After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

18

2.4K 91 2
By LiannQ

Saxi snorted coldly, pushed Su Lin'an away and left.

The people outside the door all followed in an instant, and Curry glanced at the boy in the room before leaving. The boy still looked ignorant, but for some reason, Curry always felt that he gave people a strong sense of disobedience.

Su Lin'an didn't know what he was looking at, and curled up the corner of his mouth to show a shy smile.

Curry: "..." This smile is poisonous.

When Karl Sun asked for a video call with Saxi, he was already on the spaceship that had arrived. Sassi arrived at the meeting hall, and together with Karl, the young alpha nobles who were also called the new generation of geniuses were already sitting here waiting.

The federal human gene optimization, the genius is of course not just Saxi. A just-adult oga of s+ level blasted all these arrogant nobles out. Karl and others heard Saxi's footsteps and immediately stood up. When the eyes met, a polite smile immediately appeared on Carl's gentle and handsome face: "Your Highness Saxi, congratulations on your safe return."

Saxi was wearing a straight military uniform, and his military boots made a slight sound when they stepped on the floor. But alphas are generally sensitive to five senses, and the mere fact that Sassi walked over has already given these top alphas a strong sense of threat.

This is alpha's natural aggressiveness and dominance. The suppression of rank made these aloof and favored ones feel very uncomfortable.

Karl frowned, still maintaining a humble attitude on his face: "Your Highness, we are not here to criticize His Highness's behavior. I believe that Oga will appear in the military headquarters, His Highness is unexpected. We just hope that this matter A satisfactory solution can be obtained.”

"Satisfactory solution?" Sassi slowly sat down on the main seat, leaned on the armrest of the chair, and looked at this young alpha who was about to become the leader of the new generation of parliament with a sneer. Sven, handsome, elegant and full of wisdom.

"What kind of solution do you think is a satisfactory solution?"

Another female alpha stood up. Long straight black hair, a pair of green eyes. The tall figure and cold temperament make her look cold and unsympathetic: "We believe that oga needs to receive education on an equal footing. They have basic personal freedom and can make their own choices and make choices that suit their own wishes. After all, His Royal Highness is not the only alpha in the entire Federation."

"Miss Wu An from the Gu family." Just because Saxi is strong enough to despise everyone, it doesn't mean he can only fight, "What position do you demand from me?"

"A gentleman's alpha stance."

Gu Wu'an raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes seemed calm but he couldn't hide his vigilance from looking at Saxi's expression: "After all, the federal oga protection agency still keeps records of the various hurtful acts His Highness has done to oga."

"Oh really?" Saxi slowly switched sides, crossed her legs, and supported her chin with one hand in disapproval, "What if I don't let go?"

"Then don't blame the Federation Council for filing a lawsuit against His Highness."

A young alpha with green hair stood up, walked over slowly and put his hands on the table: "Isn't Your Highness not interested in oga? If you just detain this poor oga because of his majesty, I think it is very unnecessary. Combat strength, mental strength, and even the purity of blood may not necessarily be the necessary conditions for oga to choose a mate, perhaps he appreciates other better qualities of alpha."

"Oh? Like?"

"Such as gentle love, careful care, and humorous gentlemanly demeanor."

"I believe His Highness can feel it," the green-haired alpha sat down beside Saxi with his legs crossed, "all the alphas present are more popular than you."

Saxi looked indifferently at these so-called elites who justly accused him but couldn't hide their ambitions, and sneered.

With just one sound, the atmosphere was instantly frozen.

Sassi's gentle attitude made them almost get carried away, forgetting that this is not someone they can easily provoke.

Karl immediately held down the alpha who was speaking, and smiled faintly: "Your Highness, we did not mean to take oga away by force. He can still live in the military headquarters, or choose other places to live. We are here this time, just hoping to win him An educational opportunity."

"Your so-called opportunity for education is to send him to Vince's Bride Academy?"

"It may not be Vince's Bridal Academy. That is the result of discussions with the older generation." Everyone here is not stupid, but pretending to be confused. Oga with s+ level mental power can do too much, make up for the natural shortcomings of physical strength, they can even do more than some of the so-called elite alphas present here. It's just out of alpha's selfishness, they want oga to be educated to be more docile.

Saxi didn't speak. If it was before, he would definitely refuse without even thinking about it. But seeing with his own eyes that Su Lin'an easily killed the high-level psychic alien and his clumsiness that he couldn't use the lift, he frowned almost invisibly.

Carl looked at his expression and thought he agreed.

Just as he was about to say something, he saw that Saxi had already restrained all his expressions: "Let's come here today and see off the guests."

...

Su Lin'an never dreamed that he would be able to move freely one day. It never occurred to him that Saxi would allow him to go to school.

Su Lin'an, who has not yet graduated from university and only has a high school diploma, was moved to tears.

Although he didn't know what happened, the scene that Saxi almost killed him that day was vivid in his memory. Su Lin'an obediently didn't ask the reason. When Saxi put a special metal chain around his neck, he still felt horrified.

"This, what is this? Bomb/bomb?" The cold chain was attached to the skin, and Su Linan was full of movable bombs/bombs that could be imagined in his mind. The kind that would explode as soon as it was removed, smashing his skull in a second.

Saxi was silent for a moment, and his voice was so cold that ice slag dropped: "Signal location lock."

As the name suggests, something that emits a signal to locate.

When Su Linan heard that it was not a bomb, his expression finally calmed down a little. As long as it's not a bomb/bomb, he can wear it. But Saxi's next words made Su Linan's hairs stand on end again, "But you reminded me, it should be improved and installed with an induction bomb."

Su Lin'an: "...I won't run away."

Although Saxi is terrifying, he feels that he will be killed if he is unhappy. But when Su Linan opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Saxi. At present, it was Saxi who spent the longest time with him. It's okay to say that he is a baby bird, he subconsciously feels more at ease by Sassi's side.

"You can't run even if you want to!" Saxi frowned, her expression still cold.

Su Lin'an has always been able to bend and stretch, as long as he is happy.

At night, Su Lin'an was not stuffed into the cage again. Saxi showed mercy and gave Su Linan a bed in the empty compartment next to his room.

The room was empty, except for the basic bed cabinet, a table and a chair, nothing.

Saxi, who was appeased, regained her indifference. At present, the demand for Su Lin'an has also dropped. As long as he can feel Su Lin'an's breath in the usual environment, he can maintain his sanity. As for physical desire/desire, Sassi always scoffed at this kind of desire/desire. He's an alpha, not a beast in heat.

Obviously, being disturbed by pheromone before doing so many things that are not in line with his nature has seriously violated Sassi's requirements for himself. Even if Su Lin'an is not oga, he clearly remembers the ugliness of his begging. In order to stop the desire for Su Lin'an and prevent addiction, Saxi ordered Su Lin'an to be removed from his personal space.

It can be said that it is very ruthless.

But Su Lin'an felt that it was acceptable, as long as he was not dead, he had no problem sending him to the edge of the universe.

Seeing him accepting it so calmly, Saxi felt a little displeased. He was suffering so much, but this person didn't seem to be affected at all, so why did he say, "Do you have any requirements? Just ask, and I can satisfy you as appropriate, as compensation."

This can be said to be very scumbag. With Saxi's staring eyes and indifferent face, to describe it in one sentence, you don't recognize people when you put on pants.

Su Lin'an thought for a while, "Is the food guaranteed?"

"Um?"

"Is the standard of food unchanged?"

Give him a request, but in the end he only cares about eating? Saxi's expression became even colder: "You don't have to worry about this."

Su Lin'an immediately breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, that's good. I'm not hungry. If I'm not full, I might do something wrong."

Saxi's mouth was already pursed into a line, and her voice was a little tense: "Any other requests?"

"No." Su Lin'an accepted it as soon as he saw it, and shook his head sharply.

"...Your mental strength is at S+ level. It stands to reason that you should not be so obedient." Spiritual strength is directly linked to intellectual concentration. The stronger the mental power, the higher the intelligence. People with high IQs have a common problem, that is, they have a lot of ideas. This oga, no, it should be said that the cuteness shown by the primitive human male is too inconsistent with his s+ level mental strength.

Su Lin'an didn't know what spiritual power was, but he could understand the threat in Sassi's words: "If you don't have strength, it's safer to obey."

"very good."

Saxi's face was gloomy for a moment, without saying anything, he slammed the door and left.

...

The first time he stepped out of the military headquarters, Su Lin'an had the illusion of opening the door to a new world. Airships flying rapidly all over the sky, small aircraft and overgrown trees form a strange and harmonious picture. To be honest, the picture in front of him is very different from his fantasy of the city of steel in the interstellar society. It seems that this world cares more about the environment and pays more attention to the vegetation coverage of a planet than they imagined.

The speed of the aircraft is very fast. Su Lin'an is still riding a military aircraft, and the speed is three to four times that of ordinary passenger aircraft.

Generally, people with insufficient mental strength cannot ride military aircraft, and their bodies cannot bear the speed too fast. However, Su Lin'an himself did not have this understanding, and he could not distinguish the difference between military aircraft and ordinary aircraft.

In less than thirty minutes, the aircraft stopped in front of the gate of a building complex located on the top of a mountain.

Curry stepped off the aircraft first, and there was already a group of people waiting at the gate.

Su Lin'an took a step back, and Curry had already negotiated with those people over there. Those people don't look young, but their attitude towards Curry is very humble. Su Lin'an can roughly understand that Curry is Saxi's deputy. It is also an S-level alpha, and has a high position in the military. It's just that Sassi often used him as a housekeeper, which gave him the illusion that he was actually a housekeeper.

After a brief negotiation, the two followed the school leaders directly into the building. The venue is too large, and there is a special small airship in the school to pick up and drop off.

Su Lin kept quiet for a long time, as long as he was not asked, he basically didn't speak.

Before accepting the student, the school leaders also had a general understanding of Su Lin'an's situation. Knowing that he has high mental strength and is relatively young, his attitude towards him is very gentle.

After arriving at the building, Curry made it clear that Surin was not on campus. Although he doesn't live in the school, he still asks the school to reserve a dormitory for him to rest temporarily. The school didn't know what the big shot was thinking, but readily agreed.

Before leaving, Curry struggled a bit, but still chose to point out: "In addition, this person has a bit of a big appetite, please take care of the school."

Su Lin'an, who doesn't eat much: "..."

"Please don't worry, Lieutenant Colonel," His Royal Highness Saxi personally greeted the person who sent him, not to mention the small problem of eating too much, as long as he didn't blow up the principal of the school, he would agree to any request, "Give this classmate to our Polya, Your Highness will definitely not be disappointed."

Curry nodded, and pointed to Su Linan's optical brain bracelet on his wrist.

Curry gave him this thing before he set off. Su Lin'an carried out information binding according to the prompts. At present, he only studies how to log in and link to the federal signal. Other functions have not been explored yet, seeing Curry pointing to the bracelet, he handed over his wrist.

Curry: "...No, haven't you seen the light brain?"

"No," Su Lin'an didn't even have an identity chip on him, let alone an optical brain. His current identity information was added by Curry to the federal database. Saxi refused to implant Su Linan with an information chip, and only asked Curry to make him only an ID card: "I won't."

Curry then gave him how to use the optical brain and some basic operations.

It seems that the optical brain is not difficult, and every federal citizen has a copy. But for people who have never touched this thing, it is actually complicated. It has to be said that Su Lin'an has a very strong learning ability, he will be able to teach it once, and he can even draw inferences from one instance. It is worthy of the s+ level mental power.

"This is my communication account," Curry said, looking at his bare contact list. "If you have any questions, you can contact me."

Su Linan said "oh", and tried to send him a link request under Curry's guidance. After the sending was successful, Curry hesitated again and again, wondering whether to enter Sassi's contact account number. Without permission, it is impossible for them to leak Saxi's personal contact account. But this boy is not ordinary...

"If there's nothing else, I'll be leaving first." Su Lin'an fiddled again, and was about to say goodbye to Curry.

As soon as he was about to turn around and leave, Curry called him to stop, and bravely entered Saxi's contact account number into it. He didn't tell Saxi's name, but just told Su Lin'an, don't link this account for nothing. When it's time for crisis, try linking again.

Su Lin'an blinked, not missing his tangled expression.

Curry left, and Su Linan followed the school leaders to visit.

The Polya campus is so large that it occupies the entire mountain. The different buildings stand among the trees, and the students shuttle among them, most of them take the school transportation. Only a few people walk on two legs.

"Our Polya campus is the campus where the B-type disciplines of the First Federal Military Academy are located. There are 23 related majors, pharmaceutical research and development, biochemical transformation, mechanical assembly, real-world modeling, clinical medicine, geological exploration, etc. B-type disciplines , our school is well-ranked in the entire federation. I don’t know what student Su is good at, and we need to take a preliminary examination before choosing a major.”

This student lacks common sense, and the principal knew about it in advance. So explain it in as much detail as possible.

Su Lin'an nodded and said it was okay, but there was only one worry: "What if you fail the exam?"

"...Normally speaking, the questions are not too difficult." Seeing that he was so worried, the principal began to worry about the level of his lack of common sense, "We just choose the direction, not the requirements to reach the passing line. Just doing a basic understanding of your situation."

"Oh." Then he was relieved.

He was relieved, but the school leaders were not relieved. His Highness Saxi can't throw a burden over, can he?

The burden Su Lin followed the school leaders around the campus with peace of mind, and came to a conclusion after listening to the explanation. This school is great, and the children of the federal aristocrats can't get in even if they spend money and use their power. The Portia campus bears the heavy burden of sending talents to various federal agencies, so it is absolutely not allowed to tarnish the reputation of the campus.

Su Lin'an, on the other hand, used a favor from Saxi and a report card with s+ level spiritual power to pry open the back door lock of Portia School, becoming the first student in the school's history to go through the back door.

...inexplicably feel very honored.

The aircraft finally stopped at the gate of the school medical room. Since it was the explanation above, of course they let Su Lin'an enroll as soon as possible.

When the school brought him here, it was the first to do a test of physical fitness and various abilities.

The basic test is an important reference for choosing a major, but the physical fitness test is more important. The Federation absolutely believes in the energy provided by a strong desire to stimulate human potential, but it also believes that genes and the innate elements of each person endow human potential on the line. After all, when the hardware is too poor, no matter how good the willpower is, it cannot break through.

Su Lin'an still had no objection, mainly because he didn't understand. The school asked him to do the inspection and he obediently did the inspection.

The school's testing was quick, but Su Lin'an was asked to lie down in a two-meter-long capsule. The rest, they will handle.

As soon as Su Linan lay down in the testing capsule, he soon fell into a coma.

Outside the capsule, the school staff looked at the constantly jumping values ​​on the light screen, and noticed that Su Lin'an's cell self-healing ability and dynamic vision ability were 12 times higher than normal people's values, and collectively fell into contemplation.

"Principal," the examiner swallowed, "Why do I think he is suitable for category A subjects?"

The principal was also horrified when he saw the data, and then looked at the muscle explosiveness, which was thirty-two times that of the normal A+ grade alpha: "Leave it alone for now. I need to contact Lieutenant Colonel Curry. It's too wasteful to put this data in the B category."

It's not that category B is bad, the success of today's society is based on a well-developed scientific foundation. But the students of the First Federal Military Academy are all-round development. Type A students can take into account the study of Type B subjects on the basis of training their physical fitness. Class B cannot accept the training of Class A subjects. Because a weak body will cause the inability to support the growth of mental strength and lead to collapse.

The principal ran out excitedly, and the school leaders in the testing room stared at Su Lin'an in the capsule as if they had picked up a treasure.

"Actually, he can study B-type subjects. If his foundation is weak, he should pay close attention." A leader is a teacher who teaches B-type subjects. "With such a high mental strength, he should learn quickly."

"That's right, it doesn't necessarily have to be sent to a Class A subject campus. We are not physically fit, so we can ask for foreign aid!"

"That's right, I think it's good for him to learn mechanical assembly."

"No, no, the mech design is better." Some professors immediately denied his words, "Everyone knows that mechas require strong mental power, but they don't know that mecha builders have higher requirements for mental power. You can assemble mechas as you please. It’s enough to pretend, let this kid learn mecha design.”

"Bullshit! The old man dares to talk nonsense in order to rob people! Without the talented people from our mechanical assembly department, how can you have advanced weapons?"

"Everyone's subjects overlap, so it's a big deal to learn together."

Su Lin'an didn't know what major the two respected professors outside the capsule had chosen for him, and began to scold each other shamelessly. He felt consciousness floating above him, something calling him.

Ethereal, graceful, and quiet. If there seems to be nothing, lure him over.

Su Lin'an struggled a little, and there was bottomless darkness everywhere. He was vaguely aware that something was wrong, but he couldn't wake up. The ethereal singing voice is still echoing in my ears, getting more and more beautiful. Su Lin'an felt that he couldn't control his steps, and slowly approached a dark place. And there was a light in front of his deep consciousness, he hesitated for a moment, and walked out along the light.

Just when he was finally about to walk out of the light, his consciousness was pulled down and his singing suddenly disappeared. Su Lin'an opened his eyes.

The principal's wrinkled smiling face and a group of old men's weird smiling faces are right on top of his capsule. At this moment, he inexplicably thought of the emoticon pack of "You're awake" by Tang Seng's group of four.

"..." Su Lin'an sat up expressionlessly, his heart was beating abnormally: "Principal, Director."

"We just contacted Lieutenant Colonel Curry. Regarding your choice of major, you may need to discuss it before making a decision." The principal's smile is more sincere than a diamond. Take a test."

Su Lin'an silently crawled out of the capsule, unable to recall the ethereal singing in his mind.

He followed the principal to a small office. Considering that he doesn't know how to use his brain, the school thoughtfully prepared a paper test paper for him: "It's just a simple basic knowledge question, fill in the questions you can write, and fill in the ones you can't. In short, it needs to be filled."

This Su Lin'an is very good at it. Regardless of whether he can pass the exam or not, the test paper must be full.

After giving the test paper, the school leaders didn't bother. With the room vacated, they all retreated to other offices to wait. The principal was holding his surprising physical fitness test report, and he was overjoyed: "That's right, Your Highness really won't send people here indiscriminately."

And when everyone in the office left, the singing sounded in Su Lin'an's mind again.

His eyes were a little confused, he put down his pen and stood up. Following the temptation of the singing, he walked out of the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
569K 23.1K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...
274K 7.3K 153
Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack System. After reincarnating for hundreds o...
384K 13.7K 88
Title: My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness Xie Yang has spent many years in the apocalypse and is tired and worn out. Then he transmigrat...