After Being The First O To Ma...

Por LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

13

2.5K 109 3
Por LiannQ

Su Lin'an hugged Saxi and fell rapidly from the sky, faster and faster. Just when Su Lin'an thought he was taking Saxi farewell to this beautiful world, he suddenly fell into a warm fur. Because the meat underneath was too thick, they bounced it twice.

Climbing up in a daze, Su Lin'an found that they had fallen on the back of a huge red lion. Now the lion is running fast.

Su Lin'an: "????"

When the thick voice came from below, making their ears tingle, Su Lin'an realized that the running red lion below was also Saxi's subordinate. Isn't this the interstellar magic abo world? Why did it suddenly become a world of orcs?

But now is not the time to think about these issues, Su Lin'an hurriedly checked the situation of Saxi.

The wound healed very quickly, and the wound became smaller as the dragon's body shrank. It didn't look like a big wound, but the monster had thousands of mouthparts, which meant that Sassi had thousands of tiny wounds on his body. If the number is too large, it will cause massive blood loss. Saxi's skin was originally white, but now against the backdrop of the red mane, she was as pale as snow that would melt at any moment under the strong light.

But Sassi deserves to be the strongest a in the universe. Even though the blood was pouring down like rain, the wounds on the surface of his body had already healed.

"Saxi, Saxi?" Su Lin'an patted his cheek, his consciousness was drowsy, and he probably wouldn't wake up in a short time.

"Your Excellency Shire," the voice came from the lion's mouth moving at high speed, "Your Highness's mental power is severely damaged now, and he will not wake up for a short time. I will send you back to the base now, please be sure to appease Your Highness."

Before Su Lin'an agreed, he jumped into the egg-shaped building.

The huge egg-shaped building opened from the top, and the moment three living creatures entered, it closed.

Su Lin'an hugged Saxi and hit the ground heavily, and the huge red lion raised its head and roared: "Your Excellency Shire, this place will not be captured by aliens for the time being, please appease Your Highness as soon as possible. Those aliens have absorbed His Highness's spiritual power, and it is very difficult now." Cope with it. We need His Highness's help."

The thick voice hit Su Linan's head, the sky suddenly brightened and then darkened, and the red lion had disappeared.

Although, Su Lin'an: "..."

He also wants to appease Saxi, but he is really not oga ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! !

At the beginning, biting Saxi was a last resort. He has no memory of how the marking (combination?) was done. Su Lin'an had no choice but to sigh slowly as he looked at the pale and glowing person in his arms.

Looking around, I found that this seemed to be the base's warship berth. So Lin'an hugged Saxi horizontally and chose a direction based on intuition.

The base doesn't look very big from above, but when we landed in it, we found that just one berthing station is already as big as two football fields. The building area is circular, and the ground is smooth, a bit like frosted glass. But the tactile feeling of stepping on it does not belong to glass. Cold, clean and unpopular. Occasionally, I can feel the red light falling on my body, and it can be seen that this place is not as simple as Su Lin'an thought. It's very high up, and you can't see the bottom when you look down. In addition to the huge building complex, this base can accommodate at least hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

But it's normal, a military base does cover a large area.

Su Lin'an walked into a black corridor with Saxi in his arms. The interior of the corridor is thermal. With the temperature approaching, it was as bright as day in an instant.

Boom, boom, step by step, lighting up layer by layer, etc.

There is no one in the huge empty building, and the AI ​​system has intelligent road guidance after confirming Saxi's identity. Under the guidance of AI, Su Lin'an carried the person to a treatment area on the 36th floor underground. Place Sassi in a transparent healing pod as instructed. The transparent film wrapped Saxi with a sizzling sound, and the treatment soon began.

Su Lin'an lowered his head and sniffed himself. The green blood had a pungent smell. I didn't pay attention when my nerves were tense, but now I realize it's particularly rushing. If you smell it too much, you will feel dizzy and dizzy, and you will feel the tingling pain like countless needles piercing your nerves. A little strange, he looked around, there was no bathroom.

Saxi's condition is not very good, and she should not wake up in a short time. So Lin'an walked back to the elevator just now.

The red light on the elevator was flashing, and Su Lin'an knew nothing about the high technology of the interstellar era. He can only infer based on the existing common sense. When they approached the elevator just now, the red light was also flashing. By analogy, the red light is probably the reminder light to start the elevator.

Su Lin'an stood up without realizing it, and felt a sense of weightlessness at high speed.

When the red light turned green, the transparent protective cover of the elevator opened and reached an all-metal area. The oval-shaped site is low in the middle and high and deep around the perimeter. This area is obviously different from the transparent and cold modern building above. The building above is a space made of a material that Su Lin'an has never seen before. The following is closer to Su Linan's cognition, which is metal. After sniffing, there is a damp taste of the age.

Su Lin'an stepped out with one foot, and all the lights were turned on.

He retracted his feet silently. Although this is a military base, there is no guarantee that there will be no strange monsters. After all, there are outrageous creatures like dragons, so what else is impossible. He just wanted to take a shower, no need, really no need.

Su Lin'an stood in the elevator and studied this broken machine without buttons, wondering how to go up. But after studying for about half an hour, he found that he couldn't at all.

Looking up at the old underground space, he walked out hesitantly.

This place is much more advanced than the Iron Age in his cognition. The metal is not steel, but more like a black gold but very dark crystal material. The parked combat tools were cooler than the sci-fi movies he had seen. The three-meter-tall combat mecha, the battleship that can accommodate at least 500 people, also looks tougher in appearance, and there is a special energy source suspended in mid-air... Although I don't know what it is, but according to movie conventions, I touch it without authorization. He didn't touch the possibility of genetic mutations caused by special radiation.

He doesn't want to mutate, he thinks he looks pretty.

Su Lin'an focused on looking for the bathroom. In about five minutes, Su Lin'an finally found a separate small room deep in a corridor that had been corroded and mottled by groundwater.

Pushed a few times, did not push away.

Su Lin'an was about to give up taking a bath, but his hand accidentally touched something, and the door opened with a beep.

Su Lin'an: "!!!!"

The door creaked open, and Su Lin'an saw an empty room. Nothing, except for a half-human coffin box in the middle.

... Well, not a coffin box, just a boxy iron box.

From a prudent point of view, usually a box of this size underground contains either a corpse or a vampire. Unlike taking a step outside to brighten up a step, there is no light here. The gloomy atmosphere is too much a test of psychological quality. It was too difficult for Su Lin'an to go in.

After thinking for three seconds, he turned and left, but suddenly there was a huge explosion behind him.

Su Lin'an's nerve reflex was quick, and he ran away.

But his speed obviously couldn't keep up with the things that rushed up from behind. What a flash, that person appeared in front of him. Su Lin'an's body was faster than his brain, and his body subconsciously rolled to the side, and there was a huge iron pit on the ground.

He jumped to the side, and there was another huge iron pit on the wall. He frantically rolled to the side, and behind him was a pile of connected iron pits.

The speed of that thing was so fast that it couldn't see its shadow. Su Lin'an didn't know whether he would burst out with such a strong potential before he died or if this thing deliberately spared his life. Every time, he just escaped a centimeter and fell into the iron pit.

Su Lin'an was about to cry, he just came to take a bath. If he had known that there was such a thing down there, he wouldn't be hypocritical.

A black shadow rushed forward instantly and crushed Su Lin'an, who was running desperately towards the elevator, to the ground. Pressing his neck with one hand, Su Lin'an's head hit the metal floor full of corruption.

There was a moment of blackness in front of his eyes, and the black shadow jumped onto him in an instant.

Su Lin'an finally saw clearly that the thing that popped out of the black box was actually a middle-aged man with black hair and black eyes like him. And it's also East Asian. The appearance is very classic, if it is not for the traces of the years, you can see that he was handsome when he was young.

His eyesight was straight and unwavering. Staring at Su Lin'an, as if he was already a dead person.

"I'll go!" Su Lin'an opened his eyes wide. Just as he was about to say a word in Chinese, the middle-aged man raised his fist.

Seeing that it was about to fall, Su Lin'an subconsciously closed his eyes.

Suddenly a strong wind blew past his ears, Su Linan's body lightened, and there was a loud bang beside him.

The metal fragments were torn apart, the wall split like a spider's web, and the person who was pressing on him just now was smashed into the wall. The stone chips and metal shavings fell down, and Su Lin'an opened his eyes a little, and what he saw was a pair of slender legs with bare feet that were white enough to fluoresce. Saxi, with blood-red eyes and disheveled hair, slowly walked into his field of vision.

He was still wrapped in the clothes that Su Lin'an had taken off, and his slender, white legs came into view. Saxi kicked Su Linan, who fell to the ground and looked dumbfounded, Qingjun frowned: "Stand up!"

Su Lin'an's eyes followed the line of the slender calf, and immediately retracted it as if it was hot, and stood up with a jump.

Saxi glanced at him, snorted coldly and ignored him.

Su Lin'an also consciously stood far away.

Saxi's state is still very wrong. Long silver hair was scattered in front of and behind him. Although the wounds on his body healed, the lost blood would not make up for it in a short time. His red eyes fixed on the person who came out of the crack in the wall, and the fine scales on his cheeks were faintly visible.

"Why did you provoke this thing?" Saxi's voice was as cool as a cloud, falling into the heart cold and clear.

"I didn't provoke him," Su Lin'an was extremely grateful for his tenacious vitality, and escaped from this guy countless times. "He jumped out of that room by himself."

Pointing with a plain hand, there is a dark room at the end of the long corridor.

Saxi followed Su Lin'an's guidance and saw the closed space at the end of the long corridor that had already been opened. His brow furrowed: "Stand back!"

Saxi's expression became tense, and it could be seen that the things coming out of the wall were difficult to deal with. Su Lin'an didn't quite understand the logic here, but when he looked at the unharmed black-haired middle-aged man, his nerves gradually tensed up.

Soon, Saxi got into a ball with the black-haired middle-aged man. The battle was so fast that the shadows could not be seen clearly, only the lightning caused by friction due to the speed was too fast.

There are broken sounds on all sides, accompanied by the sound of bumping and bumping. Countless stone chips and metal shavings fell from around the walls, and the air in the underground space vibrated.

Is it that strong? Something that can tie with Saxi!

Su Lin'an's scalp was numb, just as Saxi kicked the middle-aged man's waist. The middle-aged man hit the ground at Su Lin'an's feet like a meteor. When a two-meter-deep pit instantly formed on the ground, he said a word out of nowhere. The middle-aged man who crawled out of the deep pit unscathed stopped like a robot stuck in a bug.

The moment Saxi flew over to give the middle-aged man a fatal blow, he stopped. He frowned and looked at Su Lin'an: "What did you say?"

"Ah?" Su Lin'an scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly, "It's nothing, I just spoke my mother tongue."

"Native language?"

"Well, Chinese." Su Lin'an stuck his head out from the corner and approached tentatively, "This person should be my fellow villager."

Saxi didn't like his adjective very much, and changed his face instantly. Hei took advantage of his face and walked over, raised his slender legs and kicked Su Lin'an at the waist, then pressed down on the back of Su Lin'an's neck with one hand, and sent his red lips up.

Su Lin'an originally thought that Saxi was going to kill him, but it turned out that his mouth was full of sweet cedar fragrance.

He slowly opened his eyes wide, and felt a flexible little tongue pry open his lips and teeth/stretch/in/come. Then, Saxi wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed Su Lin'an against the wall. He was forced to hook his neck, the two sniffed each other, and Saxi closed his eyes. There were only three crushing words left in Su Lin'an's ear: "Mark me."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 93 26
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY TITLE: The National Sweetheart Livestreamer Is A Pro! By: Mo Shong Wang Status: Completed Genre: Gaming, BL Tr...
457K 16.8K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
161K 8.1K 107
Title: 小美人鱼跟鲛人好上了 Author: He An (鹤安) Status: Completed Description: Deng Xi lives on a planet with only seas and no land. Unfortunately, he is the on...
51.1K 131 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report