MAFIA'S HEARTBEAT•NCT •NOMIN:...

By Noreminhyuck

Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy × boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark More

INTRO
01.
2.
Intro 2
4.
5.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Announcement
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. BEFORE THE END
24.THE END
25.SPECIAL CHAPTER
Announcement...

3.

615 18 0
By Noreminhyuck

🅼︎🅴︎🅰︎🅽︎🆆︎🅷︎🅸︎🅻︎🅴︎

Yuta was searching something to enter the house then his eyes capture the window. He put his foot on the flowerpot which was near the window. He hold the window handle from one hand and from other hand he use to open the window. Luckily the window wa not locked. He enter the inside the window in one go it was dark inside. He move forward and his foot hit some stuff inside that room and some off the stuffs fell down with a loud sound and the sound it was broke some kitchen staff.

He heard some footsteps hurriedly coming toward his direction. He hide himself the space below the counter. Although the space was small but somehow he manage to go inside it. He loaded his gun ready to shoot who so even was there that time.

The lights turn on and sound of those footsteps come closer now. Yuta can only able to see the milky smooth legs of that person who enter in the kitchen.

$$' 𝚜 𝚙𝚟𝚘

I was going to Jaemin 's room to give him medicine. But suddenly I hear a sound from the kitchen. I hurriedly go towards kitchen and turn on lights. But there was nothing. But when I move forward I saw some glasses and utensils are on the floor and got broke . I worriedly check here and there but nothing was there.

Then my gaze fell on the open window . I went near it and see outside. But all dark. I shrugged it off thinking must be any cat or other animal. I stated clean the mess but when bent down my eyes meet a dark black orbs looking at me. Piercing through my soul those eye make me weak.i make my eyes down as I am not capable to look into them anymore.

But suddenly reality hits me . Someone inside our house. I look up to see his whole face and he is handsome. But his dark aura is making me so weak.that I got freeze at my spot. I somehow collect my strength and open my mouth to shout . But in the blink of eyes he grab my waist also pull me inside the counter.

His left hand is covering my whole waist and from his right hand he shut my mouth by putting his palm on him. Even if he not place his hand on my mouth. I don't think that I have guts to produce any sound from my mouth. Now I'm totally over him.my left hand was  on his chest and right hand on his big biceps. He is looking deeply into my eyes and said,

" Don't shout "

His deep and cold voice give me shivers down spin  on my body. My heart start shivering suddenly. But also my heart is feeling safe in his arms. I lower my gaze more . I don't even have a guts to ask him what he is doing here and who is he. His  face in so close to me that his breaths is touching my face.

Then I feel something wet on my right hand which is  on his bicep. I turn my eyes towards it and my eyes become wide in shock...' BLOOD'. His arm is badly injured and blood in countinuously coming out of it. My heart suddenly start aching watching him injured. But from his expression it didn't look like it is effecting him at all.

I look up again to face his dark aura and again looking into his wound. Unknowingly some tears start forming in my eyes . My heart feel pain and sadness just by looking his blood. I feel that this is something I don't want to see in my life. Even he is stranger for me.

Stranger?? But why my heart is aching while looking his wound. If he is a stranger. I don't know who is he? I don't know why is he here but I just feel a different feeling which I never feel before. His dark aura making me weak and at same time strong too. My mind want to shout but heart want this silence.

After so many struggle and fighting with my heart and brain. I left my heart win and look at his wound. I think for few sec and thought to bring Frist aid box to cure his wound. I try to put my self up to bring Frist aid box but his grip around my waist is so tight. That it is impossible to go out of it. I even don't have guts to ask him to leave me. So that I can bring the Frist aid box . I again sigh is unsatisfaction. But I can't let his wound go like that . I remain at the some position and I know that he is deeply staring at me from the starting. I frown in confusion that what should  . I do about it now. But my head is still hung low. Then something grab my attention.

I pull my hand from his chest. But as I take it off his grin on my waist become more submissive towards him but I ignore it for sometimes as my handkerchief. I look at his wound.

I open my handkerchief and fold it four times. so that it become that much think so to make the blood flow less. I put it on his wound and Tied it. I know he watching me. But he didn't let left any capacity in my body to look up him. I was about to look up to his face again as my heart wanting it. But suddenly a loud gun sound hit in my ears and I got scared and hug him tightly due to which my lips touches his cheek. I start shivering and my eyes got wider. I pull myself back when I heared Renjun's voice.

I hurriedly get up and move out from inside the counter and start running towards living room. But I stop in middle to see him one last time. I turn around but no one was there. My heart feel sad . I don't know its bad or good. But I just wanted to see him last time . Which I didn't able to. I came out of the kitchen to living room and show Renjun in the bathrobe and having pillow in his hand looking angry.

$$: ( worried) Renjun...

??: ( Caring voice ) Mark hyung...Are you ok? Where is Jaeminie...

Mark: ( low and calm voice ) Renjunie..calm down.. I'm alright.

Renjun: hyung, there was a thief in our house and you hear that gun sound?

Mk: ( worriedly) yes..hear that and don't worry I think he's gone now . We should check Jaeminie Frist. Maybe he got scared because of that sound.hmmm?

Rj : ( nodded) hmm.. let's go.

There were about to go to jaemin' s room. But they see there Jaemin is Coming in the living room with pout and tears in his eyes which make Mark and Renjun' s heart achieve.

Rj:( worriedly ) minie.. what happened?

Jaemin: what happen? You little moomin why shout so loud? My puppy got scared and he run away and also not play with me and he also not comb my bobo's hair. ( Pout cutely )

He countinuously scolding and complaining to Renjun without taking breath.

Rj: ( calm and soft voice ) Hyung, look at him. There was thief in our house. We even hear a gin shot and he only cares of his toys.

Mk: ( smile and sit beside Jaemin and pat his head )
Minie..have you take your medicine?

Jm:( wide his eyes and then make faces ) Markie.. eeeewwwww..minie don't want to take its. It's bad.

Rj:( tease) ok then . We also not make his hot chocolate in breakfast tomorrow. Ok Mark hyung

After hearing Renjun, Jaemin have tear in his little cute eyes and start looking at Mark with full of innocence like with his eyes , he is saying that Markie will you not make hot chocolate tomorrow.

Mk: oh baby.. don't cry . Your Markie will make your hot chocolate.ok don't cry.

He swipe Jaemin's tear from his thumb and hug him and the hug latter on join by Renjun who is adoring his brothers.

##: what happen babies?

Mk: Appa... ( Soft)

A middle aged man enter in the living room towards their sons with love and worried eyes. His eyes clearly showing how much he love his sons . His sons are everything for him. His charm his pride. He can loose anything even to give a light smile on his son's face.

Rj:( calmly) Appa..why are you come out of your room. I told you to take rest.

Mr.Jung: (soft smile) Renjun..baby...I was having low blood pressure in morning. But now I'm fully well. Don't worry son. It's normal in this age.

Mk:( come closer to his father and make him sit on the couch and hold his hand ) still Appa... should take care of yourself at least for us.

Jaemin come to his appa with bobo in his hand and sit on his father's lap and rest his head on his father's chest and start playing with his father's shirt button. Renjun come near them and sit beside his appa and rest his head on his shoulder.

Rj: Appa.. you're been very stubborn now days. ( Pout)

Mr. Jung : ( raise his eyebrows)  I'm being stubborn or you are treating me like I'm your son and you're my mom now days. You all are being over possessive.

Mk:( sigh) Appa..you should take care of your health. If you keep neglecting it , I will just give you boiled vegetables and salad only.

Mr.jung:( gulp) No baby.. I'm alright see and I even doing those exercises which you told me to do.you know..

Rj:(sigh) yeah ...yeah..we know. How much you're doing it. We will stop your tasty tasty unhealthy food from now.

Mr.jung:(smile) let me eat your handmade food babies.. because once you'll get married then how will I have it..hmmm?

Renjun look at his appa and pout.

Rj: why you always say this. Don't you love us anymore now?

Mk:( hug his appa and softly said) we are not going anywhere appa. How we will live without you?

Rj:(pout) yes..we will never leave you...

Jm: yyyyyyeeeeeessssss.....

Jaemin look at his appa and said loudly while sitting on his lap.

Mr.jung: ( dramatically surprised) oh this little kitty also growl...

Mark , Renjun chuckled to Jaemin's cuteness. Mr.Jung embrace his three previous doimands and kiss their forehead.

Mr Jung:( loving) My babies I love you so much..

Mk,Rj and JM: we love you too appa...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 4.9K 18
ᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴇɴᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴜᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄʜᴇɴɢ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ↳sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 12. 05. 19 ↳ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: 03. 07. 19
2K 82 39
𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢| 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...
329K 11.9K 41
Mark Lee ✕ Lee Donghyuck ⌞ mafia au ⌝ ↬ ❝What's his name?❞ Mark said as he watched the beautiful boy dancing on the pole. ❝Haechan❞ ❝He's mine from n...
987K 41.8K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝