After Being The First O To Ma...

Από LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

14

2.6K 104 12
Από LiannQ

mark? How to mark it? He won't!

The breath in the mouth was blocked for a moment, and the smell of cedar rainwater permeated the mouth, and Su Lin'an was addicted for a moment. Sassi's charm is not a joke, if it wasn't for the wrong scene, he almost couldn't resist lying down with someone in his arms.

A strong wind hit. Su Lin'an clasped the back of Saxi's head with one hand and his waist with the other and dodged to the side. There was a deep pit with a diameter of fifty centimeters on the wall where the two were leaning against just now. The wall was cracked like a spider web, and Su Lin'an finally withdrew his mouth from under Saxi's mouth. The rose petal-like lips were already red and swollen from being bitten: "Wait! Wait!"

Saxi's bright red eyes were half closed, and the thick eyelashes concealed the obsession in them.

He liked the smell of this person so much that he couldn't help being addicted to it. He didn't want to talk about it once it got on it, he was like a magnet and let Su Lin'an hug him and dodge. The body nestled obediently in Su Lin'an's arms, slightly opening his mouth to lick the Adam's apple which was close at hand.

To bite maliciously.

When he made fun of it, Su Lin'an trembled.

Su Lin'an wanted to cry but had no tears: "Stop, stop, I beg you Saxi, don't make trouble when it's time!"

It's no wonder that Saxi is obedient!

He didn't care, his long silver hair fluttered in the air following the two people's dodging postures. The red ribbon that tied his hair had disappeared somewhere, and the hair seemed more. With such long hair, I am not afraid of being grabbed and scalped by the enemy when fighting with others. But thinking of Saxi's combat effectiveness, Su Lin'an felt that it didn't matter how long his hair was.

Saxi hooked the corners of his mouth happily, and kept making trouble. Su Lin'an really convinced him. Those who didn't do it kept on, taking advantage of the man's punch into the wall and being buried by falling stones, he picked up Saxi and ran towards the elevator.

The long silver hair drew a circle in mid-air, and Saxi squinted her eyes and went her own way.

"Quick! Tell me! How does this thing work! I don't know how to use it!" The transparent film was not closed, and Su Lin'an poked around frantically while looking at the unscathed person standing up among the stone piles, "Why is there no switch? Ahhh!"

The man in the stone pit clenched his fists and raised his head to stare at the two of them. With a slight force on his legs, he shot over in an instant.

At the critical moment, Saxi was finally willing to let go. I don't know where to click with my finger. There was a beep, a red light flashed, the transparent membrane closed, and the person bumped his head into the membrane, making a bang. The film was not broken, and the elevator went up rapidly. Su Linan just breathed a sigh of relief looking at the smaller and smaller black heads below. The neck was clasped again by a cold hand.

The warm breath greeted him, and Saxi directly pried his lips open. With the sweet taste and the tingling numbness, the feeling of kissing is really good. If this is not the case, he doesn't mind Saxi kissing casually.

but!

There is still a war outside! There is something chasing after him who doesn't know if it's a human or a ghost, he really can't get involved! !

The speed of the elevator is very fast, reaching the floor where the medical area is located in three seconds. Su Lin'an felt that the oxygen in his lungs was about to be sucked dry by this person, and just as he carried him down the elevator, there was a sudden bang behind him.

Su Lin'an rolled aside reflexively, and the transparent film material was blown to pieces.

Amidst the smoke and dust, the black-haired middle-aged man at the bottom of the ground slowly stood up from the smoke and dust. Su Lin'an noticed that one of his eyes had turned red. Witnessed by Su Lin'an, it flickered like a machine.

"Fuck!" Isn't this human? How can human eyes flash red lights?

Saxi let go irritably, and jumped out of Su Lin'an's arms. He raised his long legs and kicked Su Lin'an into the corner, and raised his hand to catch the black-haired middle-aged man's fist. Between lightning and flint, the two fought into a ball again.

There is no doubt about Saxi's fighting ability, he can slaughter more than one hundred villains in thirty minutes without getting a trace of blood.

But the black-haired middle-aged man who fought with him was also ridiculously strong, punching him every time. The walls were cracked, and the walls of the transparent film could not support the fierce battle and began to shake violently. In less than a few minutes, the bright and cold medical room was in a mess. Countless debris seeped down from the top of the head and the walls, and stones fell from the top of the head like an earthquake.

The sound of wind, fighting, and explosions came together with the sound of buildings collapsing.

Su Lin'an struggled to avoid the stones and metal blocks that fell from his head, thinking that this would not work.

He was still waiting for Saxi's rescue outside, and he couldn't mark Saxi to appease him and couldn't help him. A metal block the size of one cubic meter slammed into Su Lin'an's leg, almost breaking one of his legs. He rolled to a dead corner and shouted at Saxi: "Lead him outside!"

Saxi didn't know if she heard it or not, and kicked the middle-aged man's chest from bottom to top. The middle-aged man hit the floor with his back like a meteorite launched, and crashed into the top floor layer by layer.

With this leg strength, Su Linan swallowed his saliva, and finally felt Sassi's kindness to him.

Saxi followed closely on the horse, and in mid-air he stood on his head and kicked repeatedly. The top that wraps around the body, which only barely covered the bottom of the legs, is now completely turned down. The slender thighs are unobstructed.

Su Lin'an forced himself to look away, but thinking of the current perspective of the black-haired middle-aged man above him, he became angry.

Looking around, Su Lin'an grabbed a metal block the size of a basketball and held it in his hand.

In my previous life, I was a discus thrower at school. Although there are not many opportunities to participate in the school sports meeting, I am the first every time. Su Lin'an shook the metal block, then shouted: "Saxi get out of the way."

Saxi froze for a moment, and saw Su Lin'an bent sideways on the spot, and directly smashed the metal block towards the black-haired middle-aged man's head.

Right in the middle of the red heart, the metal block hits the face in the middle.

With that impact, a normal person would shatter his head, not to mention his face sunken. The black-haired middle-aged man, who was about to fight back, cried out in pain, closed his eyes and raised his head. Seeing the opportunity, Saxi took a few steps in the air, and then kicked the black-haired middle-aged man in the abdomen. The protective metal shell of the sky opened instantly, and the man flew out of the base.

The moment it almost flew out, it hit the half-human slime that was grabbing the red lion.

Slim's two eyes were blinded by Surin Anza, and a metal fence was clamped in one eye. At the same time, Saxi in mid-air suddenly closed his eyes, lost control of his body, and fell rapidly and freely.

Su Lin'an's face changed drastically, and he raised his hands in an attempt to pick it up. The slime outside was suddenly hit on the head, and the severe pain made it let go of the red lion. Countless tentacles attacked the black-haired middle-aged man. The black-haired middle-aged man turned around in mid-air and kicked the metal fence that pierced his eyeball. The half-human slime let out a painful scream, and the sound wave swayed, shaking the air and the protective shell of the base to vibrate crazily.

At the same time, the moment Saxi landed, Su Linan flew to catch him.

With his eyes closed tightly, Saxi's body was hot, and a thin blush appeared on his pale skin. Su Lin'an tried to recall what he did that day, hugged Saxi and shrank to the corner and turned him over. Pushing aside the hair on the back of Saxi's neck, he groped for the approximate location, and then bit down.

His had no glands and no pheromone injections. Su Lin'an was completely biting blindly, but this time he really bit a hard bump. The moment his teeth hit the bump, Saxi's whole body softened like water.

The limbs climbed up and entangled him tightly.

Although he didn't know why, Su Lin'an realized that he was doing the right thing. Because a rich taste permeates from the mouth, this is the taste of Saxi. The memory of the previous chaos was clear at this moment, and it came to mind.

Su Lin'an's face flushed, Saxi was unconscious and he was so fresh that he couldn't do the same thing as taking advantage of others last time. Su Lin'an tried hard to recall the feeling at that time, and suddenly felt that his body had entered a state of meditation. Something gathered from all the limbs, and he intuitively injected that unknown thing into Saxi's glands.

Saxi's face became more and more red, and her body became softer and weaker. The limbs entangled him tightly like snakes, and kept sticking to his body.

Su Lin'an tried his best to refrain from doing unnecessary things, and firmly held down Saxi's dishonest hand.

It wasn't until he heard Saxi gasp for breath that his body continued to stiffen, and it took a long time for him to soften again. He touched the sweat on his head and let go of him quickly. I was afraid that if I hugged him for a second longer, I would do something insane.

Saxi was completely unconscious, lying there with her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed as if drunk. There was also a light pink luster on his body, and Su Lin'an didn't dare to look at him. Quickly pulling his clothes off to cover them, he looked around at the elevators whose protective film had been blown to pieces and the countless damaged ceilings, and finally chose the elevators.

Without the protection of the transparent film, the high-speed operation of the elevator may throw people out.

Su Linan squatted on the lift sweating, and finally found the button to turn it on.

There is a somatosensory device under the wall on the right side where you step in. As long as a certain part of the body is stretched out to sense it, a transparent operation interface will pop up. Su Lin'an turned on the elevator and squatted down instantly, then screamed and was sent to the top floor.

The protective shell of the eggshell is intact, but there is a large human-shaped hole in the middle of the transparent trestle on the first floor.

Su Lin'an walked carefully to the berth of the battleship, with debris constantly falling from his head. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel the intensity of the battle outside. There are large, medium and small aircraft parked in front of him, and Su Lin'an is considering the chances that he can help by driving out.

"Don't look, you can't open it."

The clear voice with hidden hoarseness rang out in the empty berth, causing goosebumps.

Su Lin'an turned around in an instant, and Saxi, who had changed into a military uniform, walked slowly from the end of the trestle bridge. His silver hair was tied with a red ribbon, and a thin blush remained on his pale cheeks. He squinted his bright red eyes and stared at Su Lin'an, the damaged gland at the back of his neck was still hot. The agitation in the body was not appeased, but yelled crazily because of the temporary mark of the taste.

But the mental threshold of his rampage has been appeased, and Saxi's arrogant self-esteem does not allow him to say the shameful words of "please mark me hard". He just stared angrily at Su Lin'an who didn't give him a good time, angry that he didn't take advantage of his unconsciousness to comfort him, and pretended to be a pure little white rabbit with him!

"With how fragile your body is, if you go out for three minutes, you will be torn to pieces by the sonic boom."

Saxi pursed her red lips tightly, and her bright red eyes fixed on Su Lin'an firmly.

Su Lin'an is not slow, on the contrary, his brain reflexes are faster than ordinary people, and his perception is also very strong. When Saxi's needle-like gaze fell on his skin, his instinctive nerves called small herbivorous animals tensed up.

"Ah, so," Su Lin'an stood in the gap between the battleship and took a step back silently, "Then, we need you outside."

Almost the moment Su Lin'an raised his foot and stepped back, Saxi's pupils narrowed into a line.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, raised his long legs and walked forward slowly. Step by step, accompanied by the footsteps of military boots on the transparent trestle bridge, Saxi's face was gloomy and murderous: "Why are you backing away? Afraid of me?"

Su Lin'an's scalp was numb, and he took another step back, "No, no, how could it be?"

"You are lying!"

Saxi was very angry, and instantly appeared in front of Su Lin'an, and grabbed Su Lin'an's neck: "You are lying! Do you dislike me?"

Su Lin'an's breathing was blocked, and his face flushed immediately. He grabbed Saxi's wrist and tugged, but Saxi only let go a little so that he wouldn't suffocate. Still holding his neck: "Why are you afraid of me? Am I not beautiful enough?"

"Beautiful, beautiful, you are the most beautiful." Su Lin'an didn't understand why he was suddenly angry, but the desire to survive forced him to follow his heart in an instant: "I, I am too dirty, too dirty, it's all the blood of that monster, it stinks."

Only then did Saxi notice the dried green blood on Su Linan's body, and his face changed drastically: "Why are you talking now!"

He let go of the hand holding Su Lin'an's neck, as if forgetting his obsession with cleanliness, he grabbed Su Lin'an and dragged him away regardless of the green blood stains all over Su Lin'an's body. This kind of green blood is only found in high-level aliens with mental interference. Sticking this kind of thing to the body will corrode mental power. This short-lived primitive oga is fragile and can only live for seventy years, and his mental strength is definitely not high enough.

Saxi was afraid that he would die of a brain explosion due to mental exhaustion, so he didn't need the elevator, so he directly led people to jump into the big hole in the ground.

Finally, when he found the bathroom in the rest cabin, he kicked him in: "Go wash it off!"

Su Lin'an hadn't reacted when he sat down in the bathtub, shaking his dizzy head. He took off his trousers obediently. But just as he reached his knees, the sight behind him suddenly sharpened, scraping his body like a knife blade.

Su Lin'an froze, and turned around slowly, wanting to cry but without tears: "Can... can you please close the door?"

Saxi frowned instantly, he shook the doorknob violently in anger, and the door closed with a bang. His pale cheeks had already flushed red, but his expression was calm and cold: "Who wants to see you!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

49.6K 1.9K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...
200K 8.2K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
391K 12.2K 87
撒娇炮灰最好命 Status : 81 Chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Author : 季放 Yan Yan has become the cannon fodder in the novel. Young Master Cannon Fodder was lo...
221K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...