After Being The First O To Ma...

بواسطة LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

15

2.7K 99 10
بواسطة LiannQ

After washing off the green blood, Su Linan's neuralgia gradually disappeared.

He came out wrapped in a bathrobe, and a military uniform was smashed on his head: "Put it on."

Su Lin'an had no objection, took it and went back to the bathroom to change.

This military uniform was probably Sassi's personal stuff, and it's a little short, to be honest. But it is not unacceptable. The military uniforms are all made a size slightly larger than the body shape. Su Lin'an is thinner, but it doesn't really affect him much.

Saxi caught a glimpse of Su Linan pulling his sleeves, and his cold expression froze for a moment.

"Let's go." The battle is still going on outside, and everything must be finished after the battle.

Saxi's glands are still swollen and weak, what kind of species is this oga. Why is his temporary mark so influential? Is it really like Sophie said, this person has strong mental power?

Vaguely have this cognition, but Saxi refuses to believe it. There is no one with stronger mental power than him in this world.

He grabbed Su Lin'an's back collar and tapped his toes lightly, and the two rushed out of the base like meteors in an instant. The huge eggshell metal protective barrier in the sky opened, and a huge sonic boom rang in the ears. The airflow caused by the sound waves in the air made Saxi's long silver hair and red ribbon dance wildly. Su Lin'an, who was carried by Saxi, had to close his eyes to avoid contamination of his eyeballs by unknown objects.

"You stay here," Su Linan was thrown to the top of a building, Saxi squinted his eyes. Half of the aliens flying in mid-air have been knocked down, and the ground is densely packed with minced meat and limbs. Green blood is about to dye this desert green, "I'll come when I go."

Saxi turned into a silver light and jumped into the alien group.

The battle was like a gorgeous one-man massacre show, and Saxi's fighting power in a conscious state was beyond imagination. Su Lin'an originally wanted to take the opportunity to help, looking for some hard metal block to continue his discus throwing. As a result, in less than ten minutes, there was a ferocious sonic-booming alien in mid-air, and the aliens wrapped around the soldiers to absorb spiritual power fell from the sky in large pieces like mosquitoes poisoned by mosquito coils.

The bitten red lion, covered in blood, raised its head and roared, and threw its body crazily.

With the addition of Saxi, the morale of the soldiers was boosted. The offensive was fierce and murderous. And the half-human slime that had absorbed Saxi's spiritual power was on the other side, roaring wildly when it was hit by a figure that was as fast as lightning.

The sonic boom it emits is extremely damaging. The bulky body dodges very slowly. Countless flexible tentacles tried to catch that sensitive person, but failed every time. The moment it fails, it will be punched. Under the severe pain, it stomps its feet and neighs frequently, and the air is about to be torn apart.

The nearby soldiers' ears, eyes, and noses were covered with blood. Su Lin'an groped for a long time on the ground and found a laser gun. Lie on the top of the building and wait for an alien rushing to the battle to fly by, and jump onto the back of the alien in an instant.

Then, when Saxi opened fire to kill all the aliens in mid-air, and the moment the corpses rained down, he pulled the trigger and shot through the slime's skull.

The half-human slime's huge and bulky body wobbled and collapsed.

The moment it hit the ground, smoke and dust filled the air, and gravel flew.

Saxi: "!"

The black-haired middle-aged man fighting slime: "!!"

All fighters in battle: "!!!!!!"

The end of the battle was caught off guard, although it was about to end. It's just that normally, the person who killed the final boss should not be His Highness Saxi, the strongest in their universe, or the reformed person who flew out just now? Why did he turn into a weak oga whose skin turns red and whimpers when the wind blows?

Su Lin'an rubbed his red eyes and said that he was not crying, he was just crying when he saw the wind. The wind in this broken place is too strong, and the sand got in my eyes.

But it doesn't matter, the important thing is that he just killed the boss, and the middle-aged man who was fighting the boss had a red light in his eyes, and he went straight to kill him. Su Lin'an pinched the neck of the high-ranking alien below him, trying to make it fly away: "Quick! Hurry up!"

The high-level alien being ridden by him was about to burst into tears. Although it had no tears, it flew up in a snake shape screaming.

Saxi over there reacted instantly, and kicked the black-haired middle-aged man who almost grabbed the back of Su Lin'an's head away. The man was thrown out like an arrow from Li Xuan, and thirty meters of dust was instantly splashed on the ground, filling the air. Saxi took the opportunity to grab the back of Su Lin'an's neck and tear the person off the alien's back, and then crushed the alien's head with the other hand.

The two landed lightly, and Saxi glanced at the laser gun in his hand.

Laser gun pkl-03, the third generation.

Although the piercing ability is indeed recognized as strong, it is not enough to pierce the skull of the alien leader. The spiritual high-level aliens in this battle have a hard shell that can't be blown up by a laser rocket launcher. Otherwise, they would not have adopted such a primitive way of fighting in hand-to-hand combat. This oga only used a pkl-03 third-generation laser gun to kill a high-level alien leader of the spiritual system...

"Cough, cough, cough," the moment he landed, Su Lin'an coughed non-stop while clutching his neck, the veins on his face were protruding, "I'm suffocating."

Saxi: "..." What the hell is this man!

He stretched out his legs and lifted Tisurian, and licked his lips: "Hey, name?"

Su Lin'an didn't hear it, and still coughed heart-piercingly while clutching his neck. Saxi impatiently kicked his butt again, and Su Lin'an raised his head.

"name."

"Ah?" Seeing that Saxi's face was getting dark, Su Lin'an immediately became deaf: "Su, Su Lin'an."

"Susu Linan?"

"No, Su Lin'an." Su Lin'an was embarrassed, and stuttered just now after hesitating between Shire and Su Lin'an. Looking at Saxi's face, he made a fool of himself and didn't want to lie to him, "My name is Su, and my name is Lin An."

The surname is in the front and the first name is in the back... The Federation has not had such an ancient naming method for a long time, and it really is a primitive earthling. She silently read Su Lin'an's name several times in her heart, and just as Saxi was about to say something, her eyes sharpened instantly.

His eyes pierced through the dust several meters high, and stabbed at the center of the dust two hundred meters away. I saw a black shadow patted his clothes and stood up.

It was the thing in the basement. Saxi's face was cold: "What did you do to wake up the reformed people?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an stopped coughing and stood up on his knees.

Of course, I also saw the figure slowly walking out from the sand and dust. This guy's ability to resist blows is really too strong, and he kicked it so hard that he didn't get hurt. "I really didn't do anything. Without your permission, I won't tamper with the things in the base. In addition..."

"What is a reformer?"

"Reformed people, as the name suggests, short-lived people with genetic defects want to obtain eternal life and undergo artificial transformation."

Saxi was generally too lazy to explain, but he glanced at the dazzingly beautiful face of the boy beside him and the soft lips like petals, and he explained mercifully, "Before the opening of the Federal Era, it was the era of the end-time cleansing. Many genes appeared in this era. People with incomplete evolution. Without longevity genes, but delusional to maintain youth and lifespan, they underwent transformation surgery under the background of imperfect technology.”

Su Lin'an blinked, and looked at the middle-aged man with wrinkled face slowly walking in front of him: "Eternal youth?"

Saxi sneered: "This person should have made a decision late. This is the disadvantage of plastic surgery. It can only guarantee future youth and longevity based on the current time conditions, but it will not make people rejuvenate."

"Oh..." Su Lin'an roughly understood, but, "Is half of his body made of machines?"

Saxi originally thought Su Lin'an was a fool. His question surprised him. Saxi looked at Su Lin'an with black eyes like dew in the forest in surprise, "How did you see that?"

"One of his eyes can flash red light, and he has no expression." Su Lin'an asked cautiously, "Is he actually a half-robot?"

"You can say that."

Su Lin'an: ... Is that half-robot still a human being?

It seems a little sad to give up your identity as a human being to gain eternal life.

Just as the man walked out of the dust, one of the flashing red eyes suddenly locked Su Lin'an on the top of the building. Like an attacking beast, the black-haired middle-aged man rushed towards Su Lin'an at a super high speed in an instant.

Saxi's face sank, and he pushed Su Lin'an back: "Back!"

Needless to say, Su Lin'an also knows. What kind of normal person can a guy who can tie with Sassi! Su Linan ran away obediently, but the man had already jumped to the top of the building. With an astonishing jumping ability, she jumped a few times and landed in front of Saxi.

Half of his shoulder was damaged, which was probably caused by Saxi's kick just now, and he was glowing with lightning.

His eyes fell over Saxi and fell on Su Lin'an who was hiding behind a solar energy storage panel. Completely ignoring the murderous Saxi, the rigid face suddenly twitched twice in pain, and opened his mouth to say a word: "I am Gu Fang. Who are you?"

The electric sparks on the arm of the black-haired middle-aged man flickered all the way to his cheeks, and his red eyes flickered.

Su Lin'an's heart moved, and he nestled in the corner without moving.

The black-haired middle-aged man's red lights went out, and he fell face down like a robot that was about to be scrapped.

There was a loud bang, and without Saxi's attack, he lost his mobility. Saxi's expression was not very good. He stared gloomyly at Su Lin'an who was slowly coming out of the corner. The red pupils flickered coldly, and he asked coldly, "What did he just say?"

The dark-haired, middle-aged man spoke his native language, which he couldn't understand.

"It's still Chinese, an ancient earth language."

It's Chinese again!

Although the most expensive His Royal Highness Saxi is knowledgeable, rich in combat experience, and extremely powerful in combat. But he doesn't understand the language of Earth humans. Saxi's face was ugly, his pale and clear face was full of coldness.

Su Linan walked over silently, making sure that the black-haired middle-aged man would not suddenly violently try to kill him before turning him over.

The edge of the half of the black-haired middle-aged man's face was peeled off, revealing the metal bones under the skin and a kind of nerve tissue that looks like meridians but not like real flesh and blood. The damaged skin under the chin was also made of metal. But the nervous tissue that doesn't want real flesh and blood seems to be alive, imitating the beating of biological pulses, beating drums and drums.

Su Lin'an was shocked: "This thing is alive!"

"Nonsense, biological tissue, of course it is alive."

Sassi took his hand away from the disabled cyborg, and immediately summoned the logistics team, "This cyborg is very strong. He has an unfamiliar face, and he didn't appear in the federal cyborg database. Take it back."

Sassi's memory is comparable to artificial intelligence, as long as he scans the information, no matter how long it takes, he can remember it all.

The transformed person underground in the military base should be a missed product, or a defective product of private transformation. Otherwise, with his crude modification materials, even the modification technology at the beginning of the Federal Era would not be so irregular.

"The combat power is very strong," Saxi took a deep breath to suppress his anger, and grabbed Su Lin'an again who wanted to touch the robot arm of the humanoid transformation, "Check and see, which other planet's special combat corpses have been stolen..."

It is already evident that it will be at the bottom of the military base and not documented.

This military base used to be the Celta Planetary Military Research Institute.

Before the planet Celta ran out of energy, it used to be a special planet where interstellar think tanks gathered. The science and technology here is prosperous, and the scientific research level per capita is extremely high. A scientific researcher of a research institute will become a huge wealth if he goes out. But it may be because it is too focused on scientific research and has no armed forces. Four hundred years ago, the force of the planet that coveted the technological civilization of the planet Celta liberated it.

The scientific researchers on the planet Celta also tried to resist. They stole the corpses of people with high fighting qualities from all over the interstellar for transformation. Destroy the memory of the corpse and implant a combat chip to allow them to protect the planet Celta. But unfortunately it didn't work out.

Excessive mining and scientific research bloomed here, and it gradually became a barren land. A thousand years later, the largest research institute on Star Celta became the military base of the Federation. After the site was selected, the military searched, but no reformers on the lowest floor of the basement were found.

"Should he be alive?"

Su Lin'an didn't want to interrupt, but he seemed to hear the heartbeat of a cyborg just now, "He remembers his name."

Saxi was stunned for a moment, his brows were deeply furrowed: "Go back and check."

This reincarnated person shouldn't have no name before, it's probably not easy.

Immediately someone stepped forward, it was the guy who threw him down with the cage in his mouth. Su Lin'an silently watched the birdman walk over in a few strides, his wings folded away as if by magic, and his face gradually changed back to the original guy, his eyes widened for a moment: "Xiao!"

Saxi glanced over.

"It's okay, it's okay," Su Lin'an silently covered his mouth, and finally remembered who this person was.

Silver-gray short curly hair, blue eyes. Pterosaur, a half-dragon who can transform, isn't this the male protagonist Long Aotian in the original book? Sorry, he forgot the hero's name, so he can only temporarily use Long Aotian instead. It turned out that this guy was Saxi's subordinate at first.

Seeing the robot being captured by Taizhou, Saxi immediately ordered: "Let's go back to Emperor Star immediately."

Then he suddenly grabbed Su Lin'an on one side and jumped off the roof.

Su Lin'an was caught off guard: "!!!!!!"

Before free falling, the two jumped into a small flying machine. Saxi suddenly turned around and brushed the hair on the back of her neck, her eyes were red and her cheeks were slowly turning pink: "Quick, give me another temporary mark."

Su Lin'an's heart skipped a beat before he noticed that the smell of the air around him had changed.

Hot, sweet, smells like rain

He licked his petal-like lips, and stared at the place where the swelling had not subsided on the white neck in front of him, a gland bulged out: "Didn't I mark it just now..."

Saxi was about to be pissed off by him, the reserved and elegant Highness finally couldn't hold back the irritability for so many days, and swearing: "You have never given my Highness a good time by riding a horse! What is that little saliva!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

177K 352 19
Just a horny girl
118K 4.5K 82
Title: 这个小Alpha有点甜 Author: Shake Rabbit (摇摇兔) Status: Completed Description: Chu Yiqiao, 28 years old, born in a wealthy family. He's an abstinent p...
51.6K 1.8K 58
Author: Luan Yunxia Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-08-27 Latest: Chapter 58 Finale The story of a cute, silly little white rabbit clinging to...
429K 18.4K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...