The Dark Heir - Nyx

By smplymxlfoy

Theia believed Nyx would come for her, Nyx believed Theia abandoned him. When it's time for Zenova, Nyx's co... More

1. Theia.
2. Nyx
3. Theia.
4. Theia.
5. Nyx.
6. Theia.
7. Nyx.
8. Theia.
9. Nyx.
10. Theia.
11. Nyx.
12. Theia.
13. Nyx.
14. Theia.
15. Nyx.
16. Theia.
17. Nyx.
18. Theia
19. Nyx.
20. Theia.
21. Theia
22. Nyx
23. Theia
24. Nyx
25. Theia.
26. Theia.
27. Nyx
28. Theia.
29. Theia.
30. Nyx
31. Theia.
32. Theia
33. Nyx
34. Theia
35. Nyx
36. Nyx
37. Theia
38. Theia
39. Nyx.
40. Theia
41. Theia.
42. Nyx
43. Theia
44. Nyx.
45. Theia
46. Theia
47. Nyx
48. Theia
49. Theia
50. Nyx
51. Theia
52. Nyx
54. Theia
55. Nyx
56. Theia
57. Theia
58. Nyx
59. Theia
60. Theia
61. Nyx
62. Theia
63. Theia
64. Nyx
65. Theia
66. Nyx
67. Theia
ANNOUNCEMENT

53. Theia

647 26 0
By smplymxlfoy

As kind as Feyre and Rhysand were being, Theia desperately wanted Nyx. They were in the sitting room with wine, Feyre and Rhys sitting on the winged chairs as Theia sat on the couch. The High Lord and High Lady were mainly talking to each other about Nyx, occasionally bringing Theia into the conversation. Theia glanced up to the window, noting the midday sun falling into the evening. Because they were going to the Court of Nightmares, dinner would be within a couple of hours.

"I should get myself ready for dinner," Theia spoke up, pressing her lips into a smile as she stood. The two turned their heads to her with nods.

"I had a gown brought to Nyx's room, wear it if you wish to go to the Hewn City tonight," Feyre said with a smile. Theia's stomach dropped but she nodded before turning and leaving the room. The moment her foot was in the corridor, Theia brought the wine to her lips and finished the glass. It was strange to have so much positive attention from Rhysand, and adding that to going to the Hewn City, Theia felt like her mind was spiraling. She hadn't been there since that female had fought with her and those males touched her. Theia shuddered, glancing down the corridor before making her way to Nyx's bedroom.

Surely changes had been made. They wouldn't invite Theia if she'd be assaulted again, or have to witness countless other females being assaulted. Nyx would've warned her, too. Nyx. Theia's heart skipped as she opened the door to his bedroom. She couldn't believe she'd be marrying him. It felt like a dream she would've had as a child; marrying the Night Court Heir and living a lavish lifestyle, leaving all of the poverty and trauma behind.

Her eyes landed on the garment bag that hung from the post of the bed as she closed the door. Theia took in a deep breath as she stepped towards it, her fingers grazing the buttons down the center. It would be terrifying to walk into that room again, to keep her eyes on every male that walked near her, but Theia almost wanted to. She would be Nyx's bride, and he wouldn't bring her there if she would be harmed.

Biting down on her lip, Theia reached up and unclasped the first button. Would it be strips of fabric like before? As the second button came undone, a footstep sounded behind her. Theia looked over her shoulder to see Nyx. His hands were in his pockets, a small grin playing at his lips.

"Hi, pretty girl."

Her heart thudded as she turned, her bottom lip still caught between her teeth as she smiled up at him. Nyx stepped closer, stopping when her chest brushed his upper stomach and her wings were pressed into the garment back.

"Hi, Nyx," she whispered. He was still dressed in that strange outfit, so formal compared to the shirt and shorts she wore, though his jacket was gone. His hands slid from his pockets and Theia expected them to run up her body, but they didn't. His eyes were hooded, thick lashes shielding them as his eyes fell. Theia followed his gaze, leaning back when his hands came between them. Her entire body felt like she'd been lit on fire. In his hand was a small box of velvet.

"I brought you something," Nyx murmured, opening the box. Theia gasped at the ring that sat within. It was stunning, far more elegant than anything she would've chosen for herself.

"Nyx," she whispered, eyes shooting up to his. He was smiling fully now. A small laugh broke from her as she looked back down to the ring between them.

"I wanted you to have something from the family collection, and I thought this was the best fit. It's not too lavish, but it's still beautiful."

Theia nodded, her cheeks flushed as she smiled. Nyx plucked the ring from the box, tossing the velvet onto the bed. He took her left hand, slipping the ring onto her finger. Theia held her hand out, stilled awed by the sheer beauty of it.

"It's perfect, thank you," she breathed out. He took her hand, hers seeming so small in his, and brought it to his lips. Nyx kissed her knuckles with a sheepish smile. Her eyes caught on the glimmer on his finger. He wore a ring, too. Theia pulled her hand towards herself, dragging his with it. The black ring was a stark contrast to her shimmering one, but it seemed incredibly fitting.

Nyx stole her attention by bringing his other hand to her face. Theia grinned up at him as she leaned into the touch.

"I love you, Theia. I am so incredibly honored that you agreed to be my wife. I don't deserve you. I truly don't, not after everything I've done, but I can't thank the Gods enough for letting me have you."

Her eyes closed against the sting of tears, her cheek against the rough skin of his palm as she leaned to kiss the inside of his wrist.

"I think we've done enough things to each other to agree that we don't deserve each other. I think whatever grew between us is evidence enough that we changed our own fates. I love you, you love me, and I think that's perfectly enough," she responded softly, blinking her eyes open.

There was no words left, so Nyx kissed her. Theia's hands went up his chest, feeling the thrum of his heart as their lips moved. They both smiled, a small giggle in Theia's throat when Nyx's hands dropped down and he lifted her onto his hips. Theia clung to his neck, kissing him deeper. He held her so close, there was no space between them as she rolled her hips.

"As much as I would love to lay you on that bed and make you scream my name, I think we need to get ready for the dinner," Nyx spoke against her mouth. Theia laced her fingers in his hair, kissing him again. Nyx laughed and the sound made her chest warm more. She wanted to give him everything. Nyx had given Theia more and more, yet she's been unable to offer him anything other than herself. So, she would give herself to him over again.

Theia pulled her mouth away and slid down his body. Her feet hit the ground, and then her knees. She met his eyes as she reached for the belt of his pants. His throat bobbed, his chest heaving.

"Theia," he warned. She gave him a smile as she undid his pants, pulling them open to reveal the sliver of black undershorts.

"Do you want this, Nyx?" Theia asked softly, tilting her head and meeting his eyes through her lashes. His tongue ran over his bottom lip. Her fingers ran over the thick length of him beneath the undershorts, making him hiss and buck his hips.

"Desperately," he rasped, one hand falling to her hair, the other grasping the post of the bed. He wouldn't last long, she could tell by the wetness that spread across the upper part of his undershorts. Still, Theia grinned up at him as she pulled the waistband down and freed him. Nyx shuddered when she gripped the length of him and leaned in, pressing a kiss to his wet tip.

She loved the way he reacted to her touch. Every touch seemed to be a blessing to a male who'd been starved of it. Nyx wasn't starved of touch, but he sure acted like it. His hips bucked when she brought him into her mouth and flattened her tongue, sucking lightly.

"I love you, I do, but this is fucking torture," Nyx gasped, his eyes squeezing shut. His face twisted as though he were in pain and Theia laughed lightly as she took him deeper. The hand on her hair tightened, dragging her up to sit straighter on her knees. Now, her eyes met the dark curls below his navel, the tightening muscles of his stomach beneath the shirt. "I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth."

His growl of warning was Theia's only hint to suck in a breath. Nyx's fist pulled her face in as he thrusted, the tip of him slamming into the back of her throat. The gagging sensation brought tears to her eyes, but he didn't slow. She sucked in air through her nose as he thrusted again and again, moaning when her throat tightened around him. Even with the fist in her hair, Theia's hands went to his thighs to steady herself. Her nails dug into the loose fabric of his pants. Her eyes lifted to his face, seeing his lips parted in pleasure as he stared down at her. The tears wet her hollowed cheeks and blurred her vision of him.

"You're so pretty when you cry," he grit out, eyes dropping to where he continued to thrust into her mouth. Heat flashed through her, a small moan being cut off by a gag as he drove deeper down her throat. Theia pressed her thighs together to ease the building tension his words brought.

With a spitting curse, Theia felt him twitch in her mouth. The moan that left him was sinful yet divine as that salty-sweet taste coated her tongue and throat. Theia moaned, her eyes falling closed. Nyx's hips rolled forward, letting her draw the rest of his high out. When she felt him soften and pull from her lips, she met his eyes again. He was leaning over her, chest heaving. A smile rose to her numb lips and he took her hands from his thighs. Nyx helped her stand, though she didn't steady herself before his mouth was on hers.

She felt his hands wipe at her cheeks as he tasted himself on her tongue. When Nyx pulled away, he held her face in his hands. He studied her for a moment before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her nose.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered against her skin. A shiver ran down her spine and through her wings, making her want to lean into him. "I'll reward you for that tonight, I promise. For now, we should bathe and get ready for dinner."

Theia nodded, shakily following him into the attached bathing chamber. Nyx started the tub and began undressing, then turning and helping her undress. They climbed into the tub, washed each other in comfortable silence. The only words Nyx spoke was to ask if she'd join them in the Hewn City. Her eyes went to the door to the bedroom, through which she could see the edge of the garment bag hanging on the bed. Things have changed, surely. If Rhysand was brave enough to invite her, then it would be different. She would be safe, she could dance and drink wine without worrying for the females around her.

"I think so," she had responded. There had been no more words as they finished and dried themselves. Nyx had gone to his wardrobe for new clothes and Theia had gone to her trunk for undergarments. She still had the Summer Court clothes, so she plucked a soft green fabric and pulled it on before unbuttoning the garment bag entirely. Within it was a black gown with silver threads that shimmered in the light.

Theia bit down on the inside of her cheek as she pulled it out, seeing that it was weighed down with shoes inside. A note fell from the fabric as she laid the gown on the bedding. Theia sucked in a breath as she grabbed it and unfolded it.

This was one of my favorite gowns when I first became High Lady. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Feyre

Theia's gaze returned to the gown. It was long and the skirt seemed to puff out. The neckline dove deep but rounded where her breasts would be. The sleeves were long and pointed with a small thread that looked like it would loop around her finger to stay there. It was beautiful, but Theia didn't feel worthy. Her stomach sank as she ran her fingers over the gown.

"You'll look breathtaking in it," Nyx murmured from behind her. Theia looked over her shoulder to see him walking up. He wore fitted black trousers with a similar silver lining down the sides. His black shirt hung unbuttoned, revealing his dark and corded skin.

"It was your mother's. I don't feel like I could wear this, not like she could."

Nyx shook his head from beside her, reaching and taking the gown in his hands. He dropped down, pulling the fabric open for her to step into. Theia frowned. Nyx smiled at her in a way that made his dimples appear beneath his beard.

"Step in, pretty girl. I want to see my wife in a gown that'll make me want to kill any male that looks at you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.9K 46
Completed. AzrielxFemale OC - Slow Burn, Fluff, Smut, Soft Az. Lots of Action/Story/Other character involvement. "Coming back is like swimming up to...
143K 3.9K 51
She was born into darkness and chained to a beast of horns... Being mated to my father's worst enemy was a nightmare I never dreamed of. 《》 As the d...
104K 2.8K 87
A COURT OF PAIN AND SORROW (A Acotar fanfic by Sarah J. Maas.) Two hundred years after ACOSF. A new generation of heirs have been born. Of Night. O...
27.4K 810 20
Two hundred years ago Rhysand lost his mother and sister in a grueling murder. But what if that sister had survived? What if the head in that box was...