmao see u later, and thank you🤎🤎

Mr.Grumpy😐
Yw ma

I turned off my phone to shower, wash my hair, and got dressed. I put on a white t-shirt and tan sweatpants with my Yeezy slides. I slicked my hair and did my edges. I put my chains on and put my contacts in.

I grabbed my purse with all my stuff in it, said bye to my mom and walked to my nail tech.

TIME SKIP (her nails are done)

I ended up finishing my nails and payed my nail tech.

I ended up getting purple because I've been super into that color recently. Now that I was done I ft Miles.

"Hello" he was driving, looked like he just got his cornrows redone and got a shape up. He also had this fitted hat on He was holding phone at an angle that showed his jawline. The only word that could describe it was fine. He was fine.

"Hey, I'm done" I walked to the corner store and went to get Arizona and lays barbecue chips.

"Ight I'll be there in a second, stay on the phone"

"Okayy" I put my AirPods in and went to the cashier to pay for my stuff.

"Lemme see the nails I payed for" he smirked

"Nobody told you to give me money though" I flipped the camera and showed him my nails.

"They cute tho, you got that color for me?" He said while making a turn.

"What do you mean? Im confused." I took a sip of my drink.

"You know the prowlers colors are purple mami. I know you not that slow"

"Nigga please, I should hang up right now." I mugged

"I'm here get in the damn car" he hung up and I walked to his car door and getting in. He has a purple dodge hellcat so it's hella low to the ground, I took off my AirPods and looked at miles. He was staring.

"Can I help you?" He then moved his eyes from mine to my hand grabbing it. He literally inspected the nails then intertwined our hands together still inspecting the nails.

"That was worth the money" he started the car and drove to the mall. Miles did all of this holding my hand.

"Miles I need my hand back" I tried to let go but his grip got tighter.

"And?? Does it look like I give a damn" he turned into the park garage.

"You need to park anyway just let go" I was still attempting to snatch my hand back he still wasn't letting go.

"You think I don't know how to park with one hand?" He found a spot and did exactly what I thought he couldn't do.

Show off.

"Are you serious?" I mugged him and he had his sly smirk on. He let got over my hand after.

"Yes." He unlocked his car door and got out. He walked over to my car door and opened it for me, holding his hand out.

"Wow what a gentleman, thank you M" I couldn't keep a smile from creeping up on my face.

"Your welcome ma" he led me to walk in front of him, I could feel his eye piercing into my back. Like I was a magnet and he was attracted to me.

"You don't care what store we got to right?" I looked back at him.

"Naw I don't care"

"Okay cool we're gonna stop at a shoe store because I need to find a new pair of dunks then go to Sephora so I can get some other stuff"

"Just lead the way" he laughed.

TWO. HOURS. LATER.

Miles POV -

"Okay mami I'm tired, are we done?" I ended up holding all of her bags, I can't even remember how many stores we went to. And how many changing rooms we've been too. I'm traumatized.

"Yeah we can go...never mind there's Popeyes we're getting that then leaving"

"Ughhhhh okay."

She went to order us food and I put all our bags at a table and sat. My feet were killing me.

After about 15 minutes she came back with a bunch of food. It was like she got the whole damn menu.

"Aaliyah who the hell is eating all of this." I looked at her as she already started eating a chicken sandwich.

"Both of us??? What kind of question is that.."

"It's hella food." I grabbed a sandwich for myself and took a bite I've never been to hungry in my whole entire life.

After about 30 minutes of us eating and catching up on how life has been we got up and headed to the car.

"Thank you for today Miles" she looked at me with a huge smile

"Your welcome, but you definitely put crater in my bank account."

"Nobody told you to buy a bunch of stuff bro"

"Whatever" we got to the car and I put the bags in the trunk, I got in and drove Aaliyah home.

Once we got to her house I grabbed all her bags and brought her to her door.

"Thank you again miles i really appreciate it." She kissed me cheek. I lowkey froze but played it off.

"Don't worry about it, also you look really good today" I walked down the stairs to the door of her house

"You dumbass, goodbye miles. Get home safe"

"You know I will." I got in my car and drove off.

I then got a call. It was King Pin.

Shit.

—————————————————————————

UHHH OKAY. ITS DEFINITELY BEEN NEARLY TWO WEEKS. IM SO SORRY GUYSS IVE BEEN HELLA BUSY.

this was also rushed as hell.

Anyways I hope you liked this BYEBEESSSSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.2K 9
๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜€.
14.9K 491 15
Y/N L/N and Miles G. Morales have a couple encounters, both with and without the mask. Eventually, they realize they need to come to terms with each...
1.9K 54 15
'Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby - awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.' when a boy sick with the grief of his...
7.1K 196 28
"You're in wind,I'm in the water" "Nobody son,Nobody daughter" warningโš  Cussing, violence, Fluff and angst