By Chance | Complete |

By _STMG_

[Completed Book One]After a failed suicide attempt, the death of her parents the same day, and the loss of he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chpater Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Epilogue
By Desire - Book Two [Published]

Chapter Thirty

8.9K 179 103
By _STMG_

Lyra

Thursday we ditched our last class of the day to leave early to go see August. Sasha and I were taking her car up since we were only staying one night while Teddy and River were staying two nights.

"You are going to love the parties here." Sasha told me. "We went to one last year and it was the best time. He lives off campus so we're crashing at his apartment. Ryder's going to be there."

"You always say that and he never makes an appearance or he seems to always be blackout drunk somewhere."

A soft laugh escaped her lips. "Yeah, Ryder does that a lot. Everyone has a thing they do when they're drunk. That's just Ryder's."

"What's he studying?"

"Science. He's going into medicine. August is studying Law. That's why August is home more than Ryder. They share the apartment."

I nodded. "So they're best friends and their brothers are best friends?"

"Basically since they were in the womb. Mel and Miranda have been friends since high school. They went through their pregnancies together at the same time."

I smiled, "that's cute."

"That could be our children one day."

Something about her saying that made my heart hurt and my stomach twist into a knot.

"I don't want children."

That wasn't entirely true, but explaining things to Sasha wasn't an option.

"That's okay. You're still going to be the aunt to my babies. I guess our kids will never fall in love." She said dramatically before laughing.

"Tempting."

"Let's go, guys." Ryder called out as he stood at the opened front door.

Sasha and I stumbled out of the car with the boys and August following behind us as we entered the party.

The place was completely packed. The music was loud and the lighting was dimmed. It reeked of alcohol.

"I'll get drinks." Ryder offered once we found somewhere to sit down.

"I'll help."

Ryder led me to a room just off the kitchen. It was a pantry filled with alcohol.

He grabbed a few cups that were on the counter and put out six of them before I sat up on the counter beside him.

"Any preference?"

I shook my head as he reached up one of the shelves and pulled down an ember bottle of liquor.

He poured some at the bottom of each cup, before opening the mini fridge and pouring coke in the glasses.

He handed mine to me with a straw and his fingers grazed mine. "Thank you."

I swirled the straw around my drink before taking a sip of it.

"Do you like it?" He leaned against the counter and his grey eyes met mine.

"Yes." I nodded before taking another sip.

"Emily did that to your face?"

I leaned forward. "You can look at it, it's okay."

He took a sip of his drink before setting it down and moving in front of me. He moved between my legs before tipping my head up and to the side.

"She really got you." He whispered as his finger gently touched the edge of one of the scratches. "It kind of looks cool though."

"Maybe if it were still October."

A small smile tugged on his lips as his finger moved up the scratch. "Does it still hurt?"

"No, not really. It's itchy though."

"It's healing. Can I ask you something?" His focus was still on my scratch.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Are you sleeping with my brother?"

His words shocked me. Did he get that impression from us?

"God, no. Why are you asking?"

"Emily only attacks the girls that are a threat to her. Most importantly, the ones that have exactly what she wants."

"Well she's mistaken. He repulses me."

His eyes dropped to mine. "Does he?"

"Couldn't be less attracted to a person."

His eyes fell to my lips. "If you were around me twenty four seven, I wouldn't spare Emily a second glance."

I gulped and I felt his thumb just under my bottom lip. "Still wouldn't be interested in him."

"You wouldn't care if I kissed you then?"

"I'd fucking care." A cold voice interrupted before I could respond. Ryder jumped back from me.

River stood in the doorway. He looked pissed, his hands were balled into fists and he was glaring at both of us.

"Hey," Ryder said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey? You're joking?" He scoffed and grabbed my wrist roughly before dragging me off the counter.

"River, stop it. Leave her alone."

He ignored him and he dragged me through the party and to an empty room.

I finally pulled my wrist free from his grasp after all my ignored protests. "I told you the next time you touch me-"

"First my friends, then my parents and now my brother? You want to take everything from me."

"Quit whining. I haven't taken anything from you. Your brother was looking at the scratch your psycho ex gave me because she thinks we're having sex!" I was tired of this. "I'm over this, I'm tired of fighting with you. I don't get why we can't just tolerate each other. I'm not trying to take anything from you."

"Fuck it." I heard him mumble. His gaze burned into me before he crossed the room, closing the gap between us and kissing me. He grabbed my face, and pressed his lips against mine.

I hate myself from kissing him back, I hate it. But I craved the sparks I got from his touch.

He pulled me close to him, backing us up until I was pressed against the dresser. His lips moved aggressively against mine, his hands sliding down my body, gripping my ass before he lifted me on top of the dresser. Our kiss never broke as he moved between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my back arched as we were pressed against each other.

I felt his hard cock pressed against the throbbing ache between my thighs. His lips tugged on mine before they trailed along my jaw.

His touch, his kisses almost made me forget how I hated this man.

One of his large hands slid under my boob before cupping it.

I tilted my head back, a loud moan escaping my lips as he found my neck. Sucking and kissing the soft skin.

I arched my back, pressing myself against him.

He shuttered as he gripped my waist tighter, his lips moving to my collar bone before he pushed my top up.

My fingers tangled in his soft hair, my moans couldn't be suppressed any longer and they filled the room. The sound sent me back to reality and I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him back for me.

"Don't touch me, River."

"Stop being so fucking stubborn." He moved back to where he was and he placed rough kisses on my left breast, one of his hands slid under my bra.

His finger tip circled around my nipple, shivers ran up my spine as he flicked his tongue against my nipple.

I grasped his hair, pulling hard as pleasure erupted through my body.

He sucked and tugged on my hard nipple. My legs went around his waist.

The wetness between my legs only grew as he moved his hard cock against me.

I take back the comment of him being tiny. He felt big, even through his jeans. I hated myself, so so much, for wanting him to bury it deep inside of me.

"Fuck, River." I moaned, pulling his hair.

"Say my name again." His voice was husky and demanding. He tugged hard on my nipple.

"Riverrrr." I let out.

"That sounds so fucking hot spilling out of those plump lips of yours." He breathed, his lips finding mine again.

We had to stop. We had to, yet it felt so good. His touch felt so good. He caused so much pleasure to me with just his lips.

The jingle of the door handle brought us both back to reality and we both froze before there was a knock on the door.

I pushed River away from me and got off the dresser, pulling my shirt down.

"Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone."

"Lyra!" He called after me as I slipped out of the room.

Oh fuck. Oh I fucked this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 57 46
[MAJOR WIP & EDITING GOING ON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] A past to run from. A new country to settle in. And avoiding men's touch in every way pos...
1.7M 53K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
586 30 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...