Tujhe Paane Ki Kathir//fainat...

By fainat_lover

A Girl who is treated as a maid in her own house by her Chachi. A boy who is going to marry that chachi's dau... More

Character Sketch ❤️
Introduction ❤️
Chapter 1❤️
Chapter 2 ❤️
Chapter 3❤️
chapter 4❤️
Chapter 5❤️
Chapter 6❤️
Chapter 7❤️
Chapter 8❤️
Chapter 9❤️
Not An Update🥺
Chapter 10❤️
Chapter 11❤️
Chapter 12❤️
Chapter 13❤️
Chapter 14❤️
Chapter 15❤️
Help Me Please🥺❤️
Chapter 16❤️
Chapter 17❤️
Chapter 18❤️
Chapter 19❤️
Help Me😁
Sorry🥺
Chapter 20❤️
Surprise👀❤️
Chapter 21❤️
Chapter 22❤️
Chapter 23❤️
Chapter 24❤️
Chapter 25❤️
Chapter 26❤️
Chapter 27❤️
Chapter 28❤️
Chapter 29❤️
Not An Update🥺
Chapter 31❤️
Hello❤️
Chapter 32❤️
Chapter 33❤️
Chapter 34❤️

Chapter 30❤️

361 18 27
By fainat_lover

***

Voice: Stop this marriage

All looked at the person and Faisu Addy palmed their faces making OHH NO expressions. Faiz and Shifa nervously stood up and ran towards the person who was angrily shooting daggers towards the Fake Dulha.

Faiz and Shifa were trying to stop the Angry Sunny Deol who was spitting fire through his eyes. Who else can it be rather than HASSU.

Hassu: Stop this marriage. Faiz and Shifa are you both crazy instead of stopping this marriage you are stopping me.

Faiz was holding Hassu with all his strength.

Hassu who was busy in getting rid of Faiz's hold saw Faisu and shouted: Faisu what the hell are you doing. Stop this marriage man.

Ruhi clinging on Faisu : Why would Faisu stop this marriage. He is the one who helped me in arrangements today.

Faisu gave her a forced smile: Yes Hassu I realized that I like Ruhi and how can I go against Ruhi for this Jannat.

Hassu felt like he will pass out on the spot.

Hassu : I knew it. I just knew it this Ruhi knows black magic. Now this Ruhi has done black magic on Faisu I'm damn sure.

Everyone gave a confused look to Hassu.

Shifa: Black magic how? I mean what made you think like that?

Hassu exclaimed: I have even seen this Ruhi dancing with open hair like that Tantrik dance while performing Black magic.

Ruhi: What rubbish

Hassu: Trust me guys that day she was screaming hysterically 'KALA KALA KALA' in the air while dancing as if something has possessed her I'm sure she was calling for some black powers.

Ruhi screamed : Shut up I was not calling some black powers you idiot that day I was singing KALA CHASHMA song and dancing on it.(Imagine Ruhi dancing as if something possessed her on song Kala Chashma)

Everyone except Chachi and Chacha burst into laughing even in such serious situation.

Chacha all the while alert and by now he was sure that it was some of Team 07's plan and Hassu is unaware of it. Just then his attention caught was Fake Dulha's laughing voice it was not like Rithvik but like some girl. He from first time had doubt on Dulha, whose face was fully covered with thick layer of garlands.

He saw everyone busy in laughing so he quickly went near Dulha to check his face. But before him furious Hassu held Dulha's collar.

Hassu: Rithvik I'll kill you. All the while Dulha was holding garlands to hide his face and Faisu, Addy and Faiz started pulling Hassu away from Dulha.

Finally Jannat came as their savior : Hassu Bhai please leave HER.

Hassu and Chacha : HER?

Jannat fumbled: I mean HIM HIM, please leave him.

Fake Dulha ran back to Jannat holding his garlands.

Faisu was very afraid as their plan could get backfired: Hassu please try to understand let Jannat marry him.

Hassu shouted: Are you actually Faisu or someone of his duplicate because the Faisu I know is madly in love with this same JANNAT.

There was pin drop silence in the room Jannat looked at Faisu in astonishment. While 07 and Addy and Mr and Mrs Shaikh were almost shaking due to fear as there plan was on verge of backfiring.

Faisu looked in Jannat's eyes and she ardently asked through her eyes that is it true and want Faisu's eyes showed her was A blissful 'YES'. Jannat felt the happiest person on Earth. The man she loved like devotee loves his Lord, the man who was the king of her dream world in reality reciprocated the same feelings for her was like heaven for her. Their passionate eyelock was broken by Ruhi's bark.

Ruhi: Shut up Hasnain, Faisu and Jannat are you serious? Faisu only loves me. Right Faisu?

Faisu composed himself: Yes Ruhi of course, Do you have any doubt.

Before Ruhi Chacha said: I have a doubt Faisu how come in one night your feelings changed for my daughter. If you really love Ruhi then prove it to us.

Faisu: How?

Chacha smirked : Kiss Ruhi now in front of everyone.

His words fell like bomb on Fainat.

There was loud erupt of a WHAT in atmosphere.

Faisu stammered: What are you saying Uncle? I can't Kiss her.

Ruhi: Why not Faisu I love you, you love me then why not.

Faisu looked at his gang for help. Who gave him a helpless look. Then his eyes turned towards Jannat who had hurt expressions on her face.

Without giving any chance to Faisu Ruhi held his face in her hands and pulled his face near to hers. If Faisu would back out now then their plan could get spoiled hence Faisu had no other choice but KISS Ruhi. He closed his eyes bear the kiss. Ruhi leaned forward to kiss him. Mr and Mrs Shaikh closed their eyes.

Chacha and Chachi smirked. All were awaiting for kiss but before Faisu and Ruhi's lips could touch each other a strong smoke touched everyone's nostrils fiercely making them cough hard in just few seconds. Smoke grew thick in a minute making atmosphere foggy. Kiss was now long forgotten business as everyone was busy in coughing.

Faisu was coughing and wiping his eyes which became teary because of Smoke felt a sudden pull and he opened his eyes to find himself in garden with JANNAT.

Jannat pulled him out of the house. Allowed him to calm his nerves.

Faisu : Jannat why have you brought me here?

Jannat furiously: are you dying to kiss Ruhi di ?

Faisu gulped in fear seeing her so angry: No Jannat it's not like that

Jannat: Are you so much craving for a kiss that you are ready to kiss di ?

Faisu: No no you are taking it wrong Jan.....

Faisu was abruptly shut by Jannat who pulled Faisu's face down and KISSED HIM ferociously. She was biting, sucking his lips as if telling him that how dare he agreed to kiss Ruhi, telling him that she was jealous, telling him how much she loves him.

Faisu was standing all surrendered not able to understand what suddenly happened. He slowly realized that Jannat was kissing him like a wild cat. He was now able to understand all the emotions she was telling him through the kiss.

Feeling Faisu not responding to the kiss Jannat felt hurt and dejected. All insecurities she had were coming true and completely failing and losing hope she backed out of the kiss and directly fell on the ground with millions of tears in her eyes and pain of losing her only love. She thought that their eye lock was just her hallucination and Faisu does not love her. She very slowly whispered sorry still looking at the ground with blank expressions.

On the other hand Faisu was on cloud nine because of the kiss. He understood that she was jealous, he was sure that Jannat loved him just the way he loved her. He touched his lips to find them bleeding. He was in heaven not knowing that his Jannat was crying like hell. His trance was broken due to Jannat's sorry.

He immediately looked down only to see crying Jannat. He sat on the ground pulled her closer and cupped her face.

Faisu panicked: Heyy,Why are are crying Huh? what happened?

Jannat with blank expression : I'm sorry for forcefully Kissing you. Please forgive me.

Faisu shocked: What? Why are you apologizing for our kiss Jannat ? Are you mad? Stop crying my BABY.

Jannat instantly stopped crying and looked surprised at Faisu who called her baby.

Faisu calmly: Now tell me why are you apologizing for the best moment of my life.

Jannat: best moment?

Faisu: Yes this was first kiss of my life with the loveliest girl on Earth so won't it be best moment of my life?

Jannat had completely astonished expressions on her face as if not believing what he said

Faisu: now tell me why are you apologizing for the kiss? what are you thinking. Are you regretting the kiss?

Jannat: No no Faisu I thought you didn't like it that's why I ...I said sorry.

Faisu: and what made you think like that?

Jannat looked down: Wo you didn't kiss me back na so...

Faisu smiled on her innocence. He understood that he didn't kiss her back made her feel dejected and she misunderstood him.

He in response just smiled sweety at her very lovingly cupped her face and leaned forward looked directly in her eyes and asked for permission in response Jannat smiled cutely at him whilst sniffing a little.

Faisu chuckled at her baby antics. He examined her face she was indeed looking heavenly in that simple yet elegant bridal attire. Her doe like black teary eyes were his favorite. Her nose was now red due to crying. Her cheeks had slight blush because of his passionate gaze and lastly his eyes landed on her Lips which were covered in red color. He slowly leaned forward and kissed her slowly. He started sucking her lips. Jannat closed her eyes in bliss.

Her heart was now at peace. She was happy that her love is not going fail. This feeling made her so happy that her tightly hugged Faisu neck and started kissing him back.

Both of them completely forgot that there were coughing people inside the house. They were just kissing like there is nothing else in the world.

They had to break the kiss because they lost their breaths. They spent some seconds to inhale oxygen.

Faisu looked at Jannat who's face was shinning like Star.

Faisu: It feels so good to see you this happy.

Jannat: You are the only reason of my this Happiness.

Faisu was so much overwhelmed that in response did nothing but again fused their lips together.

Both were panting heavily after kiss.

Faisu: Jaan I know what you feel for me and trust me I feel exactly same for you but I want confess it in my style Jannat not like this in the garden on the grass.

Both laughed on his silly joke.

Faisu: oh sh!t Jaan let's go in before somebody finds us out.

They went inside only to find Ruhi furiously throwing things here and there. Pandit dancing as if he got some lottery. 07 laughing their guts out. Chachi and Chacha trying to control Ruhi.

Fainat quickly sneaked inside and stood on their respective position.

Faisu to laughing Hassu: What's happening?

Hassu laughing like mad: Ruhi kissed this PANDIT in fog assuming you.

Faisu joined them in laughing rolling on floor.

Addy controlling the situation : Guys let's complete this marriage first Ruhi di please or else muhurat will end.

After 20 minutes of chaos where Ruhi cursed, Pandit Danced.😂

Addy saved FD from his CID father. Chachi did her touch up and Javed secretly told whole plan to Hassu.

Finally marriage rituals started again. 07 and gang were happy that even after the chaos their plan didn't get backfired. All thanks to amazing acting skills of fake Dulha.

Pandit who sang more Bollywood songs like 'touch me, touch me' and Jumma Chumma' than Mantras finally announced marriage was done after lots of pokes from Faiz.

As soon as the Marriage was done Faiz and Addy picked up Pandit from both the sides as he again started singing songs looking at Ruhi who was ready kill Pandit.

Chachi was dancing happily. She brought the papers of property and asked Jannat to sign them.

Jannat: Chachi where is Ayaan. You promised me you will give me Ayaan if I marry Rithvik.

Before Chachi Chacha's voice came : We promised that you will get Aysan if you marry Rithvik. Not Arishfa.

Saying so he pushed Addy aside and removed garlands from the face of Fake Dulha and it was no one else but Ari. (Please think that she is taller than jannat.okay🤭)

All gulped in fear as their plan now backfired.

So most awaited Fainat kiss is here. Hope you all like it. Do votes comment and share. Love you all.😻❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 12.9K 12
Shehryaar Shah, a business mogul with a family that prides over their traditions and rich heritage. The man exudes power yet isn't arrogant. The man...
135K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...
508K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...
8.2K 330 18
What Will Happen When Two Enemies Act As A Couple.